Search results

1. Haddaway

Mbye 360

Everyone else posts bullshit threads so here is mine. Mbye is on 360 talking shite, that is all.
  2. Haddaway

Greg Eastwoods game stats

I realise stats arent everything, but they can tell you a little of whats happening. So called "Beastwood"s wonderful stats were - 34 minutes, a whopping 37 run metres from an even more impressive FOUR touches, smh, a earth shattering 12 tackles with the cherrie on top of 2 missed tackles...
  3. Haddaway

Four Nations Final

Cant see a thread, looks like no one gives a damn. Aussie looking the goods 6 zip.
  4. Haddaway

Who hires and fires the coach?

Someone help me out. Who hires and fires the coach? Is it Castle or the board? I have moved on from giving Des shit, yes he is to blame. BUT now who are the ones keeping him on? Who are the brainiacs that think its a good idea to let him have his last year, after what we have just seen this...
  5. Haddaway

No more Sunday games before finals

Good news for us as we get to keep Hoppa on the field until the finals. Just a little bit of good news I suppose. A couple of tough 5 day turn arounds in there though. Sorry dont know how to link stuff lol.
  6. Haddaway

Greg Eastwood

Since everyone else is having a go i thought i would too. He had a pathetic game and should have a stint in the reggies with She rex. 37 fucking metres, just awful.
  7. Haddaway

Hi All

Hey everyone, supported the dogs ever since I saw McGrady playing. Have been on this forum a few times to get some info and rumours as in Nz we don't get any info on the Dogs. Anyway can't wait for the 2015 season as I think our squad looks the goods. Blue and White all the way!!!!