Search results

1. Kempsey Dog

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Wow! Can see Panthers winning x4 in a row sending JFH and Luai off in style. https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2024/04/17/fisher-harris-granted-release-from-panthers/
  2. Kempsey Dog

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Danny Weidler just said on 100% footy that Luke Thompson has told people he wants to go to Roosters for less money. Danny questioned how they'd fit him under the cup, Gus said they will be able to fit anyone in, they always have room. At the end of the segment, Danny also said Bulldogs and...
  3. Kempsey Dog

Freddy & Joey on Matt Burton

Watch from 12:30 in and you will hear them discuss why they know our star player is not a half. Look forward to the comments for and against.
  4. Kempsey Dog

Canberra Raiders new logo

Things may be ordinary for Doggies fans... But at least this isn't our logo haha.
  5. Kempsey Dog

Neighbour / Contract issue, advice wanted.

Look at this dodgy ass job, photo doesn't do it justice as I tried to smooth it out and clean it up as best I could before taking the snap. Pretty fucking pissed with a lump of concrete dumped in my yard. The colorbond panel in the picture was leaning towards the plant in my side of the yard...
  6. Kempsey Dog

Leigh Leopards going to Wembly

Leigh has upset StHelens in the challenge cup semi final and have booked their place in the Final for the first time in 50 years. St Helens were behind by 6 with 2 minutes to go. They forced a line drop out and from that Matty Lees and Alex Walmsley made a excellent hit up each and allowed...
  7. Kempsey Dog

Kalki Moon - Bulldogs Vodka

Kalki Moon Vodka I shall be adding to the collection after last year's commemorative bottle for the loss to the Cowboys. Can't wait for this Vodka to be associated with a loss too haha. This bottle holds more value though imo as it's our first game against the Dolphins
  8. Kempsey Dog

Warriors Fans...

I'm happy the Warriors are doing well, but their fans can suck a dirty cheese riddled dick. So over hearing: "wE gOt ThE bEtTeR pAnThErS aSsIsTaNt" "nO oNe GaVe Us A cHaNcE iN pRe SeAsOn, BuLLdOgS SigNeD eVeRyOnE aNd sTiLL aT tHe BoTtOm Of ThE LaDdEr" We have lost: Vaughan - avg 133m / 97%...
  9. Kempsey Dog

St Helens bait post ?

History in the making they say ? Couldn't be about Hoppa or Hurrell as that's not "history in the making" stuff. One user posted a picture of Taumalolo haha, could you imagine.
  10. Kempsey Dog

NAS extends deal with Storm

Scratch him off the wish list. 4 year deal locked in.
  11. Kempsey Dog

NRL 360

Only just started and first segment is Buzz ripping into Gus hahahaha. Said Gus will need to sit back and let Ciraldo coach lol and dug up his history with previous coaches.
  12. Kempsey Dog

VPNs

Im abit late to the party, but looking at getting a VPN to stream extra content from Netflix, Funimation etc. Any recommendations, Nord VPN is the one I've heard of most. Would like something more affordable, but of course reliability is priority.
  13. Kempsey Dog

For Sale - The Killers - Qudos Bank Arena Monday 19th Dec.

I have x2 Category 1 reserved seating tickets for the show and I cannot go. Anyone interested in buying them ? They were $183 each, happy to pass on both for $200 as that will cover my ticket to the Newcastle show I am able to make. Tickets are mobile, I can send them through here on PM or email.
  14. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Jayden Sua

If this rumour is true, where do you think he could end up ? I'd take him on our right edge, defence hasn't been up to his usual standard this year. But he has controlled aggression and looks for work AVG over 100m which is something our pack will need with our weakend middle
  15. Kempsey Dog

Isaiah Papali'i

The guy is apparently trying to backflip on the Tigers. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-isaiah-papalii-parramatta-eels-wests-tigers-backflip-deal-2023-contract-three-years-michael-maguire-will-he-stay/news-story/b40e33c36e2d753855ab5e1e8b494004
  16. Kempsey Dog

News Jim Dymock leaves Titans

Jim Dymock has walked out on Titans after being informed his contract wouldn't be renewed. https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-jim-dymock-sacked-gold-coast-titans-justin-holbrook-contract/news-story/ffc3da1225f1827c4f1047719435300b
  17. Kempsey Dog

(The Fan) Hazem El Masri

Hazem was just on the Fan for those of you that would like to re-watch on Fox/Kayo.
  18. Kempsey Dog

Not utilising our bench effectively

It's no wonder we cant compete and have stupid errors in our game, it's all due to fatigue. Whilst Mariner and Patalo tried hard, comparing stats below we just aren't getting enough impact. ZDC - 4 runs for 37m, 12/13 tackles. Stimson - 1 run for 10m, 7/8 tackles. Patalo - 10 runs for 93m...
  19. Kempsey Dog

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Brent Read has just stated meetings to take place early this week and has suggested Barrett has coached his last game for us. He said it's not concrete that he is gone, but is certainly leaning that way. https://omny.fm/shows/triple-m-rocks-footy-nrl/readys-mail-breaking-news-on-trent-barrett
  20. Kempsey Dog

We need to offload players

Some may agree, others won't ... But imo we need to offload the following players Pangai Jr - mentally unstable and goes missing far to often. Not worth the 700-800k we are paying. Corey Allan - Tell Wayne Bennett that if he wants Pangai Jr that we will release him on one condition, you take...
  21. Kempsey Dog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Angus Crichton

Article in DT questioning his future at the Roosters. Anyone able to do a solid and post the article content here please.
  22. Kempsey Dog

Probate (Law Question)

Hello, Seeking some clarification around Probate. A party known to me is being taken to court due with the accuser claiming probate was broken after the passing of their mother. My question; Are probate laws still applicable to its full extent if one of the home owners (father) still alive...
  23. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Josh Reynolds ?

Post on Facebook by Lichaa. Hilarious wether it's true or false.
  24. Kempsey Dog

Used Car Experience

Just wanting to get people's opinions on used cars, particularly ones with higher KMs. My example is as follows. Currently have a Mazda cx3 with 84,000kms on it. Due to having a new baby on the way early next year we need a bigger car as rear facing child seats don't allow us to fit in front...
  25. Kempsey Dog

Rumour Matt Ikavalu

Apparently he's off to the Sharks, hence the Roosters being interested in K.Naiquama
  26. Kempsey Dog

Bulldogs Membership Rollover - 26/10/2021

Automatic renewal is tomorrow for those that don't know and may not want it debited ATM. I have mine turned on for me and the little fella who will ascend from 'baby' membership to 'toddler'. Also if you log into your membership account / my details and go to who select your 'favourite player'...
  27. Kempsey Dog

Hooray! only 1 game left.

Look out Tigers we are going to fuck you ***** up lol. But seriously it's been a tough year, good on you all for turning up daily/weekly despite our form.
  28. Kempsey Dog

Reuben Garrick vs Hazem El Masri for most points in a single season

If Tommy Turbo plays out the rest of the regular season and Manlys good form continues, then I think this little fucker could be an outside chance to break the record. With games left against Canberra, Bulldogs and Cowboys, its definately not out of the question if he bags a few tries. As it...
  29. Kempsey Dog

Radley Tackle

Only just watched this... Everyone I've heard talk about it are defending him. Don't seem to remember James Graham being offered the same sympathy on black Friday
  30. Kempsey Dog

Joey Manu

Reports saying that rival clubs ready to offer him fullback money to try entice him away from the Roosters. My question to the Kennel is, despite how Dufty plays next year would you like us to use Dufty for next season only and make a play for Manu despite how much money we already have...
  31. Kempsey Dog

Origin game lll moved... Will NRL comp follow

Origin moved to gold coast... Of the regular competition has to move out of Sydney, then you can pencil in Storm as back to back premiers
  32. Kempsey Dog

Biondo Odo was our best player today in limited minutes

Kid was hands down our best player. Could see the point of attack change once he took the field. Passing was crisp, everything was direct and with intent. I've said before he'd be a good utility, but fuck it kids gotta be in the halves next week and should be Burton's halves partner next year
  33. Kempsey Dog

Fox Sports TPJ

Corey Parker just stated TPJ has been given permission to leave the Broncos asap. I believe the timing of Cordners retirement is no coincidence, I'd expect Roosters to get him soon.
  34. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Ken Maumalo

Apparently his manager has sent emails to clubs informing them he's free to leave the Warriors this year. Am I missing something ? Why doesn't Brown want this guy but will play Montoya ? Fuck Baz sign him up and give DWZ to the Warriors lol
  35. Kempsey Dog

George Burgess

Reports his hip surgery went well and is looking for a return to the NRL. I would take him on a small deal as apparently he doesn't want big money just an opportunity. For example 8. G.Burgess 9. Hodgson 10. Thompson Isn't the greatest but fuck me it's better than what we have now... My only...
  36. Kempsey Dog

George Williams Released

Apparently he has been released effective immediately https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/raiders/nrl-2021-george-williams-released-canberra-raiders-halfback/news-story/521f08aafde351086bde31b746048b11
  37. Kempsey Dog

Are we really as 'big' as we think we are

I know we have a proud history, but tbh we aren't as big a Sydney club as we think we are. Objectively speaking we've only had 5 good seasons since we last won the title in 2004. Just not good enough our brand and style of footy has been mediocre for far to long and I'm sick of the trash we...
  38. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Luke Thompson

There was a guy on here who claimed to be friends with Luke Thompson. Well tonight i read some rumours from Wigan fans who seem to think he's homesick and is a chance to go back to the old dart and link up with them. I think it's 100% pure bullshit, but just thought I'd throw the line out and...
  39. Kempsey Dog

St. Helens through to the GF

James Maloney fails to fire a single shot as his Catalans Dragons lose 48-2. James Graham failed a HIA in the first half, but should be good to face an in form Wigan Warriors outfit next week.
  40. Kempsey Dog

Dylan Walker charged over alleged assault

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-dylan-walker-arrested-assault-charges-manly-sea-eagles/news-story/296878cd4d0d9ecf974518ed7cac8477
  41. Kempsey Dog

Eels Sign Joey Lussick

Salford Hooker goes alright, not a world beater but certainly better than what we currently have on the books. I'm hoping we have something in the works at hooker because the options slowly dwindle.
  42. Kempsey Dog

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Thoughts on Kyle Flanagan

(this isnt a thread saying we should sign him, just gauging everyones thoughts on him) Roosters seem to be throwing the kid under the bus along with their fans and a headline in the DT seems to suggest Lam or Walker will get the nod ahead of him. So considering Green is injured and likely to...
  43. Kempsey Dog

2020 coming to a close, looking forward to 2021

It's been a massive shit storm for the most part and haven't really seen any positive development with our juniors. I accept Covid played it's part but we could have done better in this area. 2021 it's the year that all of us looked to 3 years ago, many years of watching other teams gun players...
  44. Kempsey Dog

Wooden Spoon Battle

I know it's been done to death. However if Dragons beat Cowboys this weekend coming, I think Dogs and Broncos are a chance of avoiding it. Michael Morgan likely out for the year and Taumalolo still out who knows. Cowboys run home: (6pts -133) Dragons, Storm, Panthers, Broncos. Broncos run...
  45. Kempsey Dog

Tom Starling

Bulldogs board... JMK and Katoa are elite we don't need to sign a hooker lol
  46. Kempsey Dog

Spinal Adjustment

1. Staines 6. Burton 7. Townsend 9. Smith 14. JMK to move Smith to 13 when required. Townsend is a good goal kicker, leader and defender and premiership winner. Even if he's not flashy we need a good talker with experience to lead the side around because Foran isn't doing it. If not him we...
  47. Kempsey Dog

Dogs and Seizures

Anyone had a dog that's been unfortunate enough to have these? My little Ben had his first on around midnight Thursday. Today though he's had 4 the poor bugger with one being in the car directly after the vet visit so had to take him straight back in... They have done his blood work and thats...
  48. Kempsey Dog

News Trapped Panthers on rivals radar

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fsport%2Fnrl%2Fmonday-buzz-phil-rothfields-highlights-lowlights-from-nrl-round-13%2Fnews-story%2F5562a94beb26c4f41772c24f4eeab16c&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium Article in...
  49. Kempsey Dog

Our Senior Players

Tolman DWZ Jackson They all did absolutely stupid shit... It's so hard to bring young fellas through and be successful when they don't have anyone decent to look up to... I dare say though that if we had Hoppa we could have won today
  50. Kempsey Dog

Aaron Schoupp GF Celebration Fail

Bored watching some YT SG ball highlights and came across a Schoupp fail. @ 3:52 goes to dive on teammate to celebrate the win and gets more than he bargained for lol. mods merge with other Schoupp thread if possible
  51. Kempsey Dog

My First Born

Been up at hospital since 2pm, wife has had some contractions 10mins apart and has just been given some drugs to have some sleep. I cant sleep (night shift body clock) but yeah sometime on the 13th I dare say I'll be welcoming my first little bulldog Elijah into the world. The wife has been...
  52. Kempsey Dog

DWZ

He's fucking shit don't care what anyone says he deserves a long stint on the sidelines
  53. Kempsey Dog

2020 Bulldogs Match Day & Venue Survey

https://www.facebook.com/115347125148593/posts/3636831986333405/ Get on it and fill with Belmore appreciation.
  54. Kempsey Dog

We will find out if we get the spoon next week

If Titans beat the Warriors and Broncos beat us... We will be dead last on 2 points with the nearest rival in Brisbane, Titans and Warriors being on 6. Let's hope Thompson provides a spark because we need something.
  55. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Jarome Hughes

Just watched last night's game back and he was exceptional scored 2 tries and has the vision to get it out to Mormoroski for his try. He is off contract at the end of 2021 but imo we need to be offering him a good deal to come over and be our fullback if he's not keen on staying at 7 long term...
  56. Kempsey Dog

Adam Elliot post game interview

Anyone who missed it go back and have a listen. Speaking the same shit as Klemmer did before he left... He's either holding the club to ransom for more money or he's off to another club. My guess is he's off to Canberra to play lock so they can move Horsburgh to the bench or starting front row...
  57. Kempsey Dog

Elliot / Mariner

I know Elliot set up a try ... But fuck me these 2 ***** stifled every single left edge shift we made, always getting in the fucking way thinking they are the main option or playmaker. Absolutely sick of seeing our forwards dictate play. Averillo should have seen way more ball tonight. Jackson...
  58. Kempsey Dog

60 minutes Josh Reynolds

Anyone seeing this dirty slut trying to claim she's the victim lol
  59. Kempsey Dog

No time for loyalty and players we like.

I think Menaey and Cogger can excel in a good system but we ain't it... It's time for mass change now and into 2021 1. Averillo 2. DWZ (selfish player first mentality) 3. 4. Hopoate (left edge) 5. Smith (selfish player first mentality) 6. 7. Wakeham 8. 9. 10. Thompson 11. 12. 13. Jackson...
  60. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Bullying

In the workplace or anywhere. If you pick on someone for something out of their control you are an absolute piece of shit. For me it's losing hair, happens to all of us at some point or another. I've been embracing it no point in changing who I am, fuck pills, fuck transplant and all that other...
  61. Kempsey Dog

WCC - St Helens v Roosters

No Coote, Grace and Percival. Thats their fullback, winger and best centre/goal-kicker ... Expect a big Roosters win and Manu to havea a great game against an inexperienced defensive left edge. I know Roosters are missing Cronk, but fuck me these guys get lucky in WCC matches. Last season they...
  62. Kempsey Dog

NRL 9s

We all watching ? Panthers putting on a good show early, Cleary and Naden look fit as fuck and Stephen Crichton looks mint under the high ball, we signed the wrong brother lol.
  63. Kempsey Dog

Foran to retire !

Triple M reporting he's going to call it a day. Fingers crossed
  64. Kempsey Dog

Social Media Jake Friend to the Dogs?

Rumour going around that Verills is the number one hooker and Friend is coming to the Dogs. Personally I think it's bullshit and don't want him anyways... but then again they did play him in the GF when he clearly shouldn't have and had him up their with Cordner so make of it what you will
  65. Kempsey Dog

Hastings takes Salford to the GF

Well done to the young lad. Has been very good in the SL this season, he seems to have matured and after his Wigan deal is over I think he will be a big asset to any NRL club. I don't think they will beat Saints, but if he pulls it off he will have to have a wow of a game
  66. Kempsey Dog

Zac Woolford

Knights have punted him already. Kid lacked abit of polish to his game but he showed lots of promise for us at times... anyone know where he's going or will end up
  67. Kempsey Dog

Pay has destroyed Meaney

Yes the kid had issues injecting himself into the game at fullback, but at least he was safe back there. I'm happy with DWZ at fullback because we need him there to start our sets strongly due to our ineffective middle forwards. So with that being said why on earth does Pay think Meaney on the...
  68. Kempsey Dog

The Family Club That Keeps Falling Apart

Some bullshit article in the DT I can't get up on my phone. Can anyone get it up ?
  69. Kempsey Dog

Melbourne Storm Cheating Again ?

The beginning of the season they were over the cap by 700k thereabouts. To get apparently get under they released; Blair, Kasiano and potentially Drinkwater. Now they are going to sign Kata and Max King. Even though these players are off lesser value, I don't think it keeps them under the cap...
  70. Kempsey Dog

Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

Anyone heard this rumour ? If true that would surely mean our payments to Mbye would be null and void and covered by Tigers ?
  71. Kempsey Dog

SportingNews/Lurker Dean Britt - Apparently Signing With Us ?

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/nrl-news-june-30-deadline-players-off-contractry-cap/hb2kzhiwxfno1e8qlldor29ji/4 Leon Geoghegan: Hey Lurk, need your help bro ... Doggies are in a tough spot, who are they seriously looking at buying to get them moving forward, there must be some...
  72. Kempsey Dog

Who's Bandwagon Are You On Now ?

Obviously we aren't making the finals. So what team make a run through the finals? I would say Knights if it wasn't for Klemmer. I'm leaning towards the Raiders and Dragons as the rest of them are all cheats.
  73. Kempsey Dog

Where does Lewis Belong ?

Another week and another game has passed, we got the win which was great! Yet I'm still here scratching my head about where Lewis should play... he was sloppy all night, poor decisions and wayward passes throughout. Like all of you here I applaud the kid for his attitude and defence, however if...
  74. Kempsey Dog

Brodie Croft (The Fan)

Was just on 'The Fan' with Vossy, said his favourite team growing up was the Bulldogs and that his favourite player was none other than Brent Sherwin. Knew I liked the boy for a reason haha.
  75. Kempsey Dog

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/bulldogs-coach-dean-pay-drops-four-players-recalls-rhyse-martin/news-story/1bc5a0dacc35c59ddb05c34efb929c47?fbclid=IwAR1fQqdHETdc5WyujJi5S1QhTTNoKigSj2ju7ESw58AW6cZuSpxmOA3MFnc&fbclid=IwAR2ZnEZBsjlh4y4jSbeUiXHAQaHsVtHkPsHtGEWJFbqlSVVUda6o...
  76. Kempsey Dog

Sack Dean Pay

I'm sorry this guy needs to go asap... don't want him wasting our cap money on stupid players. Fucking rubbish, all talk no action. Need Justin Holbrook
  77. Kempsey Dog

No Source Manly chasing Euan Aitken

Heard this rumour today, also read it on StGeorge forums. Apparently its to replace suspended D.Walker... Anyone heard anything ?
  78. Kempsey Dog

Dean Ritche on Des (NRL Tonight)

The idiot looking out for his best mate Des haha. Says he feels sorry for him because he's inherited a poor roster with no depth at Manly... just what he deserves i reckon.
  79. Kempsey Dog

Why would anyone want to come play for the Bulldogs ?

I am seriously concerned for our club... Who the fuck is going to want and come play for us when clearly all our coaching structures are terrible and geographically we aren't as appealing as other clubs... Forget about getting Robson or Brailey they aren't going to want to play behind our...
  80. Kempsey Dog

News NZ terror attack on two mosques.

Seen the footage shit is fucking disgusting. Highly trained sick individual and makes me question if he acted alone (inside job)... how he had all that equipment astounds me. Deserves to be hung! Makes me sick how people make jokes about it to because of race and intolerance. Rip to all the...
  81. Kempsey Dog

Orthodontics and Jaw Surgery

I have lived with an overbite for most of my life, copped some teasing about it through school but was never enough to make me want to have braces... largely because; 1. we were a pretty poor family and i didn't want to be a burden 2. i would have affected me playing football, which at the time...
  82. Kempsey Dog

Opinion Tom Johnstone

Watching the Wakefield v Catalans replay. Tom Johnstone (Wakefield left winger) is an excellent player! Anyone who hasn't seen some footage of this kid should check him out, great finisher and excellent runner of the football. 100% should be near the top of our recruitment list. Anyone who has...
  83. Kempsey Dog

Phil Rothfield Predictions

In big league ask the "experts" he has Warriors listed as his spooners for 2019. Yet in Sunday's top 50 things he can't wait for in 2019; #31 - the battle between old rivals Parramatta and Canterbury to avoid the wooden spoon. Lots of drinks lately lol
  84. Kempsey Dog

Trent Barrett / Trobojevic Boys

Don't have the link as it was one Facebook. But the Trobojevic brothers have praised Barrett immensely saying they love him and have learned so much from him etc. gotta make him assistant coach to at least try have some pull in stealing the boys
  85. Kempsey Dog

Souffs Having Issues With Sponsors

https://outline.com/www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-south-sydney-facing-sponsor-pain/news-story/2e81104f9ad15282fa3e14f547b85a40 What’s the Buzz: South Sydney facing sponsor pain October 05, 2018 THE South Sydney Rabbitohs are facing a $2.5 million sponsorship crisis in the...
  86. Kempsey Dog

Dally M Discussion

Who do you think will get the top honour. I think its rigged if Ponga gets it, injured for to many games imo, RTS or Cook for me. * will update results as they come through. Dally M Medal Winner: Roger Tuivasa Sheck Ken Stephens Medal: Ryan James (for outstanding community work) Rookie Of The...
  87. Kempsey Dog

Andrew Webster Going Into Bat For Us

On the Sunday footy show this bloke stuck up for us. Well done sir. Worth a watch The panelists tried to say that you wrote an article about how bad it was, and he basically said he had to and the DT were wrong for stalking us and what they did
  88. Kempsey Dog

Paul Kent - Players Can't Have It Both Ways

https://outline.com/www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/players-cant-demand-more-money-from-game-and-then-run-it-into-the-ground-with-boorish-behaviour/news-story/9d44c10b6e5ae8a20179ad6579b75d1d NOBODY knows how much Neil Diamond’s Sweet Caroline, accompanied by several nude dancing...
  89. Kempsey Dog

Only a few players worth keeping

Jackson, Klemmer, Mariner, Martin and Olive are our only players I'd be looking at keeping... the rest can all get fucked. If we had half a brain in the 6,7,9 we win today... way to many duds, haven't been this disappointed after a loss in a long time.
  90. Kempsey Dog

Matt Gillett Broken Neck (out for 3 months plus)

Apparently has had the injury since round 1 ! what a tough **** https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/matt-gillett-to-be-sidelined-for-three-months-after-playing-with-fractured-neck-since-round-1/news-story/1a81d4519fbf7793cbf6a56770ee084c
  91. Kempsey Dog

Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

COWBOYS V BULLDOGS Saturday, April 14, 1300SMILES Stadium, 5.30pm Bulldogs winger Brett Morris has been passed fit for the team's vital clash with the Cowboys in Townsville this Saturday night (5-30pm). Morris suffered some facial injuries after attempting a try saving tackle against the...
  92. Kempsey Dog

Our next 6 games... God help us!

We will lose the next 4 games hands down. Whats even more concerning is that i believe the Eels wont be as shit as they are now by the time we meet them... As for the Sharks, their old fit forwards like Gal, Lewis, Prior and Graham will eat our lazy fat plodders up... Its a depressing time to be...
  93. Kempsey Dog

This season is a write off... im ok with losing, but i expect a decent effort.

I was confident heading into this game... Ray Charles could see that Roosters weak defensive edge is Joey Manu, but we lose the ruck play slow and target the wrong edge consistently... Plain and simple we lack leaders and are a dumb football side. Yes we had a few dud calls, but it just...
  94. Kempsey Dog

Our Attack v Storm Defence

2017 Melbourne Storm only conceded 18 points or more in 6 games. However I only really classify it as the three listed; Round 7: Manly 26, Storm 30 Round 9: Dragons 22, Storm 34 Round 10: Storm 36, Titans 38 In rounds 15, 16 and 18 they played Cowboys, Roosters and Parra without all their origin...
  95. Kempsey Dog

Tevita Pangai Jr (Impressive Offloads)

I know a few of you the kennel have mentioned him as a recruitment target recently. After his effort tonight in a shitty Broncos outfit, im on the band wagon. He was the only forward with energy and got some high quality offloads off when it looked like he was 100% wrapped up.
  96. Kempsey Dog

Overseas NRL Streaming

Could have sworn a saw a thread about someone asking the best way to stream NRL overseas. Anyways it hasn't been advertised to well imo, but fox have a service www.watchnrl.com This is obviously a paid streaming service and it's been dubbed 'the official way to watch nrl outside of Australia NZ...
  97. Kempsey Dog

Reminiscing - N.Vagana

Bored as watching FoxLeague Tigers day... thought it search for some quality stuff instead. How good was this bloke, moved so easily across the turf.
  98. Kempsey Dog

Dorothy's Cronulla Debut...

Hopefully it will be entertaining XD... questioning my bet on the Sharks now.
  99. Kempsey Dog

Round 9

Panthers got ripped off there imo