1. Ricky Stuart

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Brendan Rodgers has been sacked. -Confirmed by liverpool
  2. Ricky Stuart

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

In other news Dortmund are getting slaughtered by Bayern 5-1
  3. Ricky Stuart

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Congrats on the win, Arsenal completely dominated us and derserved the 3 points
  4. Ricky Stuart

That was so shit from united
  5. Ricky Stuart

so i guess victor valdes will sit on the bench for the rest of the season
  6. Ricky Stuart

Round 25 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

With less interchanges next season, Cook of the bench could be lethal
  7. Ricky Stuart

Stoke?
  8. Ricky Stuart

I guess coquelin goes to RB
  9. Ricky Stuart

Yeah even though Jones was Sh!t during pre season I thought Jones would atleast make the bench and yeah i forgot about fellaini being suspended. And isnt Johnstone going out on loan, so i thought Lindegaard would make bench
  10. Ricky Stuart

Nah i think LVG said that he needs more fitness because he missed a pre season match
  11. Ricky Stuart

Wait no Jones or Fellaini? and Johnstone on the bench and not lindegaard?
  12. Ricky Stuart

wtf, surely this is a gee up "We have brought Darmian for the second position behind Valencia..." - Louis Van Gaal
  13. Ricky Stuart

Real Madrid have officially signed Kiko Casilla, Surely that means DDG is staying
  14. Ricky Stuart

Manchester United are in talks with Benfica winger Nicolas Gaitan, according to his agent Jose Irribaren, who claims they are waiting a final decision from the Premier League club. "Everything is possible," Irribaren told Portuguese radio station Antena 1, newspaper A Bola reports. "There is a...
  15. Ricky Stuart

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

I would've liked to have Hodko now, his good at closing out a game
  16. Ricky Stuart

Looks certain that Chelsea are going to park the bus, considering they are starting Matic and Zouma in front of there defence
  17. Ricky Stuart

LOL @ Manly Superthread

On the footy show, Molan just said the dogs vs manly game is the first game on friday night, also on the screen behind the panel, it said the dogs game is live in NSW. However everyone the last couple of days is saying the Broncos vs Dragons game is live
  18. Ricky Stuart

DCE has back flipped on Titans

Wait because he backflipped he is a free agent for next season, he and Mybe would in the halves would win us the GF
  19. Ricky Stuart

Your round 7 team?

1. Perrett 2. Thompson 3. Rona 4. Mbye 5. Stanley 6. Reynolds 7. T-Rex 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. L.Perrett 11. Pritchard 12. Jackson 13. Kaufusi 14. Eastwood 15. Browne 16. Ese'ese 17. Reynolds In my opinion Eastwood could make a impact off the bench with his footwork around tired...
  20. Ricky Stuart

Round 5 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

What's Bird natural position
  21. Ricky Stuart

The Kennel Referee protest

Talking about this is good, but we actually have to do something starting from the manly game
  22. Ricky Stuart

Making a stand.............

That won't work mate, after the GF last year I emailed the Nrl a 2 1/2 page letter about how they basically wanked over the "pride of league". They emailed me about 2 months after saying they felt that everything they did was right and basically told to fuk off
  23. Ricky Stuart

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 5 | Bulldogs v Souths

Well with Reynolds on the bench and Kasiano with a hip injury, were only left with 2 fit fowards on the bench
  24. Ricky Stuart

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 5 | Bulldogs v Souths

Lol whats with the pre game entertainment
  25. Ricky Stuart

It looks like Skrtel is getting a 3 match ban
  26. Ricky Stuart

So that's where the Wolfman is!

Yeah I believe it was against the storm that he broke his neck, the same game where Stewart and Blair had that fight
  27. Ricky Stuart

Is Januzaj on the bench, would bring him on in couple of mins
  28. Ricky Stuart

Good guess by me.. we are contending to sign folau

Would love to have Folau, however I won't be upset if we don't sign or even go after him
  29. Ricky Stuart

I think we have found a balance for the team finally and should keep the same team for the Liverpool game, Even if that means dropping Di Maria
  30. Ricky Stuart

Don't let this slip United!
  31. Ricky Stuart

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Want must Corey be thinking now, after losing his place to Rona
  32. Ricky Stuart

Even though im a Man Utd fan, I can't stand Spurs fans, why the fck is the badge a chicken balancing on a ball
  33. Ricky Stuart

Watching the game, but i am a Man U fan
  34. Ricky Stuart

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I got unbelievable hate earlier in the year when i said that Finucane wouldn't go on to fulfill all the hype around him and that he had terrible ball control
  35. Ricky Stuart

Arsenal fans don't get too excited about facing Monaco, 1. Did they not beat you earlier in the season in the emirates cup and 2. You should beat them and if you do Wenger won't get sacked, like what most of you guys want as the board will see Arsenal as an improvement from last season
  36. Ricky Stuart

Man u fans at old trafford singing " You'll never get a job, a job" haha class
  37. Ricky Stuart

Amazing how many Ronaldo chants there are
  38. Ricky Stuart

Rumours in the stadium are that we could see Johnson at right centre back in a back 3 with Moreno and Henderson at the LM/RM position and Coutinho behind Lallana and Sterling
  39. Ricky Stuart

Wonder of liverpool will play with back 3 or back 4
  40. Ricky Stuart

buzzing at the stadium
  41. Ricky Stuart

Tbh, i think that the Arsenal owners aren't investing into the club as much as I could, like how the glazers were to Man Utd, so finishing outside the top 4 will probably be the best for your club as the board would need to put a lot more money into the club
  42. Ricky Stuart

Any chance that Lvg will actually play Rafael or Jones considering what he said yesterday about how players need to play in the under 21's first
  43. Ricky Stuart

1 sub left, wonder who it will be I hope we bring on Wilson for Mata/Fellaini and drop Rooney deeper
  44. Ricky Stuart

Last season's Fellaini is back
  45. Ricky Stuart

My eyes will be on Van Gaal and Ronald Koeman in our next game against Southampton, they had a feud when they were players and also when Koeman took over Ajax, Van Gaal claimed that Koeman "was the third man in line for the job" and they haven't spoken since
  46. Ricky Stuart

Yeah hahaha!!!!
  47. Ricky Stuart

Young has been really good the last couple of weeks compared to past seasons, and i can't wait to be at the Man Utd vs Liverpool game in under 2 weeks, Go you mighty devils
  48. Ricky Stuart

Fellaini!!!! Good goal!!!
  49. Ricky Stuart

Herrera needs to be more selfish with the ball, the pass is nt always the best option
  50. Ricky Stuart

Its been confirmed that Di Maria will miss the match against stoke
  51. Ricky Stuart

Big chance you guys might get Klopp from Dortmund, he said that there is a big chance he will work in the BPL and after Dortmund giving away a 2 goal lead to the worst team in the bundesliga and Reus getting another serious injury, you might able to convice him to leave dortmund
  52. Ricky Stuart

Please LVG switch to a 4-4-2
  53. Ricky Stuart

LVG said that he won't play more than 1 player returning from injury, and my understanding is that Falcao is the 1 that will likely come back
  54. Ricky Stuart

Neither team can defend, im reckon it'll be 4-3 United
  55. Ricky Stuart

Mate the last thing Arsenal need is Wenger to still be around the club after he is finished managing, 1. The board might give power over the new manager and 2. It could have the same affect that it had when Sir Alex Ferguson retire but was still around the players and club last year, the players...
  56. Ricky Stuart

I would prefer, Van Persie out for Herrera with Fellaini moving to Attacking Mid position and Rooney at striker
  57. Ricky Stuart

Newcastle coach Stone says Knights are working hard to retain Mata’utia brothers

We must try and make it like we want all of them and not just Sione, because Knights are kind off making it public how they only care about Sione, however if we make it like we care about all of them, Sione's brothers might get in his ear about how Bulldogs are the better destination
  58. Ricky Stuart

M.Keane is the only one I think
  59. Ricky Stuart

Man were so lucky!
  60. Ricky Stuart

As some of you may know, i will be going to England to help with the new spurs stadium plans soon, One of my mates (Man U fan) that is already in England has told me that some of the staff there were telling him that Man U had made an inquired about Vertonghen.
  61. Ricky Stuart

That Sanchez, he is good
  62. Ricky Stuart

Sione Mata'utia may back out of agreed terms with Bulldogs

A lot of fans forgetting about Corey, he was in our top 5 players this year
  63. Ricky Stuart

Fellaini - 1 Goal 1 Assist(Not Really but still) in 2 games
  64. Ricky Stuart

I always thought someone like Lindegaard could play for a club like Southampton, Everton etc, a decent club, I remember a game last season were Lindegaard playd and he was great
  65. Ricky Stuart

Ospina injured for up to 3 months and Szczesny Suspended for Arsneal's game tomorrow
  66. Ricky Stuart

My team for next week: ----------------------------------- DDG ------------------------ Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw ----------------------------------- Blind ------------------------*Herrera---------Di Maria ----------------------------------- Fellaini...
  67. Ricky Stuart

Lets go United!
  68. Ricky Stuart

Shit game!
  69. Ricky Stuart

Did Arsenal loan or sell Jenkinson
  70. Ricky Stuart

Arsenal fans deserve better, Arsenal have the most expensive tickets in the Bpl and have increased their ticket prices by 3% (30 Pounds) recently.
  71. Ricky Stuart

Just tuned into the match, who are Arsenal playing at the back?
  72. Ricky Stuart

Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

Really if sbw did what Hayne did by leaving in a respectable manner he wouldn't have half the hate he gets
  73. Ricky Stuart

Ozil is too weak for the Bpl and a move to Bayern/Dortmund wouldn't make a difference because Germans play with as much if not more aggression then they do in England
  74. Ricky Stuart

A petition regarding the the dogs "fine"

It's not saying your "Pissed about the fine", it more that "Well Rabbits made us wait with the bell"
  75. Ricky Stuart

I emailed it to the Nrl and sent it to about 4 radio stations and got contact with a journo and asked him to read it, i had too write it i couldn't hold it in much longer
  76. Ricky Stuart

I wrote in to the Nrl yesterday with a 3 page letter
  77. Ricky Stuart

Diaby has had 40 different injuries while with Arsenal and Walcott has had 42 different injuries
  78. Ricky Stuart

Arsenal since 2002 have had 889 injuries with Man U being second on 791 and spurs in third with 785
  79. Ricky Stuart

Lets say we sign a world class CB in January would that not force LVG into playing 3 at the back cause, the new CB would want to play and then there's Rojo who is in his prime and must play and also Jones who is will need to play to reach his full potential. And we can't forget Smalling and Evans
  80. Ricky Stuart

Rewatched?

The shittest part of the match was how we got blown away at the end by so many, like in 10-15 years no one is going to remember that we played ok until the 65th min
  81. Ricky Stuart

Hey Sonny do you reckon LVG has signed Dani Alves, he said that he has signed with an BPL club
  82. Ricky Stuart

Arsenal vs Liverpool is a very important game for you boys, that will probs decide 4th place
  83. Ricky Stuart

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

There's no point in shedding Kas and signing Merrin, there both as lazy as each other
  84. Ricky Stuart

Rule Clarification?

That is the rule but the refs don't apply it
  85. Ricky Stuart

Rule Clarification?

Hey guys, Just wondering about the "played at" rule. When one of Hodko's kicks got charged down last night the ref called "not played at", how is it not played at when the opposition is clearly running at the kicker with their arms raised and trying to take out the kicker(Hodko). Just wondering...
  86. Ricky Stuart

Dani Alves has confirmed he is moving to an Bpl club next season