Search results

1. C

Opinion That guy who went to Canberra

Whilst I find his conduct and attitude highly offensive, I wonder If society as it stands has made it easy for immature sooks like him to be offended by discipline ? Especially when you can go and cry to another club and get paid the same money ? and as somebody else on TK mentioned he was out...
  2. C

Opinion Reshuffled 17

1. Meaney 2. Chrichton 3. DWZ 4. Hoppa 5. Smith 6. Averillo 7. Cogger 8. To-Omaga 9. Lewis 10. Napa 11. Jackson 12. RFM 13. Elliott 14. Marshall-King 15. Britt 16. Stimson 17. ???? Let me have it boys and girls
  3. C

Maloney

Wow grade 2 dangerous contact down to "all good mate" what is your ring size??
  4. C

So Robbie Farah anyone?

So just thought I'd put it out there, at the right price would the kennel support this idea?
  5. C

Please help me understand!!!

I joined this discussion group as a 35 year Bulldogs supporter! I understand that everybody on here has there own personal opinion and that we as supporters won't always agree. However I am bemused by the lack of respect on this forum by some "you know who you are" for other doggies supporters...
  6. C

It is what it is!

I love the dogs and will till the day I die! However I don't understand what's happened and continues to happen! The dogs are better then the Shiite we dished up tonight! As a die hard blue and white I don't know where to look or what to say! My daughter 9 in November asked me what happened...
  7. C

Throw a jersey on !!!!!!!!

I have been here a short time and whilst I understand the frustration of yet another lose! I can't help but wonder if as "beloved kennel members" as many allege to be and "blue and white" through and through if indeed you personally would appreciate a site and subsequent threads that do nothing...
  8. C

Lafi to fullback

1 Lafi 2 Rona (when and if confirmed) or Thompson 3 Morris 4 Loko (when fit obviously) 5 Perret 6 grub/Mbye 7 Hokko 8 Toman 9 Lichaa (when and if confirmed) 10 Graham 11 Pritchard (when fit) 12 Jackson 13 Beastwood 14 Matuia 15 Funucine 16 Klemmer 17 Tim Browne (when fit)