Search results

1. W

Time for Gus to step in;

I certainly wouldn’t complain if they moved here.
  2. W

Reed Mahoney

Peponis, Johnstone, Bugden, Thomas were up there too. Good tough uncompromising Bulldogs hookers.
  3. W

Were back baby!

I was actually thinking we were getting way too much media attention during the off season instead of just quietly getting on with business. Let’s hope it’s just early days and the team keeps building and improving. I’ve proudly supported the Dogs for 45 years and although frustrating of late...
  4. W

Bulldogs heart-throb now living on streets and battling cancer

I used to train at the same gym as Sandman here in Perth in the nineties. He also used to take dance classes there too. From memory he came across to try and crack it with the Western Reds. I remember him telling me a story when he was a winger at the Dogs and the forwards used to stuck into...
  5. W

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Smart play by Gus though if that’s the case, we chase Hunt and Dragons resign him whilst at the same time having the ulterior motive of picking up Sullivan.
  6. W

Official Gus on Twitter

That’s a pretty impressive team. I’d like to know what the first grade team was that week too.
  7. W

Thanks Gents

As a diehard Doggies supporter since 1979 over here in the west, The Kennel is my link to what’s happening to my beloved Doggies!
  8. W

Here's the thing about 2024

Why not keep Burton and convert him into a ball playing 13 like Yeo, he’s certainly big enough, and then chase a 6 and 7?
  9. W

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

Anything less than a premiership is unacceptable. Forget the rebuilding etc and other excuses. Play to win!
  10. W

Nick Politis & The Power At Play in Bondi - How The Roosters Always Get Their Man

SBW honours a handshake deal with Politis, yet sneaks out on us under the cover of the dead of night. They expect us to swallow this by hypocrisy dribble they dish up. Please!
  11. W

What would you do if we merged?

If they merged and relocated to Perth, what would I do? Buy a membership!!
  12. W

Rumour You heard it here first

Marty and Stimson could play hairdressers before training.
  13. W

RULE CHANGES AND MORE RULE CHANGES

I think they, the administrators have over complicated a very simple game. I’ve loved rugby league ever since I moved to NSW and watched the 79 grand final and have supported the Dogs ever since. I think it’s over governed. I think the game needs the softening up period between the forwards and...
  14. W

News Gould’s Barrett Deadline

But if Barrett does go, who would we get as our next head coach?
  15. W

Vlandy’s you fat dog, what have you done?

Bring back the draft.
  16. W

Opinion Mason on Twitter

I agree, Mason jumped ship and then he shot his mouth off and bagged Folkes.
  17. W

They were not Star players, but enjoyed watching them.

Mark Bugden. Tough hooker. Part of the Dogs of War and scored the winner for us in the 84 GF.
  18. W

Official 2021 Draw

There will be at least four Dogs supporters there!
  19. W

Happy 85th Birthday Bulldogs

And here's why I love the Dogs, as a kid we moved from WA to NSW in 1979. From an AFL background the weekend we got to NSW it was the week of the grand final. Knowing nothing about rugby league, the underdogs (pardon the pun) were a team call Canterbury Bankstown. Not knowing that much better...
  20. W

Dogs in Perth

My family and another also went to the open session (and also made the clip). I just want to say what a group of very polite and profffesional men they were. They signed posters and posed for photographs much to our kids delight. It's not all about who we are going to sign as fullback etc. They...