Search results

1. B

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Call me delusional but I’ve seen enough from these other teams Top 8 is definitely on the table this season with health and we learn how to close out games Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hope Bailey can keep the 14 role always thought was a good way to blood the young guys in with low expectations and just let them play their footy for 20 minutes. Can think of Barba, Reynolds who filled that role when they were first blooded in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

The fact both Taafe and Bailey are both named in the 17 has me thinking maybe one of them start and Drew plays lock Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

News Dally M Round 6 votes: Bulldogs' Viliame Kikau earns maximum points, goes equal-top

Still don’t like this system. Feels like it can happen where the person who had the best season doesn’t get the award. Like should you get a better reward for beating up on a bottom team as you would for having a strong performance against top 4 side. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Opinion Patolo

Probably got to do with all the concussions Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Speaking of which did Reggie’s play and if so anyone have updates on Papali and O’Neil how they’re tracking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

If there’s any time to try it it’s next week. If it works we got the bye week to build on it if not we can back to regularly scheduled programming Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Literally game manager wins us today, rabbits and maybe even sharks game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. B

Super proud tonight

We so easily could have been 5-1 or 4-2. Need a half that can control end of games. I genuinely think we have a chance at the bottom end of the 8 this year but gonna regret not putting Souths and Melbourne to bed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. B

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Joey gonna drive home with the radio off with tears in his eyes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. B

Should play Skelton next week will make 400m off kick returns alone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. B

Sutton is really bad at his job aye. I did a refereeing training course in high school and they tell you’ll get things wrong but at least be consistent in the game. Sutton will call something one set and then ignore it for the other team the next set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. B

If I’m Ciro I’m calling for headshots after every knock on. I’m actually in hysterics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. B

Wait hold the fkn phone a high tackle is allowed as long as the player knocks the ball on before hand. Wtf is this sport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. B

The comp is close enough past like the top 3-4 that if you have health and play every game with effort you can sneak in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. B

Y’all can’t tell me we can’t be a top 8 team this year not cause we are great just everyone else sucks as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. B

Ffs Uncle Nick man someone do a Diddy style investigation on him. Has to be more than just money that makes these players so loyal to him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. B

Hopefully we put some money aside in about 3-4 years when he returns Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

1. No Wilson is interesting. 2. Who the F is Harry Hayes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

With the amount of backline injuries this season we’ve looked like geniuses with the utility movement Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. B

No one wants Sexton in the halves cause he’s amazing. We just want Drew to F off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. B

Would love to see one game where we don’t have to re shuffle our whole back line Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. B

Should try and swap him for a front rower Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. B

Next week Tracey to FB, Fox back on the wing. Then I think Wilson is better than Xerri at this point Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. B

Our defence without Critta in the line is dogshit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. B

The Send Off ruined us we completely mailed it in and we aren’t a strong enough side to turn it back on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Can we get a live feed of the dressing room Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. B

Why’d he wait for the drop ball to call offside Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. B

Death, Taxed and Radley in the Sin bin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. B

Centre of the Year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. B

We’ve been shocking but ref has switched the game. It’s been about a 7-0 penalty/six again count Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. B

Momentum is a real thing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. B

Discipline has let them back in too many penalties Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. B

This is a Horror Movie Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. B

Wear the jersey every week. Give Mason and 2004 squad 100k a year just to come to the games Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. B

Mann needs to start for the rest of the year Keep Salmon on the edge or off the team whatever suits you Cam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. B

That’s Assault on a Senior Citizen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. B

Roosters are a walking Hazard for both themselves and their opponent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. B

Hughes been good today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. B

WTF WAS THAT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. B

Sexy Time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. B

LET DREW COME BACK ON THE INSIDE ONE MORE TIME Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. B

Kiks should have passed and Drew shouldn’t of went back on the inside bombed two tries Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. B

Drew tried the Burton Bomb [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. B

Just wanna see Xerri in space Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. B

Burton playing his worth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. B

Saw a sneak peak of Xerris speed in the background there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  48. B

Take a shot every time Drew does a show and go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. B

Some of Burtons conversions are the most perfect kicks you’ll ever see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  50. B

BURTON GOT A TRY ASSIST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  51. B

Wilson with the convenient illness. Can we give that to Drew please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  52. B

Am I the only one who forgot Harrison Edwards existed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  53. B

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

I think he should be at the back only due to the fact is our halves aren’t good enough to get him quality ball. In a mediocre team you need your star players touching the ball so let him play FB for now until we sort out the rest of the team Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  54. B

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’d rather lose with them than Blake and Drew. Like if we aren’t contending no point of playing the guys who don’t really have a future with us Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. B

He almost had a shocker with that kick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. B

This game has me wanting Ciraldo to say F it and let the young boys cook Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. B

Look at these young guns thriving. When’s the last time we had that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  58. B

We now in a league with very little experienced half backs that know how to play the position. I reckon Cronk even would still be one of the better halfbacks in the comp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  59. B

Us and the tigers feel like the space race. Who’s gonna get back to relevancy first Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

If we are only going to play knight or Hughes 10-15 minutes we are better off carrying an outside back on the bench for injuries Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Taafes two kicks were better than anything our last 5 halfbacks have done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hutchinson needs to go and someone tell Mann sometimes move out the way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. B

If I see Hutchinson show and go one more time I’m gonna pull my hair out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  64. B

Who’s idea was it reshape our whole team. I don’t get why we couldn’t just put Tracey on the left when he’s been playing on the left the past two weeks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  65. B

Taafe for 7 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  66. B

This is becoming a cartoon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  67. B

Get Drew off my team Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. B

You cannot tell me we aren’t cursed on Good Friday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. B

IF TASS WAS SIN BINNED LIKE HE SHOULD OF FOX WOULDNT OF BEEN KNOCKED OUT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  70. B

What was the difference between that and the Rabbitohs challenge earlier his arm was always on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  71. B

Taafe for 7 I’ve seen enough Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  72. B

WTF IS SUTTON DOING Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  73. B

Love how there was no replay and commentators didn’t say a word Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  74. B

We are cursed on Good Friday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  75. B

That Latrell pass will be shown on every highlight for the next six weeks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  76. B

Just one game where a Burgess doesn’t score Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. B

You just knew that was coming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  78. B

If Edwards misses out on origin he would be a strong chance for Dally M Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. B

Roosters owe the landscapers a beer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  80. B

This panthers system man. Like you’d have to really suck to look bad in this team Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  81. B

Fuck me Edwards half time stats are better than most full backs full game stats. His work rate and impact is different Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  82. B

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Ziggy had to make it about himself of course Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  83. B

NRL wishes it could be half as entertaining Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. B

WADDELL MY GOAT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  85. B

Yeah we gave them the fakest two games you’ll ever see Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  86. B

The interpretation of the obstruction has killed the game Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  87. B

Souths and Sharks downfall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  88. B

How’d we lose to these blokes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  89. B

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Feel this game will shape our season. Either we smash them and build to become a somewhat competitive team this year or we get smashed and go back to what we dealt with for the last 5 plus years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  90. B

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

This but can I have a extra point for Tannah Boyd. Played a blinder for us Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  91. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Boyd lucky Gold Coast have no fans. Cause the stuff this forum would’ve said would’ve sent a bunch of us to jail Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  92. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

If Taafe scores there he was getting a 4 year extension Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  93. B

Kiraz always limping after he runs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  94. B

Our players making origin ruined our season that year. They were all crippled Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  95. B

Everyone but the spine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  96. B

Tannah Boyd I hope you stay off social media for a while. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  97. B

If I see Tracey dropped instead of Taafe when Fox is back I might self harm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  98. B

Why’d they do that when they have Boyd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  99. B

When Burton doesn’t bomb his kicks are actually decent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  100. B

Titans may be the worst team I’ve seen play footy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk