Search results

1. D

Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Wow we won with 12 players on the field. Frawley didn’t show up at all today
  2. D

His done nothing all game. Fuck him off
  3. D

Frawley needs to get released. Absolutely pathetic player
  4. D

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

1. Meaney 2. Smith 3. Holland 4. Crighton 5. Montoya It’s a young backline 6. Foran 7. Lewis/cogger 8. Tolman 9. ? 10. Klemmer 11. RFM/Jackson 12. Martin 13. RFM/ Jackson 14. Brown/Marshall king 15. Suaso sue 16. ? 17. ? 16 & 17 need 2 decent bench signings
  5. D

I’d be interested to see brown and Lewis halves combo
  6. D

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

At least Klemmer has mongrel she cares about the team. We’d win more games if the whole team had the same care factor. Simple.
  7. D

If Des Hasler coached NSW

Don’t be surprised a late inclusion of frawley to 6 before kick off
  8. D

Hahaha And hoppa fullback
  9. D

Time for a bit of banter, if des actually coached the NSW blues what would his team line up be? Klemmer at lock? Hahahah
  10. D

Mbye set to become Bulldogs fullback

I hope he plays fullback and I hope he absolutely kills it there, his support play is really good and with his speed can break defenses
  11. D

This I'll miss about Des

Tolman being the best prop in the world
  12. D

Round 25: Bulldogs vs Titans Team and Game Discussion

It's good that we didn't utilized Stanley on the bench at least...
  13. D

Round 25: Bulldogs vs Titans Team and Game Discussion

Guys I'm just really scared the board will re-sign hasler
  14. D

Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Fuck if the board sees this they might re sign hasler again
  15. D

Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

We all know the dogs.. it's all about the first 20 minutes then we drop off and get smashed
  16. D

Bulldogs ISP team Vs Wests Tigers

HAHAHAHA too good
  17. D

Jarryd Hayne to the Bulldogs ?

Hahaha made my day
  18. D

Found this

I heard eastwood kicked it on the 3rd
  19. D

Who smiled when Morris went over

Damn right I did
  20. D

Questions for Des

Wow I'd pay for you to be there to ask those questions!!
  21. D

Questions for Des

I think we all want to know What is different from this year from any other year in terms of playing style because it sure doesn't look like we've changed in attack
  22. D

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Can't wait for the press conference from des it'll be typical shit "we were good up until there was a change of momentum when Penrith scored and that changed the game"
  23. D

Round 12 - vs Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Sharks with half their players on origin and the dogs with a near full strength side.. get fucked commentators we're both missing 3 players same shit
  24. D

Des doesn't want the public to remember how good he is so when we have a full strength team he doesn't make the bench
  25. D

Why in defense do we never run up to them! We give teams so many fucking meters!
  26. D

Also liking brown from sharks.. just a reminder we just signed him from the sharks!
  27. D

I'm liking Francis, but fuck we can never get off our try line.. 4th and in the 10 fml
  28. D

Dane gagai

HAHAHA so true
  29. D

Dane gagai

His off contract at the end of the month I believe, why not make a play for him as fullback? The guy is a freak and has always caused us problems. 1. Gagai 2. B moz 3. J moz 4. Hoppa 5 lee Definitely more lethal
  30. D

Confirmed: Kieran Foran announcing Bulldogs link

For everyone wanting some evidence haha!
  31. D

Confirmed: Kieran Foran announcing Bulldogs link

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/sport-news/league/kieran-foran-announces-move-to-sydney/
  32. D

Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Been checking online looks like it's getting close! I can say on behalf of all of us fans that once Foran is announced we will all be fucking excited as I believe he is what we desperately need!
  33. D

Round 9 - Dogs vs Raiders - Team List and Game Discussion thread.

Are we stupid?? Why the fuck don't we go for a field goal fml
  34. D

"I never wanted to leave" - Hard to read

Guess our most reliable source is Reynolds in terms of signing Foran.
  35. D

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

In an ideal world 1. Mbye 6. Foran 7. Frawley 9. Woolford OR 1. ? 6. Foran 7. Frawley 9. Mbye I personally think we need a a specialized hooker next and let mbye use his pace and running abilities from fullback
  36. D

Warriors deny Kieran Foran is “done deal” at Bulldogs

Why would they deny if it was a "done" deal doesn't make sense
  37. D

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

It's not confirmed but apparently very close to being done Ben Ikin said which sucks.. all we need is tedesco
  38. D

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

On nrl 360 apparentlt tedesco to roosters fml..
  39. D

R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

I can't believe we pay money to attend shit games, fuck hasler. How obvious is it we have no fucking direction. Mbye is not a half frawley can control things much better but not his a wanker and wants to keep this shit unorganized team starting. Feel sorry for surrounding players who kill...
  40. D

Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

There's no way mbye can start at halfback next week. 2 killer performances by frawley. If he gets dropped to bench again next week then des is a dumb fuck
  41. D

Matt Frawley could play half back tonight

Who do we drop then? RFM is a freak and got a great offload however I think fualolo should be dropped
  42. D

Matt frawley starting halfback this week

Couldn't have said it better
  43. D

Matt frawley starting halfback this week

Ok guys so it's confirmed via the nrl app that frawley is starting in he halves. Personally I hope he has a killer game and shows us what a half is supposed to do!
  44. D

Who else is pumped for today!

Hoping the weather doesn't change the way we play too much tonight
  45. D

I think it's the same of most of us, we're believing there's a change at Cantebury
  46. D

I know we're always going into games expecting the same mentality "forwards doing all the work, halves & hooker have no direction" Well I'm actually expecting a change, maybe not a huge change but actually looking forward to seeing what has been cooking in the off season. I hope the boys and...
  47. D

Canterbury Bulldogs endure another disastrous Auckland Nines campaign

Apparently des has made them believe they can walk on water too
  48. D

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Discussion

Frawley can actually kick a ball unlike our halves. I think he should be given a shot.
  49. D

Most Regretful Canterbury Player Release.

Jarrod hickey aka the gumtree haha
  50. D

Guess what happens when the Dogs hit a new low?

At least someone's optimistic
  51. D

Bulldogs win GF!!!!!

Haha well at least one Bulldogs team this year found success
  52. D

Ivan Cleary

If Ivan comes maybe his son will follow
  53. D

Hunt & Milford to Test Market

6. Foran 7. Hunt 9. Mbye 13/14. Reynolds
  54. D

Canterbury Bulldogs: Mad Monday dress up led by Sam Perrett

Anyone know what t-Rex was dressed as? A dinosaur perhaps ?
  55. D

Hasler on Triple MMM

Completions does win you games let's face it. 70% possession will generally win you a game, of course. However, when you have no attack, even 90% possession won't win us a game!
  56. D

Round 26 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Our shit attack makes other teams defense look amazing
  57. D

Sad how every year we seem to get worse and worse. Little while ago we were entertaining to watch.
  58. D

Since josh Jackson does everything for the team why not throw him halfback
  59. D

Canterbury Bulldogs back-rower Tony Williams seeking title 'destiny' before exit

Sorry my bad, haha but even still how could you possibly talk yourself up with nothing to show for it
  60. D

Canterbury Bulldogs back-rower Tony Williams seeking title 'destiny' before exit

He reckons his the best in his position. I've heard enough.
  61. D

Dogs sign half - Josh Cleeland

DOGS SIGN HALF Des Hasler has signed a playmaker and no, it’s not Kieran Foran. Canterbury have recruited Cronulla back-up half Josh Cleeland to Belmore on a two-year deal. Foxsports.com.au first revealed the club’s interest in Cleeland last month with the half officially putting pen to paper...
  62. D

Kas lol

Had me in stitches. What a character!
  63. D

SOS call to Foran

Couldn't agree more with you. His a live wire player and he would spark us up playing back at hooker.
  64. D

Press Conference

HAHAHA made my day imagine that
  65. D

Dane Chisholm off to England

Another half who we never got to see his full potential is off to England.. What's the best he kills it
  66. D

Do we have any up and coming stars?

Remis smith is solid.
  67. D

T-REX for ORIGIN if WADE GRAHAM SUSPENDED

Only reason he looked good because he didn't play 80minutes.. If you realized after every run he hid in his shell & always stood by the trainer getting some water
  68. D

Round 9 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

T. rex starting on the bench about damn time!!
  69. D

Kerrod Holland - MATE

What a champion bloke
  70. D

GAME DAY - Round 3 NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread

Can't blame the refs.. Gotta blame ourselves.. Look like boys against men tbh. Also a big thing is our halves, went missing, terrible fifth tackle options.
  71. D

Your 17 after nines

I reckon chisholm should put pressure on our halves. His quick athletic agile & from the little we saw at least can kick a ball in the ingoal
  72. D

T-Rex in crash // Perrett digs heels in

Don't quote me.. But I heard they've tried to evict him out of this unit a few times coz his too messy. However this was last year but just goes to show he doesn't give a damn. Heard this from someone involved with the club.
  73. D

Paper about T. rex

Hey guys I read the newspaper today & it quoted something like "after this year ends the Bulldogs will part ways with T. rex" Took them 4 years to realize.. But hey he might make 2 line breaks instead of 1 and it'll be enough for us to resign him.
  74. D

2016 playing structure/style

No one will predict T. rex running
  75. D

Smokey's to make the team next year

I think chisholm will give reynolds a run for his money. His definitely the athlete & supposedly is creative with a decent kicking game so why not
  76. D

Tim lafai is a dragqueen

**** the dragons. Best of luck to lafai just don't come up with any game winning plays. Should've released T. rex & got roberts.. 1. Hopoa 2. B moz 3. J moz 4. J roberts 5. Rona Imagine that.. & if we want to dream more bring JT back
  77. D

Tony Williams to Prop?

Even if he did have a "killed it" year next year doesnt justify the other 3 years of shit.
  78. D

2015 - The season of the broken TRex

Put him in the halves
  79. D

Pre Season Begins

I think chisholm should get a run in first grade ivr seen sparks of talent he needs a chance and I reckon he could give reynolds a run for his money
  80. D

The best use for T.Williams 2016

T. rex to halfback Now I'm not saying his a halfback by any means.. Although if he fits into the centres then we will have more forwards on the park a proper second rower that actually runs.. You might be asking what the point of me saying this is.. Well since we don't have any halves; why...
  81. D

The best use for T.Williams 2016

He should be in the peak of his career why does he need to be told how to play like a baby it should be second nature to him. His missing something, something which can't be tought, which is heart.
  82. D

What we need the most for 2016

T. rex to play halfback
  83. D

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

It's all Anastas fault.. We retained him and let go of thurston & the year after he leaves us for the roosters what a joke
  84. D

When will we start playing like the other teams?

Our forwards are great they just need to run like klemmer. Problem is they have nice hearts and are genuinely nice guys so that reflects on the field
  85. D

Departing Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard broke down in the sheds after semi-final

We have the monstrous hard running hard hitting no nonsense trex to cover him
  86. D

The dogs might be getting Will Hopoate

We will be linked with our usual hayne & folau rumors for next year.
  87. D

Could Hodko go before June 30 ?

Hodkinson signs with the Knights! Live on nrl 360!
  88. D

Round 15 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Des hasler, the jose mourinho of the nrl loves his mind games
  89. D

Des Hasler

If we never had any injuries suspensions this year.. We would defs be a force
  90. D

Bmozzle back in 2 weeks

His out for another month! Confirmed on the doggies app for the injury report.. Sucks ay..
  91. D

Please sign Kane Elgey

Kane is a great young half who seems to play as he sees things and with confidence unlike hokko
  92. D

NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

At least their halves csn grubbed and get a repeat set of six. Ours can't