Search results

1. marsh43

2018 fullback for bulldogs

He'll get $1m+ from Tigers. Imo definitely worth it
  2. marsh43

Raelene

I have no idea. We can all assume its the CEO or the board or the athletic director. None of us have any clue because none of us are in those meetings. We can also say "Yea but CEOs do in other businesses" but we aren't other businesses. All we do is assume. Assumption is the mother of all...
  3. marsh43

Raelene

Isn't that what a CEO is for? Making the club a successful business which in return bring profit to the club?
  4. marsh43

Raelene

Fcuk what a bunch of soft as b*tches we have in here. The reason we lose is because the coach is a fcukwit with no gameplan and a shit recruiting team. Her job is the off field shit. She has nothing to do with how shit Lichaa is because of Des. Or how shit our gameplan is because of Des. Or how...
  5. marsh43

QLD game

Daughter and I on the train. Have some dinner in town somewhere before heading to Suncorp.
  6. marsh43

QLD game

Yea I did walk in wearing just a normal t-shirt with jerseys in hand. Doubt they would've turned us away as it usually barely lasts more than half hour.
  7. marsh43

QLD game

Yup met the feral b*stards couple years ago when we lost and JRey had his brainfarts. 1 lippy bloke had a bit too much beer in him and was a bit too confident. Was funny seeing him get picked up off the floor outside and told to leave, whilst I had my beer replaced by the head bouncer. He had...
  8. marsh43

QLD game

Im in 312 which is unlicensed as I'll have my 6 year old daughter with me. Her 3rd game. 1st, lost to titans, 2nd beat broncos last year.
  9. marsh43

QLD game

When I went last year, was told it was members only. As was the year before.
  10. marsh43

'Any return will be with the bulldogs' : Rona

100% agree with this.
  11. marsh43

QLD game

My missus loves James Graham. Almost as much as I love him....... Won't be going meet n greet as I'm not a member this year
  12. marsh43

QLD game

Lol my bad. Couldn't find it so I posted this one. Where are you sitting? I'll be hopefully the only one in the stadium with the red Bulldog jersey
  13. marsh43

Andrew Voss killed off Barry Maranta

Marantas dad played on the wing for Broncos, Chargers, Eels. Can't remember the fat baskets name.
  14. marsh43

QLD game

Anyone going to the game on Thursday? Also are they doing a meet & greet at sofitel again?
  15. marsh43

National Gridiron League

And it is postponed till October 2017
  16. marsh43

Lichaa

To me it looks like he's scared to run incase he gets in trouble from Des or Graham. Its like he's not allowed to play what's in front of him. LET HIM BE FREE lol. His minutes and defensive abilities have improved since he has been here (although could work on tackling technique - drive in...
  17. marsh43

Lichaa

Can someone please go to training and tell him when he scoots from dummy half to commit to running 100% and not stop midpoint of breaking the line and throw it back 10m. Also needs better communication with the halves.
  18. marsh43

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

Ryan James highest fantasy score of the year soo far. Not sure about sc though. Even Surgess had a huge game
  19. marsh43

Why have our odds blown out for tonight?

It happens quite often. When there are larger bets placed and a lot of them, it widens a lot.
  20. marsh43

Parra Fans to Show Support for Foran

Clap the 9th minute, clap the 7th minute. And clap Melbourne off when they win at 80 minutes
  21. marsh43

Raelene Castle extends Contract

Apparently realist90 and Indiandog are some sort of super CEO know it alls and there answers are the final answers. Anything else anyone brings to the table is wrong because they are seasoned CEOs by the sounds of it.
  22. marsh43

Holland Goal Kicking

Chase is the better overall player but ia definitely a risk as we don't know how long he'll last. Leave him in reserve grade for a few more games. Gets some games and confidence under his belt.
  23. marsh43

I was playing overall but im ranked like 1600 now so concentrate on winning my cash leagues
  24. marsh43

That might be a bit sideways? You playing overall or hth?
  25. marsh43

But I want to upgrade BLaw to Fifita/Napa/Cordner/TSims
  26. marsh43

I'll probably go Hastings to DCE/Thurston/Bunt/ATaylor (Roberts got injured) then Hastings to Mbye/ATaylor
  27. marsh43

Holland Goal Kicking

Great kicking. Would love to see him get early ball or run better lines off JJackson but otherwise solid performance.
  28. marsh43

Fcukn SJ may get dropped next week. Still have to replace Hastings ffs
  29. marsh43

David Klemmer, Moses Mbye have expressed their desire to be Bulldogs for life

Just the way he talks about the Bulldogs and wanting to do everything he can for the club.
  30. marsh43

Raelene Castle extends Contract

They have a huge amount of male refs. Stop been so arrogant. The reason why we have woman in league is because league used to be about just men. We are now acknowledging the woman the help and support the game too. If netball dont want to do it, thats got nothing to do with the NRL.
  31. marsh43

Kennel Player Nicknames

Beastwood King Graham She-Rex
  32. marsh43

RFM's Secret Talent..

Why do we want Lisone? I know he's good but he runs on to the ball. We stand flat
  33. marsh43

Any Coach at Belmore - Choose One

Cam Smith or Thurston to coach us.
  34. marsh43

David Klemmer, Moses Mbye have expressed their desire to be Bulldogs for life

Fcuk he is a passionate bloke that Klemmer.
  35. marsh43

I think the big 3 for QLD get rested. JTs scores havent been that great in fantasy
  36. marsh43

What's Wrong With Josh Jackson?

Why can't we keep both?
  37. marsh43

The Dragons are never going to win a Premiership!

It obviously isn't the only reason to why they are losing. You could say if they went for the tries and failed then they should've gone for the 2. You can't pin 1 reason on why a team loses. A team like the Warriors almost never take the 2 and they are still shit.
  38. marsh43

And you most probably posted it after the game was completed. Wayne Bennett has proven that taking the points on offer is a higher percentage play that going for the try. His record speaks for itself.
  39. marsh43

Rumor is Hastings dropped to reserve grade so cash him out for SJ/Milf/Bunt.
  40. marsh43

They could've scored 3 tries or they couldn't. Everyone's a master coach at fulltime.
  41. marsh43

Nah those aliens in the red and green jerseys will save us because they're related
  42. marsh43

And he would annoy the fcuk out of everyone up there too
  43. marsh43

Ma'u is a strong runner but tries to over power instead of running lines.
  44. marsh43

Brett Morris Withdrawals

In that case, to the Rabbits, Eels or Rorters he goes.
  45. marsh43

Brett Morris Withdrawals

Trade Borris for a halfback and chuck Sherex in for a sweetner
  46. marsh43

Why is parramatta not on the bottom of the NRL ladder

We'll never forget. Melbourne wont either
  47. marsh43

Why is parramatta not on the bottom of the NRL ladder

Parra have a right of reply. Then the points deduction will be official mid June
  48. marsh43

Hopefully gould can fcuk off to outer space then
  49. marsh43

Jarryd Hayne retires from NFL

To play 7s for Fiji.
  50. marsh43

208 behind with Captain Friend and Hastings left.
  51. marsh43

My biggest online pet peeve

Lol my grammar is also shit. They're just my pet peeves.
  52. marsh43

Premium Unleaded

Im a tight arse. 91 in the Territory, missus Cruze is diesel.
  53. marsh43

Load the gun.
  54. marsh43

lol the possibility of having 2 5am's is scary
  55. marsh43

Shits me when they're "league guys" and they call him Hodgkinson. THERE'S NO 'G' FUCKHEADS! lol
  56. marsh43

Bulldogs supporters. Fans are bandwagons lol
  57. marsh43

I got Aitken instead of Croker this week. Next week upgrading Holland to Croker/Leilua. Im behind by 314 but have 4 extra players plus Friend as C. So basically need the other 4 players to get their averages just to catch up lol
  58. marsh43

Mine aren't too bad but the guy im up against in a cash league captained Whitehead and had Croker and Leilua. Fckn Raiders fan
  59. marsh43

Fcuk Munster needs a big update. Surely he got more than 39 (fantasy). I need big 2nd half from BLaw and Jurbo
  60. marsh43

Congratulations Lucas Browne!!! WBA Champion!!

It's a little dodge. The guy who fought the previous champ, before he did, also failed the drug test for the same thing.
  61. marsh43

That's definitely another one I hate.
  62. marsh43

Was keeping it PG for the kids.
  63. marsh43

Is when people write "his" instead of "he's" lol fcuk that is annoying. His playing tonight His fvuken shit His alright for club but when his playing rep.... Ggrrrrr fcuk gggrrrrrrrr :endrant:
  64. marsh43

I've actually reversed 100 trades and am going to stick with JDB to Jurbo Mansour to Aitkens
  65. marsh43

Your NSW Side

1. Dugan 2. Ferguson 3. Jorris 4. Jennings 5. Mansour 6. Jeynolds 7. Hodkinson 8. Woods 9. Peats 10. Gallen 11. Jackson 12. Bird 13. Merrin 14. Klemmer 15. Tamou 16. Cartwright 17. Austin And hopefully another QLD win.
  66. marsh43

The NRL Rookie

Im interested to see if any of my mates got through. I know a few of them applied but hardly speak to them.
  67. marsh43

Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

They're only doing Peats because they have Pritchard and Nelson coming through
  68. marsh43

Confessions of an NRL Bagman

Crusher Cleal is our bagman. Except he is shit at it as he pays the wrong players
  69. marsh43

Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

He should aign with us to fcuk them over
  70. marsh43

JDB out 6 weeks. Im trading him to Jurbo and Mansour to BLamb via Lolohea
  71. marsh43

Rep Round - Tonga vs Samoa Discussion / Team List Thread

Unfortunately im happy im not back in Mangere right now as there have been multiple shootings over the weekend lol
  72. marsh43

Kaysa Pritchard

He still needs to listen to the halves, but take the opportunity if he sees a chance to attack
  73. marsh43

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

Fa'amanu Brown got M.O.M
  74. marsh43

Thats because Klemmer is a nutter of a prop and just wants to run over or smash everyone. Kasiano wants to ball play, be flashy, set up linebreaks/tries etc. Just tuck the ball under the arm and run would be my preference for him and be flashy sometimes. Not all the time.
  75. marsh43

Des just needs to sub him in better. 16 minutes end of first half, 10 minutes start of 2nd, last 10 minutes. Gives him plenty of spurts to go hardout.
  76. marsh43

No forward should have less than 100m imo.
  77. marsh43

Kaysa Pritchard

Need a hooker that can niggle and has some mongrel in him.
  78. marsh43

Because everyone else was doing it and the crowd was hyped up, he hyped up and played hard and ran hard. What about that clown Fifita been told to shut up in the first half by the ref.
  79. marsh43

Kaysa Pritchard

Free to go anywhere then? Lol.. has some fire to him too. Frank must've bullied him when they were younger
  80. marsh43

Was soo good to watch. Coaches nightmare with all the errors and missed tackles but was absolutely great to watch. Helped that Samoa won too lol.
  81. marsh43

Buy Peats instead? Ma'u runs too hard to be in our team. We catch flat unless your name is Klemmer/Kasiano/Graham
  82. marsh43

Kaysa Pritchard

Didnt he just get a 3 year deal at Parra? Wouldnt be allowed to attack for us
  83. marsh43

Yea thats the really good thing. Although I'd hope one day that some day, players would pick their Island nations before NZ or AUS.
  84. marsh43

Asiata will really open them up in the last 20 if he's used right.
  85. marsh43

Its what Friday night shouldve looked like. Both are very proud nations and should be happy with that first half.
  86. marsh43

Gotta remember he's 18 and this is probably the biggest game of his career. May be on the field a bit early due to Kaysa concussion.
  87. marsh43

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

Was good seeing Frank try and smash Sherex near the line on 5th tackle
  88. marsh43

Rep Round - Kangaroos vs Kiwis Discussion / Team List Thread

Jayden is a few years younger than Kodi and cant really remember much about NZ since he pretty much grew up in QLD. Also said that Kodi would go back to NZ quite a lot when they were growing up but Jayden would stay in Aus.
  89. marsh43

Cheeehooooooo the real test match of the weekend. Up 8-6 at halftime is ok. Considering the amount of time they spent in our half for 30 minutes. Godinet too small to be taking hit ups. Fa'amanu Brown has to take more control or Simona needs to link when attacking