Search results

1. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Team Round 2 Vs Sharks

I don’t remember the last time we beat sharks but this should be the team 1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. critta 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Reed 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Patolo 16. Kautoga 17. Poasa
  2. AlzzBulldog

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Moley reporting Max King re - signed 3 year deal
  3. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Only Positive

After conceding an average of 30 points + last season, good to see that we scrambled well today against a top 8 side even with Hynes out, their forward pack and backs are huge.. but attack was horrid Taafe cannot start at fullback
  4. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He gives me the vibe that he is not interested in footy… What do you guys think?
  5. AlzzBulldog

Round 1 2024 team

Im ready already
  6. AlzzBulldog

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

This game could get real ugly with 8 players wanting out.. what team is going to play?
  7. AlzzBulldog

NRL 360 on dogs

WOW.. BAZ did better
  8. AlzzBulldog

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

Brent read is reporting we are still paying DWZ, Cotric and corey allen... We are reportedly paying dwz 400k lol
  9. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Cant see us winning a game with Ciraldo

As it stands with our defence and cc as coach and with no forwards, cannot see us winning a game next season
  10. AlzzBulldog

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

This is absolutely unnacceptable.... He needs to go asap!!!!
  11. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Signing Out

Hey Guys just letting y’all know that I am officially done with this disgrace of a competition, I can no longer watch this joke of a club anymore, I no longer have the passion and i can no longer tune in anymore. These players don’t give a fuck about the fans so I can no longer give a fuck about...
  12. AlzzBulldog

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

Fuck NRLOL FUCK BOGAN CASTLE FUCK REFS FUCK CASEY BADGER FUCK CC FUCK GHOUL FUCK ANDREW JOHNS FUCK TYSON GAMBLE
  13. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Ciraldo's poor Judgement

Yet again, averillo makes the jump to fullback late in the season and plays well without a pre season at the back... what does that tell us about cc and his ability to choose the right positions and his judgement , i mean who the fuck chooses a glorified reserve grader in perham over averillo...
  14. AlzzBulldog

Surely we are signing a big name forward

With the news that the bulldogs are trying to offload more forwards.. surely it’s only a matter of time we see tino or haas signed? This club needs some good news
  15. AlzzBulldog

Release Rfm

He needs to go asap... 0 run metres first half And cc can fuck off with him too What a disgraceful decision naming him club captain... Oh and quality re signing by the Ghoul
  16. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

Do you think we are going backwards under the GHOUL? or are we on the right track?
  17. AlzzBulldog

Ciraldo the defence Coach

Bloke has no idea when it comes to defence
  18. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Disgraceful from the club as a whole

The fact that no one at the club from Top to bottom didn’t apologise for yesterday openly or on social media is a fucking disgrace Reed was literally forced to apologise after his stupid comments otherwise there was not gonna be any apology…
  19. AlzzBulldog

BUZZ tweet

20. AlzzBulldog

We wont win another game this season

Worse than last year.. let that sink in Gus is a fraud for appointing another assistant
  21. AlzzBulldog

Opinion The comp is so average

I swear there’s only one side (Penrith) that is a stand out premiership wise and only 2 challengers that’s it… there is no consistency among so many clubs and we are not the only average side, there are so many issues with so many sides… some major and some minor but the Point is that yes we are...
  22. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Will you accept this?

If we finish below 12th this season it will be worse than last season where we had BAZ as our coach to start the year I dont know about you but the majority of fans expected us to be at least between 9th and 12th this season and pushing upwards with a new coach and a better squad Maybe we just...
  23. AlzzBulldog

Weakest team in history of NRL

Ive never seen a weaker side that has no strength whatsoever... gus ghoul working his magic on the squad
  24. AlzzBulldog

Ciraldo and ghoul out

For choosing perham he and ghoul can fuck off
  25. AlzzBulldog

Wooden spoon battle (unacceptable)

It looks like we will be fighting for the spoon again.. this is totally unacceptable… when we copped it a few years ago we couldn’t get any lower because we ran ourselves into the ground lower than rock bottom,we couldn’t imagine this happening again.. a few years later and now we look to be...
  26. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Drop Burton for 1 game

I know its weird to say this.. but i think an example needs to be made here to the playing group by dropping a big name player We did this years ago with josh morris who was dropped for 1 game
  27. AlzzBulldog

Time for mass Changes

Especially after the cup boys pressing their claims today, these guys are gonna kill cc coaching career pretty soon
  28. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

i don’t think it’s ever gonna change, it’s like we are not allowed to be what we want to be, I don’t think we are ever gonna get out of this rut we slogged it out today and still lost to a roosters team who were half arseing everything..
  29. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Hayze tolman Perham

The new tolman on the 4th.. he needs to go asap.. release him
  30. AlzzBulldog

Harrison Yeo

Its so obvious cc is trying to use him like yeo at Penrith.. got his hands on the ball alot today in attack.. I can see it in him
  31. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Its all too much

Im done with NRL.. i cant watch the game anymore... its dead to me
  32. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Wilson new fullback

Put him in, he was outstanding today…cant watch perham anymore Worst fullback in the comp
  33. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Hang in there

We are a work in progress, like it or not but we didn’t plan for mass changes and injuries.. balance of the squad still not what we want it to be so it will take a little bit of time but you can see we are working towards something.. WE WILL GET THERE in due time… no one can understand what we...
  34. AlzzBulldog

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Short turn around, can’t get a read on the raiders, we always seem to struggle against them.. They have a huge pack aswell, gonna be another tough game, is anyone back?
  35. AlzzBulldog

Opinion History repeating?

If we beat raider next week.. we will be 5 wins 5 losses after 10 rounds… the same record we had in 2012 after 10 rounds 2012 repeat anyone? Lol
  36. AlzzBulldog

Atkins is a biased flog

What a disgrace the way he reacted to reynolds questioning him... hes a biased flog
  37. AlzzBulldog

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

Im approaching this game the same as any other game... We are battling to win every week at the moment and this will be no different of course I dont think anyone is back from injury, I hope he chooses skelton and ease oloapu in on the bench instead of reynolds, and bring in another big bopper...
  38. AlzzBulldog

Crichton is a beast

Fuk all yall who keep saying hes a waste Hes an athlete who can play anywhere in the backline Killing the rabbits at the moment
  39. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Alamoti

I love this guy.. was a real shining light, he’s gonna be some player
  40. AlzzBulldog

Only solution to injury crisis

Development of our junior system.. this will take years, we need to be able to rely on depth of our juniors to come in and do a job.. This is how penrith are so good
  41. AlzzBulldog

Rd 7 Vs Eel

Let’s move on straight away kiks, tpj, rfm, Okunbor all in, keep Hughes he’s a big body, bring Skelton in If we beat parra by 34 last year, imagine what we could do this year
  42. AlzzBulldog

HipDrop Insanity

The game will be dead in less than 10 years
  43. AlzzBulldog

Vs souffs

What do we think the team will look like realistically .. I’m mainly focusing on the forward pack and bench 8. King ? 9. mahoney 10. Sutton 11. Preston ? 12. Topine 13. Wadell 14. reynolds 15. Hughes/tanner 16. Morrin 17. Davey/Skelton im unsure about tpj and king and Preston, guess we will...
  44. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

The fact that we literally have no forwards and still dug deep and won… Famous Win No chance we win this last season… Lock in Ciraldo for Life
  45. AlzzBulldog

NRL is finished

That sin bin tackle by okunbor is the last straw for the NRL... they are done
  46. AlzzBulldog

Opinion George williams

Apparently tigers are pursuing George Williams... wtf are we doing
  47. AlzzBulldog

Ciro presser

Does anyone have the presser.. apparently was asked by a journo what was the difference today and he replied : Shaun Johnson lol
  48. AlzzBulldog

Nrlol first ever NFL block play

Today we witnessed history with the first ever NFL block play by Fonua Blake on mahoney... Clown Game
  49. AlzzBulldog

Why aren’t we signing a prop?

I noticed other clubs have been active in bringing in reinforcements eg nathan brown to roosters and woods to manly etc.. we are literally in need of a prop more than anyone, why arent we looking at bringing anyone in, it’s bizarre
  50. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Unbelievable

The thing that baffles me the most is we look like a team that is foreign to the game of rugby league and it’s basics. We look like a team that is literally learning how to play football for the first time and we’ve looked like that for years… I don’t understand how we are the only ones that...
  51. AlzzBulldog

Dolphins proves coaching is everything

The dolphins have no chemistry, barely any time together and they knock off the salary sombrero roosters.... What's the excuse now dogs?
  52. AlzzBulldog

Round 2 team

1. Perham 2. Kiraz 3. Alamoti 4. Burns 5. Jac 6. Burton 7. Oloapu 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Rfm 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Sutton 14. Brown 15. Pele 16. Davey 17. Skelton
  53. AlzzBulldog

Give moses the leagues club

Flanagan is a disgrace to the jersey
  54. AlzzBulldog

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

These 2 signings will be bargain buys of the year if they keep that up
  55. AlzzBulldog

Bronson Xerri Podcast

good watch
  56. AlzzBulldog

Official Andrew Davey confirmed

As per his instagram… he’s confirmed he’s signed
  57. AlzzBulldog

Rumour BBO ACL injury

Apparently bbo rumoured acl injury, saw a post on Facebook saying scans came back.. such a shame if true, we need options in the halfback role
  58. AlzzBulldog

Please tell me this is b.s

59. AlzzBulldog

Rumour Jackson Topine new contract?

Theres rumours hes re signed 2 years? Anyone confirm
  60. AlzzBulldog

Opinion First grade quality

How does a team like this get assembled as a professional first grade side? I should be paid to watch this garbage
  61. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Don’t be surprised

When Barrett got sacked.. Gus described this club as being at rock bottom.. and he also said that there will still be very tough times in the near future Don’t be surprised when you see results like this
  62. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

We will go nowhere if we dont replace him... we need a new 7
  63. AlzzBulldog

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Brent read saying on triple m, he will probably follow CC.. wants to play fullback
  64. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Ciraldo to the rescue?

Is he actually the defensive coach at penrith? Because we are going to need it
  65. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Six again rule was brought in to control results

I always thought the 6 again rule was odd.. but it makes sense now.. it’s so easy for the ref to control the swing of the match.. perfect example today against cowboys.. they were constantly piggybacked up the field
  66. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Averillo cooked

He might be cooked... do we sign a new fullback?
  67. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Scheduling farce

Sunday Vs Cowboys in bundaberg Queensland Friday 6pm Vs Warriors in New Zealand
  68. AlzzBulldog

NRL corruption caught on live tv

If anyone still has any doubts about match fixing and corruption in the NRL... just catch the end of the tigers and cowboys game... absolutely unbelievable what I witnessed
  69. AlzzBulldog

How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

THUGS! They got away with murder tonight Fuck Mitchell and walker the fucking grubs... so typical of them
  70. AlzzBulldog

Penalty for a headclash?

Did we just witness the most criminal penalty in history? Headclash with flanno and arrow called a penalty
  71. AlzzBulldog

Fasolodlskskskaui on burton

**** had him in a headlock while his mate layed punches on burton… how was he not sent off the grub?
  72. AlzzBulldog

What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

Let’s bring a bit of fun to the kennel, without getting carried away obviously.. what would you do honestly if we went undefeated till the end of the season?
  73. AlzzBulldog

burton 10 year deal

Give him what he wants
  74. AlzzBulldog

Topine should leave

If duds like waddell and stimson keep getting chosen ahead of topine, he should leave .. farken disgrace
  75. AlzzBulldog

Opinion We are incapable of winning

Looking at the the last 3 games that we’ve played.. we started off horribly in all three games and then we got ourselves back into the game and scored a decent amount of points in doing so but we literally handed the opposition the win straight after getting ourselves back into the game in all 3...
  76. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Nrl please explain

How can a team with 50 players out field a strong side yet there are teams that cannot field a decent first grade side... P.s the other thread got locked because i responded to another poster baiting not because the dumb dog started the baiting
  77. AlzzBulldog

Opinion NRL please explain

How can a team with 50 players out field a strong side yet there are teams that cannot field a decent first grade side...
  78. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Fittler as coach?

If we sign fittler, Im checking out, I dont think i could handle that
  79. AlzzBulldog

Corey Waddell

Its criminal that this plodder is in the team
  80. AlzzBulldog

R.I.P Bulldogs

1935- 2022
  81. AlzzBulldog

Jac on La Liga Instagram

Jac attended the Aleague All stars vs Barcelona tonight and was shared on the La Liga Instagram which has over 40 million followers… Onya Jac
  82. AlzzBulldog

nu brown didn’t put the ball down

I’m still waiting for the call to be overturned ahaha.. motherfucker didn’t even put the ball down
  83. AlzzBulldog

Players should be ashamed of themselves

Bunch of imposters impersonating football players Gives yourselves an uppercut.. disgrace to this once proud club... It should be a fucking honour to play for this club
  84. AlzzBulldog

Short term pain.. Long term gain

85. AlzzBulldog

News Vaughan and Dufty off to England?

According to Brent read..Dufty and Vaughn are weighing up moves to England thoughts?
  86. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Unacceptable effort by the players

Baz is the biggest problem in this team followed by his coaching staff and should be sacked immediately.. but deadset the efforts from these so called football players was nothing short of pathetic… how do they call themselves footy players and dish that shit up, should be ashamed of themselves...
  87. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Which team was worse?

Eels 2012, 2013 back to back wooden spoons knights 2016, 2017 back to back wooden spoons Bulldogs, 2021, 2022? Potential back to back Who was worse?
  88. AlzzBulldog

Opinion I’m sorry Matt Burton

Sorry that you have to play with a shit coach and a shit players (Not all of them) we can see your potential and how good of a player you can be
  89. AlzzBulldog

Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

Rapana done 2 foul plays and still didnt get sin binned... shoulder to the head and impeding Jac without the ball in a try scoring opportunity... and you still think there isnt an agenda 3 challenges won in a row dufty impeded by croker denying a certain try jac try denied by a comical...
  90. AlzzBulldog

BBO

He is getting absolutely no development whatsoever getting 4 minutes last night wtf.. Gus needs to step in, either start him at 9 or give him time to develop
  91. AlzzBulldog

Schoupp

What a Lad… he shut down staggs and manu 2 weeks in a row!!!
  92. AlzzBulldog

Ferris

How is fat fuck ferris still at the club... I hope gus gave him a hiding
  93. AlzzBulldog

RFM back?

Saw that RFM is training out on the field.. when will he play Cup so he can finally get some match fitness? Him on an edge would be so much better than waddle
  94. AlzzBulldog

Team vs Roosters

Fuck it I’m gonna give it a go 1. Dufty 2. Naden 3. Schoupp 4. Kiraz 5. Jac (c) 6. Burto 7. Flanno 8. Thompson 9. BBO 10. Vaughn 11. Hoffman 12. Tpj 13. Max King 14. Cook 15. Jackson 16. Ava 17. Patolo
  95. AlzzBulldog

Who gave Jmk and Okunbor new deals?

I hope it wasnt gus because these 2 plodders were off contract last year... terrible management
  96. AlzzBulldog

Broncos Match

Going in to this game, if we can’t beat the broncos who are a bottom 4 side at the moment, how much games will we actually win this year if we can’t beat Brisbane… they seemingly look a little better this year but have also looked horrible aswell, and we really should’ve beat them in round 2...
  97. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Matt Dufty

19 runs 183 metres 8 tackle breaks Looks like he read the kennel in the last week
  98. AlzzBulldog

Opinion Why does this always happen?

Every time we play, opposition players lay all over us and we always get dragged back onto our backs and slows down the play the ball but when the opposition gets tackled we arent even allowed to do the same because the ref instantly calls held?
  99. AlzzBulldog

Opinion TPJ

This guy deserves his own thread given he cops so much shit in the past.. he’s turning up and putting in and creating second phase play.. well done Tevita