Search results

1. Pogboom

Opinion Who’s your favourite Bulldog Player.

Definitely the ogre wasn’t a player who he didn’t flatten wish some of our current forwards would go as hard as he did
  2. Pogboom

Opinion Is a Bulldogs Panthers Alliance Forming?

Fuck panthers didn’t give us burton early and not playing him at 7 when he Clearly is a way better option then may shows how much of alliance that is
  3. Pogboom

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

We are living rent free in their delusional heads
  4. Pogboom

The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

The game has passed his type of forward so pass
  5. Pogboom

Possible 2022 starting side

1- Dufty 2-JAC 3- Naden 4- Schoupp 5- Cotric 6- Avo 7- Burton 8- Thompson 9- BBO/Jmk 10- Vaughan 11- RFM 12- TPJ 13- Jackson 14- BBO/JMK 15- Ava 16- Topine 17- Doorey/ Hetherington
  6. Pogboom

Kerrod Holland to quit NRL

Thoughts with Nasheed
  7. Pogboom

Okunbor/CHN megathread

Fuck me worst trade ever
  8. Pogboom

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

What the hell did Ogden do wrong to get dropped pay might be an actual dumb ****
  9. Pogboom

Opinion Backline

I’d probably go with 1- Meaney 2- Smith 3- Holland 4- Hopoate/Harper/ a signing 5- Crichton/Hopoate
  10. Pogboom

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Yes to that he’s a quality young player
  11. Pogboom

Round 10: Dogs Vs Eels 3-2-1

3- Morris 2- Morris 1- Hoppa
  12. Pogboom

JMK

Played well did his job loved the fact that he kept getting straight back up after getting smashed in tackles by pretty much saying is that all you got hopefully he stays in the 5/8 spot for the rest of the season
  13. Pogboom

Can we have some perspective please

That we aren’t last on the ladder
  14. Pogboom

Matty Johns: The must-have recruit who could spark Bulldogs attack

MATTHEW Johns has urged Canterbury to go hard at recruiting off-contract Warriors star Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to reignite the attacking flame that was doused by Des Hasler. With a new board and a new coaching staff, a new era is dawning at the Bulldogs in 2018. But it remains to be seen whether...
  15. Pogboom

The Mole - Pay cracks the whip for Brown

Good to see dean won’t cop any nonsense from the players and won’t hesitate to drop them
  16. Pogboom

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

So this states that we pretty much had teddy signed if hasler said yes to Mitch moses Hasler u retared we would have had our future fullback for the next 10 years and a decent half but na cause Moses didn’t fit your style fuck me
  17. Pogboom

Team

I would probably go with 1- Moses ( if it doesn’t work get RTS for 2019) 2- Morris 3- Morris ( would have loved to get that Curtis Scott for 2019 but I think he’s lock up long term) 4- Hoppa 5- Montoya 6- Foran 7- ? 8- Woods 9- Lichaa 10- Klemmer 11- Jacko 12- RFM ( start him then bring him...
  18. Pogboom

NRL Podcast: Moses Mbye and Michael Lichaa on Canterbury's year to forget

I can’t believe that **** Hasler didn’t even tell Lichaa that he wasn’t required after last season that’s fucking stupid
  19. Pogboom

predictions for 2018 lineup?

1- Mbye 2- Morris 3- Morris 4- Hopoate 5- Montoya 6- Cleeland/Brown 7- Foran 8- Woods 9- Lichaa 10- Klemmer 11- RFM 12- Martin (K) 13- Jackson 14- Fualalo 15- Tualau 16- Elliott 17- Tolman
  20. Pogboom

Official - Hasler sacked

Finally the ***** out the door I can now hopefully go back and enjoy watching the boys play exciting footy
  21. Pogboom

Re: 2018 Preferred team (you're the coach)

1- Hopoate 2- Morris 3- Morris 4- Lee 5- Montoya 6- Foran 7- Mbye 8- Klemmer 9- Brown/Lichaa 10- Woods 11- RFM 12- Martin (K) 13- Jackson (C) 14- Cleeland 15- Fualalo 16- Tualau 17- Elliott/ Tolman
  22. Pogboom

Finals Week 2

Suck shit parra love how all their dumb fans were saying their a chance cause they took Melbourne to the wire and then they go out in choking fashion lol
  23. Pogboom

Kieran Foran signs with the Bulldogs for 3 years

hopefully him and Moses can fire in 2018 cause Moses has played alright on the right recently and Foran's best is the left edge
  24. Pogboom

COACH / ASSISTANT COACH & PROBABLE TEAM - 2018

1- Hopoate 2- Bmoz 3- Jmoz 4- Lee 5- Montoya 6- Mbye 7- Foran 8- Klemmer 9- Brown/Lichaa (if resigned) 10- Woods 11- Martin 12- RFM 13- Jackson (C) 14- Cleeland 15- Fualalo 16- Tualau 17- Elliott
  25. Pogboom

R14 Dogs vs Dragons 3-2-1

3- Montoya 2- Jmoz/Elliott 3- Lichaa/Hoppa
  26. Pogboom

Lichaa

I just think it's better with 6. Mbye 7. Someone who knows how to lead a team around the fucking park 9. Reynolds
  27. Pogboom

Round 20 - Dogs vs Cowboys - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

If we can start well then keep JT, Coote and Taumalolo quiet then we will get the win
  28. Pogboom

Cowboy suspension watch :: Coote, Feldt face suspensions

I heard he would be back for RD 20
  29. Pogboom

Anyone reckon dogs will try and get Hayne or Foran??

If we would go for anyone I would go for valentine Holmes he's like 20 he can play fullback wing and he would probs only cost us $300k-500k
  30. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

I've always had an opinion that mbye is more of a 5/8 than a 7 I found he played better at 6 last year when Hodkinson was the halfback
  31. Pogboom

Tolman more than just an unsung hero

Aiden Tolman mightn't be on the radar of New South Wales Blues selectors, but his work ethic for the Bulldogs in the NRL Telstra Premiership hasn't been lost on his skipper. Bulldogs captain James Graham was full of praise for his fellow front-rower following his side's 32-22 win over the...
  32. Pogboom

Winning ugly

The victories from the last 2 weeks weren't the greatest but it proves to me and probably some other supporters of our team that we can come back in a game like last night and the roosters game when everything goes against and still come up with the 2 points in the end past yrs we would have...
  33. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

It's acting like that way I just hate seeing the mbye bashing he played alright tonight not perfect but he got the job done this is a pointless thread
  34. Pogboom

Brett Morris Appreciation Thread

Been brilliant In his comeback I would leave him on the wing 7 in 3 games is impressive and Hopoate is doing well there even though he gets burned by some fast players who run around him to easy
  35. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

Moses is improving each week he's not perfect but he's doing his job
  36. Pogboom

"We're not just here to take part — we're here to take over." Conor McGregor

"We're not just here to take part — we're here to take over." Conor McGregor
  37. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

He's getting better each week it might not be perfect he isn't a Cronk or Thurston but I just hate how he gets bashed even though he played alright if he isn't playing well for your understanding who else do we have to put there
  38. Pogboom

Round 18 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Moses might had been non-existent tonight but he's getting better each week can we please just stop the Moses mbye bashing the kid's getting better he might not be perfect but who else in our ranks would u put there
  39. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

Isn't he in the top 5 for try assists this yr
  40. Pogboom

Mbye is not a play maker

This is Moses first full yr in the number 7 jersey I've always had an opinion he's more of a 6 than a 7 but he will EVENTUALLY get better
  41. Pogboom

Winning ugly

If we start well we would probs win by bigger margins in our games but it's something that we have struggled with hopefully des can tell them to start better in games and we wouldn't have to chase the game
  42. Pogboom

Winning ugly

What I've noticed is that it's obvious the last 2 weeks we don't start playing till kasiano and Williams come on but we have to start better not let the opposition get out to a big lead
  43. Pogboom

Round 18 - Dogs vs Tigers - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Not the best performance but we done enough in the end to win and if we play like that in 2 weeks vs the Cowboys then I can't see us getting close to them. Thought kasiano was the best for us on the park tonight again we start playing when he comes on I would like us to play from the 1st minute...
  44. Pogboom

Hopoate: Fullback or centre??

I would have 1. Hopoate 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Rona 5. Perrett
  45. Pogboom

Did Anasta's Commentary Piss Anyone Else Off?

The only thing I've got against anasta is that we had to keep him but let go of JT then he would leave the next yr
  46. Pogboom

Round 4 - Dogs vs Souths - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

i believe we will start strong take a early 12-0 lead hold that till about the 35th minute 12-6 HT then we don't do much for the next 20 then in the last 20 we put them away 24-6
  47. Pogboom

Early mail: Bulldogs vs Panthers

1. Hopoate 2. Rona 3. JMoz 4. Holland 5. Perrett 6. Reynolds 7. Mybe 8. Tolman 9. Garvey 10. Graham(C) 11. Jackson 12. Williams 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Browne 16. Klemmer 17. Elliot 18. L. Perrett
  48. Pogboom

Jmoz and Graham named in World All stars

Maranta and world all star shouldn't be in the same sentence I thought that Wayne would have picked Parker,hunt or Milford
  49. Pogboom

Tim Lafai - Should we keep him or let him go?

This is what I would do if I was des next yr 1. BMoz 2. Rona 3. JMoz 4. Lafai 5. Hopoate we we should keep lafai and sell Perrett ffs
  50. Pogboom

Moses mybe to announce new 4 yr deal with Bulldogs worth $2.5 million

CANTERBURY are poised to announce the retention of gun halfback Moses Mbye to a four-year deal worth around $2.5 million. The stunning development ends fears Mbye would walk away from the Bulldogs after being heavily pursued by at least three rival NRL clubs. Eleven years ago the Bulldogs lost...
  51. Pogboom

Parramatta and donkeys to open season 2016

<figure class="story-asset" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; box-sizing: inherit; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Open Sans Regular', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"><figcaption class="description" style="box-sizing: inherit; padding: 0px 55px...
  52. Pogboom

He could be our fullback for the next 10 years

http://youtu.be/AvNCwsZaSgU some highlights of him
  53. Pogboom

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Blues State of Origin star Will Hopoate is only days away from formalising his future with the Bulldogs. The Parramatta star has been at odds with the Eels for much of this year over a contract dispute and his future has been in limbo. Hopoate has been holidaying in Bali this week and has...
  54. Pogboom

Bulldogs selling NTH Qld Cowboys jerseys in lead up to Grand Final

It's a long way from the heat of Townsville, but the spiritual home of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs is now selling North Queensland Cowboys jerseys in the lead-up to the NRL grand final. The Bulldogs, former home of Cowboys co-captain and four-time Dally M winner Johnathan Thurston, have...
  55. Pogboom

So will brad abbey change things?

http://youtu.be/SoI3GsAA9Do this is all I can find of video off Bradley abbey he looks good but I don't think des will use him unless one of our outside backs gets injured or during origin
  56. Pogboom

Next year starting team for 2016

I would have 1. Brett Morris 2. Brad Abbey 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Curtis Rona 6. Moses Mybe 7. Jaline Graham/Dane Chislom 8. David Klemmer 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Shaun Lane 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Damien Cook 15. Aiden Tolman 16. Sam Kasiano 17. Tim Browne
  57. Pogboom

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

I predict dogs 20-14 with BMoz MOM and Rona FTS
  58. Pogboom

All the best to Curtis Rona tonight

Well Rona needs 4 try's to win the top tryscorer it would have been 3 if they refs got their eyes checked for semis 2 should have been no try's
  59. Pogboom

Rona in line for Kiwi debut

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/rona-line-kiwi-debut/
  60. Pogboom

Rona in line for Kiwi debut

CANTERBURY winger and the NRL’s equal-leading try-scorer – Curtis Rona – is on New Zealand coach Stephen Kearney’s radar for the Kiwis’ end-of-season tour of England. Rona tells RLW that Kearney has encouraged him to keep going the way he’s going – which is pretty good considering he has scored...
  61. Pogboom

The Bulldogs are the nrl's grub club, and it works

That bloke in the pointy hat on a balcony at the Vatican. Maximus in the Colosseum. And Josh Reynolds at Belmore Oval. “They probably like me and him because we’re both off our heads and just do anything,” Reynolds quipped when asked who was the bigger fan favourite; mental as anything man...
  62. Pogboom

Dogs line up for today

Coach Des Hasler has confirmed his side for the match this afternoon against the Titans at Cbus Super Stadium. The side is as follows: 1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Chase Stanley 4. Tim Lafai 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 15. Antonio...
  63. Pogboom

The dragons are expecting Bulldogs Brett Morris to be at his best on Monday Night

Josh and Brett Morris will face their former club the Dragons on Monday. Picture Gregg Porteous Dragons coach Paul McGregor - Pre-season turned us around [*=left]Josh and Brett Morris will face their fo... [*=left]Dragons coach Paul McGregor - Pre-season... THE DRAGONS are...
  64. Pogboom

Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mybe at the Bulldogs

SO should the Bulldogs bin a State of Origin series winning playmaker for a 21-year-old who has played just 11 NRL games in the halves? Should they tell the No. 7 that led them to last year’s grand final that $550,000 a year is “too much’’ and hand the team to a player that “could” become the...
  65. Pogboom

Tyrone Phillips to make NRL debut for Canterbury Bulldogs

Sio Siua Taukeiaho of the Roosters is tackled by Tyrone Ranuku Phillips of the Bulldogs in the 2015 Auckland Nines at Eden Park. Photo: Simon Watts Tyrone Phillips is about to get a chance to make headlines for the right reasons. Phillips is tipped to make his NRL debut for Canterbury as part of...
  66. Pogboom

Roll call for the Dragons game.

I'll be at the game with my old man he is a Saint supporter
  67. Pogboom

Give the Bulldogs a break

Good on ya to which ever newswriter who wrote this at least some one sticks up for us
  68. Pogboom

Give the Bulldogs a break

The Good Friday clash between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and the South Sydney Rabbitohs was indeed a black eye to the game of rugby league. I completely concur that the way in which captain James Graham and fellow bookend David Klemmer treated the on-field referees was out of line, not...
  69. Pogboom

Your Team Vs Dragons

1 Perrett 2 Rona 3 JMoz 4 Stanley/Loko 5 Thompson 6 Mybe 7 Hodko 8 Tolman 9 Lichaa 10 Browne 11 Jackson 12 Trex 13 Eastwood 14 Reynolds 15 Pritchard 16 L Perrett 17 Eliott/Minute/Kafusi
  70. Pogboom

Banners for this wknd

#ExileSouths
  71. Pogboom

Banners for this wknd

National rugby league aka National souths wankfest league
  72. Pogboom

Banners for this wknd

We Will Rise Over You
  73. Pogboom

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v West Tigers

Tony33Member Posts: 581Joined: Tue 18 Mar, 2014 5:21 pmReputation: 13Status: Offline Bulldogs Kicked a Field Goal On Tackle 7 0 Unread postby Tony33 » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:08 pm Triple M reporting that Bulldogs kicked their field goal on a 7th tackle Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0 2015 - The...
  74. Pogboom

Bulldogs V Tigers Delayed Telecast

There has been a late change to our side. Brett Morris is out and Corey Thompson is in. He injured himself in the warm-up. Ffs
  75. Pogboom

Your round 2 team?

1 BMorris 2 Rona 3 JMorris 4 Lafai 5 S Perrett 6 Mbye 7 Hodko 8 Tolman 9 Lichaa 10 Graham 11 Jackson 12 Williams 13 Eastwood 14 Klemmer 15 Kasiano 16 Pritchard 17 Browne
  76. Pogboom

Round 1 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Predictions For RD1 Souffs(Probaly Cheat way to victory (REFS) Womanly Warriors Tigers NTH QLD Shonkies Saints Scores Sth25 BRI 18 Man30 PAR22 WAR26 NWC20 WST42 GC8 NTH QLD 33 SYD16 CRO 28 CBR8 STI16 MEL6
  77. Pogboom

2015 Nostradamus / Prediction Thread

Premiers- Canterbury GF- Dogs vs Roosters Clive Churchill- T Hodkinson Minor Premiers- Canterbury Wooden Spoon- Raiders State Of Origin Winners- NSW Dally M- JT Coach Of Year- Dessie First Coach To Be Sacked- Ricky Stuart
  78. Pogboom

Eels bold plan to become australias no1 sporting franchise

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/parramatta-eels-bold-plan-to-become-australias-no1-sporting-franchise/story-e6frf3tc-1227238920642 Really 2 premierships by 2020 they hadn't even won the title since 86 and there best player has left (Jarryd Hayne) have fun with that plan parra
  79. Pogboom

Bulldogs Team List v Storm Trial

How did we lose that
  80. Pogboom

The Kennel picks our first round team- Wingers

Perrett and Thompson for me reason for picking thompson of rona/loko/Stanley because Thompson isnt the tallest winger but he gets the job done reminds a lot of hazem wasn't the biggest winger but got job done on multiple occasions in his career
  81. Pogboom

Predict the end of 2015 season table.

1 Bulldogs 2 cowboys 3 Panthers 4 storm 5 roosters 6 warriors 7 rabbits 8 Manly 9 Dragons 10 Newcastle 11 eels 12 brisbane 13 sharks 14 tigers 15 titans 16 Canberra GF- Bulldogs 26 Roosters 16
  82. Pogboom

The Kennel picks our first round team- Fullback

I would have Perrett in the fullback position and BMoz on the wing with Josh next to him in the centres my reason is why would you move a world class winger in morris to fullback where he struggled there at the saints and not have him on the wing and that's why I chose perrett at fullback
  83. Pogboom

Canterbury Bulldogs enter race for Daly Cherry-Evans

Hayne did score in game 1
  84. Pogboom

Canterbury Bulldogs enter race for Daly Cherry-Evans

I don't rate cherry Evans he may be a great young talent the reason I don't rate him is because 1- Look at origin 1 first 20 mins when Cronk was on the field qld were dominating nsw but when he went of and cherry Evans came on they played bad. 2- Look at origin 2 cherry evans started for qld...
  85. Pogboom

Morris to makes Dogs debut against Storm

http://youtu.be/odJxI1TLzxk Hopefully he can play as good as this can't wait for season opener
  86. Pogboom

Bulldogs Trials - inc. Trial Updates

Lindon mcgrady scores dogs 44-8
  87. Pogboom

Bulldogs Trials - inc. Trial Updates

Only the charity shield is on foxtel
  88. Pogboom

Brian Waldron admits he was to blame for the Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/brian-waldron-admits-he-was-to-blame-for-the-melbourne-storm-salary-cap-scandal/story-e6frf3sc-1227199508881
  89. Pogboom

Dogs nines squad

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have announced an 18-man squad for the NRL Auckland Nines, to be played at Eden Park on Saturday, 31 January and Sunday, 1 February. Of the 18-men selected, eight played in the competition last year. Moses Mbye, Sam Perrett, Lloyd Perrett, Tyrone Phillips, Corey...
  90. Pogboom

Whats your round 1 squad look like?

1. Perrett 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Thompson 6. Reynolds 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Jackson 12. Williams 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Klemmer 16. Browne 17. Pritchard
  91. Pogboom

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Still shaken my head how did we blow that one
  92. Pogboom

Best start let's hope they can keep it up for the rest of the game GO PACK GO !!!!
  93. Pogboom

Adams And Cobb Big games today will have to play a lot better in defence next game v Hawks
  94. Pogboom

We were lucky to get away with that
  95. Pogboom

Looks like that calf is not affecting A-Rod
  96. Pogboom

Common Green Bay get that TD