Search results

1. doggyrock

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

Dragons Vs Knights are on now. Good way to make sure you all good with NRL.com feed
  2. doggyrock

Skill Development - Catch and Pass

Great post and good thread. It’s great to see the skills work makes me excited for 2019.
  3. doggyrock

Members Forum

It’s like total radio silence. Nothing on twitter either
  4. doggyrock

Members Forum

5. doggyrock

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I like Klemmer but to be honest I’m comfortable with them letting him go. The Club have paid him good money and given him as much as they can. No upgrades.....
  6. doggyrock

New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future

Hoppa is also on $800k a season. He’s solid but like the punters on here are saying isn’t ever going to be a great fullback. What would Meaney be on like $120? It’s a no brainer they will develop Meaney and play Hoppa in the centres or wing. Hoppa will do what he’s told because no other club...
  7. doggyrock

News Webster just can’t admit his story sucked

Bit hard not to click in this case because the opinion piece is titled in a way to suggest he got it wrong but then he just took a shit on us again. I won’t be reading anything he writes in future...
  8. doggyrock

Well said brother....
  9. doggyrock

Hadn’t heard that but sounds about right.
  10. doggyrock

Yep your spot on. He’s a bit of a nutter I think that bloke.
  11. doggyrock

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/souths-more-professional-than-bulldogs-that-column-aged-well-20181005-p507uw.html
  12. doggyrock

Lewis to Lock?

Pretty harsh responses on this thread. Lewis has a fairly large frame and possibly still growing. You never know where he could end up. We aren’t talking next year though..
  13. doggyrock

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Just putting it out there- is the idea of Lewis playing centre totally dead and buried? It’s the only way Cogger fits into the side.....
  14. doggyrock

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Redcliffe were really revved up in the sheds. Dogs far more relaxed. May have to weather an early storm
  15. doggyrock

News Hughes Family Life Memberships Reinstated

This is further evidence the club is heading in the right direction. Couldn’t be happier.
  16. doggyrock

Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

Jayden is only 21. He killed it in 20’s maybe just taking some time adjusting to playing in the open grade. A full offseason and another year in Cup and he will hit his straps. 2020 he will be 23 years old.
  17. doggyrock

Salary cap woes remain: Bulldogs boss

I really think the club management (and Lyn Anderson) are using the salary cap issue to justify their actions in relation to letting players go. They can definitely sign a couple more decent players. The quote from Lyn was that “2020 is still a difficult year from a cap position” Yeah so what...
  18. doggyrock

Asipeli Fine

Yep i really feel for the guy. Widnes is at least something if that’s on.
  19. doggyrock

Asipeli Fine

I’ve been thinking about Asipeli’s situation being off contract and suffering such a bad injury on Sunday. Does anyone know how the club supports players in this situation? Obviously his medical bills are paid for but I couldn’t imagine he was on big money and would now struggle to land a...
  20. doggyrock

Our New Anthem

Could be difficult to get started without the PA system unfortunately.
  21. doggyrock

Our New Anthem

Haha yeah good idea.....
  22. doggyrock

Wade Graham is the biggest GRONK

Yeah f... him. He should be more worried about next week not Klemmer geeing him up
  23. doggyrock

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Open question to everyone- what sort of salary would he be on. 4 year deal isn’t it?
  24. doggyrock

Dean Pay on Talkin’ Sport

Good call....
  25. doggyrock

Yes it sounds like you live in Gods country like me....
  26. doggyrock

Can play centre if needed! Biography: A hole-running back rower that successfully made the transition in to the forwards after playing a significant part of his formative years as a centre. One of the many graduates of the hugely successful 2015 NYC Premiership side, Harawira-Naera continued his...
  27. doggyrock

Sounds very positive don’t know too much about him but soon will....
  28. doggyrock

Lachlan Lewis’s journey from struggling Raider to Bulldogs' new hope

He’s a good kid hey. Attitude is 10/10...
  29. doggyrock

Good, happy for him to play up there. Best of luck to him. Dogs have been there done that and bought the T-Shirt..... We are looking for good value for money players that can improve.
  30. doggyrock

Haven’t watched that much of Manly this year I’ll take your word for it. Kelly comes from very good RL stock I can tell you. The family has produced some fantastic players over the years.
  31. doggyrock

Yes I have seen him struggle in D for Manly. Dean Pay would sort him out....
  32. doggyrock

Brian Kelly is another Ballina Seagulls junior (like Nick Meaney) and also played under Pay in that very successful NSW under 20’s team. There is a connection and could be a good fit.
  33. doggyrock

Yes I agree. So Oates and Seggy it is then......
  34. doggyrock

Seggy and Oates are the obvious ones but here are my smokies; Brian Kelly Tim Lafai (some talk around this a few weeks back) Or one totally from left field Jack Bird
  35. doggyrock

Did anyone just hear the interview? Said the club was hoping to announce some exciting signings in the next few weeks...
  36. doggyrock

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

Is Masters questioning the financial strength of the Bulldogs/Canterbury Leagues in that article?? If so he’s truly lost the plot.
  37. doggyrock

To all the Salary Cap doubters

Mate my figures are a little different but your point is correct. Klemmer $2m over 4 seasons so $500k Hoppa unfortunately our highest paid player going forward at 800k Elliott no more than $250k surely Jackson $600k per season It’s all guess work I suppose but you’re right the club doesn’t...
  38. doggyrock

Bulldogs Re-sign Lachlan Lewis for 2 years.

My understanding is your top 25 players now have a minimum salary of $100k. Because he is a spine player maybe $150 is pretty close to the mark.
  39. doggyrock

Bulldogs Re-sign Lachlan Lewis for 2 years.

Anyone want to guess the sort of salary they would have given him?
  40. doggyrock

Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

About us.... Ooyala operates one of the world’s largest premium video platforms and a leading ad serving platform. Built with superior analytics capabilities, our personalized cloud TV solutions enable companies to address the rapid transformation of viewer behaviors. We help our customers...
  41. doggyrock

C'mon guys the Internet has only been round for 20 years can't expect miracles......
  42. doggyrock

Not working for me just got ooyala screen
  43. doggyrock

http://bulldogs.com.au/livestream
  44. doggyrock

It says on the website that "members and fans" will be able to watch. I think you will find the stream will have ads for membership.
  45. doggyrock

The Canterbury Breed

Let's just give the club some credit for trying something new. Hey they've even organised to stream the game tomorrow night. I'm stoked with the club right now. Jeez lets get positive people!
  46. doggyrock

Brett Morris to start the season

What is it like 4 weeks ago when Brett was doing sprints with the rest of the team. There is still 2 weeks till our first game. If Hasler said he will be right to play round 1 there is no reason to doubt it. I think there is more chance of Hoppa missing round 1 as his injury is more recent and I...
  47. doggyrock

MOSES Mbye has secured the richest rookie contract in NRL history

The price is what the market demands unfortunately. Obviously the coaching staff see him being something special and if it's good enough for Hasler, Crusher, Dymock and our Board then I'm confident he's on the path to greatness.
  48. doggyrock

Fat Jmoz - All stars game

Didn't see much of the game but what I did see if it the world Allstars were well on top and just took it easy.
  49. doggyrock

Pre-season Trials

Thanks for posting. That Panthers try about halfway through the video where the player wrong footed Frawley and Dorothy....... Comical.
  50. doggyrock

NRL premiership or bust for Dogs: Lamb

2016 the Dogs are top 4 material but I see 2017 as being the year they will really give it a shake. Mbye is very young and I think Hasler is moving to a more balanced side. We will definitely lose a couple more forwards to free up cap space for another half or outside back. I'm happy for Hasler...
  51. doggyrock

Pre-season Trials

I came across an interesting tweet not sure if it's been shared. Maybe we will see a trial game online? https://twitter.com/nrl_bulldogs/status/697221139307692032
  52. doggyrock

Pre-season Trials

Gold....
  53. doggyrock

Pre-season Trials

Yeah well I think there is money to be made by televising pre-season but it would need to be done properly and marketed the right way. I also think every NSW Cup game should be televised through the year as it would probably out rate the likes of super rugby and a-league but that's another...
  54. doggyrock

Pre-season Trials

I'm sure everyone on this forum has been keeping an eye on it but it appears no streaming of the game will occur. From what I understand it was agreed that trials could be streamed by clubs but only through the Telstra website as they have digital rights. I think it might be a case of just being...
  55. doggyrock

Your 17 after nines

Ok I got it yeah I could of sworn I saw Mbye play the ball using his right leg now I realise he was just facing the wrong way at time haha....
  56. doggyrock

Your 17 after nines

Is Mbye a lefty as well lol?? Bloody hell they are taking over then!
  57. doggyrock

Your 17 after nines

I think you're right about Frawley. A left foot kicker could compliment Mbye well.
  58. doggyrock

How do we improve this year

IMHO It's all about the halves. The team is first class in every other area and we have a great coach. If MBye and Reynolds fire we have a top 4 finish. If they play like last year we could miss the eight all together.