Search results

1. B

Canterbury’s current dramas are the result of years of poor recruitment and retention

Sezer left why?....because SOMEone (guess who??) was playing Mbye & Hodkinson & also Blake Green (who he then also let go) in the halves. Turns out Sezer was the best of the lot of em. But...whoops!...Too late. Sezer left and played with the titans in 2012. Mybe was nowhere near 1st grade then...
  2. B

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

I don't think as Bulldogs supporters anyone is giving up on our team, is not what we do. As long as the Bulldogs exist i imagine we will all follow, watch and support our team. However I do imagine that a lot of us are finding it harder to look forward to the games, feel confident or even...
  3. B

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Seggy has a club. He will play for the sharks this year. He is just waiting for a spot on their roster to open up to justify the signing despite the club having salary cap issues. He has had a few offers from other clubs but turned them down as he has a guaranteed spot in the Sharks 30 and...
  4. B

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

So many worrying signs despite an improved first half compared to last weeks game. Is Hopoate the slowest fullback in the comp. He just plods up to the line, its like we have Tolman as a fullback. Lots of effort and is mostly safe but no impact and consistently plods. Most of the forwards look...
  5. B

Major changes needed for week 2

I did not see one thing in that game that has me looking forward to next week. So deflating.
  6. B

Opinion My dad would have been proud!

Realky nice post. My parents hate footy and my mum really hates the Bulldogs. Wish they could have been taken instead.
  7. B

News The demons that have haunted David Klemmer

I actually have more respect for Billy Slater now knowing he kicked that now Novacuntian in the head.
  8. B

News Bulldogs poach esteemed wrestling coach on eve of NRL season

If he can help poach Cotric then he may potentially be one of the best signings in a while.
  9. B

Week that will change face of rugby league forever

I think the reason the players think they can get away with their behavior is because Thurston not only got away with it, he is celebrated by the league and will eventually be an immortalized along with another "Great guy" in A Johns.
  10. B

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

I think Olive should be sacked for bringing the defence into disrepute
  11. B

NRL Membership Numbers

Thats the reason i will never sign up again. I got a membership a few years ago and never received my supporters pack . They said there is nothing they can do about it. I will always support the team, just not financially anymore.
  12. B

If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

Surprised he doesn't have any respect for women considering his brother is trying to be one.
  13. B

Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

The last game channel 9 did was the jets vs panthers game. The other games fox had the rights channel 9 didn't that is why they are not online to watch. Todays game will be live on the nine now site/app.
  14. B

We MUST retain Tolman at all costs till 2021

I would only resign him if he paid back half of what he has been paid over the last 4 years, as he has not earned it.
  15. B

We MUST retain Tolman at all costs till 2021

There is no way des resigned Tolman on only 450. He rated him as the best prop in the game and would have paid him accordingly. Which along with the backended deals (which he would be on) is another big reason our cap is so unbalanced
  16. B

Fears 'Spoon Bowl' will attract lowest crowd for 20 years

It's more apt to call it the toilet bowl!
  17. B

Woods to leave Bulldogs for Sharks immediately.

Haha the Bulldogs price to beat the Knights shortened once his departure was announced. Shows his value or lack.
  18. B

What is Forans injury?

He pulled a Heartilage
  19. B

WE'VE BECOME A JOKE !

Opinions are like orgasms… mine matters most and I really don’t care if you have one.
  20. B

2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

I could certainly get used to seeing a team named without Tolman in it.
  21. B

Matty Johns: The must-have recruit who could spark Bulldogs attack

This really is rubbish journalism. ..." I’d look at Roger Tuivasa-Sheck,” “They need that sort of player, the Bulldogs. Roger would be someone that would give them an enormous lift.” How is that urging the Bulldogs? Having a average opinion is not urging anyone. Everything Johns says has...
  22. B

R24 Dogs vs Manly 3-2-1

It's ironic that Hopoate plays his best game on a sunday.
  23. B

Halfback Moses Mbye discusses his positional future at the Bulldogs.

The problem I see is that he is signed on marquee money. I would get rid of him before moving him. We already have a winger on fullback money. Maybe move him to hooker in the future but knowing des he will blunt his attacking game in that position and will mean we are paying massive overs for a...
  24. B

Can you be put back onside?

The kicker can run a player onside only if the player offside is not within 10m of the ball and competes in the play. If he stays 10m away from the ball but is still offside that is when the kicker can run them onside.
  25. B

Jmoz, Eastwood, Browne and Faitala-Mariner are out

Your premonition was spot on. Loved seeing Blair in particular looking beyond bewildered under the post after Big Sammy's second try.
  26. B

tolman on the 4th tackle

Plodmans new nickname, Statue.
  27. B

BMoz to #1, Hoppa to #3 this round - DT

I thought the same thing when Ricky Stuart retired. Fake an injury to save face from being dropped .
  28. B

BMoz to #1, Hoppa to #3 this round - DT

I think with the amount of $ B Moz is on I think Des is backed into a corner to play BMoz at fullback. You cant be paying a winger $500+, playing fullback is the only way to justify the coin he is on. Its the main reason the Dragons released him. I think Hoppa has been the better all round...
  29. B

Thanks for your feedback.

The number one priority should be using punctuation.
  30. B

Playing last next week is a great advantage

Playing the late game on Sunday next week might be a bad thing if we make fourth position. We will have a short turn around as 1st plays 4th on the Friday night.
  31. B

Belmore a sell out Again!!

I think we should start a Klemmer chant at about the 18th min if he starts on the bench. Also a Graham chant at some stage.
  32. B

Returning troops

Browne did miss last week's game vs the Cowboys.
  33. B

Bulldogs Vs Panthers - NRL.com Preview

Also it was Chambers not Nielsen. Neilson did not play an origin game this year. During origin he was in the NSW cup. Only returned to first grade 2 weeks ago.
  34. B

One player you would like at the dogs

Folau and the rookie i would sign is Latrell Mitchell from the Roosters
  35. B

Top Five : Bulldogs players you'd hate to see in other club jerseys

Im just curious to see what people think are top five current Bulldogs player's they would hate seeing playing for another NRL side. Mine would be ( in no particular order) James Graham Josh Reynolds David Klemmer Sam Kasiano Tim Lafai
  36. B

Jacob Loko and Parramatta's salary cap situation

Cant be too over the cap if they can afford isacc de gois mid season.
  37. B

Mbye out for 6 weeks!

Apparently he is struggling to make it back for the Tigers game.
  38. B

Match Day Thread: Buldogs Vs. Raiders

Loyd Perrett is in for O'hanlon
  39. B

Bulldogs v Knights preview

Hodkinson has only missed 2 goals this season. One against Penrith and one against the Storm.
  40. B

Our wingers are crap

Well said
  41. B

Our wingers are crap

David Simmons is injured at the moment.
  42. B

Matt Utai back at dogs?

He is not contracted with the dogs. They often play some of the younger players in that competition. Lyden McGrady is another like Sila that has played Ron Massey cup this season. I remember seeing Mybe and Jaline Graham play for the Sydney bulls when they were 16.
  43. B

Noel cleal son Kane cleal

He was hoping for another contract but the broken jaw resulted in the dogs not resigning him. He came to the dogs from Souths in 2007 and was not resigned for the 2009 season. He did not play first grade after that
  44. B

Should Lloyd perret debut against roosters next week

I cant see Lloyd getting much of an opportunity anytime soon if Klemmer only gets 15-20 min a game. Unless someone takes out Tony Williams.
  45. B

Moley's mail- Lloyd Perrett

The "mole" Tony Adams has no idea on this one. Doubt Lloyd will play in front of Kasiano let alone Tim Browne.