Search results

1. Mozzie

James Maloney

I was watching the Panthers vs Storm game tonight and a commentator mention Maloney who I had forgotten about and was wondering where he went. A quick check on Googles and the first thing I see is like every player in the world, articles reads James Maloney being rumoured to be in talks with the...
  2. Mozzie

New rule changes - How will it affect our team?

Hi All, My apologies if this topic has been done but I have not been on here as much since the Covid-19 shutdown. I was watching Matty Johns the other night just to get some idea on the start and it was mentioned that besides the 1 ref change, ruck infringements will be an automatic 6 tackles...
  3. Mozzie

Jaline Graham

I watched the NSW cup boys beat the Warriors yesterday evening. Maybe if things don't work out with our current halves Jaline could be the answer! He had a good game scored 2 tries and generally had good control. I know it a tryathon in NSW cup but I haven't seen him play before and looked OK...
  4. Mozzie

SOS to Todd Carney

We need a short term halfback and a goal kicker. I don't think Todd would to expensive. I believe Mbye will develop and Josh has a place. Widdop showed what a good halfback can do even with one leg. Great kicks (except his last one) and kept the forwards moving forward.
  5. Mozzie

Will the new interpretation of the tackle rule affect the doggies?

High all, I am wondering how the new rules on the hold down in tackles will affect our team which has one of the largest packs in the NRL. Do people think there will be a lot more running from dummy half to take advantage of defensive lines on getting back in time?? and if so, do we have the...