Search results

1. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

7 years later and this thread is still going? At least I won't need to reintroduce myself lol
  2. Lady Emerald

Change Username Request

Current username: Mumma New User: Lady Emerald
  3. Lady Emerald

Change Username Request

also how do I change the "thug wife" under my username??
  4. Lady Emerald

Change Username Request

Current Name: Mumma Requested Username: Mia
  5. Lady Emerald

58 Genders

What about the option of being a cyborg??? That's bullshit! Now im going to play the discrimination card because i can be whatever I wanna be despite what God made me.
  6. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

In case you missed my review: And im anxiously wait for Beauty and the Beast. I just hope they don't destroy it like they did to stupid snow white.
  7. Lady Emerald

Folau Returns to League. Will Des get his Man

We have a hooker the problem is he is restricted from doing what a hooker is supposed to do. We need a new half back, we need a full time full back and we need to get rid of the players that are completely useless and arent improving such as Eastwood. What we need to do is stop picking up...
  8. Lady Emerald

Southerly change appreciation thread

Im scared to see my electricity bill. I've had mine on since yesterday 3PM. Lol
  9. Lady Emerald

Poor thing!! At least she's gonna pop in no time but i can't imagine how this heat is affecting her.
  10. Lady Emerald

I know how she feels! How far along is she? It would be different if i was in the middle of my second trimester. I just hit my second now and unfortunately the symptoms from the first haven't subsided and it peaks when the heat does. :persevere:
  11. Lady Emerald

I swear if I wasn't pregnant id tolerate it but I've never looked forward to winter as much as I am looking forward to it now. Fuck you summer heat, good for nothing!
  12. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Little Johnny and his father were in the car on the way to school. Little Johnny's father had stopped at the lights and had noticed a couple next to him arguing. The woman was so furious at the man that she grabbed his cock, chopped it off and threw it out the window, which coincidentally...
  13. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Need I say more? :tearsofjoy:
  14. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

I first heard this one in Arabic it was even funnier :tearsofjoy:
  15. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

A blonde and a brunette were talking over coffee. The following conversation took place; Brunette: Tsk, my husband bought me a bouquet of flowers to surprise me this morning so now I'll have to open my legs! Blonde: Why, don't you have a vase?
  16. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Even for you that joke was so stupid it doesn't even make the cut to be in this thread :tearsofjoy:
  17. Lady Emerald

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Next time try some laxatives i hear it has the same affects as happy gas except it makes your guts turn inside out but the end result leaves you with a smile on your face and a few kilos lighter :grinning:
  18. Lady Emerald

Im not afraid to admit that I have no balls. I don't wanna feel myself being ripped in half and I have no idea why anyone would want to. My mum keeps telling me to harden the fuck up and take it like a woman and just go natural but fuck that i wanna come out of it in one piece and not scared for...
  19. Lady Emerald

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

:sweat: that's so annoying. It gets frustrating after a while too. I assume they cannot give you anything for sleep? (probably a stupid question but cant hurt to ask). I hope you get some much needed rest soon.
  20. Lady Emerald

Thank you Wolfie. Aw i missed you too. Actually I did ask for advice :tearsofjoy: oh im not hesitating, epidural and as much happy gas as they can give me. The more drugged up I am the better.
  21. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Because you look like Santa Clauses fucking wife :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I think its even funnier because he gives her so much shit :tearsofjoy:
  22. Lady Emerald

There is no question I am in now way going to suck it up for a natural birth. I'll take the epidural. When i go to see the midwife ill make sure that its part of my birth plan. I can take a significantly large needle being stuck in my spine but pushing a natural birth I just know Ill chicken out...
  23. Lady Emerald

If your Mrs did this 5 times i take my hat off to her. She has some balls. Do you guys have any pointers for a rookie?
  24. Lady Emerald

Cant you tell? 3 months of hell down and another 6 to go. That also reminds me. Whoever said its morning sickness needs to be shot. More like all day sickness. :confounded:
  25. Lady Emerald

At least you had a good concept when asked what would make it better rather than a rambling complaint post justifying why it was boring :tearsofjoy: Oh wait i just thought of another one to add. When people avoid answering your question or statement properly because they don't have an answer...
  26. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

I've not seen that one yet but have heard its pretty good. The bank job was okay i thought he did better in Transporter though. The only reason I didn't watch Spy is because I cannot stand Melissa Macartney. She's one of those "Im a fat lard and proud of it" people but will have a cry when...
  27. Lady Emerald

Both have been mentioned. Cant forget complaints such as these from yourselves. What grinds my gears right now, is this DAMN HEAT!!!! Fuck you summer, bring me a cold blizzard so I can hybernate
  28. Lady Emerald

Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

Im just glad @Mr Invisible was able to answer my question which i asked you with a legitimately ideal answer.
  29. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

CD...im hormonal, getting a belly and hungry as fuck. I have a free pass to fight with everyone right now :tearsofjoy:
  30. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Grumpy isnt the word darling. Annoyed with someone who isn't an ignorant person acting ignorant. I won't bring the topic up here because there is another thread for it but at least admit that you should take your own advice.
  31. Lady Emerald

Contradiction much??? YOU said ours is the same shit? LMFAO SERIOUSLY? okay now you're getting on my nerves. Its a STUPID FUCKING BALL DROPPING FOR THE LAST 50 or whatever years! And you call our fireworks shit? And that's not even a firework!!!!!!!!!
  32. Lady Emerald

@ASSASSIN yeah how are you holding up today?
  33. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Someone should practice what they preach right here shouldn't they? :blush:
  34. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Transporter was a decent movie. He was even good in the expendables. But seriously he made himself look like the biggest soft cock in the mechanic it made me sick! Also i have no idea why vin diesel is doing another xXx but the trailer looked like he was doing a different version of Fast.
  35. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Yes.
  36. Lady Emerald

Listen to me you big JAHESH. Yep i said it. Fireworks in general are repetitive. I asked you to justify your complaint and how it can be better, AND STILL you're COMPLAINING!!!!! Jeez you're annoying! Its infuriating :rage: @Mr Invisible you wanna know something? If it was you who created the...
  37. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

I watched the following yesterday: The mechanic: 2/10- Fucking terrible!!! I lost all respect for Jason Statham after that. No further comments. Jack reacher: 6/10 - wasn't too bad, story line was okay and action was average. It was a little draggy in parts. Then again i don't really like tom...
  38. Lady Emerald

Okay seriously, that's just an unessasary complaint. I don't know what fireworks you were watching but clearly they weren't the same. There was nothing wrong with it. Why would the icon on the bridge be an icon of the bridge? That doesn't make any sense. The bridge is our icon and it...
  39. Lady Emerald

Don't they already do that at Mardi Gras? To me fireworks are repetitive and unless there are types of fireworks that are yet to be discovered, unfortunately most people are still not going to like them.
  40. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Perhaps but the way it ended i would hope that if they were to do it that it would be much better than this one. Most films made from video games arent that great, Im surprised GTA haven't tried to do one yet.
  41. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

Assassin's Creed - 5/10. The story line was good but the concept and screen play was awful. Alot of unessassary parts to the story and it really dragged on before it got good. As always there is more than likely going to be a sequel which im hoping now that all the SciFi crap is out of it that...
  42. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

That is so cute!!!
  43. Lady Emerald

The injury thread..

Well after i screamed his ears off yeah he felt bad and gave me whatever i wanted for a good month. Took me shopping for clothes, took me to see the lion king on stage...so if anyone wants their dads to feel bad and spoil them get him to break a bone :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  44. Lady Emerald

The injury thread..

You said willying so many times i started imagining you saying it in an accent :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Okay so I've also torn ankle ligaments in my left ankle by falling out of bed but that's not that bad. In my lifetime I've broken the same collar bone twice. First time i was 4 years old...
  45. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Isn't that joke supposed to be used in the context of a subwoofer?
  46. Lady Emerald

Which Rugby League Player Has the Hottest Wife/Girlfriend.

Can you teach my husband how to do that?
  47. Lady Emerald

If i wanted to see that, id just buy a computer that uses VR technology. Far better but eventually we will all have access to it. Fireworks are something that's of a tradition, that's like saying "well Christmas trees are outdated so lets stop using them for Christmas and use a picture of one...
  48. Lady Emerald

With all the technology available they should be more creative with the show. Having the worlds most iconic landmark to play with means the job is already have done. They need to do more with it than just have fireworks. Firstly, they can use more of the lighting that we have at hand for events...
  49. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

But you could still be hitmen? Is there something you're not telling us CD? I swear my lips are sealed.:nomouth:
  50. Lady Emerald

Gene wilder was an icon. The whole idea is to commemorate the year we've had, including honoring icons that have passed on and to celebrate entering into a new year. The color schemes and synchronization are usually different but even then we still have the best ones in the world. Even dubai...
  51. Lady Emerald

1. They've been going for twelve minutes for about 10 years 2. You obviously didn't see the dedication to gene wilder in there open your mind a little 3. You just hate fireworks because they make noise and you don't like society so you complain about the fireworks show. If you can do it better...
  52. Lady Emerald

Vegan hipster lesbians arent fun like fireworks so you really cant use that one against me. Try again pumpkin ;)
  53. Lady Emerald

Movie Discussion

So i watched the accountant last night. I was pleasantly surprised. Very well written and although im not a fan of Ben Afflick he out did himself on this one.
  54. Lady Emerald

:tearsofjoy: he has impeccable taste
  55. Lady Emerald

Hard work pays off :tonguewink:
  56. Lady Emerald

Cheers! Yes i certainly am
  57. Lady Emerald

Josh mansour's wife! Petite and sexy all in one.
  58. Lady Emerald

Sweetheart, you have no reason to apologise or justify yourself. You have people here who care about you so much and will always be here for you hand and foot. We're not giving up on you, don't give up on us. If you need to scream, shout, cry whatever it is, we're all here to take it (except...
  59. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

Of course you did! Thank you love. Lol i didn't notice the hair until i had a closer look.
  60. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

They always did they just never stuck until now thanks SoH i miss your swearing rants
  61. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

Thank you darling, well we wont know until July so 6 months and counting
  62. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

You always had impeccable attention to detail mr zee.
  63. Lady Emerald

@Wahesh offffffff stop complaining will you! We need to create a thread called "the wahesh whinging thread" lol. Fireworks cant exactly be done any different, we still have the best display in the world IMO. On another note Im gonna start calling you Costanza because if George had a brother it'd...
  64. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

So the new name didnt drop any hints? probably the only thing about 2016 that was actually good news. Thanks my old friend. @Mr Invisible ..you're looking good these days, purple really is your color :hearteyes:
  65. Lady Emerald

Will there be any changes in 2017?

Eastwood at this stage doesn't even deserve a position on the bench. I don't understand why we don't release him. He's fat, slow and unfit. I thought he was honestly going to die after the finals game against Penrith last year. Seriously he needs to get into shape! What a waste of space.
  66. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Glad to see my thread is still humouring people (no pun intended but the lame ass joke was.) Also @ASSASSIN stop posting funny jokes you bastard! Its supposed to be lame shitty jokes
  67. Lady Emerald

Dear Kennelers

Bump... Anything interesting happen while i was hibernating in a cave which i call my house?
  68. Lady Emerald

Favourite comedian/comedy show

Eddie Murphy one "Lillian! The bitch fell down the steps again!" "I figured out what your wife is. You didn't meet her on no camping trip, your wife's a motherfucking big foot isn't she Gus?" Lmfao I'm dead!!
  69. Lady Emerald

Favourite comedian/comedy show

When Steve Hugh's talks about enya :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Okay so in order 1. Eddie murphy- Raw is my favourite (eddie I want half eddie...bitch you were sitting butt naked on a zebra last week!) :tearsofjoy: 2. Kevin Hart (no no, nononono) lol 3. Russell Peters (Take it and go *Indian head...
  70. Lady Emerald

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

Firefox I found overtime is not compatible with many things. For instance when theres certain pop ups required to visit certain sites and etc they don't work well with firefox. Chrome is fast and reliable and really simple to use too.
  71. Lady Emerald

Pizza question cheese on bottom or top?

Yeah I meant eagle boys now. I tried it a few years back when I went to coffs harbour for work it was AWFUL! do yourself a favour and get dominos if you have to choose lol
  72. Lady Emerald

Was garbage back then and is still garbage now.
  73. Lady Emerald

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

It was the best thing that happened to the internet before chrome came in and tore it apart.
  74. Lady Emerald

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

What about Netscape? Pretty sure that's older than most of the recent generation put together :tearsofjoy:
  75. Lady Emerald

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

I'm so glad my version of android is too old to download it and my phone doesn't have enough space for the updated android so I am not going to be a sheep like every other idiot in the universe. I'll keep my fond memories of Pokemon when I had Pokemon gold on Gameboy.
  76. Lady Emerald

Sams was pizza down under wasn't it? My mum used to know the guy that owned it but he sold it a few years ago as he has a restaurant in Parramatta. Another one put your way, try Dino's in Glenmore park. Its a shame Arnold's is no longer in Erskine Park they used to make an awesome pizza!
  77. Lady Emerald

Pizza Rocco is an absolute rip off. Every time I'm down that way I refuse to go there. For me the best pizza I've ever had is at Stefano's in Parramatta. I'm relation to the question, I like double cheese. So on top and bottom.
  78. Lady Emerald

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

FKN LOLLLLLLL IM DEAD!!! You smart arse you! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  79. Lady Emerald

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Thanks for ruining my childhood.
  80. Lady Emerald

The "things that don't exist" thread

@Wahesh this doesn't either
  81. Lady Emerald

I don't even think khalkalash exists let alone crab juice!
  82. Lady Emerald

That doesn't count. Lol
  83. Lady Emerald

GET OUTTA HERE!??? :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: okay then a round banana!:triumph:
  84. Lady Emerald

A square orange A "good" NRL referee An exqualax that has a head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit ...I could go on but then I'd be talking shit :D
  85. Lady Emerald

Food Appreciation Thread.

Smeek! Lol
  86. Lady Emerald

A one ended stick
  87. Lady Emerald

A purple monkey dishwasher.
  88. Lady Emerald

Me or the deep fryer? :tearsofjoy:
  89. Lady Emerald

This was a few weeks back but I'll say this right now....having a deep fryer can be the best and worst thing you'll ever invest in.
  90. Lady Emerald

There's this joint in Beverly hills and IMO its the best sushi/sashimi I've ever eaten in my entire life. It's that good you need to book in to go there.
  91. Lady Emerald

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

The worst is when the train is packed and they sit next to you in the middle but once the train empties they don't move!? TF!???
  92. Lady Emerald

Good! Just not on Fridays :tearsofjoy:
  93. Lady Emerald

Stop wearing georgio armani in public!
  94. Lady Emerald

Channel 9

He went on for a good 10 minutes about the guy who shoved cigarettes up his nose and ears. Clearly commentating the crowd!
  95. Lady Emerald

2016 Election Discussion Thread

Vote the sex party I'm sure they'd have a policy on it.
  96. Lady Emerald

Dad jokes

Just heard this one while for some odd reason I was watching Ellen (no that isn't the joke!) What do you call a goat on a mountain? A hill billy. Its so lame I died laughing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  97. Lady Emerald

FKN LOL!!!!! For you I will take a photo when I do it to! :tearsofjoy:
  98. Lady Emerald

I'm drawing a big fat donky on the ballot paper this year so they know I'm serious about it...
  99. Lady Emerald

The "R U OK ?" Thread

sweet im waiting. Ill bring the meat, and you can relax khayeh!