Search results

1. El Mag-Nick

Football club membership inquiry

Hi All, I am trying to look into becoming a member of the football club to one day in the future have a vote. I have read that to have a say, you need to be a member for 3 years consecutively before you are allowed to have a say. Does anyone know where I cant find information on how to actually...
  2. El Mag-Nick

Bulldogs have signed richest sponsorship deal in the club’s 82-year history

Bulldogs have signed richest sponsorship deal in the club’s 82-year history EXCLUSIVE, The Daily Telegraph 17 minutes ago Subscriber only THE Canterbury Bulldogs will return to training on Tuesday armed with one of the off-season’s best signings — the richest sponsorship deal in the club’s...
  3. El Mag-Nick

Using My Powers For Good

I have not won a single bet I have placed on the rugby league this year. Most were small things of no more than $10 - $20 early in the year. Once it became apparent I had no luck this year I decided to stop, even losing small amounts of money gets to be too much on a regular basis, I was cursed...
  4. El Mag-Nick

Bulldogs will stick to coach Des Hasler’s defensive structure, says Josh Reynolds

Bulldogs will stick to coach Des Hasler’s defensive structure, says Josh Reynolds CHRISTIAN NICOLUSSI, Rugby League, The Daily Telegraph 14 minutes ago ST GEORGE Illawarra can’t score tries. Canterbury simply choose not to score them. The Bulldogs have frustrated their fans this season by...
  5. El Mag-Nick

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019 The Canterbury Bulldogs have hatched a plan to make Des Hasler one of the longest serving coaches in the club’s history. Despite claims from Bulldogs legend Terry Lamb that Hasler doesn’t understand the club’s much revered...
  6. El Mag-Nick

Is anyone else as annoyed with Lichaa?

It has been a recurring issue I have noticed in his games last year and his early outings this year. The bloke just doesn't get to dummy half enough. Once or twice a set if we are lucky, sometimes not even once a set. It was really apparent in loss last night, with out knowing the numbers I'd be...
  7. El Mag-Nick

Hi Everyone

Hi all, my name is Nick and I have been a doggies fan since birth. I bleed blue and white and attend every game I possibly can. I thought it was time I joined the kennel to talk to others as passionate as I am so that those around me are no longer subjected to my constant chatter about all...