Search results

1. Ricky Stuart

Rule Clarification?

Hey guys, Just wondering about the "played at" rule. When one of Hodko's kicks got charged down last night the ref called "not played at", how is it not played at when the opposition is clearly running at the kicker with their arms raised and trying to take out the kicker(Hodko). Just wondering...
  2. Ricky Stuart

Dally M

Live Stream - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/dally-m-awards-red-carpet-live-stream-from-the-nrls-night-of-nights-at-the-star/story-fni0cvc9-1227071819569
  3. Ricky Stuart

Just want to say thanks!!!

Hey guys, Today i was looking at other team forums and I realized just how great our Forum "The Kennel" is. So i just what to say thanks to all the moderators and members of the kennel for making the The Kennel so clean and easy to use.
  4. Ricky Stuart

Boyd?

Darius Boyd has been told that he can leave (Confirmed). He would be an awesome addition in my opinion. 1. Boyd 2. Thompson 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Perrett
  5. Ricky Stuart

Backs or Forwards?

Hey guys, After reading some stats on how many tries we've scored, I was wondering that if you has the choice between having some many world class forwards like us and having and average backline again like us or having average forwards or having a lot of world class backs like Manly. I...
  6. Ricky Stuart

What Happens To Reynolds Now

If Mbye keeps playing like he did today were does Reynolds fit in?????
  7. Ricky Stuart

Inglis VS Hayne

Like the title say's, if you have a choice who would you take
  8. Ricky Stuart

Help Pls?

Hey Guys, Like i said a few weeks ago i will be in Hawaii etc and will be gone for 3 weeks for the wifes b-day Anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew were i could watch the games from there e.g. Any websites, bars etc Btw, the wife is a dogs fan as well so that won't be an issue
  9. Ricky Stuart

Thats why your a foward! LOL!

LOLS to Dunamis Lui Just now on the footy show, he was on to do perfect partners and scored 1/9 And btw, me watching the footy show isn't something that happens often
  10. Ricky Stuart

Help pls

Hey guys, So the wifes birthday is coming up and i need help deciding the present, i was thinking a holiday to Fiji or Hawaii but tbh i having no idea Help pls, any ideas are appreciated
  11. Ricky Stuart

Dale Finucane

Hey guys, The last few weeks, i have noticed Dale Finucane hasn't really been firing as good as before, Don't get me wrong i believe he is a real star off the future and he did make some hard runs yesterday but the last couple of weeks he has been prone to dropping alot of the ball and also...
  12. Ricky Stuart

Did We Need To Lose?

Hey guys, After watching the awful performance against the tigers, i was thinking that this game benefited us better that we lost, because if you remember the game against the raiders in rd 25, 2012, when we got smashed it helped us in the long run because it straightened the boys up and got...
  13. Ricky Stuart

Woods Gives The Finger

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/nrl/state-of-origin-queensland-maroons-save-face-with-consolation-romp-in-game-three/story-fniablg4-1226983562365 LOL!!!!
  14. Ricky Stuart

Slow Motion Replay

Hey guys, After Reynolds got put on report in Game 3 it got me thinking that after the game when then the shoulder charge get's reviewed by the Nrl, if they review it in slow motion Reynolds could cop a longer suspension because on slow motion it looks worse but in game speed you can clearly...
  15. Ricky Stuart

Reynolds gets 3 weeks with early guilt plea

TBH that was nothing Mod note: Thread starts when he was just on report. Later in the thread hes been suspended. Title was changed Heres a link to the latest news of his suspension http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8872669
  16. Ricky Stuart

Eels Tried to snare Lichaa

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---monday/78uhg304dmy13degf6x5w0th The deal that wasn't Parramatta came close to snaring rising Sharks hooker Michael Lichaa on a short-term deal to replace injured Nathan Peats last week.The Eels ended up signing...
  17. Ricky Stuart

Ben Hampton for Fullback?

Off - contract at the end of this season and Storm are having problems staying under the cap, Can play Fullback and in the halves If we could get Hampton we could have: 1. Hampton 6. Reynolds 7. Hodko 9. Lichaa as our spine for the next 5-7 years and if them 4 can get a combination working...