Search results

1. P

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

Awesome. Going all way to America to watch NRL and not NFL is purely the dumbest shit ever devised in sport.
  2. P

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Is it public information where Sutton lives
  3. P

Belmore, next week v Tits

Halftime Bulldogs 6 Titans 0 Fulltime Bulldogs 6 Titans 18
  4. P

Crypto currency

yeah pretty must instantly I'm verified for $100k a day on coinjar, there is others. That said but I haven't made anything at all until I realise crypto gains and turn them into fiat and property.
  5. P

Crypto currency

Made $300k in less than 12 months so this runs been alright, if I get to around $500k I'll realise the profit and put it straight onto a another commerical warehouse.
  6. P

Leniu gets 8 weeks

What a joke... mams a fucking little bitch snitch.
  7. P

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Decide not to watch a single game this year, check the score online, yep was right again. Try enjoy the season boys until you hit the zero fucks about this sport or team anymore. NFL starts September 5th put yourselves out of this misery its not healthy.
  8. P

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

40,000 literally a rounding error of a country of 320 million fucking dud sport
  9. P

NRL Vegas promo

Going to Vegas to hang with 20,000 aussies and watch the NRL. Rather neck myself after paying all that money to do that so much more to Vegas, still couldn't fill the stadium with basement price seats :joycat: Even the ice hockey on a Monday night sells out.
  10. P

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

Deadset destroyed Allegiant stadium by painting NRL shit all over it, hopefully be returned to NFL within 6 hours after this shitshow.
  11. P

Opinion Whats the point of female refs in the NRL

Just another blow to an already dead sport who cares anymore honestly clown league
  12. P

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

Apparently it's going 4K this year but the bitrate shit Foxtel dump out it will probably finally maybe just pass for 1080p if that, its a fucking joke of a service. Another one of the reasons this sport is dying, it's 2024 and they still can't deliver real 4K is beyond laughable compared to...
  13. P

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Didn't think a stadium would ever be able to out do Sofi 2022 superbowl but this took it one better. See you guys in 2026, my throats still done from yelling. Chiefs kingdom baby.
  14. P

Electric vs petrol cars

In 6 years all the euro brands are going electric, Chinese are already there, the same with the Koreans, the only ones lagging are the Japanese. You won't have the option when buying a new car, American heavy duty trucks. Even then I would take a Rivian or Cybertruck any day of the week.
  15. P

Electric vs petrol cars

Actually easier, you store them in a battery they've proven they can be fully submerged actually as they live outside (Tesla batteries anyway)
  16. P

Electric vs petrol cars

Funny that petrol bowsers need electricity to work.
  17. P

Electric vs petrol cars

Might need a better accountant mate. Or don't pay enough tax the make it worth while.
  18. P

Electric vs petrol cars

How have I lectured anyone about making THEIR dollar go further only my own, not swapping cars every 2 years is a bad financial decision, before the interest rises you would actually make money when the repayments where so low after claiming depreciation then selling the vehicle onwards. 99% of...
  19. P

Electric vs petrol cars

Everyone I know replaces their car every 2 years regardless, thank us for being your early testers so you can one day enjoy the benefits of EVs :joycat:
  20. P

Electric vs petrol cars

What ecoshit box does 10L/100km? My Raptor is around 15L on Premium and our SQ5 was around the same also on 98, so you can cut the figure in 1/3 again and re run those numbers for any luxury car. We don't have a long range so Tesla recommend charging to 100% (new battery tech) compared to the...
  21. P

Electric vs petrol cars

Had our Model Y for 2 years now I think? Launch day anyway or coming up close to it, have saved $18,000 in fuel in that time alone (coming from an SQ5) without spending a cent on charging or servicing. If I tallied up servicing another $1,500 over 2 years at least. For a family car you really...
  22. P

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Really hope Lions get an upset in but don't see it happening, Chiefs will make it as long as their defence stays tight on Sunday.
  23. P

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

We're going to get dominated just let it go 20 threads a day isn't going to fix it.
  24. P

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Pure cocaine is awash everywhere in Sydney now, wouldn't even know a single person that touches cut cocaine and that's the way the market is headed unless you're getting some bags off a random at the pub or some shit I guess
  25. P

2024 Jerseys

Fuck, just scrap the entire system and go the NFL route and Nike only. The quality is the worst part honestly.
  26. P

2024 NRL Jerseys

I really just wish we had NFL jerseys… Don’t realise how bad ours are in comparison. No unification, colours always change? Different makes? Just fucking shit
  27. P

Membership 2024

Not renewing anything, prove your worth first.
  28. P

Jaiyden Hunt released by Dragons

That clickbait though
  29. P

I didn’t receive my certificate? Crims on here please advise

You already must of done good behaviour by just getting sentenced with good behaviour. Absolute fucking nothing charge.
  30. P

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

It is weak as shit. Hope you’re reading this.
  31. P

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

3 but I call the others mistresses.
  32. P

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

We honestly pay less for fuel than 30 of the other countries I’ve been to, US is cheaper but not by much that’s about it. Every UK & EU state pays more. NZ pays shit loads more. Then start venturing further out like Iceland if you really want to get fucked. Bought a misses tesla anyway...
  33. P

Who wins the premiership?

After watching Storm last week when Papen was lined up again they feel like they’re being severely under estimated by media gurus. Entire team lifted and looked like another outfit when he was out there as a spine player of his calibre does. I think they make the GF personally, against who I’m...
  34. P

Retiring from sourcing

What a pointless thread.
  35. P

Bulldogs player walks out

Good, take a walk you weak gutted dog and don’t come back
  36. P

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Know a girl really well and close friend who fucked one of the first grade roosters boys for quite a few years, 10 hour days was the norm more often than not and could be longer if they needed a flogging. Boot the entire lot and just play our flegg team I couldn’t give a shit anymore replacing...
  37. P

Broncos star Reece Walsh flaunts $4500 Louis Vuitton bag | What’s the Buzz

Yeah only $15k a year on average, far cry from what some Asians would be spending. A mate who spends roughly $50k a year didn’t get an offer either so must be some high spenders or just a listers and VIP even if they haven’t spent in the year. The limited shit does me, just produce a 1,000 for...
  38. P

I wish bro No you know what properly pisses me off, the AirForce drop. Which was all gobbled up by bots, you have a way to stop this offer one pair per customer to each spending bracket of customers starting at highest to lowest they have records of all our spending. This way a new account...
  39. P

What? He’s the opposite of woke. Everyone dropped Balenciaga, their AI viral vids and simpsons ain’t going to save them for quite awhile yet as much as they try. It’s Louis or bust anyway would have 2 dozen bags.. Givnchy dropping some alright shit at the moment but too.
  40. P

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Pleads guilty fuck me… CTV must be pretty damning.
  41. P

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

it really isn’t that hard, specially the level of jail he’s in and the people he’s with. Fucking easy street. All this solidifies is how much of a complete dumb **** he is.
  42. P

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

it’s still shit the bitrate is fucked, how we don’t have 4K yeah is mind numbing. hope we get slaughtered so fitler goes only thing we can see the light for boys
  43. P

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lmfao let’s have two hookers who unlike Queensland can’t play more than one position. burton who can cover a magnitude of positions? Nah Fittler is the dumbest **** to ever coach this team.
  44. P

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Why is Flanagan lining up the fuck is going on, what dumb mistakes have I missed
  45. P

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

I don’t understand the charges here, he came back and grabbed the same woman 5 times on the ass or tits? After she told you to fuck off the very first time what are you doing ****.
  46. P

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

He just seems to mouth the fuck off at other players, who ever fucked that pass or knock on the weekend he gave an absolute mouthful, and not an encouraging mouthful of let’s get this shit together more of you’re a fucking dumb **** what are you doing. That type of disjointment is why the...
  47. P

News 'I beg your pardon': Fuming referee explodes at Bulldogs firebrand Josh Reynolds

If you can’t say bullshit on the field just fucking scrap the game at this point deadset. I think Reynolds knows this is his final year so just doesn’t give a fuck and saying it how it is, hope he flies off the fucking handle completely if we end up out of finals contention players can be...
  48. P

Backline next year?

he’s not roided anymore, someone posted some photos or he did an interview in his thread and he’s slimmed right down again to he’s previous size. I think just since players are all starting to be coached we’ll and click we want to somehow keep everyone on board. This is a good issue to have...
  49. P

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

So if we just offer Cleary $1.5 million and he stays at Penrith for $1.1? What's the outcome there. The NRL forces players to come to the highest bidder? Because I don't doubt for a second clubs would be lining up at $1.5m
  50. P

News How late father’s advice helped guide Bulldogs’ future star

Let's fucking go Oloapu, we don't expect greatness overnight you're only a teen. All greatness comes with time, just keep growing on the current projectory.
  51. P

News Souths on verge of bombshell $3.4m Wighton coup as Bunnies’ trump card revealed —

He’s not worth what the raiders are offering that price is a joke, so same value as Cleary and Munster? Come on. He’s actually signed for what I think he’s worth and a true market value, if he wants a crack at winning a premiership more power to him I don’t doubt for a lot of players that’s a...
  52. P

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Absolute shit house here it comes.
  53. P

Manly legend Brett Stewart charged with possession of prohibited drug

Keep it in your chest pocket or misses bra, fun fact dogs have a height limit for their smelling ability which is quite limiting. Everyone does coke I don’t give a shit he does it either but buying off a street dealer??? Do those even exist? This isn’t the US. And why not arrest the dealer...
  54. P

Resolving our Halfback situation. An analysis.

I can’t even tell if it was any different at this point, no real alts was about it which made it cleaner now it’s turned into a hobby.
  55. P

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Only a metre forward lol
  56. P

Reynolds to halfback

He was cooked after 20 minutes. Not sure if he can get match fit at his age anymore the game is a lot quicker now.
  57. P

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Alright finally can turn this shit off and go work on the car instead, pack it up.
  58. P

I can’t even be angry at fox second ball run he’s been able to have the entire game.
  59. P

Love how refs blew try instantly lollollll
  60. P

Penalty everytime they can’t motor out from their end lol.
  61. P

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

Would honestly have either of them lace up this weekend then him, surely one of them jumps for minimum wage
  62. P

Angus Crichton

Seen this happen several times, if truth to the rumours. One ex’s brother tried killing himself in Thailand by jumping from a building on shrooms, still fucked to this day from it and I’ve been in some bad trips when I was younger can see how it could easily happen especially in a foreign...
  63. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Tailgating at the NFL is half the fun, last year at the SuperBowl it was inanely good. We skipped this year but already have pre sales to Vegas. US doesn’t have RBTs but, and unless you’re acting like a complete dickhead you won’t get pulled over. Police here would sit at the entrance of the...
  64. P

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

All boys in Ulladulla eating Subway right now, few of the lads went for a cheeky maccas. Had to do double take when I was driving past and lap back round didn’t realise the game was down here.
  65. P

Broncos paid Anthony Mundine under the table on the quiet

Over 7 years ago ATO won’t do shit now.
  66. P

The Kennel Premiere

Some NHL level preseason shit here, proper development, proper investment, proper drive. I don’t know if this is common for NRL clubs yet, but this amount of energy no one can say we’ve been doing pre seasons like this the past 5 years and turning up the way we had been.
  67. P

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

1131 taking 5 minutes throw a team together, will play around with it plenty more try get to 1,200
  68. P

New Classic Polo’s

Hoodie ruined by the two tone personally.
  69. P

News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

What I thought to, this comes directly from our forums soon as I read it:tearsofjoy:
  70. P

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Your Honor season two, seems going be solid season again.
  71. P

Bulldogs Private Jet

I was still shocked the first time I seen a NRL team on a commercial jet, even always flying business even on shit 1 hour flights (4 seats a flight understand why they don’t) them sitting economy blows my mind the cost to charter jets really isn’t as much as people think it is, we do it between...
  72. P

News Bulldogs recruit Kikau hails coach Ciraldo for flying to Fiji for dad’s funeral

I just don’t see the media pressure coming this time, with Gus being there and before just the onslaught of the club saying we’re turning corner etc really talking shit up was only a way to shoot ourselves in the foot. Feeling at the moment feels like this is going to take time and it’s...
  73. P

Opinion 2024 is our year

And all of those are on their last year of their contract are they not besides maybe Averillo? Can’t remember if we resigned him but for depth zero complaints if we did.
  74. P

News NRL great Sam Burgess reportedly arrested after alleged failed drug test The Rabbitohs champion has reportedly found himself back in hot water.

He’s a grade A idiot. A piss test proves nothing when you can flush in a few hours, he would have to get a blood test for it to hold any merit from a recognised testing agency or a secondary saliva and blood test at police station which you can ask for and they will do which one has to assume he...
  75. P

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

That tigers post is pure bullshit. “we’ve offered the same as the dogs and parra, but he’s willing to come to the tigpies for an extra $100k of TPA..” lay off it mate, people don’t commit career suicide there for anything less than 50% over market.
  76. P

New jersey leak

Classic is the biggest issue, why are the jerseys so poor and why did we ever need to change. is it a commission thing??
  77. P

Official Gus on Twitter

Hello SMH how do you do.
  78. P

Laundy Hotels Extend their contract as a major sponsor

Club announcement? Laundy announcement? Official announcement of any kind? Nah just a post on bulldogs fans Facebook page? What the fuck is going on. Long term sponsor is good news regardless look at Roosters.
  79. P

News Matt lodge signs train & trial contract

Hi guys NRL here, $12 million cap. How fucking hard is it?
  80. P

Official What real Bulldogs fans think of Flanagun

Facebook & that Facebook group ran by whatever woman it is that runs it for the dogs have no fucking idea of football beneath skin deep throw a jersey on support. The comments and posts on there give me no hope on our supporter base sometimes, and make me wonder if they watch the games and have...
  81. P

News ‘Sack me’: Bulldogs star’s shock promise as enforcer opens up on brutal Gus ‘wake-up call’

Second round. Ceraldo there but watching on, Pangai looks absolute fit as.
  82. P

News KNIGHTS FLYER BECOMES HOT PROPERTY

They’re only in your system for a certain time frame, the look of his body is only one look and that’s steroids probably been pumping it while no testing so can be a unit when he comes back. The struggle will be keeping the size on now but considering all the job entails is training he’s a...
  83. P

Official Redcliffe Dolphins Queensland Cup player Liam Hampson has been reported missing while holidaying in Europe with Gold Coast Titans star AJ Brimson

Depending what day club was open they could easily be shut for the next few days until staff come into clean back up for next opening. Sounds like was in area with no people in it or wasn’t open to the public so probably pissed just being a drunk young bloke and sadly paid the price.
  84. P

News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Let’s be honest most blokes don’t pull their fucking head in until they’re 25 at least.
  85. P

Yeah or nah- Brandon Wakeham

That’s all the kennel has been for the past decade is regulars creating characters. It’s amusing to say the least, hit or miss but. I’m still not sure if that Bulldogs fan out in Eastern Europe near Russia in the bar that only supports the dogs was real or not one of the ones who truely got me...
  86. P

Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

He has one year left here, he’ll try and take him to the Dragons on more than that one year because otherwise it’s super league. PaulS coming through but.
  87. P

Bulldogs make surprise approach to Munster as clubs circle Storm star

But it’s the best overall spine in the comp. Next year with Papen and no injuries they’ll be pushing for first again. Bellamy can replace forwards, they don’t have to do anything think anything that’s entire reason of having a solid spine take the ball and run hard. Pappen Hughes Munster...
  88. P

How did you prepare for La Nina?

I have a JetSki for that :tearsofjoy: Am hoping it grows fast enough to block out the new townhouses behind me, only just got the money together for it after the build nearly bankrupted me as it was going all out. Wanted then 12m high already.
  89. P

How did you prepare for La Nina?

Nothing, got my top soil out and fertiliser sprayed. Got new bamboo planter box in and they’ve all got new growth from a harsh winter transplant from Byron farm so looking good so far.
  90. P

2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Me and a mate attend every year (besides Covid) pick a team to bandwagon on the day and get just as loud. This should be the best atmosphere yet. Picking Arthur is fucking brain dead, if Moses or Brown goes down they’re in all kinds of shit and Arthur isn’t going to do anything. 4 pack a punch...
  91. P

News Braidon Burns tips brutal pre-season under Cameron Ciraldo

Ah shit, the preseason circle jerk before the regular season has even ended. That’s a first for us at least over the normal circle jerk pre season every year.
  92. P

Official Gus on Twitter

We’ll I mean, any other time before the last decade works to.
  93. P

News Cameron Munster to Test Open Market

You’re talking $100-$200k less tops not $300k when he comes to market with the new cap. We paid $1 million for Foran. we paid what to mbye? Woods? Etc. $1.3 for the best in the comp on his day and proven? What’s a few hundred k at this point if we could land someone like Munster.
  94. P

News Cameron Munster to Test Open Market

Throw the $1.3 offer out there and leave it on the table.
  95. P

Opinion 2023 GF winner goes to….:

I’m cheering for Storm but without Papen they’ll fall short. Their year has been all over the shop with injuries and consistency.
  96. P

News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

Im a father also and kids just say fucked up horrible shit, and at the moment that’s the maximum end of the stick of what this kid could of done. Said something shit at 12 years old. Imagine a decade down the track what we said as kids was used for defaming of our character? Fuck me there...