Search results

1. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

Anyway we need 2 forwards. 1. A JJ in the forwards who will make 40 to 50 tackles a game! We have all the flair. We need better Defence as Defence wins semi final footy. 2. One of our forwards needs to make 200 metres per game
  2. K

Opinion Jacob Preston

U put Steve Simpson in the same sentence as SBW talent wise? U list me at Hello??? No idea???
  3. K

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Is Josh Curran official yet. I think he is a better version that Waddell. Young & can score more tries. I think we need a forward who can make 50 tackles like a Josh Jackson we need.
  4. K

SMH Alex Twal

Firstly everyone on this earth is equal.so u are no better than anyone else. Secondly, your assumption that I live in Killara. For your information I lived in Croydon Park for over 15 years. You pull this as if I know nothing. Listen here freshmen you have been probably following league for...
  5. K

SMH Alex Twal

Ps Also Hasler did not care about youth developing players etc from lower grades. First grade as a result driven business to keep his job only!!!
  6. K

SMH Alex Twal

That comment Nasheed proves you have no idea. Dymock I credit with the way we played in 2012. If Hasler was a good coach he should have had a plan B in GF against Melb. Bellamy outsmarted him. Bellamy keeps reinventing the wheel. Hasler thinks what won him a GF in 2008 wins in 2012 or 2023 still...
  7. K

#QuickMaths squads

Josh Ado Carr was signed for $550k for a few years. There was No $850K that is why for an origin & Kangaroo winger we signed him cheaply
  8. K

No Source Hass to dogs

100% correct. If u take out 2013 went SBW help win them the comp & the 2 years cronk won for Roosters Robinson has a very bad record in finals footy. His tactical or strategies in finals footy very poor?
  9. K

Rumour Toby Sexton told leave the Titans effective immediately

Agree with you Assassin new player might be a nice change to bring new energy to an out of confidence team after losing 66-0 last week.
  10. K

Rumour Toby Sexton told leave the Titans effective immediately

On 100% footy they just said possible with 24hrs Immediately release to come to the Bulldogs!
  11. K

Opinion Why we lost

U all talk about defence but we would not have 2 defend as much if we hold our possession more. Step 1 stop trying to score on every play. Stop push the last miracle pass. We need to hold for 5 tackles the ball in attack then a good kick on last tackle. Trying getting the repeat set or trap...
  12. K

Opinion 2024 is our year

Yes I have quoted thisa few times in the last 2 years!!! Hope 2024 is our year. 1 year to go. This year 2023 we have to make top 8 & we need a better halfback for 2024.
  13. K

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Next you guys will say Klemmer to return & to captain the Dogs!. Better than Flanno
  14. K

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Thanks for that. Also Capuccino thanks in advance for asking the club.
  15. K

No Source Noah Byrne Halfback for Under 16's Moorebank

Hi Guys this guy apparently killing it in Under 16's halfback for Moorebank. He has record points for the year so far. I heard from a friend that Gus does it again & has signed him for the Bulldogs. Can someone please check & verify if this is correct. Sorry No Sauce other than a friend...
  16. K

Rumour Kristian Woolf new coach ??

No to the Flano family. Shane was prepare to inject players with performance enhancing drugs etc? Did not care about player welfare? Also despite Defence wins semis too defensive. We need creativity in attack! Agree he will tip his son & therefore if form falls will pick him regardless so...
  17. K

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

I suppose i should also quote our 8 Premierships we have won 1938 1942 1980 1984 1985 1988 1995 2004 Last fact we are the only team left in the NRL to have played a 0-0 against Newtown Bluebag Jets in Rnd 5 1982. Funny the same year we also drew 12 all with Newtown the 2nd time we played them...
  18. K

Maybe some more history for the young pup followers! Bullfrog was a pioneer! He brought young talented players from the country like the mortimers from Wagga Wagga & open his own home so they would not get home sick 2 go back home. He sacrificed alot for his beloved bulldogs so hardly a flop...
  19. K

Yes I told you all when Barrett signed that History 2024 our next grand final victory! 1974 lost to Easts 19-4 in Grand Final 1984 Beat Parra 6-4 in Grand Final 1994 lost to Canb 36-12 in GF (Meniga farewell) 2004 beat East 16-13 in GF 2014 lost to Souths 30-6 in GF 2024 ? So every decade...
  20. K

Yes Gould is Coming to Home Back 2 Belmore!
  21. K

Official Original Dogs of War Reunion

See attached. Yes the good old Bulldogs!!!
  22. K

SMH DCE

Sorry Moses to Brisb Broncos. I wish we could get Adam Reynolds for 2 years & offload flanagan back to Sharks.
  23. K

SMH DCE

What i heard rumour only is Moses 3 years for $3 or $3.5m & Adam Reynolds $1.6m for 2 years to Parra.
  24. K

Official Emerging Blues squad

Brandon Wakeham has played for Fiji. Can he still be comsidered for the NSW Blues even though playing for country if Fiji? I suppose it is only emerging blues. The more the better so they g hopefully improve as players!
  25. K

Bulldogs "Player of the decade" for every decade since 1980?

One hit wonders Ben Cizlowski Nick Kouparitsis
  26. K

News Bulldogs premiership window chances

Hi I posted this on another topic about 6 months ago. If we can get a decent hooker & 2 juniors coming through like Averillo then we can be top 8 2022 Top 4 2023 Premiers 2024 Now for the stats from the past Every decade ending with year 4 1974 Runner up in Grand Final 1984 Premiers against...
  27. K

Bulldogs "Player of the decade" for every decade since 1980?

I agree with Mortimer, Lamb, patten problem most consistent in 00's but our 4wds from 80's onwards are unherald. Yeah one of the Josh morris probably over jackson. One underated player in 80's look at alot of the clutch big plays Andrew Farrar! General kicking game, attack, defense, goalkicking...
  28. K

How much have we really improved the roster?

Boyle for the 100 time was nit signed by Dogs. Fox sports journo mixed up Boyle for Wadell. Only signed 1 forward from Manly thank god.
  29. K

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Thoughts on Kyle Flanagan

Bring Back Brent Sherwin or Ewan Mcgrady or Steve Mortimer! We need a halfback!
  30. K

No Source Foran / cogger not wanted

I would be happy with burton with wakeham & averillo & BBO for depth! Hope TB can teach our halves as well as fix our one out attack! Barrett does need a good assistant for defence as my only concern was that when he coached Manly most leaked defence up the middle! Let us go for Premiers 2024!!!
  31. K

Breaking News Keary out 4 the season. Easts SOS to Cooper Cronk to come out of retirement! They still have a spare $100K after $BW $150K in their Salary cap to offer Cooper Cronk! What a joke!!! [emoji2957]
  32. K

$BW to play 5/8th next year at Canterbury! Biggest 5/8th in comp!!!
  33. K

Social Media Paul McGregor Sacked

Rumour is Mcgregor coming over to the bulldogs to be Trent Barrett's assistant!!! Tongue & Cheek[emoji2957]
  34. K

Social Media Pangai to be sacked

While the Broncos saga does not sound believable it would make sense why the players are not performing as they do not want to play for the coach. More info will probably be reveal in a couple of weeks and there is more to the story with his family and the board's next action however I will let...
  35. K

Renouf T

Odd bench last week only had 2 4wds & Toomaga player injured? You had Katoa as the reserve hooker which not sure of you can use one of hookers as a back rower & Wakeham as another half option. Usually you play at least 3 4wds on the bench?
  36. K

No Source Bryce Cartwright

Sick of Bulldogs always taking rejects from other clubs. We only sign players that no other clubs wants! We are starting to buck that trend with signings like Luke Thompson! A big NO! If he can not tackle no heart. Defence wins Semi Final football!!!
  37. K

Barrett wants Matt Burton and Dylan Walker

No to Dylan walker! He has had attitude problems in the past as well as ill discipline on the field where coos a penalty or two in the ruck holding down or niggle the player etc. Also since h ius bad ankle injury lost his pace & stepso no longer a centre & not a great 5/8 & no kicking game...
  38. K

Opinion Hooker

I like Matt Parcell but did not know how he went last year in ESL. We should have offered Korasai more $$$ playing house down now back at Penrith. I like connor watson as he can also play in halves if an injury occurs so like utility value.
  39. K

Bellamy

What we should be doing is offering Cam smith Captain / Coach role. Pay him minimal $$$ acceptable to play eg $400K plus $1.1m to coach so a way of keeping salary cap down by paying him less as player & pay top dollar which is excluded to coach us. Granted vary rare these days to Cap / coach but...
  40. K

Official Luke Thompson Signs for 2021

You Beauty! Need an English prop 24 years old in his prime!!! Graham/ Burgess 2.0 version hopefully!!!
  41. K

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

1974 Lost in Grand Final 1984 Win in Grand Final 1994 Lost in Grand Final 2004 Won in Grand Final 2014 Lost in Grand Final 2024 Win in Grand Final ?????
  42. K

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Guys Do not worry I have faith in statistics! We will win the Premiership in 2024!
  43. K

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

National Rabbitohs League National Roosters League National Rorters League
  44. K

See below not sure if a fake accout but Latrell stating happy to go to Souths!
  45. K

The rumour is Latrell has signed with Souths for 3 years. I state rumour as thru a friend.
  46. K

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Ado carr will be signing with .... Souths!!!! They have plenty of cap room next year after Sutton, Inglis & Burgess all retired!!!
  47. K

Social Media Gus to Dragons?

U are 100% correct when you say Gould was a Dragon supporter when he grew up! Now he seems buased to Easts & Penrith now add Dragons to that list!
  48. K

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Sharks will probably offload Dugan to Bulldogs for $500K to free up room to buy the former Shark back a younger Ramien. Watch this Space???
  49. K

No Source api koroisau

After we let Cook go i would be happy with Api or Matt Purcell! Missed out on a Brailey brother from Sharks. We need a hooker who not only van tackle but pass & be creative in attack! Lichaa is the worst hooker we have had in 45 years! Especially payong $300K per year for 5 years! Up there with...
  50. K

Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

Everyone has requested that we need to buy another half! See we have Stimson a makeshift five eighth from Melb who look like being Minor Premiers!!!
  51. K

News Olympic sprinters give young Dogs, Storm speedsters an edge

Funny how Brodie Croft also on a chat about growing up following league also a Bulldog supporter. Lastly Munster was offered to us a few years ago & Hasler said No!
  52. K

Des Hasler returns to Manly

I wish i read the article. I was reading on the silvertail forum first time mid week laughing how they were spewing about the coach being either cartwright or Jason Taylor a few weeks ago then Hasler being their final saviour! Then they mentioned Monday was the last day for cancellation of...
  53. K

Des Hasler to sign on as Coach again of Manly based on the above facts in my previous reply.
  54. K

Will sign probably today to allow the Manly members to not cancel their membership which automstically kicks in on Monday hence the reason to announce on Friday to reassure the fans to not cancel membership b4 Monday. T h ey are the 2nd lowest current in memberships for next year!
  55. K

Jarryd Hayne rumoured to quit Titans NRL

Rumour is he is going to Newcastle it is a done deal $3m for 3 years! However No Source? Prefer Garlic & BBQ Sauce!
  56. K

Mbye set to become Bulldogs fullback

I think a good mix between attack and defense in the backline. If Brenko Lee could improve his defence centre would be good and consider moving Josh Morris to lock or 2nd row. If not Brenko Lee could play wing or centre if the others are injured etc. These days locks play up the middle too. Look...
  57. K

Lichaa signing confirmed

If only we could get rid of Beastwood unless he gets better in the off season trains his but off and gets match fit. The main reason they kept him as 2 years he was consistent was to groom all the young kiwis that would make Belmore home! Choice Bro!
  58. K

Lichaa signing confirmed

Rumour is Souths pull out but Cronk wants to play on next year. Probably Easts 2 year deal to play at 7. Pearce to 9 and funny rumour is that Friend may go to Titans? This does not make sense as they have the current Blues Hooker in Peats unless he leaves?
  59. K

Lichaa signing confirmed

My perference if we had a choice was the $300K we were paying Lichaa to go towards getting Cronk for 2 years. Play him halfback and Foran at 6. Get rid of both Mybe and Lichaa and get RTS and Cronk! spine can only dream! 1. RTS 6. Foran 7. Cronk 9. Brown or Woolford 14. Cleeland (bench) or...
  60. K

PAY KEEPS HALF IN KENNEL- Interesting

Talk about Where we will be pkaying Mbye next year? Here is a thought. With the Rumour about RTS from NZ Warriors why do we not player swap them too. Money would be almost on parr. Spine would be 1. RTS 6. Foran 7. Cleeland 9. Lichaa U guys might shoot me down saying mbye has potential was not...
  61. K

Des and his compensation

Anyone heard any update on whether Des will be paid out or will it go to court. My only concern is if it gets dragged out in media bad publicity for the Bulldogs as well as if payout occurs after 1st November it will be included in our coaches / trainers / physios etc Soft Cap of AUD $2m? Please...
  62. K

Why Cooper Cronk as captain-coach could be perfect fit for Canterbury Bulldogs

The Soft cap includes all our coaching staff incl all trainers physio psychologist etc to be under $2m & starts November 1st this year. That is why i is in best interest if we have to pay Hasler a payout figure to avoid courtas this will delay settlement which prob would then have to settle...
  63. K

Dean Pay mega thread

North Korean President Kim Jong-Un has told Donald Trump he has the weaponery and has recruited the right person that the US will "PAY!!!"
  64. K

Dean Pay mega thread

Unfortunately Dean Pay has been recruited already so Canterbury have missed the chance to sign him as coach next year! Guess who has recruited him???
  65. K

Official - Hasler sacked

Off to the club for a few drinks!!! Yeah hah! This is the Best news I have heard since we made the grand final in 2012!
  66. K

So is Graham gone ?

One of the morris brothers spoke on Channel 9 sports section of the 6pm news. He said it was sad to lose their captain & leader. Will confirm this week off to Dragons 3yr deal is what Cameron williams said on 9 news!
  67. K

James Graham could be out the door for Tigers x 2

Guys I love Graham no so crash hot on woods but agree if Tedesco comes then we have to clean out. Please take Lichaa & Mybe also. Ps Do not assume that Cronk is going to go to either another Sydney NRL Club or FOX Commentator etc. He might go to NSW Waratahs to play Rugby in Sydney. He did play...
  68. K

Lottoland

You can park at the top of the hill beacon Hill and walk down to brooky. Only problem you have to walk up the hill after. You mentioned the Leagues club. assuming you mean Canterbury leagues. I went a couple weeks ago again the volume on the TV's at the sports club are crap! For one of the...
  69. K

Hasler might be signed 2018/19

All you naive believers in Des we Trust! If he was such a good coach he should not even hesitate to performance measure eg Top 4 etc However his recruitment is crap 4 years with no improvement in the spine so I ask again if he is a good coach why can he not handle the pressure? Maybe he can not...
  70. K

Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Yes agree we have to improve our spine. In any team you need to have a balance between creative attackive and organising players eg Kickers etc as well as the defenders and passionate players who play for the club with Pride! At the moment in my book there is only 3 players in that team that...
  71. K

Des Sucks, Dogs rubbish in 2017, yadda yadda.

Where there is smoke their is fire! How come every week Channel 9 shows a Canterbury player want to play so Des Keeps his job! There is a push from somewhere or a bit like when the board or CEO fully supports the Coach then they get sacked! If after 10 rounds the same rubbish there will be no...
  72. K

Run on song

Thanks 4 that. Not sure as have played it unless the part i am after occurs in the middle of this version. It sounds like horns or trumpets playing ?
  73. K

Run on song

If we play in 2017 under Des like we did the last few games of 2016 Des ball then the song after the game would be " We always look on the bright side of life" as long as Raelene makes the club money and Des gets his contract renewed to please the disappointed fans we will just accept the crap...
  74. K

Bulldogs have signed richest sponsorship deal in the club’s 82-year history

Des before this sponsorship use to change his tyres when they got old with retreds a bit like selling first graders and buying NSW Cup players. Now KIA is on board he can get good Korea Brand new tyres. Maybe we can sign some Korean Soccer players in their off season at least they will be able...
  75. K

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

Guys maybe you may understand why hasler has got to go with this analogy u can relate to. Man & woman go out for 5 years. In that time every year the girlfriend / wife says to her partner if u do not change we need to break up. Each year she gives him the benefit of the doubt that he will change...
  76. K

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

I think 70 to 80% Dogs supporters want him gone the sooner the quick we can resume status quo of being a team feared Dogs of War not what we r now the Pussy Cats with our tails bw our legs!
  77. K

Finchie Most true fans are really hurting & depressed! The only joy is if Hasler goes to the Dragons as it looks like our bullfrog saviour will b the escape goat 2morrow as Dib does not bleed Blue & white! I have been a supporter since 1979 when i was very young & i think this is the lowest pt...
  78. K

2018 when the salary cap increase we need a new game plan & a coach & board functioning well ready to capitaluse on alot of players off contract waiting to capitalise. In 5 years with Des we have gone downhill in all areas membership will be down & u guys back Dib & Hasler over a legend who...
  79. K

Bulldogs in crisis: Club great Steve Mortimer says he’ll quit if Des Hasler gets contract extension

Mate everyone has a part in both success & failure! I do not see why u stick up for hasler who has been there 5 mins & the only reason he is here is too collected his big fat cheque! U blame Castle the board & everyone else but remember one thing. When Hasler came in 2012 we gave him players we...
  80. K

Bulldogs in crisis: Club great Steve Mortimer says he’ll quit if Des Hasler gets contract extension

Facts as i mentioned in a previous post a few days ago if you lose the players there is no other choice Hasler coaching the Bulldogs is unteanable! Even blind freddy can see that. You can only get so much out of the players! It is time for Change!!! Graham is dispondent at after match speeches &...
  81. K

Haslers future will be decided on friday

Guys i think if the biard meeting happening on Friday Hasler will go for a few reasons! 1. If u provide a lower salary he will be unsatisfied! 2. He has lost the players even the senior players do not agree with his playing structure evident by Graham attitude at after game speeches to media...
  82. K

Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

I am still not convinced that Foran will b playing with the dogs for a few reasons. Everytome we r to announce a major signing & media leaks it out they do not sign for us! Yes i get the fatherly figure & be in Sydney for his kids i miss my kids all the time. Foran when not injured & mind on...
  83. K

Retention and Recruitment

Morris was St G salary cap pressures fiffita & matui brother Newcastle well i think brain explosion pressure to sign anyone thank god fell thru!
  84. K

Also same happened with Des at Manly no big purchases during his coaching tenure at Manly!
  85. K

Guys, would live dylan walker doubt they souths would release him despite trying to free cash to get sam butgess back. Ps our no dick head policy would that stop us buying him after his overdose on prescription drugs. Yes could play fullbavk centre or 5/8! Here is a question for you? Has Des...
  86. K

Unless Des sprays a can of mortein to stop / depress his attack / adlib ability to play off the cuff b more free spirit ?
  87. K

The main reason we bought him was he played 4 junior kangaroos & he was young talented player & offered more in attack especially pace with some dummy half running compared to the older slower Ennis. I want to see that next year!
  88. K

Maybe comparing his defense to our previous hooker in Ennis so i will put it down to high expectations!
  89. K

My concern with Lichaa is firstly his defence. I saw a few tries we concede this year from him either missing tackles or not reading the play or was it fatigue atvthe end of the game. Maybe a full off season 2 get use to 80mins couple with one year more experience he will improve. Then he can...
  90. K

Gould Shows His Colours

Good to hear that the Roosters have a crap record with Ben Cummins Ref as they lost last week. Does anyone know what the stats are this year When Ben Cummins has Ref the Bulldogs? i think Matt Cecchin always tries to have his face on TV therefore a power trip never forget when he was a...
  91. K

Are the Bulldogs the NRL’s new chokers?

I think already spoken Chokers tag too easily used these days! Much harder to win a comp now with Salary Cap restrictions so you can not keep everybody for depth both on the bench and if a player gets injured etc Also since 1990's introduction of one team cities which can arrange very good 3rd...
  92. K

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

With the titans releasing albert kelly & one other player to fit Josh Hoffman I think we should make a play again 4 David Mead pace 2 burn & wants 2 play fullback which he could play wing, centre or fullback so versatile utility player young & fast 2 convert out breaks into tries could support...
  93. K

Souths fans response to winning..

I knew we were the only club to buy a table at $1,000 a head to bring them back in as well as other major help. So it was great for someone to bring this up as these two great club not only share history were friends compare to other rival clubs such as the Rooters / Beagles / Dronkeys etc I am...
  94. K

Grand Final Day Footage :D

Thanks for sharing the footage! It was great to see some of the footage pre-game! Unfortunately I was sitting up in Level 6 on the halfway right next to the speakers and between the rushed 3 entertainments and the rushing of the retiring players there was no pre chanting built up it seems from...
  95. K

New chants?

We need a more additive jingle as "cant is the greatest" is a little outdated & not easy 2 sing. Also here is a song 4 next wk We r blue we r white we r fning dynamite They r green they r red they r sick in the head
  96. K

Early Thoughts: Semi Finals - Bulldogs vs Manly Saturday 20 September

As mentioned in another thread last week not only do you have to worry about completion rates and winning the ruck but to bring back the bend over backwards defence which wins semi final football. We also brought the off loads as we have the best forward pack so we should go straight up the...
  97. K

Bookies give us no hope

Yes Agree I think if memory serves me correctly Manly were undefeated till Rnd 15 beating every team 13+ every week with a back row of Gartner, Menzies & Nik Kosef! However, Phil gould threaten to take his Easts side of at Brookvale oval which made Easts prevail and then 2 weeks later they even...
  98. K

Bookies give us no hope

I recall reading the telecrap back in 1995 where they stated the dogs were out as much as 80/1 maybe that was during the 1995 season? Anyway does not matter the point is that we can be underdogs and slammed that we can not scored etc I recall another moment about 10 years ago where they stated...
  99. K

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

G'Day Finchie, Well you may be right about Dessie not attracting the players to join the dogs because no one want to be coached by him however it could never be as bad as Ricky Stuart. Maybe he has to coach NSW so other rep players might like him and hence want to play under him so this may...
  100. K

Bookies give us no hope

Hello Owey, Yes it seems as if from last year when Des had family personal problems like there is more important things in life than coaching or winning games like his health? Yes they need passion and a big kick up the you know what to get them fired up again! The only saving grace is the...