Search results

1. GoTheDoggies

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

We saw the strike power he has in the all stars game. What is the excuse for this guy not getting 20 tries in 2024??? Give the Foxx quality service and he will score. If we don't unlock the Foxx I will be extremely pissed off. There are no excuses any more, we have a strong enough backline...
  2. GoTheDoggies

Josh Curran - Bloke In A Bar

3. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Australian Woken (Open)

How woke can the idiots at Tennis Australia get? I've tuned in tonight to see that they've blanked out the Russian flag on Medvedev in the on screen graphics. To me this is extremely juvenile. Tennis Australia can't differentiate from a Russian athlete vs what the Russian government is doing.
  4. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Captain Super Flop (Powder Puff) RFM [RANT]

Where is he hiding? If he doesn’t aim up, his contract should be ripped up. I’m am sick of hearing how nice of a bloke he is. If you aren’t up to the job it doesn’t matter how nice you are. He is closing in on Sharon Woods level of pea heartedness if he doesn’t perform in 2024. Also why did...
  5. GoTheDoggies

ABC NEWS: Macquarie Park Apartment Defects

Here we go again. Another dodgy apartment build in Sydney. Meanwhile the clowns in government are saying we need more supply while ramping up immigration to record levels. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-17/nsw-macquarie-park-buildings-concrete-collapse-threat/103351328
  6. GoTheDoggies

Palestine

How come we can discuss every other religious group at length? Pedo Christian priests, radical Islamic terrorism, etc. When it comes to the Jews we cannot even post a thread, or even comment… what is the deal?
  7. GoTheDoggies

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

This is money ball at its best. Two massive duds on overs replaced by guys on a fraction of the money with more heart, intensity and commitment. They are both big units with ticker who have overcome injury adversity to play first grade.
  8. GoTheDoggies

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

Also Josh Reynolds was great in this game. In fact Billy Slater accidentally called him "Adam Reynolds" in commentary (without correcting himself) after a brilliant repeat set kick.
  9. GoTheDoggies

Official Head to Head 2024

I've crunched the numbers on season 2024, our head to head records for all of our opponents next season.
  10. GoTheDoggies

Official The Kennel Podcast - Season Review NRL 2023

Also known as the season from hell review. I strongly agree that 2023 was not as bad as 2022.
  11. GoTheDoggies

News The Lapdog Process

Step 1: Sleepy Joe Biden visits Bibi Satanyahu Step 2: Albo visits Sleepy Joe Biden Going by this series of events it is clear who is the lapdog.
  12. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Josh Jackson?

Have to admit got emotional seeing the retirement farewell to Josh Reynolds on Grand Final day. Wondering why Jackson never got a send off? Thanks for the memories to both Josh Jackson & Josh Reynolds. Even though it wasn't recognised publicly, every Bulldogs fan knows how much Josh Jackson...
  13. GoTheDoggies

Official Hasler Suing Manly

It's official Hasler and his legal team have filed civil proceedings with the NSW Supreme Court to get compensation for his sacking. Des is the ultimate money hustler, good on him for looking after his family and finances. His sacking at Manly was a complete farce and circus...
  14. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Foran Podcast

To sum up the key points for those who do not want to watch. He discusses his injury run with us. He says he never thought about giving the game away. He used an analogy of "wringing every last drop out of the towel". He wants to play for as long as he possibly can. He talks about each year...
  15. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Beer Prices

The insanity in Australia continues, when did $12 become the norm for a schooner??? Also where are the venues that aren't ripping people off?
  16. GoTheDoggies

Official Dogs 2023 Attack Currently better than the Roosters

For all the doom and gloom, without the superstar roster and having a hand brake at FB for 2/3 of the season we've got a better attack than the premiership favourites.
  17. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Gordon Tallis on 360

"they've gone backwards" "that Michael Potter team of last year would beat that Knights team"
  18. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Why Holbrook Is The Man For The Job

Lets look at the Titans before he took over in season 2020. 2017: 15th place finish 2018: 14th place finish 2019: 16th place finish wooden spoon 2020 enter Justin Holbrook. 2020: 9th place finish 2021: 8th place finish finals appearance (Titans first finals appearance since 2016 coached by...
  19. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Holbrook Is Available

Just saying, his work at the Titans is respectable.
  20. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Gus on Des

“He knows how to win” “The game can’t afford to not have coaches like him in the game” If the Ciraldo experiment fails I will have no issue with beating the drum to get Hasler back. A Gus & Des combo would work for obvious reasons. https://youtube.com/shorts/Ec-OGMxOYuU?feature=share
  21. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Doom & Gloom

As bad as things seem, we've got the bye (vital 2 points) Also we play the Knights at Homebush who I believe are very beatable. They have to play Panthers before they play us. If Ciraldo nails his team selection and gets the boys up for the next game we are a chance.
  22. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Wooden Spoon

Worst +/- in the league, I'd say we are favourites for the spoon now. Rookie coach - tick, inexperienced in dour situations like Sheens. Sheens took over a team that was rock bottom with Luke Brooks as halfback. Ciraldo took over a team that finished 12th and signed PERHAM!!! Alarm bells...
  23. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Will There Be A Recession?

I mentioned my 'conspiracy theory' of sorts and predicted a recession in the Australian Politics thread. My prediction wasn't based off any economic circumstances either. I predicted one based off the fact that majority of Australian elites are all Liberal voters and cannot stand the left...
  24. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Injury Curse of 2023

Here is my theory... The injury list which Ciraldo said "I have not seen anything like it before". I believe has coincided with the return of the ultimate traitor SBW. Yes he is a premiership winning hero but he also disrespected the club and all the legends who have gone before him. The...
  25. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Renters...

Can you imagine people with a mortgage sulking to the government to save them with 'interest rate controls'. The greenies & renters are crying for 'rent price controls'. Scum of the earth, it's called the free market!
  26. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Blues Heirachy = morons

All the talk about Bellamy retiring in recent years why aren’t these clowns asking the question if he wants a part time gig as NSW coach?
  27. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Unpopular Opinion

Putting this out there, Des top 4 finish two seasons ago, would have finished top 8 if their board didn’t sabotage the season with the divide jersey. As long as he coaches and doesn’t worry about salary cap or junior pathways he would get us back to finals in a couple of seasons easily. On top...
  28. GoTheDoggies

Opinion A 33 Year Old Outperformed Our Halves In The Trials

This is the most damning of all, Burton & Flanagan thought they could just cruise in the trials like it meant nothing. Well a 33 year old who no one gave a chance just embarrassed you flops in the trials. It has translated to the regular season now, the two halves who stunk up the attack in...
  29. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Flanagan’s kicking game

Absolutely diabolical: His bombs do not get enough distance. He never finds touch to give us a breather. He freezes up close to the line so you’ll never see him grubber. His chip kicks are rubbish- see the preseason footage “put it on a dime Flanno” kick goes no where near JAC. Burton got...
  30. GoTheDoggies

Opinion The Elephant In The Room

While everyone is basking in the glory of Panther falling away from the summit of the NRL. Do people fail to realise this means Parra could potentially be the benchmark for 2023? If Panther fall away Parra are closer than they have ever been for some time.
  31. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Did Anyone see Montoya on Staines??

Montoya bagged a hattrick in the trial v Tiger He also steam rolled Staines which is one of the funnier tries I've seen. Fair play to Montoya he is playing to the best of his ability at Warrior.
  32. GoTheDoggies

Opinion This Interview Has Never Been More Relevant

I hope this is the kind of thing Gus & Ciraldo are getting back to basics, knowing what it means to put on that Bulldogs jersey. Also the overloading of detail from previous coaches, look how as soon as Potter came in he tore up the script and told them to play footy. I'd like to hear from...
  33. GoTheDoggies

Opinion The moment it dawned: the Premiership drought

Let this sink in for a moment. Parramatta are 36 years without a premiership. We are half way on their drought with 18 years. Where has the time gone? Those early to mid 2000s seem so long ago and we've never had a team as dominant season on season since. We've only had two top 4 finishes from...
  34. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Josh Jackson is washed

This guy is finished in the NRL. If Barrett was the biggest fraud coach then Jackson has to be the biggest fraud Captain going around. He is living off his origin appearances how many years ago? He is done out here.
  35. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Getting fined by the NRL would be worth it...

In terms of cleaning out the roster. We shouldn't pay high wages just to fill the salary cap. Cut the wage bill right down and play way under the salary cap so we can A: retain juniors B: sign rep players in the market 2023/2024.
  36. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Where is clown Khoury, where is the board crisis meetings for who appointed the fraud?

Why are these guys ducking and dodging? When Rae & Dib were in charge at least they held press conferences and crisis meetings. Wtf are this lot doing? Burying their heads in the sand until Barrett tunnels under the sand with the new lows he has taken us to before they realise they should do...
  37. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Gould - Genius

We have one of the best minds in Rugby League helping to turn this club around. We should have someone absorbing all of the information and continuing his processes when he decides to move on. We should be doing everything we can to keep Gould for as long as possible and then have a...
  38. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Paul Kent The Mega Flop

He compared Gould to a dictator who killed people in Africa. Kent also carried on like a complete tool over Flanagan being recalled to the side. Kent can't see the forest through the trees he has that much egg to wipe off his face. It will take him some time to recover his credibility from his...
  39. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Barrett Got Coach Killed Tonight

Manly pinned in their own 20m zone. Let out on multiple occasions. The try right on half time easily avoidable. The lack of early kicks and kick chase was not consistent enough. Wakeham & Hetherington injuries. Cummins caving to the home crowd pressure. Overall we were our own worst enemies...
  40. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Pull a Des on Des, Hustler will be licking his lips targeting the edge of Okunbor & Co.

Tbaz should change the line up as late as he can before kick off. Reshuffle the back line and shore up that right edge D.
  41. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Barrett

How did Barrett a top half in his day, identify Flanagan and recruit the biggest deadwood for big money?
  42. GoTheDoggies

Opinion 7PM Wokeject

Did anyone else watch the radical left drivel they dished up tonight? They gassed up Higgins & Tame taking it to Scomo. It was 'historic' 'powerful' 'moving'. LOL
  43. GoTheDoggies

Opinion This Is A True Leader

Jackson is no captain. We need to unearth another Graham. We need a leader in the pack like JWH or a real leader in the spine.
  44. GoTheDoggies

Opinion 2022 SPINE

1. Avo 6. Burto 7. Lewis 9. This is a massive issue still have no idea who we are going to sign. B. Smith is a good player but it could take a ridiculous contract to pry him away from the Storm. 14. BBO pushing Lewis for 7.
  45. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Have Any of Barrett's Signings Made An Impact?

He has nailed his dudcruitment, how the f%#k do you get given a warchest and make things worse??
  46. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Cream puff/powder puff pack

Am I missing any other names? The niff nuffs & cream puffs need to be sent packing. Stimson Ogden Elliott RFM Smith Britt Doorey Atoni Napa added: Waddell & Hethrington
  47. GoTheDoggies

Opinion New criteria for judging players at the club.

I'm sick to death of bang average players being talked up by this fan base. Our club has been through one of it's worst periods yet plodders like Meaney, RFM etc keep getting talked up. Unless they are current established rep players or future rep players I don't want to hear the nonsense...
  48. GoTheDoggies

Opinion The Insight of Shane Flanagan (Fox Commentary)

He has a good footy brain, is articulate and he still has passion for the game. He has served his ban, it's time to bring him in when the Barrett experiment is over. Proven fg coach, who was able to make the Sharks competitive year in year out. His head to head record against Bellamy is...
  49. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Barrett & Ferris on the sidelines [Fraud Watch]

What on earth are these two clowns talking about on the sidelines for??? Get back in the fucking coach's box and do your job! Ferris is a fitness fraud who should have zero input during games. They are simply out of depth, out of ideas and are stealing a living from our once great club.
  50. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

He has to go before he does more damage and we get put in a hole like Newcastle did a few years back. If we give him three years he will keep taking us backwards. Give him his pay out and get an experienced coach to fix this mess.
  51. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Pay vs Barrett: Opening 4 Rounds Comparison 2020 vs 2021

Pay first 4 rounds of 2020 - 46 points scored an average of 11.5 points per game Barrett first 4 rounds of 2021 - 16 points scored an average of 4 points per game
  52. GoTheDoggies

Opinion V'Landys has to go!!!

Get the banners, do what you have to make your voice heard, this **** needs to fuck off and take his rule changes with him.
  53. GoTheDoggies

Opinion 6 Again [RANT] the NRLol is a joke and copying rules from other codes

The absolute state of the NRLol and the 6 again rule. More lop sided games than ever, refs assist teams with constant six agains resulting in fatigue and a break down of defensive structures. Even teams who have been a rabble and try to focus on defense get blown away on the score board ie...
  54. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Forwards needed asap

We need explosive forwards. Last season we were last for set restarts, tonight we struggled to get any. Who can we realistically get for 2022?
  55. GoTheDoggies

Australian Infrastructure Is Garbage [RANT]

One hot day and the internet melts down. Internet = garbage Roads = garbage Power grid = garbage Speed cameras = garbage Other than that it's a good country. Government is choc full of flops who penny pinch on infrastructure but were so quick to print money out of thin air for job keeper aka UBI
  56. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Where is the Harper brigade?

He got carved up today and dominated on returns out of his own half. Why the negativity towards the club for letting average players go? Lafai is a more than capable replacement for Harper.
  57. GoTheDoggies

Opinion Josh Reynolds & Mbye Take A Bow

You have had the last laugh too many times now against this reserve grade team. It shits me constantly seeing former players come back and have a field day against us walking away with the 2 points.
  58. GoTheDoggies

Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster

1. The young guys aren't getting quality minutes 2. We're persisting with 3 duds in the spine Lewis, JMK & DWZ 3. Pay is coach 4. Players out of position 5. We let go of CHN. Britt & Stimson step in lol Please add to the list of things that are not right in this so called 'rebuild'. Or add...
  59. GoTheDoggies

Black Friday [RANT] (Explicit)

Enough is enough, why is all of the worst consumerist garbage being imported from America? Turn on the radio and every ad break, buy the latest cheap electronic goods on this "black friday sale". All us normal people want to do is get our groceries for the week but no... All of the parking...
  60. GoTheDoggies

Match Highlights + Press Conference

Pay & Jackson both very happy with the result. No Lewis there this week but he does get a wrap along with the younger players coming through in Martin & Smith.
  61. GoTheDoggies

Stem Cell Knee Op

I have a relative who wants to remain in the trade as a carpenter. He has pain in one knee. Has any one had experience with stem cell knee treatment or know of someone who has? According to this article, it prolonged Trent Hodkinson's career...
  62. GoTheDoggies

Andrew McCullough OUT: Adam Blair dumbest play of the season

McCullough is out for the season with an ACL and MCL injury. Adam Blair has officially taken the cake for dumbest play of the season what a fuckwit.
  63. GoTheDoggies

Tolman Must Go Thread

I don't care how ugly ( ie like the Farah vs Taylor situation) it gets just force him out even if the club has to pay half of the contract to piss him off to England. HE MUST GO!!!
  64. GoTheDoggies

Round 18 - Non Bulldogs Game Discussion

You just got to hate the Roosters. Very grubby tattoo brigade spearheaded by Warea-Hargreaves. Souths lose to them yet again, they get suckered in to the forwards battle and Burgess starts giving away dumb penalties and dropping the ball.
  65. GoTheDoggies

Klemmer Running Sideways & Kasiano

What on earth is going on, is this a set move or something? I've seen this happen more than a few times this year and it is totally ineffective. Is this another dud tactic or is it instinctive? Never seen him try this at origin level. It is clear now Kasiano will kill it next year at the...
  66. GoTheDoggies

Players Have Conceded It's A Write Off

Body language was poor through out the whole match. There is no belief in what they are doing especially in the attacking zone. It's a team going through the motions waiting for the off season where something might change next year.
  67. GoTheDoggies

Another DESaster

How many more times are we going to see that this year? If history tells us anything we will see it every 2 weeks. What a mediocre team we have assembled. Crowd figures will be very low this season, who would want to go and watch this lacklustre attack? I went to the Souths game this year and...
  68. GoTheDoggies

Hasler - "Really Proud" + Match Highlights

Tolman stepped up in the absence of James Graham. Came up with some strong runs, his defence was a vital factor in our victory. Stand in Captain led by example tonight.
  69. GoTheDoggies

Hasler - "We were dumb."

Press Conference Rd 8. This team has to be one of the worst Bulldogs teams in decades. Football IQ is at an all time low. Between Mbye & Reynolds these two don't have a clue how to manage a game. To top it off our forwards decide to play half back & five eighth due the disappearance of Mbye &...
  70. GoTheDoggies

Kanye Pest Meltdown Thread

Kanye Pest recently went on a rant about politics at his concert and said he "would've voted for Trump" A couple of days later he is handcuffed by the thought police and hospitalised for his 'erratic behaviour'...
  71. GoTheDoggies

Josh Mansour OUT

Unfortunately Josh Mansour is ruled out of the test series and up to half of next year. Did his ACL during a training session with the Aussie squad.
  72. GoTheDoggies

Bennett To Get Best Out Of Bunji

Just reported on Channel 9 Bunji has signed with the Broncos on a 200k 1 year deal. The great cap rort continues.
  73. GoTheDoggies

The Wake Up Call To Des

The way I see it, if we would have won tonight this papers over the cracks and justifies his pathetic attacking style of football. A loss will do us good in the long term if Des and management wake up! I don't mean to be negative just realistic. We do not look like scoring. Our attack is on par...
  74. GoTheDoggies

The Kasiano Impact

He is a deadset game changer. For the first 20 minutes of last nights game we did not look like scoring. Hasler comes up with a master stroke substition. With around 15 minutes remaining in the first half Kas runs onto the field and within 20 seconds he creates space for Bmoz to score with a...
  75. GoTheDoggies

I feel for the fans who spent their hard earned money tonight

It's fair to say going in as massive underdogs tonight meant that the majority of us had low expectations of our chances although we still had an underlying belief we could win it against the odds. I feel for those who spent their hard earned money to watch the garbage that was dished up...
  76. GoTheDoggies

Upload the bulldogs players dancing before the game

Can someone please link that vid of Kas, Tank, Mumbai & Reynolds dancing before the game. I need to post it to some dragons supporters on facebook. It would be much appreciated lol
  77. GoTheDoggies

Andrew Voss is a clown.

This is an article from the NRL website. Should the NRL remain a game of two halves? No. I would like some serious discussion around the prospect of four-quarter football. And yes, the move is television motivated, but I believe there are other benefits for the code. Obviously with four...
  78. GoTheDoggies

NFL or NRL?

Aside from the fact that both teams' handling was atrocious today, what was with all the stoppages? I watched the game on Channel 9 and every time a player went down with an injury.. wait scratch that, if they actually have an injury or are trying to milk a penalty, the refs will watch a replay...
  79. GoTheDoggies

Self Preservation: Battle For The Premiership

There are only FOUR teams who are serious contenders for the Premiership, the others are there to make up the numbers or atleast work towards becoming a top four team. Having a strong squad with plenty of depth this year means that we are in a good position to make the top eight despite the...
  80. GoTheDoggies

The Smear Campaign Begins.

Alright maybe I'm over exaggerating a little bit with that title like that :p. All over social media publishers (fox, nrl) are condemning the behaviour of some fans after the game. Followed by some really original comments such as "typical bulldogs fans". Hahaha nothing new here people it's not...
  81. GoTheDoggies

REFEREE Overhaul.

Everybody is frustrated with the state of refereeing, in particular the blunders of the video referees this season and it's only round 3. One issue that needs to be addressed is the amount of time they are taking to make decisions. There is all this talk about speeding up the play the ball and...