Search results

1. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Yes in about 99.9% of cases but not 100%
  2. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Yes maybe it was but all the players we signed weren't really wanted by other clubs including their own. Of course all the utilities would have said the right things and crawled to Gus because they were desperate for contracts. Crichton the same because he knew he wasn't going to get fullback...
  3. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

If the Dragons sign him for 700K a season or under then Gus is a f..kwit sorry along with his pride and principles. Get over it Gus. Most players go for the best deal just as our captain Crichton did along with Burton, Mahoney and probably all of the utilities we signed. Maybe May didn't kiss...
  4. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Collins and Lenui will be the starting props. Both are ahead of May
  5. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

May is a fucking idiot if he stays at the Roosters coming off the bench for the next few years. With another team he would be a starter and could show his potential value much better - get bigger contracts in future
  6. bradtalo

Opinion Blake Taffee

I've read Xerri has been missing a lot of tackles (like 5 a game) in reggies. He / Ciraldo need to fix that up before they consider him for NRL
  7. bradtalo

Opinion Blake Taffee

When Fox is back Ciraldo is crazy if he moves Tracey to reserve grade instead of replacing Taaffe. I thought Taaffe would offer a lot more but he's no real threat in attack either
  8. bradtalo

Our Forward Pack

Terrell May is exactly what we need - an aggressive starting prop. Now his bro has re-signed with the Panthers he's worth offering an extra couple of hundred grand to because it will still save cap compared to what the package deal would have cost plus we didn't really need Taylan either...
  9. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Now we don't have to worry about spending over a MIL on both brothers we're mad if we don't send a revised offer to Terrell of 600-700K
  10. bradtalo

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Who would make more of a difference to our team? I'll go the later and yes would have paid overs. I'd rather strengthen our spine (particularly our 7) and middles than our NSW Cup team and see us defend slightly better but still lose games Hutchison Salmon Turpin Tracey Taaffe Curran Poasa...
  11. bradtalo

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

I've kept being hopeful Gus will pull a rabbit but we've been let down so many times now with so many players I can't see it happening now with any decent player
  12. bradtalo

He recently extended on a development contract. Don't get why he wasn't on our radar earlier
  13. bradtalo

Does Gus have real incentive to improve us before his contract year 2026 ? Gus doesn't like anyone who wants a bit more money than we're willing to pay. He only likes bargain buys (old injury plagued guys) except for Panthers. Sharks have a better fullback than us, much better 7, about 5 decent...
  14. bradtalo

Hope Terrell likes sitting on the bench for 3 or 4 years watching Collins and Lenui start games. He'll never be a leader of the pack at the Roosters. He has a lot more opportunity to prove his full value and thus get bigger contracts in future at the Dogs
  15. bradtalo

Social Media Matt Lodge

I really liked Pele but he needed to shed some weight at 130kg+. This Sharks player is taller and 16kgs lighter so he wouldn't have the same issue as Pele. Still a monster though and very hard to handle. Just what we needed but were our recruitment team asleep at the wheel ?
  16. bradtalo

Social Media Matt Lodge

I don't get why we didn't sign Tapuha from the Sharks (the young 6"5 114kg reserve forward who got over the line twice on Friday night). He's only on a minimum development contract with the Sharks and was available for next year until about 2 weeks ago when he resigned til end of 2025. Dogs were...
  17. bradtalo

Social Media Matt Lodge

Not huge (either is Terrell May) but looks like he goes hard and seems he's unsigned for next year. I really don't get why we haven't already signed one or two young props like this for next season already. What the f.. are we waiting for ?
  18. bradtalo

Social Media Matt Lodge

Lodge is still unsigned for 2025 it seems but it won't be long before Manly re-sign him as he'll be back playing soon. We should really get in there. The only way I can see us getting better any time soon would be if we sign this bloke and the May brothers. I just watched a news report from a...
  19. bradtalo

Belmore, next week v Tits

Yep if Foran plays (the half we got rid of what 3 years ago) LOL
  20. bradtalo

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

Like the commentators said he's too slow to take advantage of a hole in the defence and as we saw a number of times now he keeps f..king up attacking raids on the opposition tryline with dumb arse passes yet we all know Ciraldo will pick him again next week and will continue to do so as our...
  21. bradtalo

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

Yep he's average. Sullivan, Sezer, Cogger and Brooks all available for 2024 and we sign Hutchison with Sexton our only other option LOL If we don't sign the May brothers AND Matt Lodge we're f..ked for next year and the year after, maybe more
  22. bradtalo

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

If someone will pay me 800K - 1MIL a year win lose or draw I'm happy to lie down like Gus, Ciraldo and a few of our players
  23. bradtalo

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Watch our Harold Matts, Flegg and Cup teams and the players all spread the ball a hundred times quicker and more accurate than our fully professional NRL team. I don't understand how it's possible unless our coach spends too much time on other shit instead of ball work. No-one in our team seems...
  24. bradtalo

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

If Ciraldo praises our team again in the presser like last week he deserves to be sacked. If he picks Hutchison at 7 again next week he deserves to be sacked NOW. I actually blame Gus just as much as Ciraldo. There were better 7s available like Sullivan and Brooks but he signs Hutchison LOL Our...
  25. bradtalo

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Zero. Biggest chance of getting the spoon
  26. bradtalo

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

Physio must have been a bit unsure. In the presser after the game Ciraldo said it looked like JAC had "broken" something
  27. bradtalo

Opinion Francis Molo ?

Hi DinkumDog. As we're desperate for props I was curious what people thought on the potential of us chasing this guy. Him, May and Lodge are the only name props available for 2025. I've never seen him play. If he's on 600K as the article says you would think he has to be decent (worth considering)
  28. bradtalo

Opinion Francis Molo ?

It's not really a rumour though. We don't know who the other clubs are besides Warriors. I'm interested to know if he's a decent player worth considering for us and for around 600K they say he's on now
  29. bradtalo

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

Exactly. All fans and commentators were aware of it. When tackled near the sideline while already injured he looked in agony. I thought he'd actually already signalled to be replaced but hadn't. Seemed there was potential for more damage. Everyone noticed but Ciraldo it seems. During the presser...
  30. bradtalo

Opinion Francis Molo ?

Three clubs interested in ex-Origin forward He is off-contract at the end of the season. ETHAN LEE CHALK WRITER | MARCH 13, 2024 - 8:20A Off-contract at the end of the season, a St George Illawarra Dragons forward has reportedly caught the attention of three rival clubs looking to sign him...
  31. bradtalo

News Francis Molo - thoughts ?

https://www.zerotackle.com/three-clubs-interested-in-ex-origin-forward-207006/ Three clubs interested in ex-Origin forward He is off-contract at the end of the season. ETHAN LEE CHALK WRITER | MARCH 13, 2024 - 8:20A Off-contract at the end of the season, a St George Illawarra Dragons forward...
  32. bradtalo

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Possibly. Our Harold Matts and SG Ball coaches are doing well. Their teams throw the ball around much better than our NRL team
  33. bradtalo

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

It's coming with Woods, Papalii, Seve, O'Neill etc but a couple of years away unfortunately
  34. bradtalo

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Burton isn't getting the ball to our backs. Late in the game against the Eels the commentators said Crichton had only touched the ball 4 times. He doesn't talk from numerous reports. He has no passing game - no cut out ball and when shifts are on he usually fucks up our shape by passing too...
  35. bradtalo

Team Selection Chat

1) Crichton 2) Kiraz 3) Burton 4) Xerri 5) Skelton 6) Tracey 7) Sexton 8) King 9) Mahoney 10) Hughes 11) Kikau 12) Kautoga 13) Preston 14) Mann 15) Curran 16) Poasa 17) Morrin Much stronger looking team than the one Ciraldo selected Which is a better spine Crichton Tracey Sexton Mahoney or...
  36. bradtalo

News Weighed down by the responsibility’: Matty calls for Bulldogs’ Burton shake-up

Our strongest backs would be this IMO. Burton is a runner, not creative and fucking lazy. With a 6 on his back he thinks his ONLY job is to kick on the 5th tackle. Crichton can still join raids on the left edge (and right) from fullback 1 Crichton 2 Skelton / Kiraz 3 Xerri 4 Burton 5 JAC 6...
  37. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

If Terrell wants to be a starting prop it's unlikely to happen at the Roosters. With us it's a certainty. He might have to sign without his bro if he knows what's best for his career
  38. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

You'd think 700K would do it. He's worth that much to us. Can't see Tetevano going great next season at 34. Faamausili is average. Fifita seems injury prone. Hope we aren't pinning our hopes on busted Taukeiaho coming good to save us with his injury history. We need an aggressive young...
  39. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I don't think it would even take that much. If we offered 700K it would be a fair bit more than anyone else
  40. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

F..K we really need this guy massively. I hope we come back to him with an offer even if it's overs.
  41. bradtalo

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

They had about 13 offloads I think. We had one from memory (Kiraz). Our forwards had trouble handling their forwards. Especially Paulo. Ciraldo should have played Poasa for longer. We need ZT in the starting team as soon as he's fit enough
  42. bradtalo

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Yep and Ciraldo likely places Wilson in front of Skelton when Skelton makes only one
  43. bradtalo

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Why did Ciraldo leave Fox out there for so long when he was obviously busted (risking further longer term injury) ? Wilson is now showing he has as many errors in him as Skelton (or more). 5 today although Salmon was to blame for at least 1. We're more in need of Skelton's tackle busting to...
  44. bradtalo

Opinion Red hot reggies

If Fifita is only depth hope we're still in the market for May or other quality props. Gus gave Fifita a big wrap. You'd think from that he's pictured as a potential starting prop
  45. bradtalo

Perham

This is what worries me about Ciraldo. Every punter can see it for months before our coach realises the obvious
  46. bradtalo

Opinion Red hot reggies

and still to come in Tracey, Oloapu, Fifita
  47. bradtalo

Paul Vaughan

I've read a few reports about him going very well in Super League. I'd rather have him than the two props we've signed for this year. He's a bigger body too. Played for Australia. The other two wouldn't even go close their whole careers.
  48. bradtalo

News Bulldogs scout American talent ahead of Vegas season opener

I don't understand how there is enough revenue in women's league to support bringing out players from overseas ? Would need to be a fulltime job you would think for them to want to move country. If the NRL and / or clubs take revenue made from the men's game to funnel into paying women it's a...
  49. bradtalo

Opinion Tukupa-Ke Hau Tapuha ?

Yes it's a f..king joke - on us. One of their props is going to miss major game time when AFB comes next year. I hope Hunt (former Dogs junior) can see the writing on the wall and come back to us. Sharks have to be light in other positions. I'd offer a trade for Tapuha now. Topine's never gonna...
  50. bradtalo

Just in the last few days F..K ! Wish we got in earlier Dogs did make an enquiry early this week but his manager confirmed he's contracted til 2025.
  51. bradtalo

One of our current recruitment team signed him to the Roosters when he was 15yo. Discussed today internally
  52. bradtalo

Pele is over 130kgs. Very difficult for him to get fit enough to play big minutes. Not the case with Tapuha who is 2 inches taller and 16kgs lighter at 114g. Already training with Sharks at NRL level
  53. bradtalo

No I think that was Oregon Kaufusi - yet another young big prop on their books (114kgs)
  54. bradtalo

Number 18 for the Sharks was very hard to handle when he came on last night. Bent our line with each carry. BIG boy at 6'5 and 114kgs. Reminds me of Pele - only fitter (not carrying so much weight and taller). Looks like he's a free agent for 2025. He's 23yo. Debuted with the Roosters before...
  55. bradtalo

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

How old is he ? Seems like he's mature beyond his age. Captain of the team. Player of the match in the comp winning team. Great kicking game. Hits hard in defence also if you watch his highlights
  56. bradtalo

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

and Tukupa-Ke Hau Tapuha. He's HUGE 1.96M 114kgs
  57. bradtalo

I thought the same last week actually immediately after that game. What I saw tonight reinforced it
  58. bradtalo

Extremely underwhelmed by both Hutchison and Sexton. In his limited time last week O'Neill looked more a skillful natural halfback than either of these duds. Mitchell Woods ready next year hopefully. Oloapu still a chance when he comes back also
  59. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He still wouldn't be starting though with Lenui and Collins in front
  60. bradtalo

Our Future looks good.

He needs a run in reserve grade. Only thing that will motivate him to pull his finger out. If he doesn't like it happy for him to move on and spend his money better elsewhere
  61. bradtalo

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Great players do extras after training. It looks like Burton doesn't even do the normal training because he can't even get his kicks right. No way is he doing extras so care factor zero O'Neill looks a better 6 already and has a passing game. Burton passes too early and spoils our backline...
  62. bradtalo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

He's not even kicking big bombs any more. Didn't most of last season. No passing game. His only asset is his left foot step which makes him a centre. We'd have more spark with O'Neill at 6 now. Surely he couldn't defend any worse than Burton either
  63. bradtalo

Seems to be the only thing in his arsenal and he can't even get that right. No passing game unlike O'Neill. We're never gonna be great until Burton is replaced at 6 by someone better. Papalii will eventually take over from Taaffe also. Has a bit more spark. We could easily do without Burton...
  64. bradtalo

He's a professional athlete. Needs to practise kicking from both sides. Obviously isn't doing extras which all top players do
  65. bradtalo

Burton really frustrates me. He always fucks up backline shift passing by passing too early before drawing the defender and he can't seem to perfect his kicks STILL. O'Neill looks a better 6 than Burton already. If Burton were on the field we wouldn't have scored those second half tries Feeling...
  66. bradtalo

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

If I watch in standard definition no crashing
  67. bradtalo

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward By The Mole 3 hours ago The Bulldogs could face a battle holding on to one of the most improved props in the game - pocket battleship Max King. King is one of the few quality front-rowers coming off contract at the end of this...
  68. bradtalo

News Jayden Tanner

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/featherstone-rovers-swoop-to-sign-award-winning-nrl-starlet-forward-im-relishing-the-challenge Thought he was going to the Panthers
  69. bradtalo

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

JS, Manu, JWH and maybe Keary and Tupou gone for 2025. Who will they sign ?
  70. bradtalo

News Liam Knight

Danika obviously likes BIG ones Chins that is ! Wonder if she'll get any scoops on the Dogs. She should marry Willie Mason so she doesn't need to change her surname
  71. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Fisher-Harris and Leota could be off contract willing to leave the Panthers and I'd bet a thousand bucks we wouldn't get them either. Something seems to go wrong with every player we need. One day Gus might need to pay overs for someone.
  72. bradtalo

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

Agree. Centre is where we need him most / where he's most effective. He's not a ballplaying fullback. Taaffe or Tracey can cover 1
  73. bradtalo

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/02/06/centres-to-watch-stephen-crichton/ Helps appreciate just how good Crichton is both in attack and defence
  74. bradtalo

Rumour Makahesi makatoa

Not the size we need either at 6"1 and 104kgs. Need bigger. 31yo
  75. bradtalo

Can't see him as a starting prop but might be okay off the bench if we can also snag May and Stefano. Starting props May and Stefano with this guy plus Knight and King off the bench. Seve in future
  76. bradtalo

Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

No worries Paulie. I better understand now. You need to know someone a little bit before you start taking the piss though. I have a mate who jumps too soon and it's got him into a few fights at pubs etc unfortunately. There's so many people picking arguments on here it's hard to tell who'se...
  77. bradtalo

Don't appreciate being called that motherfucker. He's not even in the "squad" for Origin - a squad selected by his former NRL coach. "IF" he doesn't play all 3 Origin games this year and the Tigers don't make the 8 (impossible) he's a free agent for 2025. We're fucking desperate for good big...
  78. bradtalo

You obviously failed comprehension Get someone to explain to you
  79. bradtalo

If he fails to make the first NSW team this year we need to start putting out the feelers to his manager. Zero chance of them making the top 8 this year...
  80. bradtalo

Bulldogs boss Phil Gould meets with injured South Sydney forward Daniel Suluka-Fifita...
  81. bradtalo

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

It's important Burton knows the actual shape of the earth. If it's flat or spinning at 1,000 miles an hour he can slightly adjust his kicks LOL
  82. bradtalo

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Which of the 2021 squad still playing would make our top 17 in 2024 ? I reckon Meaney, maybe DWZ, Averillo and Thompson (only because we're desperately short on middles) 1 Meaney 2 DWZ 3 Averillo 4 Crichton 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Sexton 8 Thompson 9 Mahoney 10 King 11 Kikau 12 Preston 13 Curran 14...
  83. bradtalo

Opinion Sam Hughes

Curran referred to him as the "Terminator". Hope he's put on a bit of muscle. He has some size at 193cms and 111-113kgs but skinny arms. Really hoping he can step up this year. He needs to be able to match it with big opposing Polynesian middles. Wish we kept Pele who offered impact off the bench.
  84. bradtalo

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

What incentive is there for him to move though. He's already on a MIL a season so can stay where he is for that money. He would need at least another 250K a season more to want to move. It would need to be more like Dogs pay 800K and Cows pay freight of 450K. That would only give them 550K up...
  85. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Hope so
  86. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

They're a little lights for back up halves. Salmon is gone remember. It would help keep Taylan and replace Leniu also (with Terrell). They have Luai's 850K offer to spend which would be more than enough to cover Terrell and Tyrone
  87. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Dragons could fit them in so could Warriors and even maybe Panthers or the Storm
  88. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Hope he announces he's coming to the Dogs
  89. bradtalo

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

Yes I'm hoping Taaffe gets a shot at 7 also. Former NSW under 19s 7 with Burton at 6 in the same team. To be top 4 we need 2-3 strong big middles but if we could even get 1 it would help a lot. I hope Gus is doing everything possible to sign Terrell May and Hamlin-Uele from the Sharks. Money...
  90. bradtalo

I agree our back 5 look very good but without decent props to get them field position and average halves in Burton (no passing game) and Sexton I can't see our backline getting a lot of good opportunities unfortunately. More NRL experience means we'll tackle better on our tryline but our middles...
  91. bradtalo

15th. Our forwards will get steamrolled again. Our halves aren't creative enough. We'll let in less points but it won't win us games we'll just have closer scorelines. Only teams worse than us again are Tigers and Dragons. In 2025 Tigers are likely better than us. Unless Gus can do his job and...
  92. bradtalo

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

We need to play RFM in the middle (190cm 110gs) if he can get back to his form of a few years ago it could work out for us and I hope Patolo is injury free and comes good at 185cms 110kgs
  93. bradtalo

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

Neither would be starters with any top 8 team. Would be lucky to make the 17. They're average at best. We need more impact to start and off the bench.
  94. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

When Burton's current deal finishes if he hasn't proven himself as a top 6 by then yes he could be let go the same as Gus if we're still in the bottom 4. Anything is possible if we don't improve. Burton's main problem is he needed an "experienced" 7 like SJ to help guide him on the field but we...
  95. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

When Mitchell Woods is ready for NRL Luai could have easily gone back to 6. Burton at centre or not re-signed. Signing 2 elite players doesn't block pathways as much as signing 5 or more NRL players does it ?
  96. bradtalo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I'd prefer Gus to outbid others and pay an extra 200K or whatever and sign players who will make a difference to us winning games like AFB and Luai rather than signing average players like Salmon, Mann, Turpin etc. I'm not the Lone Ranger in saying the players we've signed won't make a...
  97. bradtalo

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Yes I would have moved on Burton to sign Luai. Luai offers more and would have made Burton's 800K surplus to our needs