Search results

1. Cook

Official Injury updates

Yeah probably, I don’t care too much though. As long as Mann back, if he and Curran on bench that’s a solid reserves list. Hopefully Mann can increase he’s minutes week on week
  2. Cook

Official Injury updates

Is Mann def back also?? Big in if true
  3. Cook

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

F—k off Topine u Gronk. On a positive, robbo has come out in support of Touma. Just lowered my hate levels a bit in the chooks coach. Was nice to hear from him
  4. Cook

RIP Terry Hill!

Know a guy who played Aussie schoolboys with him. Reckons he was standout player in that team by a long way. Best player he had ever seen. Very sad news RIP Tezza
  5. Cook

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

I’d say it’s more of hiding the big night out from misses etc. Nah babe I was sweet I barely drank, I drove him and shit.
  6. Cook

Microplastics

Anyone else been hearing how much we are apparently ingesting of these plastics. Seems to have a link to disease later in life. I’ve personally taken some small steps, but gees it’s unavoidable.
  7. Cook

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Surely every other club gets behind us and offers support. This would be a disaster for game, all sport for that matter if it gets up.
  8. Cook

News Nrl360

Could be a while. He’s dad worked as a GP up until 95 years old, like wtf. C—ts got good genes by looks of things!!
  9. Cook

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Hopefully we have a genuine try sneak on our hands. That two tries already for a front rower, with he’s minutes is pretty special
  10. Cook

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I enjoy Tallis point of view. A lot bag him, yet what he says resonates with me a lot of the time
  11. Cook

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

Am I allowed to take my dog? I really wanna take my dog, I mean I take him everywhere.
  12. Cook

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

Missing dom young also. He was ripping it late last year. Anyway glad we crushed them. We should of and we did
  13. Cook

Lack so much pace out wide. Just looked slow and predictable. In a lot of trouble esp if Ponga out for a period of time.
  14. Cook

Curran for mine mom. Morrin special mention Hayward also. Boys playing way above there weight. So tuff considering there physical status.
  15. Cook

Wat ya knights mates think?? They were pretty ordinary I thought
  16. Cook

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

It’s a miserable day outside, pretty blustery on the coast, not sure bout Homebush. Burto should unleash some floaters
  17. Cook

Nerves kicking in already. Don’t care how, just get the win.
  18. Cook

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Carrigan 200m and 40 tackles. That’s not fair
  19. Cook

OMG u again with ya afl shit. Fuck off and watch it then
  20. Cook

It’s the perfect balance of intellect with light heartedness comic relief!!
  21. Cook

Maybe a brain
  22. Cook

U didn’t watch us beat the chooks the other week
  23. Cook

Biggest Gronk. I don’t get the bravado
  24. Cook

Tough kid fmd
  25. Cook

Minus Haas and Reynolds. It’s scary how good they are
  26. Cook

Fuck bro relax. If u hate game so much don’t watch
  27. Cook

Chevy making Taafe look safe
  28. Cook

lol, u fu—ers should stop trying to run at us all the time!!
  29. Cook

Man he can move.
  30. Cook

There up for it no doubt. Unlucky there not to be up
  31. Cook

Come on Strange, make the central coast proud!!
  32. Cook

I used to love it as a five eight to mate. Cover tackles and shit sliding over touch line!!
  33. Cook

Sheesh, thats impressive!!
  34. Cook

At least we know how to tackle. Our defence is so much better than these teams
  35. Cook

And there’s a shoulder tackle, Saab drops the ball
  36. Cook

It must hurt or something to use your shoulder as opposed to grabbing someone?? I’d rather use my shoulder
  37. Cook

Best playing surface in the NRL.
  38. Cook

Cash out??
  39. Cook

Not saying I disagree, just a big statement!!
  40. Cook

That’s controversial!!
  41. Cook

Tigers look slick. Gotta keep going at Alamoti, looked slow then
  42. Cook

Go the tigers. Side note one of my kids now follows the tigers since two weeks ago. WTF!!!!
  43. Cook

Seven mins in Sezwe not touched ball yet. It’s all Galvin
  44. Cook

Be interesting to see. Averillo imo has regressed if anything since leaving us.
  45. Cook

Yes, that’s huge if true. I remember game in newy couple years back. We won, was after Gagai held Burto back in origin for Tino to smash him. Crowd was giving it to him, Gagais a wanker chant all game.
  46. Cook

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

600 WTF really. Ur right that would be applauded, great work roosters. Everyone else has to pay a mil.
  47. Cook

Perfect time slot to watch with the kids.
  48. Cook

I didn’t even back em mate. Yet I wanted too, as really thought they could spring it tonight. I’m a weak tipster!!!!
  49. Cook

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

He’s a coach under pressure. With loss of stars next year also, the pressure becomes more intense. This is likely last year for a couple to give it a really good shake. I feel he knows this also
  50. Cook

Thought Crichton was really good to. Ran some great lines, always poking nose through. Been really consistent since getting back in side. It is contract year after all
  51. Cook

Suck shit chooks. Can’t wait to hear robbo in the presser. Love this shit
  52. Cook

You would have loved that one!! He’s cooked
  53. Cook

Two very nervous teams by looks of things. So many stars in show, game is ready for one to just take control
  54. Cook

Will def have a career in media when she’s done. Does she play for the Sharks??
  55. Cook

This new lady doing pregame annalysis on Fox breaks a game up perfectly. Got a good footy brain on her shoulders
  56. Cook

Seen some highlights from last years encounter. That performance can’t be justified in anyway whatsoever. How half that side was in grade god only knows. I’m with other posts, if were to gain any momentum and have any slim chance of contesting for finals, this is a must win game. No ifs or buts...
  57. Cook

Your early Origin teams 2024

I agree. It’s as if it gets over thought, too clever in adjusting or reasoning why players got picked. As Madge said pick on form that’s it.
  58. Cook

News Manu confirms move to Japan

Depends if has young family, or planning on having one. Be extremely difficult being overseas with limited support and no family/friends to assist
  59. Cook

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Such a hard one mate. Sounds like you have just got to suck it up and hope he vacates after the lease. I had similar years ago, my problem is I let it simmer without addressing. I have a very short temper, so then I just snap. Next thing I’m in the house challenging them to fisty cuffs. I’ve...
  60. Cook

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Potentially 4 cents. As sometimes would sit on $19.98 before adjustment. Need to celebrate ur victories hey!!
  61. Cook

When I used to pay cash, I’d always round it off at like $20.02 or $36.62. Grab the extra two cents for free, I become real weird about it. I’d have to adjust and readjust like 5-10 times.
  62. Cook

I’d be happy with that. Few options in Center, Critta, Lomax, Best, Staggs, Mitchell talk about asking Wighton if he’ll return to arena also. One of the hardest jobs picking blues team. So many options it’s a head fu-k
  63. Cook

Time to move on from Teddy imo. I don’t care how well he plays in next 5 rounds either. Edwards, Paps, Turbo. Happy with either
  64. Cook

Take down a road train tanker. Be like a quarter of a mil, the new armaguard!!
  65. Cook

I remember doing petrol runners back in the day. Prices weren’t even that bad lol. Wonder if this is still a thing
  66. Cook

I think we’ve shown we won’t pay silly overs. Yet if he’s worth a certain figure that Penrith can’t match, I’d expect us to offer true value.
  67. Cook

Metro at Thornleigh/Normanhurst is constantly cheapest I ever see. Pennant Hills Rd.
  68. Cook

Panthers couldn’t afford to offer as much as others surely. I get the attraction, play alongside Leota and have Cleary guiding the ship. Yet cash talks, you’d have to assume we could offer an extra 100K per year minimum.
  69. Cook

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Can’t see Harrison getting a run up north. Aren’t they stacked with middles. Seems an odd choice if wants to crack first grade regularly
  70. Cook

Anyone else feeling saints could topple warriors. Being at win stadium, seem to win there quite often
  71. Cook

Surely we stop/limit Ponga we win. Knights have worst halves pairing in the comp. Honestly can’t see us losing this, barring injury etc. Get it done, Into bye week, boys can have a proper celebration and time with family
  72. Cook

Maybe Hutch will go back. Used to fill in for them there a lot
  73. Cook

Not many centers available hey. Suck shit, like u said hope they leave us alone. Alamoti was there man couple years ago, play him.
  74. Cook

News NRL investigating after vape thrown at referee Gerard Sutton after Sydney Roosters’ 22-20 win over Newcastle Knights

Heard on radio the next day, commentators questioning some of he’s decisions. Maybe the games to quick for him now, needs to be dropped for constant bad performances.
  75. Cook

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Wasn’t even close to double movement. Some people just complain for the sake of complaining
  76. Cook

Central coast. Like all good up and comers!! The Entrance Tigers
  77. Cook

Fu— me what a win. Footy never stops amazing me, I love it!!!
  78. Cook

What a play fuemor trysaver
  79. Cook

Shit give it to sezer
  80. Cook

What a peach of a pass
  81. Cook

Shit kick from sezer
  82. Cook

Campbelltown is a sell out. Good on em, sick of hearing all the shit about Leichhardt. Campbelltown is just as important in that merger. So many good crowds at moment In League.
  83. Cook

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

In 3-5 years time we should be allowed to field two NRL teams, the way we’re carving up lower grades
  84. Cook

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Boys are killing em in ball. Great result, notice Woods rarely gets on the sheet with a try. Assuming he sets a lot up, or it’s just the big boys steam rolling opposition
  85. Cook

Bondi stabbing

What’s a box cutter?? Is that a Stanley?? Yeah I don’t feel much at time either, was too pumped up. The broken nose hurt more.
  86. Cook

Bondi stabbing

Crazy hey. Could never imagine walking around with a knife. I was ambushed about 20 year ago, it was pretty random back then.
  87. Cook

Bondi stabbing

I was stabbed in a street fight when I was about 20. No major damage though
  88. Cook

Bondi stabbing

No idea, yet if it wasn’t strangers he’d have probably killed he’s own family. Very dangerous people
  89. Cook

Bondi stabbing

Even if was scared I’d like to think, id tackle him from behind.
  90. Cook

Bondi stabbing

I know it’s easy to say they would have stopped him. Yet I’m shocked that he wasn’t taken down earlier. At least get the knife of him or something.
  91. Cook

Bondi stabbing

He’s 100% fruit cake. I know it sounds rude, but these people need to be housed in an isolated community. Too risky being free to mangle with society
  92. Cook

Bondi stabbing

My point is, the shit weak government would have probably had the attacker on NDIS in a couple of years.
  93. Cook

Bondi stabbing

Lock the c—ts up if true. Stop being so polite fmd. We used to have islands for this shit
  94. Cook

Bondi stabbing

All good, if it is mental health like some saying. They Be on the NDIS in a couple years, lol. Think there’s more to this than mental health.