Search results

1. B

Belmore Trial?

according to the leagueunlimited website it mentions that we are scheduled to play Newtown there on Feburary 10
  2. B

GC Titans

Well they are playing Melbourne in one trial.
  3. B

'Dogs side to face Manly

His got a little neck problem that I heard on seven news.
  4. B

PL defeated again

Flegg won 50-12
  5. B

Butterflies

i do as well
  6. B

Your most hated NRL teams.

Roosters, Dragons, Eels, Cowboys and Tigers
  7. B

Big Year in 2006

Welcome to the kennel Matt
  8. B

Football Classics

It was a great game but i wish they could show our 1995 Grand final win against Manly
  9. B

New Website - IMPORTANT

can't wait
  10. B

Vale: Barry Harris

RIP Barry
  11. B

Happy Birthday Folkesy!

happy Birthday Folksey.
  12. B

Neck Injury Threatens Storm Star

He was a very good player for us and i hope he can recover and get back on the field as quickly as possible.
  13. B

El Masri & Mundine, Touch Footy... Yesterday

Good on ya Hazem you deserve respect from everyone who follows rugby league in this country
  14. B

TriNations Player back at training this week

That is great news for us
  15. B

3 Dogs Selected

I wouldn't mind if they go as long as none of them suffer serious injuries just as Willie suffered last year against the US.
  16. B

If you want Hookey to come to the Dogs, support him by putting this in your sig!!

if this is true shouldn't the Bulldogs put this news on our official website to let all fan know.
  17. B

Rumoured Signings for 2006

Have we signed Paul Stephenson yet?
  18. B

Our future 5/8th - YOUR SAY!!! (threads merged)

The dogs have signed Daniel Holdsworth from the Dragons a couple of months ago and I expect that he would be our first choice at 5/8.
  19. B

who are the NRL's worst supporters?

The dragons, roosters, tigers, broncos
  20. B

Dragons - How many players off contract?

I've read in the daily telegraph last week that it is 14 players.
  21. B

how angry do u get after a bulldogs loss?

Whenever the Bulldogs lose it makes me so mad that I would like to hit someone if they bring it out. Also it takes me a couple of days to get over a loss such as the one suffered last Friday night.
  22. B

Paul Stephenson

Did we really sign him or is this bull s**t.
  23. B

Paul Stephenson

Did we sign him.
  24. B

Leon Pryce to leave Bradford

The doggies should get this player because he is one of the greatest centres going around in the Superleague.
  25. B

Willie Manu

I absolutely agree Manu would be a great buy for the Bulldogs because of his strength and offloading ability.
  26. B

Chris Walker.

The doggies should get Walker then they could make him into a Nigel Vagana for us and also best centre in the game
  27. B

Cameron Ciraldo a Dog in 06'

Cameron Ciraldo would be a welcome addition to the Dogs and would add some depth to our forward pack
  28. B

Grimaldi- Most likely to re-sign

I also believe Grimaldi should re-sign with the dogs because of the fact that he is such a valuable player to us just like how he demonstrated against Brisbane