Search results

1. Blue_boost

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Renters try to fool people and outshine others, in my experience they go out to buy a new top of the range Toyota hilux, get knocked back with their loan and end up getting a LDV Ute under credit.
  2. Blue_boost

Plus wouldn’t just about everyone do you dirty at a set of lights? Just power away from you
  3. Blue_boost

It would look like a clown car with a big guy getting out of a small car? Plus mostly young p-platers buy them… if an older person buys one do people think the are a cheap scate?
  4. Blue_boost

The MG3 core is the cheapest new car that can be bought in Australia. I’ve been eyeing them off for some time. Not really for the driving thrill that it offers, I wanted to buy it to use as a quick runabout. To keep my other cars in excellent condition and keep the on low etc.. But I’m a bit...
  5. Blue_boost

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Like in the move roadhouse people come to me to correct their neighbour / renter disputes.. we want the best… I say “the best is pipito”, they say “pipito is gettin old” we want you blue_boost… so job by job, street by street, renter by renter, I be nice and take out the trash..
  6. Blue_boost

Not just someone the owner.. Once I went to my Rental property and was fixing a door and the renter was sitting there on the lounge with a mate.. the mate says who’s that guy fixing the door… the renter says ah I got someone to come fix ’my door.. I was gonna turn around and say actually I’m...
  7. Blue_boost

With Neighbours you need to project to them that your a complete psychopath.. your unhinged and they will avoid disturbing you.. if you bake them cookies and be nice all the time they extend the friendship with undue noise, park their cars all ove the place and have their pets shit on your lawn...
  8. Blue_boost

I had a neighbour that kept parking his utes outside my house and everyone else’s.. kept the area outside his house clear.. So I borrowed a car and parked square outside his house. Left it there and i could see him scratching his head about it and he had the nerve to complain about it. I told...
  9. Blue_boost

As the leading authority on the kennel with respect to renters and neighbour disputes, I have a duty to respond.. I completely understand your situation and work tirelessly to swing the balance back to landlords and respectful neighbour practises.. Please accept this advice 1. You can’t...
  10. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

https://www.realestate.com.au/news/electric-vehicle-surge-a-minefield-for-apartment-complexes/?campaignType=external&campaignChannel=syndication&campaignName=ncacont&campaignContent=&campaignSource=newscomau&campaignPlacement=spa A big mess these EVs are
  11. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

But then I may also have to buy the house next door to that? Hopefully I have enough Money one day to own the whole Block, behind, next door etc.. no neighbours equals no trouble
  12. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Would you ever consider Lending tools to a renter? The tools would never come back and lucky if the renter ever comes back
  13. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

That’s really sad to hear. The general public probably should have supported them. One on one the attacker had an advantage but if the public turned on him he was severely outgunned , but too many are running for cover..
  14. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

There was a video of the attacker walking about and a big women walking in front pushing her trolley nonchalant
  15. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

I picked it didn’t I.. but these men should have gone one further and taken him down. 2-3 of them go at him and I bet he bolts
  16. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

So they were busy chasing a shoplifter? I’m sure this incident was a priority. Actually one of the security guys did engage and lost his life. Don’t know where the others ended up
  17. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

I still say stronger members of the community / security had a duty to place themselves between the attacker and the more vulnerable. It’s like this scum bag attacker targeted women or what he perceived as more vulnerable to an attack. Whilst this attack is not the fault of security or the...
  18. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

It’s not about if you would have taken him out or not, it’s about relieving someone more vulnerable from the situation. You certainly wouldn’t go seek out the attacker but you also wouldn’t run past a mother and child To get away. Let me ask this of all of you, resist getting involved or...
  19. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

Exactly my response.. with family it would be to get them to safety first.. get out of there. By yourself I’d look to help at least someone more vulnerable, I wouldn’t seek out the attacker but if he come my way, come what may.
  20. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

The insensitive are the ones on tv saying how traumatised they are but ran for cover and left others behind.. It’s not about being trained at all or being a hero.. it’s a basic human response. Generally it’s best to stay out if a matter don’t concern you but if you see someone vulnerable or...
  21. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

Watching the sky news coverage, It upsets me how Many witnesses come out with a story how they saw this or that, to get their big mug on tv, but what did they do to help the more vulnerable.
  22. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

Of course they dont get paid enough and it’s not in their duties but how can they vanish when a mother and their baby is left behind being stabbed.. nothing to do with their job…not just security but any stronger person from the community in my opinion had a duty to look out for the more...
  23. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

It’s a tough one as if someone is with their young family, it’s about getting them out of the situation… fair enough go get them out to safety. But there would have been many stronger members of the public or security able to try disarm this madman. I’ve seen them bravely tackle shoplifters...
  24. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

Thanks to the female police officer that did what was absolutely necessary. I do ask myself if stronger members of the general community / security had more of a duty to step before the more vulnerable?. A baby and her mother stabbed? Whilst others ran for cover?
  25. Blue_boost

Bondi stabbing

I’m very very shocked.. this could have been any of us involved or your loved ones. Such a normal thing to go shopping. it’s a very horrible situation.
  26. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Renters have had it too good for too long. I’ve owned this property for 12 years and renter bumped up slightly only 2 times in 12 years.. way under market rent.. the the catchup will sting but the renters being renters won’t think they had a very long honeymoon way under market rates, they will...
  27. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

of course per week. I have let them live for cheap for too long... Now they pay market.
  28. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

I just gave my renter a good 30% increase on their rent. 60 days notice.. Hopefully Im actually helping them, less money for booze and smokes.
  29. Blue_boost

Who is more loose with their money?

By the way this is also available to home owners!! You can only use a small portion of the home as an office etc.. Dedicated space etc But we take this out as its a common benefit to renters and home owners..
  30. Blue_boost

Well no.... a personal place of residence is not a tax deduction.. So they pay rent and its dead money.. A renter Moving for work isn't a tax deduction.
  31. Blue_boost

Don’t sound plausible to me … anyone with any cash lives in their own place. Don’t throw away money renting
  32. Blue_boost

Maybe they should? I’m about to really ramp Up the rent.. they will threaten “we will go” and I’ll say ok go.. then they will sheepishly shut up and pay as no other places available … I’ll wave at them as the new people move in
  33. Blue_boost

“Good” accountants operate within the law. Maybe the Bankstown accountants/kebab stop might play funny buggers
  34. Blue_boost

So they can’t really afford to live on the water so they rent? Sound rich to me
  35. Blue_boost

How so… personal rent isnt a tax deduction.
  36. Blue_boost

I dunno too many people that make millions each year that rent. Maybe short term roles moving away from home but rare like tits on a bull
  37. Blue_boost

Thats true, what might be wasteful, indulgent, if its also affordable then its not really being loose. I am getting tired of these renters advocates out there trying to give advice to renters, to squat in empty homes. IF someone wants to leave their home empty then so be it, its their house.
  38. Blue_boost

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

A good photo on here would be a short guy trying to pick up a taller girl.. they always end in disaster for the short guy..she will eventually Insult his short stature if he continues to corner her
  39. Blue_boost

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I’m not short so won’t apply to me but I think anyone that’s shorter than 5 feet 10 inches would not be liking it
  40. Blue_boost

Who is more loose with their money? The rich person or the renter? The rich person buys stuff they don’t really need, lots of spare money so they waste money on a $50,000 watch instead of a $100 watch or spends $400,000 on a car instead of a car worth $35,000? Flying first class instead of...
  41. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

The realities hit hard.. what seems like a free running cost isnt free at all. In your example you mentioned it would be frustrating for an EV driver to have to wait 45 mins for a charge station.. what if there is 2-3 EV cars in the line before you? They all want to charge to 100% too.. it...
  42. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/truth-about-embarrassing-photo-of-long-queue-of-teslas-waiting-to-recharge/news-story/ef9388678d0af18cef2eef4d4388b246 I think the petrol cars have checkmate the EV cars with this photo
  43. Blue_boost

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

I’m not so sure. Fundora had his nose broken in round 1 and swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still out pointed tim tszyu. Arguably Fundora was handicapped more than tszyu, it shows tszyu could not find him for 11 rounds … he could reach
  44. Blue_boost

So he busted his mouth in round1 but he fought for another 11 rounds.. where was this knockout? Fundora was too tall for him, he may not have a thick build for his height but all the boxers in that weight class are garden knomes. Fundora swallowed his own blood for 11 rounds and still...
  45. Blue_boost

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

Another friend we were trying to catch up for a good 4-5 years and then we both went to las vegas together for 8 days… had the best time ever.. since we got back we have not caught up in 5 years.. live 1 hour away…
  46. Blue_boost

I once went to Fiji and by absolute fluke I was on the same flight to Fiji as a friend. We by coincidence also caught the exact same flight on the way back. But in Fiji despite saying we will catch up,, didn’t see em.. only on flight over and back
  47. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

I noticed the new renters are starting to show their wartz At the back of the property (which my 2 house can see into) they have compiled an area where all their crap is stored. Old appliances, furniture etc.. why move house to immediately load up an area with rubbish? Does anyone vote I go...
  48. Blue_boost

If you’re not sure about a community before you move, I’d suggest go to their local Bunnings and observe for a few hours. You see all the rubbish people from that community
  49. Blue_boost

Winning the first two rounds doesn’t automatically mean you win the fight. The so called experts thought fundora would start stronger and Tim would adjust to come back in the later rounds, it was the opposite Fundora stayed on the outside and controlled Tim easily.. fundora is known to trade...
  50. Blue_boost

Didn’t fundora also have 12 days to prepare? Tim tszyu had 12 rounds to find fundora chin but couldn’t reach it.. or didn’t have the power to do any damage punching in an awkward upwards manner. Fundora didnt let him do anything, fought from the outside with his selfie sticks..and if there...
  51. Blue_boost

The baloney is from the people that move far away and expect a big show when they visit.
  52. Blue_boost

See you get it… I have a friend that moved to New Zealand and everytime she comes back she expects everyone to bend every which way for her.. she moved.. not me.. I’m happy to Meet up when she is overseas… fly back then Also a family member that moved past coffs harbour a good 10 years ago and...
  53. Blue_boost

I have a few friends (and family) that have packed up out of Sydney and moved away to either QLD or even overseas. I respect their decisions as they have their reasons but also we can't ignore its their decision to move ship. But then at usually short notice they come into town for whatever...
  54. Blue_boost

so where were all Tim Tszyu's uppercuts? Fundora wasn't in his face and boxed from the outside as I predicted. Tims uppercuts were more likely to hit his own chin than fundoras... he was only going to hit thin air from that range..
  55. Blue_boost

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/aec-financial-disclosures-reveal-biggest-yes-no-donors-of-voice-to-parliament-referendum/news-story/5cc7108197f8568be62ae1588e866c34 with the voice referendum thread closed due to the obliteration they got.... Now we start with the post mortem of the...
  56. Blue_boost

No body wanted to even consider Fundora as a possible winner but I sized him up and saw it clearly Same with the no referendum vote, many on here scoffed and laughed and said yes campaign would win but on decision day, they were obliterated….and some even disappeared for a month or two
  57. Blue_boost

It seems that Australian boxers make a big splash locally and when they try go to USA get beaten up? Jeff horn knocked into tomorrow Crawford Liam Wilson knocked into tomorrow Michael zerafa knocked into tomorrow by Lara Tim Tszyu outboxed Jeff French beaten by asuma Nelson Anthony Mundine...
  58. Blue_boost

Likely Fundora worked him out and made a few adjustments of his own. Like you said if tszyu buzzed him in round 1, how did Fundora with a broken nose win most of the rounds to take a decision.. where was tszyu power to go on with it? So tszyu could not find Fundora for 10 rounds? The doctor...
  59. Blue_boost

As I thought fundora boxed on the outside and used his reach.. tszyu couldn’t reach him… if he couldn’t see as everyone likes to believe they would have stopped the fight. There is no way one fighter was fighting in the dark and the other perfect vision and it goes to a split decision.. if...
  60. Blue_boost

Blood or not he lost.. he had 12 rounds to find fundora and couldn’t.. boxing can come to blood being spilled, eye closed with a jab etc.. tszyu said he was going to put fundora head into the crowd but didnt did he.. The size of fundora was simply too much for the much shorter man to...
  61. Blue_boost

I tried to tell everyone.. it was impossible for tszyu to beat the much bigger man.. Tszyu also lost this because he was too cocky, yeah I’ll fight anyone in a moments notice. Well that didn’t work out too well.
  62. Blue_boost

I’m still thinking fundora shocks Tim Tszyu.. I hope I’m wrong but it looks that way
  63. Blue_boost

Or can he handle punches to the knee caps?
  64. Blue_boost

By the way I’m a big Tim Tszyu fan but I can’t see the mechanics on how he can get this done. It’s like Luke keary trying to punch on with Nelson asofa solomona
  65. Blue_boost

Have we seen the height difference? Tim Tszyu needs to be changoing light bulbs all night to beat fundora. You can’t generate good power punching upwards. Whilst fundora has tszyu head at his shoulder level where he can create maximum power. Plus tszyu head is there like a T-ball, he gets hit...
  66. Blue_boost

It’s time to get paid!

That’s true.. when the boss floats about how well the business is doing everyone checks their back pocket and sees nothing extra in it.. There are two ways to a successful pay review, one method far more successful than the other.. 1. The less successful method but give it a go… Be mindful...
  67. Blue_boost

Salary Sacrifice Car Rental - Attention: Blue_Boost

The buy out will be an exact percentage… 4 year lease is 38% of cost of car from memory , 3 year rate more..
  68. Blue_boost

It’s time to get paid!

I know a lot of people say they are self employed but reality is they are not employed. Saying your the CEO of a $2 shelf company don’t cut it. So how did you get your last pay rise? It seems plenty on the kennel didn’t get a pay rise
  69. Blue_boost

It’s time to get paid!

I’d happy take a footy quiz against you.. I’d flog you 100-0 But this thread is about how did you get a pay rise.. obviously you didn’t get one
  70. Blue_boost

It’s time to get paid!

Did you get cpi? Basically a pay reduction… you can smell your bitter breath
  71. Blue_boost

It’s time to get paid!

Every year when pay review season approaches around June / July how do you approach pay review? Everyone knows that CPI is the same as a punch to the nose so how to you increase your pay? What tactics do you try? Does the boss go into hiding that time Of year? Is there some arm twisting...
  72. Blue_boost

By the way I have my own car on a lease and manage all the running costs myself.. vehicle only.. strip out all the fat from them
  73. Blue_boost

I’m honoured you have reached out… There is a real sweet spot here depends which car you go for.. fbt is calculated as part of this pre tax dedication amount.. if your running costs are not equal to the fbt then you pay fbt for nothing.. so calculate your likely running costs and then what...
  74. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

There are a few good renters about but they are few and far between. Like finding a unicorn or a 4 leaf clover. For those few out there this thread don’t apply to you but for the bum renters out there, lift your game! Stop drinking and smoking, entering into bad credit, buying bomb cars and...
  75. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

At least 2 streets away, the further the better
  76. Blue_boost

Iron Mike V Jake Paul

I think it’s dangerous to be honest.. Mike Tyson has the tools to knock anyone out but he just won’t have the aerobic capacity of Jake Paul bro g a good 30 years his junior. If Tyson gets a little gassed and takes a big punch, could be long term issues for his heath and wellbeing at his age...
  77. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

The new renter gave me a fat lip!! Someone come to trim down some bushes and don’t trim them properly .. so they were all branching out Over the fence.. so I took to it and a branch hit me straight in the mouth and gave me a fat lip.. I chucked all the branches and crap back over the fence and...
  78. Blue_boost

News Are we screwed? Discuss...

Well I do have a weekend car and a daily.. but the real reason is I dont like cleaning it so I’ll avoid driving the weekender to keep it clean. I only drive it for a few hours every week or so and feel that I need to clean it before it settles back in the garage.. sort of like needing a shower...
  79. Blue_boost

Should I start a thread about bomb cars taking up good car spots? If you have a good car I think you should get the better parking spots. People with shit cars can park out on the street.
  80. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Good news, I thought I saw a young family running round the backyard. A young family renters are the best type of renters tbh I may have avoided a catastrophe with the wild renter parties every Friday and Saturday nights
  81. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

About 2-3 years back I was encouraging this guy I know to buy an house (he was renting) but he was saving up to buy a house. He was working extra shifts, selling off his car, doing everything he could.. he was getting my nod of approval.. Then all of a sudden he turns up in a Mercedes, his...
  82. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/rent-shock-what-youll-be-paying-in-every-australian-suburb-in-2024/news-story/10b67da9ebe170a2e2d37caa7e66bf40 If they had listened to me 10 years ago, 5 years ago, 3 years ago, last year, yesterday , today, they wouldnt be in this pickle Every day...
  83. Blue_boost

I was just thinking of this.. I drove into the gym with my new car that is clean.. they only have 4 spots undercover and it looks like it will rain soon. The cars undercover are bomb cars.. do I toot my horn for them to come out and move their cars so I can park undercover? Do I want the...
  84. Blue_boost

MAFS 2024 official thread

I thought jack calling the other blokes whales and then offering a supplement package was an appropriate apology?
  85. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

A good comrade of mine just messaged me and said he saw a Tesla Support vehicle and it was a diesel ute :)
  86. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

Its because there are far less EVs sold than petrol... Also about 100 years of old petrol cars on our roads.. Petrol Cars mostly catch fire due to insurance jobs, electric cars (new ones) catch fire and its ferocious, an inferno to sink a ship. Many years a go, a neighbours car caught fire in...
  87. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/porsche-blamed-for-devastating-cargo-ship-ev-fire-as-lawsuits-filed-against-volkswagen-group/news-story/4489683c9f0e34d81b01409c9ec9b6a5 I tried to tell you.... where are all the EV lovers on here? ran away for a month like the yes...
  88. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

People that "call out" someone else on here, how could they possibly know if a story is truthful or fabricated? It sounds more like they have boring lives full of routine and think, well if it didn't ever happen to me, surely it couldn't ever happen to no one. Your really displaying a renter...
  89. Blue_boost

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/travel-stories/strangers-get-huge-shock-on-plane/news-story/df0825e9d6649e8f4b213a6b3edd0dea extraordinary.. There are a few on the kennel who look and behave the same, buy the same products
  90. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Exactly my point, if the Mardi Gras is not your thing, I wouldn’t go attend and then rubbish it, let them be if they don’t bother me. but you on the other hand, go to the Mardi Gras (or in other peoples threads) and then complain. . perhaps find a parade or thread you like and post / march...
  91. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle! Says the bloke who reads and posts in the allegedly useless threads. It seems that @The_Chimpster is a monkey that knows no ginger and looks to monkey with me. I have to respond to get the monkey off my back! I act with far more decency than you on here, I don't...
  92. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Thankyou for the support. But Renters get very edgy when these threads pop up.. One thing I can acknowledge that renters do better... I think they are better street fighters than home owners for many reasons; 1. They are more desperate and hungry 2. Far more experience fighting in the...
  93. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/electric-vehicles-worse-for-environment-than-petrol-cars-study-finds/news-story/2cc371a90a1f24275d864c893a629fea they keep copping a beating the EVs
  94. Blue_boost

Guessing game.

No arrests, each team has a set of security guards that keep them away. Also Police are pretty good in Vegas, they give you a few warnings before they act, I know first hand!!
  95. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

It seems if you must go electric or worried about fuel hybrid is the most sorted technology.. a pure EV or plug in hybrid is a basketcase disaster
  96. Blue_boost

Free talk [NO COVID TALK]

well it’s great we can I agree on something :) I don’t mind her music, but I wouldn’t spend 50cents to go watch her. Some of those buffoons spend all their money to watch her and then get hit by hail.. all they do is make her richer
  97. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

why is that? They are the blow ins not me
  98. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

Renters are always up to something.. I know what he was up to.. 2 weeks ago school started and there is this really good school near me but you need to live in the area.. so he moves in, pretends he is part of the crew, gets his kid into the school and then cuts n runs to a cheaper area...
  99. Blue_boost

Unreliable renters

It’s happened again.. I see my renters next door with a removalist truck on the driveway packing their stuff in. I look up the house and it’s listed for rent. They have only been there 1-2 years.. Gypsies so now I have to be anxious about who is moving in next door. More Unreliable renters...
  100. Blue_boost

Electric vs petrol cars

Every Saturday night blue_boost is doing his research ahead of the next week. on a sample of 339,000 vehicles in 2023 electric vehicles give 79% more problems than gas vehicles, plug in hybrids 146% more problems than gas vehicles and hybrids 26% less problems than gas vehicles. I like...