Search results

1. Hulk76

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

Lets fuck off one of the better hookers in the comp who still has years ahead of him, for a half back that might have 2 years left him in. Yeah good flanaflop
  2. Hulk76

Are players paid too much ?

I've been thinking about this for a long time and a number of years ago I thought if the game keeps heading in the same direction of paying players so much money with the ever increasing salary cap, they may get to a point where they don't care about the club they play for ad much as they care...
  3. Hulk76

Opinion Canterbury Coaches

I've said this to family and friends for a while now. We should've given Dean Pay a fair go with a better roster as coach and overseeing our defence and used Mike Potter as our attacking coach. I think two true bulldogs players who understand what it means to bleed blue and white should've been...
  4. Hulk76

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

The turnstile can leave. He obviously doesn't fit into the way CC wants to play and our defensive structures. No point having a relatively decent attacker who lets in more tries than he scores. Simples !
  5. Hulk76

Opinion Rajab to 7

I want to see our local juniors do well, but geez that pissed me off. Have a go and put your body in front of him.
  6. Hulk76

Terrible reffing

We have no patience in the atacking red zone, and play panic football at times. We desperately need some experience in the halves that knows how to game manage better.
  7. Hulk76

Forward pass or not ?

Backwards out of his hands and looked to float slightly forward meaning play the fark on. Absolutely robbed. Would've been interesting to see how Avo was going to get past Teddy in cover
  8. Hulk76

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Saying that i expect he will have zero impact but also hoping he does well because its his debut is not hedging my bets. Its being realistic whilst trying to be supportive. Should I just be negative and say I don't expect him to have an impact and I hope he doesn't? You guys have carked it. Ya...
  9. Hulk76

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Come post match you will all be roasting him! Congrats to him on his debut, but he will have zero impact. I hope he does well though.
  10. Hulk76

Kiraz injured at Training

I agree with the extra recovery time, but Wilson killed it on debut is a bit of a stretch. He kinda held his own at best.
  11. Hulk76

Official TPJ selected for Blues

He's still unfit IMHO. He can't do 15mins without hunching over and looking at the bench. I thought he improved on his fitness? Yeah nah.
  12. Hulk76

Official Press Conference Round 12 vs Titans

Lets not forget the pass off the ground that was cleared for the tits and nearly cost us a try, then they try penalise King when it was clearly not. Very disgraceful decisions today.
  13. Hulk76

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Im stoked he got selected. It will give him more self belief and maybe just maybe he will come back to us with more confidence and show some passion and consistency. Go smash the two heads up TPJ
  14. Hulk76

Opinion Okunbor

He just needs a good fend and he could be our next Jamal Idris haha
  15. Hulk76

Harrison Yeo

He hasn't got the agility and go forward that Yeo has, but I too thought he was being moulded into a Yeo type player and that will come with experience.
  16. Hulk76

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

I think you missed the joke. Feels awkward having to tell someone the joke. But here it goes Steve Erkel. I meant he is a speed bump in defence. Ahh that felt ok
  17. Hulk76

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

I sometimes get some hoons speeding up and down my parents street and council won't do shit about it. I wonder if I could get Waddell to go lay down across the street of a weekend for them?
  18. Hulk76

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Go build a bunker with ya mates on this forum that are all dooms day preppers like you and live in it till seasons end.
  19. Hulk76

Rumour Ball playing 13

Hard pass. I would go hard for Ryan Matterson. Not sure of his contract situation, but im sure he wouldn't be liking being a benchy at parradoesntmatter
  20. Hulk76

Opinion Fraud watch- RFM

He has a go and has decent post contact metres and leg drive. Unfortunately you need some momentum and other forwards helping with that, and he really has no one around him. I agree the strip was a shocker, but when was the last time anyone stripped a ball close to their line? I think it took...
  21. Hulk76

Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

I think Flanagan would be a decent back up hooker. His defense is good, not proven in the middle yet, but technique wise he should go ok. As a half back steering a team around, he has had his chances and has proven time and time again that he has nothing to offer. I think England awaits him to...
  22. Hulk76

Opinion Hang in there

We are fielding a team made up of at least 4-5 fringe first graders and at least half the squad have less than 50 games in first grade experience. We have not fielded our strongest forward pack since round one, and have lost our only x factors in Ado Carr and kikau to injury also. I think the...
  23. Hulk76

Have you ever considered switching teams?

No. Never. Ive always loved girls and blokes just don't do it for me. Fuk you are one bored attention seeking troll bag
  24. Hulk76

Atkins is a biased flog

He called out bullshit to him lol. What an overreaction from the ref.
  25. Hulk76

KO Our Future Rock Star Fullback ?

I've edited the post so people don't think I meant he is ready now. I really think if he applies himself, with his running game and ball skills, he can be a genuine FB. Although right now, I'd like to see him gain more experience and improve on his fitness and drifting in and out of games.
  26. Hulk76

I guarantee you he was in the 90s. I didn't think he was either, but he definitely tipped the scales over 90kgs
  27. Hulk76

You serious? He can break tackles, has ball playing ability and has natural talent to develop into anything really. Today shows he needs to work on his fitness. He is just 18 yo bro.
  28. Hulk76

Agree..he seems sluggish and a bit off his game so far
  29. Hulk76

First of all its he's not his lol at your England. Second of all, read the posts. He was named at FB and everyone knows he has been switched back to the halves before kick off. Instead of every goose on here trying to laugh at people ya bored karnts, why don't you all be productive and have your...
  30. Hulk76

Named at fullback, and looks like they have swapped him and Rajab. Was keen to see him at FB
  31. Hulk76

Looks like he is playing fullback now. From the moment I first saw him, I thought he had Ben Barber characteristics about him. He even weighs about the same in the late 90kgs. He has all the attributes to be a great fullback. Cant wait to see what he does there in Reggie's today..
  32. Hulk76

Coby Walker

The ball skills you talk of,are they the ones where he is tickling your balls in your little boy dreams?
  33. Hulk76

Other News Source Jayden Sullivan and Jacob Kiraz Swap (outdated oil)

Apparently a dirty little Indian wannabe leb found out and informed his imaginary sources, who then told their semi imaginary sources, who then in turn told the actual clubs that they have this leaked info from a credible little Indian boy who is a troll on TK, so they swiftly blocked the move...
  34. Hulk76

Bulldoggs things you saw coming ?

I knew this thread was eventually coming!
  35. Hulk76

News Okunbor facing 1 week on sidelines

J T twists and turns and puts himself in that awkward position. We should be fighting this one
  36. Hulk76

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Lets not forget your namesakes absolutely abysmal efforts to grubber in goal..fuk me it was painful. Not a single kick from him ever gives us a positive result.
  37. Hulk76

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Reed defends in the middle all game long ya idiot. The flange is merely a passenger on this ride. I give him wraps for his efforts, but his efforts are not up to nrl standards. Stop baiting people on here and taking the piss. Unless you have blind goggles on for the flange so his shpoonk doesn't...
  38. Hulk76

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Cant wait for Xerri ripe or Chrichton to send Averageillo back to reggies or the tigpies if dreams come true.
  39. Hulk76

Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

I was the first person to suggest we have a look at him a year or so ago. I also saw massive potential in him. Can only hope he keeps improving. Good start so far imo
  40. Hulk76

Bulldogs MYTH BUSTING!!!!!

Two funking years of writing in your little girls journal so you could post this essay!
  41. Hulk76

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Kikau is on holidays now. We look unorganised and lethargic. We need a few more games to gel better and get our match fitness up.
  42. Hulk76

Opinion Averilo

He has some talent. But he lacks aggression and seems afraid of putting his body on the line when he is in a position that he has to. Needs a bit of mongrel. How did he let Ronaldo spray him like that and not stand up to him.or go after him physically? Within the rules of course.
  43. Hulk76

Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

We're called the 'family club' so let's go against everything that we stand for and stop our players from having families at a time that suits us, not them. Wow, just wow!
  44. Hulk76

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

He has great vision for a kid. Soft hands and looks like he has time with the ball in hand. Im very impressed with his natural talent and composure. The kid can be anything if he is committed and hungry to be the best. Gotta like this signing for the future..
  45. Hulk76

Options for when "The Gun" doesn't fire?

Lets see how Flanagan goes with a new coach, an improved roster and different structures before looking at alternative options.
  46. Hulk76

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Can you at least sing it next time? I nose sumting yous don't no, doo da doo da [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  47. Hulk76

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

What some of us are forgetting is that these type of signings bring us a winning culture and they also come with confidence that will spread among the playing group. Add semi finals and big game experience, and you now have a well balanced team that will also take pressure off our younger less...
  48. Hulk76

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Although I agree with all your examples, I think the biggest concern i have with the current crop of stars is that they are more about ego, their pay cheque and status. They seem to all want to be the highest paid and most hold the clubs to ransom through their agents. Dont any of you blame the...
  49. Hulk76

News NRL announces record-high salary caps for 2023 season

I have a mate who is an engineer that can help you build a bridge. Ya want his insta?
  50. Hulk76

Official Gus on Twitter

Noted David
  51. Hulk76

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

What a load of agenda driven dribble this is. Just when you think Gronkfield couldn't stoop any lower. Gus has so much respect in the league world, and all this drunken fuktard keeps trying to do is discredit him. I would love to know the truth behind this and why Gronkfield wants Gus's blood so...
  52. Hulk76

News Jake Averillo Ready To Fight For Fullback Spot As Bulldogs Start Negotiations With Local Junior

They should call him Jake Armadillo. Just like the Armadillo, he to goes into his shell when things get tough. He has talent, but unfortunately he doesn't like the hard work and putting his body on the line.
  53. Hulk76

Im not that bloke. My mate who is close with a certain player agent reckons is pretty much a done deal. I hope not, but he doesn't talk shit and is also a big doggies fan and wanted Moses here. Lets see what unfolds.
  54. Hulk76

I've just heard that he has agreed to terms with tigpies. I guess money talks if true. He is not going to be close to a premiership with them within the next 4-5 years.
  55. Hulk76

Brian T’oo

We don't need him. With a genuine 7, strike centre and a decent fullback, heka nanai can be our winger again and he will look like a star. Lets keep focusing on the key areas and also a a rampaging middle forward like Haas
  56. Hulk76

Mitchell Moses

Age difference we keep Burton just like parra will keep brown
  57. Hulk76

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Im thinking by pretending to want Chrichton, we have bumped his value and now Penrith have decided on letting Leinu go rather than Chrichton. They can't keep them all on big money, so my guess is another master stroke from Gus and we actually are getting the player we really wanted and Penrith...
  58. Hulk76

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Who wants a side bet they go with Waddell?
  59. Hulk76

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Life after footy will be kind to him. The club will look after him. He doesn't want to be a captain and a bench forward. He made the right call. On his terms. Thanks for the service you tough as nails farker
  60. Hulk76

Luke Thompson

Comes to us from England as the best prop in the world, and is now a benchie for England. Poor bloke
  61. Hulk76

How much should we offer Moses ?

I wouldn't pay him anymore than $800k, even if he could part the red sea. Hot and cold player and goes missing against the better teams.
  62. Hulk76

Corey Waddell

Literally the fat fuk lol
  63. Hulk76

Rumour Furner signs with tigers

Awesome news. Pass that torch on to the tigpies Furner so you can continue to have light at the bottom of the cellar!
  64. Hulk76

Opinion Ben hunt offered 700k by dragons

St merge have not had a stable and quality roster for years now. He can't carry that team, no half could. On top of that, apart from Sims and Vaughan when he was there, their forward pack and hooker has been bog average..
  65. Hulk76

Opinion Ben hunt offered 700k by dragons

He's still fit and pretty much injury free most seasons. Can easily play till 36 i reckon. 2 year offer and he would really give us the experience and guidance this team really needs..get it done Gus and co
  66. Hulk76

We need another prop

Good on you buddy. Would you like him to play with us also?
  67. Hulk76

Social Media Samrani signs with Bulldogs

Max Semrani is Anthony Semranis uncle. Anthony is a mate of mine. He couldn't get a crack at first grade because they always had Corey Hughes ahead of him but Anthony was always rated higher than Corey by the boys. Must of been the family name lol
  68. Hulk76

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

As long as there are some results based clauses in there that he has to meet, then I dont give shiiiiiiit
  69. Hulk76

Opinion Our Fullback

As good as some on here think he is, he is a cat and scared of the contact and dirty work. End of!
  70. Hulk76

Official Samrani joins Bulldogs

Heard he is another lock that played HMs
  71. Hulk76

Official Jeral Skelton - Beast!!!

Your position on the kennel as a poster of dumb threads and silly dumbass comments child
  72. Hulk76

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

Great news if that's the case. Will settle him down and put life in perspective..happy for him and praying for a healthy baby [emoji120]
  73. Hulk76

News Former Bulldogs NRL star almost bled to DEATH when he punched a window

Yep, finally the truth comes out! Elliot was feeding his man dingo down her throat like a foxtel cable. Poor Lichaa. Gotta feel for him. Looks like even his missus was a better hooker and gave better service than he did even though it was off the field. Of course im only joking, but I do feel...
  74. Hulk76

Rumour McGuire Assistant Coach Done Deal?

I think Dean Pay was a good defensive coach. Bring him back as an assistant or some capacity to help our leaking defence
  75. Hulk76

Social Media Andrew Davey

Dud signing. Depth only i hope
  76. Hulk76

Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

Why would hunt take $500k less than what he is on now and he's playing the best footy of his life?
  77. Hulk76

Rumour Pat Young

As stated below
  78. Hulk76

Opinion Jimmy Dimmick

Will always be the bridesmaid unfortunately
  79. Hulk76

Opinion Get Ready

Your dart board must have plenty of holes in it ol davey boy !
  80. Hulk76

Official Gus on Twitter

I really don't want any dykes at our family club. Next thing you know they will make us wear that pride jersey and tear our club apart [emoji12]
  81. Hulk76

Braidon Burns skillset

I've mentioned before he is a good player and just needs some luck with injuries and regular first grade and he will come good. People forget he was a regular at the bunnies, but injury held him back there as well. Has all the attributes to be a genuine half decent centre.
  82. Hulk76

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

He'll end up a Euan Aitken type edge back rower if he keeps up this shite! Or a benchy utility or back to Reggie's to learn the basics of being a centre. Love his passion and mongrel, but he is soooooo one dimensional and it fukn infuriates me!
  83. Hulk76

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Tara Rushton gets my blood pumpin
  84. Hulk76

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Jared warea Hargreaves. Fukn grub
  85. Hulk76

Opinion Dane Aukafolau

When he fasts, is it ramadan or not eating meat on Fridays fast? Love the England you spoke [emoji12]
  86. Hulk76

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Serious question? Would you guys start from left to right, or right to left?
  87. Hulk76

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

He's a better hooker than anyone we have or have had since Ennis. Why the fuk would anyone question his signing if he has a couple of average games or a dip in form during the season? Some people on here be krazy!
  88. Hulk76

Opinion Some players hopefully going

Hello there David. Please print your below post and kindly pop it in the suggestion box at Canterbury Leagues. Yours sincerely, Raelene
  89. Hulk76

News The Italian stallion Paul Vaughan

Happy with his form the last couple of months. Keeping in mind that he is on a one year contract and knows this year he is in the shop window playing for his next contract. Not to say he wouldn't aim up if given a new contract with us, but let's face it, how many players do become complacent...
  90. Hulk76

Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

One dimensional player if im being honest. No step, no agility and no flick pass or passing game. Tough as nails and runs hard and tackles hard, but not ever going to be a prolific try scorer or up there with assists. Hence why I have said in other threads we need a strike centre that will...
  91. Hulk76

Rumour Stephen Crighton

I am ! I want him to succeed and anyone that dons our jersey for that matter. But you can't argue that his defense is great. The games best fullbacks all defend well and put their bodies on the line. He works on that and his positional play, and we have a Diamond in the rough!
  92. Hulk76

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Not talking about last brother. He needs to work on his defense in general. Not denying what he has been offering in attack, its been well above expectations, but his defense and positional play needs work to be a genuine fullback.
  93. Hulk76

Rumour Stephen Crighton

I think he is going ok in attack, but I have big question marks over his positional play and especially his defence. He has never been a put your body on the line kind of defender. Needs to improve in those two areas before I start the jizz festivities
  94. Hulk76

Mitchell Moses

Joint or bong?
  95. Hulk76

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

I reckon you're spot on. Whatever happened to Renouf? Weren't the roosters the ones who got him for a steel and were going to turn him into a star under Robbo?
  96. Hulk76

Good Effort But!!

Our defensive line was good, but our line speed and scrambling defense was a concern imo. The last few games we always turned up in scrambling defense, but tonight we seemed a bit tired. Good effort from the boyz though. Definitely enjoy cheering knowing we are in a game rather than breaking my...
  97. Hulk76

News Pangai jnr vows to protect Burton if Tino tries it on again

The worst thing about an article like this is that they will now watch him like a hawk. Just tell Burton on the down low you got his back and get the fuk out and whack Tino every time he takes a hit up.
  98. Hulk76

Declan Casey named in the squad again??

He needs another chance for his own demons and to try right the wrongs of his debut. Even though it was under horrible conditions, no one made as many mistakes as he did, so he will want to have a better game for his team mates and his family. Hope he goes ok..
  99. Hulk76

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Sorry bro, but you will have to give a fukkk if you are going to smash him in the ass !