Search results

1. T

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Yeah, Penisini doesn't score well without Moses, makes sense.
  2. T

The Hype surrounding Talagi was nothing more than the appeal of a $204K cheapie to help us make a significant sum of $$$ in Moses absence. Also helps one downgrade and use money to bring in a proven premium gun e.g Hynes/Cleary/Johnson with a single trade the following week. I was reluctant...
  3. T

Sure but Talagi is a 3 game rookie who certainly got a 'Welcome to First Grade" on Sunday and if he's any good he will learn from the loss. Parramatta as a whole were shit, their experienced forwards were lazy and exposed by Camberra and made everyone look like shit. Picking Talagi over...
  4. T

Josh Curran, 2RF/FRF Max Plath 5/8/2RF are two confirmed to be granted Dual position. Blaze Talagi hasn't, and probably won't till R12 providing he his named at 5/8 minimum of 3 times.
  5. T

@Dognacious Thought you should know, it appears there is a technical issue in our draft for any team who looped their vice captains not being rewarded for both captain and the auto emergency. I have just sent an email to SC detailing this technical issue but as commissioner could you also...
  6. T

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

NRL SUPERCOACH TOP 30 - $11.65 Salary Cap Rank Name Team Pos. 1/2 Price 1 Nicholas Hynes SHA HFB $970,000 2 Nathan Cleary PTH HFB $912,500 3 Kalyn Ponga NEW FLB $892,800 4 Scott Drinkwater NQC FLB $851,800...
  7. T

Dally M awards

LOL ... 100% rigged alright and very embarrassing if this happens to be true. Sean Johnson & Kalyn Ponga both didn't play in the final round, yet Ponga somehow is awarded 6 pts to overtake SJ and Win Player of The Year. NRL Dally M player of the year: Kalyn Ponga! By Simon Smale The voting...
  8. T

Opinion Make Minor Premiership's Great Again

I agree it's been shit for way to long, embarrassing for the Nrl's 100k ... but it has finally changed and minor Premiers will get 400k this year, better but still embarrassing considering what some individual players make let alone the millions the NRL rake in year after year.
  9. T

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Media have been advised of the delicate nature that surrounds the player, and why club granted player leave for personal reasons. Legal action?? Buzz and company (these arseholes) clearly give no fucks about the players welfare as they recognise an opportunity to carry on stomping and sticking...
  10. T

No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

The young man has a bright future but his position is at fullback
  11. T

Congrats to @Evil - thought you lost it when Ponga came off and it was Nikora v Katoa, tough loss for Kookas but warranted win for you. Not bad considering you didn't start off too well, I think for memory you were 17 or 18th so you've done exceptionally well to not just make the final but win...
  12. T

I'm happy to support what you have suggested and have no problem you crowning PauliPauliShore aka B Train as this years '23 NF Winner. After all, he's been the best team all year, finished Minor Premiers, 19W 3L and is the last man from The Kennel standing, that makes him the Winner. Just my...
  13. T

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Let's just hope Ciraldo doesn't get to vote, because he would give it to Perham. Preston by a long way.
  14. T

It's hard to not look at those projections but that's all they are, result can still fall either way and be cruel to anybody on their given day. DWZ failed to deliver but at least your (C) has played and that score is locked in and likely to go up after updates.
  15. T

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

We all know he has earned far more than he has delivered and your response is a reflection of his poor form and selfish character, money in the bank in lieu of challenging himself and be a successor to previous greats such as Adrian Morley, Sam Burgess and James Graham who in their case helped...
  16. T

Congratulations @Dognacious aka Stephen Bradbury for your remarkable win sneaking in from 7th spot to make the Final 6 and go on to WIN all 3 games, August has been your lucky month ... best of luck in your remaining match, you have some tough opposition going against last years winner but I...
  17. T

Opinion Assassin's 100,000th Post

Everyone's favourite Kenneler ... well done champ and look forward to your next 100,000.
  18. T

Missed conversion awarded

Commentator even said it the wind took it wide to the right and called the score 6-0, but no cares to question why score happens to be 8-0. Can't wait to hear what bullshit excuse they try and come up with, wankers.
  19. T

Cricket 2022/23 thread

He's a fan of Ben Hunt
  20. T

BUZZ tweet

I wouldn't mind shoving the extra spoon up his ass the old pisshead, the sad fuck is clearly celebrating our clubs demise.
  21. T

Tino and Fifita free agents after Holbrock sacked

Agree wholeheartedly, desperately need forwards, Tino love him or hate him has that mongrel DNA that exemplifies what it means to be a Bulldog. Landing Tino also means we can land his younger brother Iszac and give us depth in an area we are clearly lacking. Why wouldn't any club want Fifita...
  22. T

I think changes need to be considered for next year in SC Draft because having a Top 8 Final in a 10 team group just doesn't seem right. Something that can be up for discussion and considered for next year, happy for a top 8 if there are more than 10 teams.
  23. T

Mahoney In Presser

Watching the game today was hard enough so I don't blame anyone who made the decision to not waste any more of their Sunday
  24. T

An explanation?

Who the fuck is our head of culture? ... Kevin Proctor
  25. T

Official Hooking Rajab

Their heads went down early, back to back to back tries majority threw in the towel gave up on Ciraldo, gave up on each other, gave up on their fans Poor coaching, Shit defence, No trust, Lack of leadership and no points as we lack creativity backing the coach's structures.
  26. T

Available players 2024

That's exactly why they are all OFF Contract, close to 99% of them are all shit
  27. T

Official Gus on Twitter

MELBOURNE STORM HAS ACHIEVED 2 TRIES CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS HAS ACHIEVED 5 TRIES 2TRIES5 Melbourne Storm tries achieved by: Nelson Asofa-Solomona 52' Jahrome Hughes 57' Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs tries achieved by: Jacob Preston 8' Jacob Kiraz 27' Josh Addo-Carr 33' Jacob Kiraz 44'...
  28. T

Our Darkest Day - Kennel should consider a day of Mourning

Don't even bother my bulldog friend(s), score of 0 should suggest you'll will be missing zip, zero, naught, nil, nothing, nada, unless you fancy a donut
  29. T

Official Hooking Rajab

Ciraldo knew he fucked up starting Rajab and Rajab quickly became Ciraldo's scapegoat. Rajab may have been a liability in defence but Ciraldo should have known he would be tested and become a target in defence.
  30. T

Rd 18 vs Knights 3-2-1

You beat me too it - what 3-2-1 , just to the fans that booed.
  31. T

Our Darkest Day - Kennel should consider a day of Mourning

Truly our darkest day in Club History, 66 - 0 Kennel should consider a day of mourning. Angry, disappointed, disgusted, frustrated, pissed off and as Bulldogs loyal fans we deserve much better than the shit that is being dished out. I don't give a fuck that we are down on troops but Ciraldo...
  32. T

2023 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

There not going to change the coach for game 3, so let the ship sink even further with clueless Fittler and Mr Know it All Alexander at the helm ... they deserve to lose 3 zip ... let their results and decisions make them the 'centre of attention'. I will not be surprised to see clubs withdraw...
  33. T

SACK FITTLER!

I think the Dragons may have just found their new coach in 'Fraudy Fittler'
  34. T

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

ROUND 11 - FRIDAY 12TH MAY 6:00pm Match Officials Referee: Ben Cummins Touch Judge: Peter Gough Touch Judge: Chris Sutton Senior Review Official: Gerard Sutton ROUND 11 - FRIDAY 12TH MAY 8:00pm Match Officials Referee: Gerard Sutton Touch Judge: Phil Henderson Touch Judge: Drew Oultram...
  35. T

News ‘He’s got a lot more’: Bulldogs rookie justifies the hype - and he’ll only get better

I know a lot of you couldn't find space for him in your 3-2-1 but we can all agree Alamoti was super impressive yesterday in terrible conditions. Strong in defence with no missed tackles and picking the right moments to push forward in attack which lead to points. I'm confident a lot of our...
  36. T

Our off contract stars. Early season thoughts?

Averillo will be the only one saved out of this bunch I'd say ... he won't break the bank, Bulldogs junior who loves the club and has great utility value Ciraldo is a big fan of his, seems to be developing a good partnership with Kiraz and we're yet to see the best from the pair of them.
  37. T

Kiraz

Somebody should post this on the Newcastle Fan page forum. Share it with Barry Toohey on Twitter, expressing best wishes to AOB & Co. for the future and don't forget a Big " THANK YOU " you dumb *****
  38. T

Opinion Where will Crichton play?

I don't see it as a problem, it highlights that our club is finally turning the corner, finally in a stronger position to have quality depth in the top 30. Plus we also know most backline players train in various positions in the pre-season to cover misfortunes so having depth is a good...
  39. T

Opinion Our Right Edge

I encourage others to go and rewatch the game and return to credit your comment because it was that blatantly obvious, Tigers were getting special treatment, free yardage providing them good field position to get back into the game, narrow the scoreline if not the result. I don't think Kasey...
  40. T

Official NSW Cup Rd 3 Bulldogs v Magpies

Has always been rated as a decent player and why he was qualifying in junior rep squads. Covid setback a lot of these players and hampered his development and extra football in order to keep working on his defence. Having Reed around the club now along with hard work will definitely help him...
  41. T

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

It will be the Battle of Penriths Assistant coaches. Ciraldo vs Webster Both clubs have put good performances without being overly great ... should be a cracker of a game with both coaches keen to claim this one.
  42. T

Official New Team Song!!

We now have a medley, we are getting more creative both on and off the field ... look forward to hearing it again next week and the week after ...
  43. T

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Burton has definitely been the 'centre' of attention in recent weeks so it was pleasing to see him step up in his natural position and bring his running game to the forefront, nice to see him threaten the opposition by making more runs albeit carrying a minor groin strain ... onwards and upwards.
  44. T

Kiraz

Cameron Ciraldo has got to know him now and summed it up best. "He is a winner" ... he is a bulldog who loves the club and plays his role in the team ... to win.
  45. T

Kiraz for Origin

Roosters players are always at the forefront of his selection but Josh Ado Carr's selection and performance for Australia left him with egg on his face and now will have no choice but to select him.
  46. T

Paul Alamoti is a Right Centre and not a Left !

Spot on ... only game 3 young and 19 ... look forward to seeing his growth only getting better and better.
  47. T

Kiraz for Origin

Fittler didn't select JAC when he should have so there is no chance Kiraz gets a call up Sack Fittler and Kiraz is certainly in the conversation.
  48. T

Rd 3 vs Tigers 3-2-1

Alamoti Kiraz Kikau
  49. T

Official Top 8 Lesssgooo

The bottom 8 is now the new top 8
  50. T

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

That didn't need to be so stressful
  51. T

Refs helping the Tigs all day with free yardage off penalties and bullshit calls against us Lucky for us we're playing the tigers who are still shit
  52. T

Wow, that call must of come from Gerry upstairs, she took her time putting that flag up
  53. T

Happy to settle with back to back wins, anything more than that is a bonus. Something tells me Gerard Sutton will attempt to stifle our momentum and try and restrict us to winning by anything more than 10 points because us leapfrogging the Roosters on the ladder is prohibited and going against...
  54. T

Who are these supporters??

I 100% totally agree with all of you who think this is nothing but total bullshit and one has to question why now? If he was gravely concerned for his personal well being or a family member he needed to make an official complaint on that very same day or at very least the following. The other...
  55. T

Mate I did exactly the same thing, so commendable strategy. I really wanted to have a crack at Tago but took the same approach, all in or nothing on Papaliii and shocked that I got him.
  56. T

Who are these supporters??

I'm sure there are fans from all 16 clubs who want to punch his head off his shoulders by the way he sledges, taunts and sniggers, players and fans. However death threats extending to other family members is juvenile and totally unacceptable. Social media will always let you know when your...
  57. T

NRL top try scorers list

AJ is such a brilliant finisher, will undoubtedly smash that record held by Irvine for so long and put his name in the history books if he stays injury free Slater was destined to surpass the Irvine record had he not being hampered by injury. The freakish Australian footballer we surprisingly...
  58. T

Carrigan 100% confirmed to play.
  59. T

If we merged, who with?

Too easy ... I'll go ahead and ignore the pair of you.
  60. T

If we merged, who with?

Who and why would anyone grant this *%* idiot the license to hijack TK to open thread unrelated to our recent victory. Threads like this clearly shows the disrespect this Richard has for our club and it's supporters, and all for his own personal gratification. This thread is not funny...
  61. T

Braydon Trindall

... don't you mean the Newtown Jets
  62. T

Rumour TPJ

What a workhorse, would have been the perfect replacement for 'Jacko', could of used his services to help us get out of our current predicament. HopGod supposedly came close to becoming a HopDog ... club did go after him but another woeful start under Barrett of 2 Wins-9 losses, guess help make...
  63. T

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Stay strong...when times are tough, just remember that you're even tougher.
  64. T

Opinion Blues Heirachy = morons

Even Bellamy would want you to delete this thread! 9 games 2 wins 7 losses
  65. T

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Ciraldo best selection is putting young Karl on the extended bench, one to reward him for his performance last week but more importantly finally showing media + fans that Flanagan has been put on notice and over his shoulder is a young kid ready to take that opportunity with both hands.
  66. T

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

Firstly, ... aren't we all sick of hearing about this $500k transfer fee? ... we allegedly paid for his release ... deal was done behind closed doors, so let's not get brainwashed by supporting what the media tells us and keep an open mind. History will show we have had good relations with the...
  67. T

News Riccio declares Bulldogs the biggest disappointment in opening round

Riccio is not only a wanker but also a Roosters supporter, no surprise for him or other media to focus on a new revamped unrecognisable Canterbury depleted side with a whole list of debutants which nobody expected us to beat this year's pre-season challenge cup winners with the return of DCE and...
  68. T

Dolphins proves coaching is everything

Excuses? ... Excuses are for the weak.
  69. T

Genuine spine options for 2023

KO will get his chance but first needs to earn to respect from all his peers by showing the Rugby league community that he belongs in the top grade
  70. T

Opinion Would you consider...

Never weaken a strength
  71. T

The Offical Reed Mahoney Appreciation Thread

100% on the Mahoney ... the only true leader out there today.
  72. T

Rd 1 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

Mahoney Mahoney Mahoney King Not much else, Kiraz had nice touches and a better showing from Perham today. .... some big names were shockingly disappointing
  73. T

KING, PELE, FLANAGAN, SUTTON, MAHONEY, PERHAM

We have a shitload of work to do ... but Mahoney Mahoney Mahoney ... attack and defence King Max tried is heart out. Pele needs to be on our bench and will deliver for us with more games under his belt
  74. T

Burton is just a centre (March 23)

Not the best first half from Burton ... but what Burton needs is a Halfback
  75. T

Opinion 2023 ref decision

Betting agencies clearly not happy with both the score and us in the game ... not going to script. NRortL rules allows bunker doctor to get Kiraz off for a HIA and let's send a player of theirs in the bin for 10 to help Manly along.
  76. T

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

C'mon fellow kennelers, Gotta love that Stat! "The Sea Eagles have not won a Round 1 game since 2013" ... let's get behind our boys ... ruffle some feathers and make our long awaited return in the top 8 ...even if it's just for a week!
  77. T

On a serious note, I think, we should wait and see what feedback @Dognacious receives from SC HQ, as early as tomorrow, 27/2. In the meantime, teams who have picked up players ( upon malfunction/team deletion... yes I did find it hilariously funny ) should all be returned to the pool so every...
  78. T

... happy to blame Freakzilla!
  79. T

NSW Cup - Trial Bulldogs v Jets

He thrives in his natural habitat.. against Reserve graders ... where he belongs.
  80. T

@Dognacious ... now I understand @Critta Magic request to reschedule draft this Sunday which clashes with our final trial match at Belmore with the Sharks. ...any chance you can push back SC Draft and Fantasy Draft by an hour so it begins at 7pm for SC and 9pm for Fantasy ... this way all...
  81. T

High-profile NRL player charged with rape

You know the NRL Season launch is fast approaching when media start delivering nominees for 'young and the dumbest' acts from the offseason.
  82. T

NSW Cup - Trial Bulldogs v Jets

knOk'onbore is so much better when he's left right out of first grade.
  83. T

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Way to go Champ! @MuttDafty - 2022 SC Draft Champion you earned it, well played, deservedly 'outright' winner... Congratulations!! Extend further congratulations to both you and Kookas, aka @Kempsey Dog - both of you fielded strong teams and were unlucky not to appear in last year’s GF, so it...
  84. T

2022 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Some poor angry Warriors fan drafting a petition as we speak!!!
  85. T

Official Help me pick my new team

Lol Dufft. Remember the Titans, you almost defected for them last year, but stayed true - 'once a bulldog always a bulldog'. If you're worried about your offspring we all know kids like Dolphins, I heard they're recruiting everything from players to fans... lol
  86. T

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

NRL should be embarrassed with Gerard Sutton's officiating today ... and hope high profile people in the game are brave enough to call out how much influence and power the man with the whistle has and influence in today's game.
  87. T

Gerard Sutton is so corrupt and is not even trying to hide it
  88. T

Ilias kicks it from an off-side position, should be no try.
  89. T

Notice how Sutton is working towards sending a Bulldogs player to the bin with repeated six agains
  90. T

LoL ... did you have to go that far back? .. not a fan of McCracken, Vagana, Talau, Josh Morris etc. did I miss anyone and I don't mean Holland!!!
  91. T

Dufty sure had a shocker!! ... I bet even Dufty haters outside TK even felt sorry for him by the end of the game, as Bulldog supporters let's hope it's a one-off and bounces back because he's an integral part of our attack if we're to enjoy any success for the rest of the season. I hope you...
  92. T

Bronson xerri ??

Sure Bronson Xerri is young enough to get the opportunity to play NRL and have no doubt will get picked up as a redemption story by someone like the Roosters or the Storm and media will be singing his praises. A drug cheat linked to our club will simply allow the media a barrage of attack on...
  93. T

Let it go champ, IDGAF and nobody should give two hoots about Asiata who took a stance and has never worn our colours
  94. T

Congrats Dog !!! .. Nice to see you get your first win in Draft, and deservedly so ... I felt your pain riding the highs and lows on Sunday.
  95. T

Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Josh Cook will most likely make his debut next week against his old club, but it will most likely be off the bench.
  96. T

2022 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Surely this makes the NRL try of the week list and a strong contender for 'Tackle of the week'
  97. T

Opinion I have a funny feeling

Drink responsibly
  98. T

Hire Marc Brentnall For The Top Job "NOW", before its too late.

I agree, they're success was built on the back of our blueprint ... time to steal theirs and forge our own success. Bretnall should definitely be in the discussion to replace Barrett, Barrett has done well with recruiting but is nothing more than an assistant coach. We're all sick of this...
  99. T

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

Cummings has been assigned to screw us again