Search results

1. Dogzzz of War

Our Achilles heel …. History repeats.

Just looking through zero tackle and I note the following Crighton signed 825k for 4 years RFM on the books for 2024 and 2025. Anyone know what he is on ? TPJ on our books in 2024 for 925k. Is this accurate ???? Perham signed for 2024. What’s he on ? Ryan Sutton signed for 2024 and 2025. What...
  2. Dogzzz of War

Ex bulldogs thriving at other clubs

JMK killing it today at Dolphins Meaney doing well at Storm common denominator is good coaching
  3. Dogzzz of War

Half arsed clean outs.

A team lives or dies by the way it manages its salary cap....... by how much is spent in key positions, on marque game breakers, not paying overs on your bread and butter players and how it uses juniors on minimum to fill in the gaps. By my count, we have had 2 half arsed cleanouts and in the...
  4. Dogzzz of War

Avarillo tackle

Crucial to see how the kid responds next game after coming off from that heavy tackle. I personally think despite being a decent hit, it was a little soft coming off from it. It looked like he had a bruised lip..... I’m sure after he watches the replay he will also have a bruised ego.
  5. Dogzzz of War

Kasiano

No more kebabs
  6. Dogzzz of War

Resist the temptation

Dogs offering a new promotion for Souths game, "buy a ticket bring a mate for free". I know this sounds counter intuitive, but resist this promotion for the good of the club. Don't go to the game, we need poor crowds for the rest of the season so the broom can go through management and...
  7. Dogzzz of War

It will get worse before it gets better

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place for next year, have too many duds on overs and not enough free agents to replace them (if we could fark them all off to England). Sadly next year will be worse. Recruitment and retention will be key next year, need to find new homes for our...
  8. Dogzzz of War

Strength and conditioning

Looking at the dressing rooms after the game, the Broncos players all look to have less fat and more muscle than the dogs players. There was a shot of Tolman and even he looked a bit tubby. And Reynolds in the background looked very ordinary. What's happening at our club???
  9. Dogzzz of War

in hawaii, how can i see the game?

Dont want to miss this game, any help to direct me to a link would be appreciated Im a fox subscriber also if that helps
  10. Dogzzz of War

Dogs broncos - the differences

1. Broncos have a great long and short kicking game 2. Forwards are big and tough, but MOBILE 3. Second phase- when an offload occurs the attack clicks into gear 4. Backline stands deep 5. They go forward in numbers, not one out 6. They play Footy AND complete sets at the same time. We...
  11. Dogzzz of War

Why don't we......

1. Push up in defence like other teams 2. Get repeat sets 3. Kick to our wingers with accuracy 4. Play to win rather than wait for the opposition to lose 5. Get a decent halfback 6. Persist with players that have consistently been ineffective Should I continue. ?