Search results

1. Ogre

HMAS Knockonbur

He turns slower than a boat. If he bought a lottery ticket, he would probably win considering how lucky he is to keep being picked.
  2. Ogre

News School teacher Bradley Deitz lands in his toughest class with Canterbury Bulldogs debut

He was my brother's maths teacher before he went to the all-girls school. My brother always said he looked good in the videos he would show him during class from his games when Deitz played for North Sydney. Hopefully he can become the hooker we have been waiting for and he has a great debut.
  3. Ogre

News Look away roosters fans Latrell has been visiting Bulldogs officials at home

I agree mate. I know someone who knows Latrell’s parents and i can confirm the meeting around origin period did take place.. i knew before it hit the net, though i don’t know anything else to the rumour
  4. Ogre

The Consolidated NFL Thread

and their fans booed Andrew Luck when the news broke about his retirement during their pre-season game... he deserves better than that. Probably the nicest bloke to ever play the game imo.
  5. Ogre

The Consolidated NFL Thread

'Zeke who?' Haha. Maybe there is some truth to Jerry Jones comment or he was just being a clown? I know reports suggest Zeke wants an extension on his contract with two years left on his rookie deal. Jones said they want to keep him but who knows?? You guys also have a nice rookie rb in Tony...
  6. Ogre

TripleM Is Josh Jackson set to leave the Bulldogs?

According to some Instagram page called 'nrlscores19', Cronulla are discussing Jackson and see him as the perfect replacement for Gallen. They need to free up space before targetting him. Nothing rumour? Don't know how reliable that page is with their information/rumours.
  7. Ogre

Opinion If our roster is so bad...

I agree with you mate. Before the season started, my mate who is a tigers supporter bumped into dean pay and terry lamb, took photos and wished dean pay luck for this season. deans response was “don’t worry about us mate, we don’t need luck. we will be just fine and we will go good this season”...
  8. Ogre

SMH Danny levi

Alleluia
  9. Ogre

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Pay couldn’t coach a bunch of randy bastards how to f**k a prostitute in a brothel.
  10. Ogre

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Well said Uncle. She was a fighter, made us all proud. Real inspiration to us all. Hopefully the boys can do us proud and get a win for her this coming week. We always find ways to grow as a community in times of need. Thank you to all and God bless. Rest in Peace Grandma.
  11. Ogre

Opinion Team against Roosters

No team. Forfeit next weeks game and save ourselves from embarrassment.
  12. Ogre

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

I would assume so Not sure if he was tbh
  13. Ogre

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

I have a friend who knows Latrell’s parents and when they asked about the bulldogs offer, Latrell’s father said he cannot speak about it. They are full on roosters fans and she believes the bulldogs have offered.
  14. Ogre

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Kawhi is dominating. Ibaka is coming strong off the bench and Siakam is solid. Vanvleet is a surprise off the bench as well. One more win. #wethenorth
  15. Ogre

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Bulldogs eye Dylan Napa as a replacement for Klemmer Canterbury have drawn up a hit-list of frontrowers led by Sydney Roosters enforcer Dylan Napa as they prepare contingency plans in anticipation of David Klemmer pressing ahead with his quest to walk out on the final two years of his deal with...
  16. Ogre

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Newcastle are offering him a huge contract: 4 years.. 4.6mil, according to reports. No forward is worth that money. Good luck to him if true. If he doesn’t want to stay, he can walk. He will be a major loss but no point having players at the club if they don’t want to be there.
  17. Ogre

Tony Williams believed to be tested Positive to cocaine

The career of former Kangaroo and NSW forward Tony Williams appears over with he and another Parramatta teammate understood to have recorded a second strike under the code’s illicit drugs policy. Williams and utility back Nathan Davis will not be offered new Eels contracts after the pair became...
  18. Ogre

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Six years later and the media are still the same shit.
  19. Ogre

History repeats itself. The true spirit of mateship #fkjournos #fkgreenturd
  20. Ogre

Bankstown sports promoting AFL

It's because the AFL have better people running and operating the game than the NRL. They know how to grow the game compared to the NRL who are killing their own game. They should worry about the game, not what type of champagne they should have with their breakfast.
  21. Ogre

So on my facebook feed, KIIS106.5 stated in their article (posted 4 hours ago) that the club has made no official comment... yet the club has made in fact an official statement on their facebook page (9 hours ago)? media has no clue, wasting everyones time.
  22. Ogre

It's ok because it's not the Bulldogs, according to media.
  23. Ogre

Todd Greenturd said we let the game down.. lol I think the clown hasn't seen himself clearly in a mirror. He is letting the game down.
  24. Ogre

Goodbye frawley

Frawley closing in on Knights deal Departing Canterbury playmaker Matt Frawley has confirmed he is on the verge of a move to Newcastle next season. Frawley was farewelled along with veterans Brett Morris, Josh Morris and Greg Eastwood, which followed the well documented exit of high-profile...
  25. Ogre

Morris Bros

Played with pride for our jersey.. good on them for finding at least a 2 year contract. Hope the best for their last couple of years.
  26. Ogre

Who do we want to win the comp?

I just don't want the roosters or sharks to win it.. anyone else and I wouldn't care.
  27. Ogre

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Foran was killing it at the beginning of the year until there was no support for him in the halves. If he comes back healthy and partners alongside Lewis.. I expect that combination to be a massive threat. IMO, I don't think Cogger is ready yet from the games I've seen him play, but to be fair...
  28. Ogre

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Solid signing, good job new board.
  29. Ogre

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Lewis takes kicking game to new level After 23 rounds there had been just a single game in which one player kicked more than 600 metres but it happened twice in round 24, and it's no coincidence Anthony Milford and Lachlan Lewis were two of the best players with the boot over the weekend...
  30. Ogre

Sharks under investigation for salary cap breach

yep and that's probably the best thing those two idiots did to influence his decision.. now hopefully the truth comes out from that drug culture club.
  31. Ogre

and signing Lewis when he was young from Canberra.
  32. Ogre

I love how it was Buzz Rothfield who reported this. Really fking his own club up haha
  33. Ogre

Cronulla Sharks being investigated over possible salary cap breaches SHARKS THE Cronulla Sharks’ premiership campaign has been rocked by revelations the NRL’s integrity unit is investigating the club for potential salary cap breaches on the eve of the finals series. Integrity unit forensic...
  34. Ogre

Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

NRL 2018: Lachlan Lewis kicks field goal on birthday as Bulldogs upset Warriors NRL PREMIERSHIP NRL Round 23 Bulldogs v Warriors.Source: FOX SPORTS A LONG-RANGE field goal from Lachlan Lewis has seen Canterbury secure an upset over the Warriors at ANZ Stadium on Sunday afternoon. The Bulldogs...
  35. Ogre

How the Bulldogs regain their bark

I agree with you as well. I put it up as it’s an interesting read from zero tackle. The spine is the key to every teams success. We have found one out of the four positions available on our spine, that being Lewis, but i’m very happy with Hoppa to stay at the back till Meaney only gets better...
  36. Ogre

How the Bulldogs regain their bark

How the Bulldogs regain their bark Season 2018 is well and truly over for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. Sitting at the bottom of the ladder, September football isn’t even on the minds of players and staff at Belmore. Therefore, you would have to think all attention has been placed onto...
  37. Ogre

Bulldogs join with Country Rugby League

Great news. Country players are very tough, strong and talented. Good way in growing our club even more.
  38. Ogre

On the fence: Ivan Cleary won’t commit to Tigers as Panthers lock up Nathan until 2024

He is. I just love how all tigers fans I knew were saying Nathan to tigers next year and the plot twist happened.
  39. Ogre

On the fence: Ivan Cleary won’t commit to Tigers as Panthers lock up Nathan until 2024

IVAN Cleary is still undecided about remaining at the Tigers or moving to the Panthers to coach his son. After reading the tea leaves in the court of public opinion, the smart money was on Cleary fronting up and saying he was remaining as Wests Tigers coach for the time being. Instead he calls...
  40. Ogre

Chris Smith

100% agree with you
  41. Ogre

Chris Smith

I feel like Pay is recruiting through toughness. Not necessarily a bad thing. Obviously he will be looking into talent wise but IMO he is looking for blokes who will get smashed, get back up and keep going like it was nothing. Hence why he loves Lewis as we all do and JMK as he is still...
  42. Ogre

Chris Smith

Happy with this signing thus far. Hard runner, great defence via tackling wise and doesn't give away stupid penalties.
  43. Ogre

It will end up being a young DCE when he was coming up and Foran combination look like.. except Lewis is already heaps better than DCE.
  44. Ogre

Spoonwatch - Consolidated Wooden Spoon Discussion Thread

I tried for Vlasnik and it worked fine for me both on laptop and iphone. Although, I don't use the kennel app, I use safari to go on it. I find using safari is much better than the app as alerts don't lag and numbers don't get all mistaken with my experience. Try safari?
  45. Ogre

Ben Cummins to complain about trainers comments during game. - UPDATE Bulldogs fined $5000

Greenturd probably had a prize for who could screw the dogs over the best vs Brisbane. Who won Greenturds challenge, Sutton or Cummins or even both?
  46. Ogre

Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Sims really does look like her brothers though lol, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
  47. Ogre

I swear it looked like Lewis was enjoying being with Ruan Sims with the stare and smile at the end hahahaha
  48. Ogre

I guess Oates really wants to be a forward lol
  49. Ogre

Halves Need Changing

Lewis stays, JMK to hooker and Brown partnering Lewis in the halves. There’s no point bringing Cleeland up since he is not going to be in the clubs plans, I believe. Then again, neither should Pay be in the clubs plans.
  50. Ogre

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Pay was a great player, but being a great player does not make you a great teacher. Some great players lack the ability to pass on their knowledge.
  51. Ogre

Centre options next year

What about Robert Jennings? He killed it yesterday against us with a hat trick and his stats for this year has been outstanding. We were at one stage linked to go after him when the rumours came out that Souths didn’t want him. Who knows now.
  52. Ogre

When we were Bulldogs.

When you showed me this video earlier, it was the best thing I have ever seen. I wish our current players would be as ruthless as these blokes. I just watched a video of Sam Thaiday talking to Beau Ryan on the NRL footy show, a clip on youtube. He was describing his debut game vs the dogs. His...
  53. Ogre

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Pay is fkn clueless. So sick of his bullshit. Fk Lichaa off the field and put Nu Brown on.
  54. Ogre

Nick Meaney - 2018 Consolidated Thread

To put it nicely, the kid lacks confidence and should improve with more game time.
  55. Ogre

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Lewis is our first priority, everyone else is second.
  56. Ogre

Thank Goodness. Thanks for that mate
  57. Ogre

Resign the (PRINCE)

200-300k should keep Lewis. Brisbane, Melbourne and North Queensland will start him. Brisbane need a half, Melbourne are playing around with their number 7 and North Queensland need a JT replacement. We need to keep him asap. Lewis and Martin.
  58. Ogre

Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

We don't have much to choose from, but we can put a better team on paper. As a winger, 2 tries and 1 try assist in 14 games is pathetic. Montoya can't run, can't tackle (74% success, 55 of 74), can't play defence (leaks the most tries in the league on his side) and he drops Olive over him? Olive...
  59. Ogre

The media have a lot to answer for this season. Everything they have created has been cringe. Will never forget that horrible video when we vsed Penrith.
  60. Ogre

Yeah i agree but with the surname 'Lewis', it comes with a lot of pressure obviously applied to him. The rugby league world recognises the surname 'Lewis' ffs and nothing can change that. I hope he plays with guts and doesn't shy away from the big boys.
  61. Ogre

Yeah they should of called him the duke instead of the prince.. but the king will be watching.
  62. Ogre

He probably chose this fucked up team so his love child Cogger looks good against us.
  63. Ogre

Poor Lewis.. has to debut with this trash team.
  64. Ogre

Honestly, Pay can go fuck himself. Both him and Montoya.
  65. Ogre

And assuming when JMoz is back, Holland shifts to the wing and Montoya dropped.
  66. Ogre

Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

The Daily Telegraph reported the former NSW prop moved south for $650,000 a season for three years after leaving his $3.2 million contract at Canterbury. Is it me or does it sound like he asked for a release? Link...
  67. Ogre

IMO it’s a better move for both clubs. We are able to free up some money for the backended deals whereas Cronulla have themselves a representative prop. I would of personally kept Woods if it wasn’t for his contract and him wanting out. He will kill it at Cronulla, his offloads will be...
  68. Ogre

Woods switches to Sharks from Bulldogs Author Michael ChammasChief Reporter Timestamp Tue 26 Jun 2018, 10:19 AM Share on social media Share via Facebook Share via Twiiter Share via Whats-app Share via Email Front-rower Aaron Woods will make a mid-season switch to Cronulla Sharks from...
  69. Ogre

Newcastle Knights sign Edrick Lee.

Newcastle Knights sign Edrick Lee to boost outside backs Lee only moved to the Shire last season, spending most of his time in the NSW Cup with Newtown Jets, only boasting 16 NRL games since his arrival. Despite the brief tenure, Lee has been rewarded with more playing time recently...
  70. Ogre

Representative Round team lists and Game Discussion Thread

Turbo out there playing like Montoya in defence lol
  71. Ogre

Frawley- Get rid of him Now

we can’t do anything about it except suck it up and grind our teeth! :grimacing:
  72. Ogre

Frawley- Get rid of him Now

JMK's preferred position is hooker whereas Frawley's is half. Frawley is a fuck up that has already happened, not waiting to happen.
  73. Ogre

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Nothing new.. same old. Just like the bulldogs
  74. Ogre

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

IMO, the two players who costed us the game: Montoya and Frawley. Montoya should of cut back in while Frawley sucks ass as a number 7.
  75. Ogre

Open Question: Pay’s Favouritism versus Recruitment

No where have I mentioned anything with Hasler. As far as Hasler is concern, he can go fk himself. What I’m saying is Pay is creating his Under 20’s NSW team and is choosing players that he loves. Example Cogger. Cogger has proven nothing thus far and has not impressed. I understand it takes...
  76. Ogre

Open Question: Pay’s Favouritism versus Recruitment

Does anyone else believe that Pay is painfully picking players due to favouritism over talent? In seeing what Cogger and Meaney offer, I don’t have much confidence in Pay’s ability in spotting talent going forward. I do like that we have recruited Christian Crichton as I see him as a solid dogs...
  77. Ogre

Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

We will be lucky to even score any points.
  78. Ogre

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Nathan Cleary. With the young side we are building, Nathan is young in age and already has the experience to control the team.
  79. Ogre

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I hope he plays too. I’m a massive Foran fan and today is the first game of the year i’m going to and was hoping to see him play haha. I wouldn’t be surprised if the club told him to just rest his body now and get it 100% since the season is pretty much over. Why should we do the tigs a favour...
  80. Ogre

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I believe Hoppa at fullback, Holland centre and Fine on the bench.
  81. Ogre

J Moz injury + Replacement

I agree but I guess we won't see Montoya dropped now because of JMoz injury.
  82. Ogre

Can’t blame the boys

The refs screwed us over but we are a f@cking joke.
  83. Ogre

Marcelo Montoya needs to go.

Would rather have injured Josh Morris on right now instead of Montoya.
  84. Ogre

Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

This is only for the better. Massive clean out happening. We will come out stronger. Accept it and move on and lets focus on the positives such as our youth development.
  85. Ogre

Tim Glasby to Newcastle

https://www.theherald.com.au/story/5402241/tim-glasby-verbally-agrees-to-join-the-newcastle-knights-next-season/ NRL | Melbourne Storm's Queensland Origin prop Tim Glasby set to join the Knights next season after agreeing to terms Local Sport Newcastle’s bid to beef up its forward pack for...
  86. Ogre

Danny fualolo out for 6 to 8 weeks RFM still needs scans

Oh what a big loss losing Fualalo. There goes our season.
  87. Ogre

Cameron Smith to retire from representative footy for Queensland and Kangaroos, effective immediatel

If NSW don’t win the origin this year, they never will.
  88. Ogre

Cameron Smith gets away with murder.....again

F@ck Cameron Smith.
  89. Ogre

I believe Lewis won't get a shot until he re-signs with us. By re-signing first before debut, it will not allow his price to jump up and we will then be able to keep him for the period of the contract.
  90. Ogre

Opinions on Klemmer coming off the bench?

It doesn't bother me if either Klemmer starts or not, as long as he is not on the field when Woods is on. They seem to play better when one is off and the other is on.
  91. Ogre

Renouf To'omaga

Proud of his debut. Deserves to be in the 17.
  92. Ogre

We are 12th on the ladder and only 2 wins away from top 8

Holland. Blood in another utility to replace his bench spot. Holland has improved significantly this year and he deserves a shot in the starting line up and the wing would be ideal for him considering his preferred position is centre/wing. Any player can do good from the bench in the last...
  93. Ogre

I’m sick of Montoya. I honestly don’t know how he keeps getting picked every week. The **** offers nothing in defence or attack. He leaked two tries in today and could of been a third if French didn’t drop the ball. Time for Holland to return to the wing and blood in another youngster on the...
  94. Ogre

Hollands Bench Role

I like JMK at hooker. Holland deserves to be on the wing and fuck Montoya off.
  95. Ogre

Thuston- Out of form or past it?

Honestly if I was the cowgirls I would force Thurston to pretend a shoulder injury and sit him out for the year. He is well past his best.
  96. Ogre

Penrith boss Phil Gould: ‘Give me a year, I’ll fix this referee mess for everyone’

Penrith boss Phil Gould: ‘Give me a year, I’ll fix this referee mess for everyone’ May 8, 2018 10:39am Source: FOX SPORTS PENRITH supremo Phil Gould has made the stunning offer to the NRL to take control of the referees and fix the issues with the whistleblowers in the space of just 12 months...
  97. Ogre

Consolidated Refs Thread

There is one thing wrong in Rugby League and the NRL, it’s not a true competition.. it’s a dictatorship led by Greenburg and his officials and governed by Corrupt Betting Agencies.