Search results

1. B

Super proud tonight

We so easily could have been 5-1 or 4-2. Need a half that can control end of games. I genuinely think we have a chance at the bottom end of the 8 this year but gonna regret not putting Souths and Melbourne to bed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

Graham won't apologise for verbal spray

How can you not love graham http://yi.nzc.am/emHN92
  3. B

Bulldogs on fox sports

They are currently playing a 2002 game on fox sports 2 against the cows and then the 2004 semi final against Melbourne
  4. B

Fine or RFM

Let the debate begin I can't choose
  5. B

Sam Perrett

Who would of thought that Perret would of been one of the only bright spots of a lost. These last two weeks has been the best two games I've seen him play. Let's see if he can keep it up
  6. B

Official round 1 team

Bulldogs 1 Will Hopoate 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Chase Stanley 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Moses Mbye 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange 14 Sam Kasiano 15 Danny Fualalo 16 Tim Browne 17 Adam Elliott 19 Shaun...
  7. B

Your 17 after nines

I know it's just a throw away comp but I think it gave us a indication on some players. 1. Bmoz 2. Rona 3. Jmoz 4. Hoppa 5. Phillips/Stanley/Mcinally 6. Reynolds 7. Mbye 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Klem 11. Jacko 12. Lane 13. Beast 14. Graham 15. Kas 16. Trex/Patty 17. Browne/Fualalo
  8. B

Sonny Bill Williams

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/rugby-world-cup/rugby-world-cup-final-2015-sonny-bill-williams-amazing-postgame-gesture-receives-universal-praise-20151101-gknw91.html Class act shows how much he's grown up and changed
  9. B

Favourite Player Peformance

Because I'm guessing we are all bored ***** now the seasons over I'd like to know what was your favourite single player peformance in dogs history Roberts against Lockyer comes to mind But my all time favourite was beast against Souffs in 2012 prelim just remember being at the game and watching...
  10. B

Your team vs rorters

If Frank and Kas are fine then 1-17 If both are gone then I bring in Fualalo and Elliot or EseEse if he's fit considering Patty just got injured ffs If one is out then fualalo should come in just anyone but perret
  11. B

3-2-1 vs sharks

This might be hard but let's atleast give credit to some of our players 3.lloyd Perret - best forward by a mile 2. Jmoz - tried hard and looked threatening every time he touched the ball 1. klemmer- only guy I could think of
  12. B

Canterbury Bulldogs turn to US military for secret weapon

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/sin-bin/canterbury-bulldogs-turn-to-us-military-for-secret-weapon-20150711-gi9yy6 if true it sure worked last night
  13. B

Hodko Signs Three Year Deal With Newcastle

Just announced on nine news by Danny weidler
  14. B

Round 15 vs Panthers 3-2-1

My 3 will probably be different to others 3- Klemmer- is just a beast and the crowd went crazy every time he touched the ball 2- Lane- he is klemmer 2.0 1.-Morris/Thompson/Rona- Morris was great as he got more quality ball. Thompson two great try savers and made up for last week and Rona for his...
  15. B

3-2-1 Round 14 vs Gold Coast

3- Moses 2- Lane was great much better than expected 1. Pritchard There were positive signs today thought we were good considering we didn't have much posession in second half only problems were Stanley and thompson being completely shit in defence and kasianos mistakes. But big turning point...
  16. B

Cornish Offside

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iUHa_QtFm1s This guy makes a very educated and smart review of the try
  17. B

Morris held back

We could of get a penalty on halfway and iced the game with a field goal or try If this happens to the Cowboys Thurston would have had a hissy fit and in all the papers and on the news they would have called it a conspiracy. But it's us so it will just be swept under the rug Also am just as...
  18. B

Round 9 NRL - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team and Discussion Thread

Yay we are playing again here's the team Bulldogs 1 Sam Perrett 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Chase Stanley 5 Corey Thompson 6 Moses Mbye 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman (c) 9 Michael Lichaa 10 David Klemmer 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange 14 Sam...
  19. B

3-2-1 vs Manly round 7

3- Mbye 2- Rona 1- Eastwood
  20. B

Bulldogs vs Manly R7 - Delayed TV Discussion Thread

No-one has made one yet so yeah chat away. Also delayed game today so if your waiting for the 9:30 coverage stay away from this thread and pretty much the forum all together as there will be spoilers.
  21. B

Match a Nba team with a Rugby league Team

This is a fun idea I just thought of pretty much you compare a nba team with a nrl team For example I think we are like the Memphis Grizzlies a very good tough physical team however doesn't have a flashy offence but wins through their defence
  22. B

Graham Might Get 5 weeks!!!

Just on nine news saying he could get up to five weeks are you ****ing kidding me there has been way worse than what Graham did. Ennis used to do it all the time and don't get me started on Thurston and smith. Also how long did sandow get for calling the ref a cheat. What did Graham do to...
  23. B

Tolman Story On Footy Show

Just saw a commercial for this shit show that there will be a piece on Tolman so ill probably watch this week just to see it.
  24. B

Round 2 Official Team List

1 Brett Morris 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Tim Lafai 5 Sam Perret 6 Moses Mbye 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange: 14 Sam Kasiano 15 David Klemmer 16 Frank Pritchard 17 Tim Browne
  25. B

Mayweather vs Pacquio May 2nd 2015 Confirmed!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/12355361/floyd-mayweather-announces-fight-manny-pacquiao-set-2 it is finally happening a bit late but still
  26. B

James Graham Arrested for stating fire to women's home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2884913/Man-burned-woman-s-house-rejected-Facebook-advances-Spurned-suitor-indicted-arson-burglary-charges.html
  27. B

Bulldogs vs Panthers round one 2015

The NRL is planning to open season 2015 with blockbuster games. The NRL and Channel Nine want to cash in on the remarkable appeal and hype of super coach Wayne Bennett’s return to Brisbane by opening the 2015 season with a Broncos-Rabbitohs blockbuster on a Thursday night. In his return...