Search results

1. B

News Burgess shoulder

3 more years on BIG money for an ageing player who has a chronic injury.... Not good. He will be gone by end of next year
  2. B

National Rorting League

BJ Leluia single handidly lost the Raiders that game All he had to do was catch and pass and Rapana goes in the corner untouched. Instead he had to try and be a hero. Then he gets caught out being lazy and not getting back to marker and bang the Roosters score the match winning try
  3. B

Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That decision was all time....however, BJ destroyed the game for the Raiders. All he had to do was catch and pass, instead he tried to be a hero.
  4. B

News In 10 years I'll be on a farm kicking back': Mitchell plans to retire by 30

If they win tonight, you would NOT sign him. What will his motivation be? In his early 20s, guaranteed contract for millions, has already won premierships, origin and Australia reps... He looks like the type that when he does sign his big contract, he will take it easy.
  5. B

How Dogs (and other NRL clubs) can match the Roosters

The current structure of the cap is not designed to even the playing field. The structure is designed for clubs not to go broke so the NRL doesnt have to bail them out.
  6. B

Rugly Weird Cup 2019 Japan

If you thought the NRL had refereeing issues... Rugby is on another planet
  7. B

Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cronk is not wrong footing anyone 5 metres away at his age. He just plain slipped
  8. B

Are the Roosters really that great? One try off a kick where he was held, bobbled it and they scored. Then the other was caused where Storm defender just slipped magically allowing Angus to go through right through. SO much LUCK involved like last night.
  9. B

Storm v Raiders would be adisaster for the NRL... Zero interest in Sydney
  10. B

The top 2 are in a different league to the rest
  11. B

That kick on the 5th killed them. You cant get that wrong, not in that situation with the stakes so high.
  12. B

If Storm get through, i cant see the Raiders beating the Storm 3 times in like 6 weeks.
  13. B

Cook SINGLE handidly destroyed Souths tonight. Everyone still want to lick his nuts?
  14. B

Just proves you need LUCK to win a competition or to at least make a GF
  15. B

The referee said PLAY ON, BJ Lelua played the ball and play continued. Yet a few weeks ago it was a penalty in the Sharks/Tigers game. They make stuff up.
  16. B

Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Parra with 3 completed sets in the first half? LOL WTF, surely that is a record low
  17. B

In OVER 100 years of NRL there is no bigger flat track bully in the NRL than the 2019 Parramatta Eels, lead by the biggest flat track bully of them all in Mitch Moses.
  18. B

This is some of the worst defense i have ever seen this season. My goodness the mst softest try.
  19. B

Storm and Rabbits will win. I reckon that will be the GF
  20. B

Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think its time the NRL went back to a top 5 or 6.
  21. B

Not too sure about that. I reckon Storm would beat the Roosters missing JWH (suspended). Also,i reckon Friend coming back will put them back
  22. B

You off your head? So the Eels are going to beat the Storm in Melbourne then the Roosters at the SCG the following week? LOL
  23. B

It really puts our win against them last week in perspective doesnt it
  24. B

As a neutral observer, 3 of the 4 games have been absolutely shit. 3 teams who couldnt give a fuck and be bothered turning up. So much for an elite competition. Absolutely garbage first week.
  25. B

Cant see that. Sharks came off 2 very very emotonally charged games and no dount they thought they just had to turn up to win. No way Souths with Sam Burgess back next week start like they did last night.
  26. B

Jake T looks like he was amped up on ecstacy during that interview.
  27. B

If Storm lose, where do they play the winner of Broncos and Parra?
  28. B

Diagonsis of early 2019's disease.

Difference between this season and last season is that at the end of last season we lost alot of experience and good players.
  29. B

Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

LOL Ponga gets bowled over twice by Cleary to score. Ponga wants $1.5 mill a year lol
  30. B

There is absolutely no chance Ponga is worth $1.5 mill a year. Does not get involved in the play no where near enough. So inconsistent.
  31. B

Official Rd 25 Bulldogs vs Broncos discussion

We looked so tired that last 5 minutes. No energy at all
  32. B

WTF was that Morgan??????? My goodness that was aa rubbish read
  33. B

Yeeeeeeeehaaaahhhhhh
  34. B

How much has Michael Morgan declined?
  35. B

Would the Broncos "throw" this match?

Well there goes that. Broncos will have the most motivation to win now. Manly without Tommy T, Joel Thompson and now there best prop Marty. Massive advantage to the team that plays Manly.
  36. B

Cam Murray is some player.
  37. B

Opinion Bulldogs have apparently left up to $800k for Semi Radradra

Why do we want Semi? I really dont understand
  38. B

Opinion Bulldogs have apparently left up to $800k for Semi Radradra

$800k for a winger that will be 29 and would have been out of the game for 3 years???? If this happens, the board will be deemed worse than the previous one. We need a damn play maker, CREATOR. We cannot rely on Foran, his body wont last next season.
  39. B

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

He will be 29 in 2021 FFS
  40. B

Very hard to draw in the golden point era
  41. B

You dont have too, coach could rest key players. Make it harder for the team to win.
  42. B

Draws in the 10 minute golden point era are highly highly unlikely
  43. B

Manly and Parra play this Friday night at 6pm. If Manly win they stay 5th or even if they lose but lose by less than 12 points, they will stay at 5th. So if Manly remain at 5th they will play the 8th placed team. If Broncos lose, they will drop to 8th unless the unlikely result of a...
  44. B

Round 24 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

They are just better wrestlers than eceryone else. Control the ruck, everything else becomes easier
  45. B

You would keep Brimson, Arrow, Fotowaka and throw out the rest.
  46. B

What was that attempted tackle by Kallum Watkins? LOL How embarrassing, that was one of the worst things i have seen on a rugby league field in terms of effort to tackle someone. My goodness this franchise is a big stinking pile of shit.
  47. B

Opinion Valentine homes

I think he will make the practice squad with the Jets. However, they earn around $100k for the year. He could get $750k+ in the NRL. The question is, will he stay for a 1 year in the practice squad, earn much much less than he can here and no guarantee and unlikely to make it to the Jets main...
  48. B

Is Mitchell Moses the biggest flat track bully in the history of the league?
  49. B

Absolutely NOTHING between the ears

LOL what was Elliot who TWICE ran the ball to the line to only pass to a player who had Cowboys players all over him and in a much worse position than Elliot. What was that? Just dumb things like that. Also, look at Lewis' positioning for the FG attempt. Even Johns said he was on the right...
  50. B

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

His defense is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately, for as good as he is on D, he is that bad with ball in hand.
  51. B

Lewis has nothing as a half

I would either put hom at lock of hooker. Has zero in attack. Nothing between the ears.
  52. B

Irresponsible and negligent management from Pay

How was DWZ allowed to play? Was clearly busted from last week. He was never fit. He was a complete non factor that game. Every time he got up to play the ball he looked like a 95 year old man getting out of bed. Why put him through that? He clearly wasnt up to it. Meaney should have been at...
  53. B

Absolutely NOTHING between the ears

Lots of heart, attitude, guts.....unfortunately NOTHING between the ears. Just a dumb team.
  54. B

Official Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Cows have increased the tempo. They also have NO interchanges left for the last 20
  55. B

Adam Ellitiott, just absolutely NOTHING between the ears. Nothing at all
  56. B

Shocking and pathetic defense by Meaney. WTF was that?
  57. B

For some reason our attack goes better in the 2nd half. Especially the last few weeks.
  58. B

All that D the Cows had to do will tell on them in the 2nd half.
  59. B

We will get them in the second half
  60. B

Damn i would love to bang Danika Mason.
  61. B

Official Nathan Brown walks

Behind a paywall
  62. B

Results that we need to make the top 8

This dragons team is broken. Mary will be the first coach sacked next year. Wait and see.
  63. B

Dragons are capable of beating the Tigers. I cant see the Titans beating the Knights next week, then the Knights beat the Panthers in Penrith.
  64. B

"Titans to beat Knights" lol Its over
  65. B

Here's what needs to happen for us to win the Competition in 2019

Tigers have lots of injury worries.
  66. B

Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How humiliating was that try to the Cowboys where they got the ball from a 20 metre restart and they ran 80 metres to score untouched.
  67. B

5 tries conceded in the last 4 weeks

This is our identity. A defense first team.This is the identity we must take to next year. Unless we get big changes in recruitements, essentially the team will be the same. It is really attitude and desire. The main adjustments i would make is still Foran on the left hand side and Lewis...
  68. B

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance?

Damn i would love to bang Danika Mason
  69. B

DWZ done for the year?

Thats what is being said on social media
  70. B

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Even better result as we get the kick from in front. Suck shit Mitchel
  71. B

Need to stop the late offloads and would like to see change of angles in the opp 20 as they are sprinting off there line and limiting our time.
  72. B

Not sure why everyone is rating Parra highly. As i have said before, look a litttle deeper into there wins and it is alot of smoke and mirrors. They have had a very very easy draw. They only played the Storm and Roosters once each and got smacked. In fact they got humiliated by the Storm. They...
  73. B

We will win most of our games at the back end of season

Bump. It was so easy to predict. Dont get me wrong, i am really enjoying this, but it was really easy to predict.
  74. B

Opinion The Eels are ripe for the picking

they also gt flogged by the Sharks. All they have done is beat up on bad teams.
  75. B

Opinion The Eels are ripe for the picking

Eels have the biggest fools recordd in the NRL. They have the easiest draw in the NRL. They got humiliated by the Storm. Belted by both Roosters and Manly. 1 win and 1 loss against the Raiders. They got belted in Canberra. Beat a badly depleted Rabbitohs team. That team is fools gold.
  76. B

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

If that was Oates, Vunuvalu, Ferguson or any other winger in the NRL, thats a try. Only Meaney would get bundled into touch there.
  77. B

Top Dog Foran says best is ahead of him

Interesting, from the outside it looks like he is after another money grab. However he is father is filthy loaded, worth something like $100 million. You would think he genuinely wants to play. If that is so, then let him take a massive pay cut...
  78. B

Opinion Payne in the Hass

What strikes me for such a big man is his acceleration off the mark. Crazy.
  79. B

Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The difference between the Storm, Roosters and the rest of the league is unbelievable. I give Manly a hope, but no one else
  80. B

Opinion How quick is Meaney

Well surprisingly David Nofoaluma was surprisingly clocked as one of the fastest behing JAC and Meaney kept pulling away from him with the ball in hand.
  81. B

Official Dean Britt official with us for 2 years

Very very happy with this.
  82. B

Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Souths are nothing special at all. Rubbish team defensively. All that ball and possesion. Storm also had a man in the bin and they still lost lol. I give us a big chance next week. Even if Souths make the top 4, they will get knocked out in straight sets,
  83. B

Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

WOW, how F###KING FAST IS MEANEY.....WOW
  84. B

Now our defense has fallen to shit lol
  85. B

LOL Mbye gets a try assist on one leg, then the Tigers wingers muscles his way over Napa and Hoppa to score a try. I told everyone here. We can only win when the opposition takes us lightly. That is all what Dean Pay relies on.