Search results

1. Dogzzz of War

Opinion Blake Taffee

I’ve watched all NSW cup games. He is not exactly setting the world on fire. He has carried the ball strongly in yardage but has struggled to beat his man. And his defence has been putrid at times.
  2. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

He looks very small. Needs some muscle and that will help.
  3. Dogzzz of War

Woeful miss from Xerri He’s nowhere
  4. Dogzzz of War

O’Neil looks a genuine 7. Plays nice and straight and Into the line with confidence. He should play 7 in cup for the rest of the year.
  5. Dogzzz of War

Xerri been average so far, not ready for NRL
  6. Dogzzz of War

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Put Cleary Haas and Walsh in any NrL side and they are transformed
  7. Dogzzz of War

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Flanagan dishing up rubbish all game.
  8. Dogzzz of War

Averillo dead set looks lost
  9. Dogzzz of War

All ex dogs very ordinary today
  10. Dogzzz of War

Avo went down like a sack of shit.
  11. Dogzzz of War

Critta to FB

Who’s hutcherson???
  12. Dogzzz of War

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3. Kiks 2. Curran 1. Reed
  13. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We have some guys who are trying hard but are just not good enough. 1, 2, 5, 7 I don’t think you can have Mann and Morrin on the bench. Pick one and bring in a bigger body from NSW cup to play 15-20 mins. I think Burton needs to show something next week otherwise it’s time to push him out to...
  14. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

So if Kiks fails HIA do we get 18th man ? Considering Nikora hit would have contributed to the concussion ?
  15. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Need to cut out a few little silly errors and ill discipline. We will score points with sustained pressure. Just need to tidy up and be patient. Defence has been immense.
  16. Dogzzz of War

Kikau was enormous first half. Dead set his off the ball efforts were mega.
  17. Dogzzz of War

Great half by the boys Too many whingers on here enjoy the improvement in our side without criticising every mistake
  18. Dogzzz of War

Can all the referee conspiracy theorists make another post and keep it there. It’s dead set SPAM in this thread
  19. Dogzzz of War

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

The bottom line is Fox has never been and will never be a yardage winger. And asking him to be is a desperate attempt to cover our deficiencies. We lack balance, fox is world class but you need the others in the back 3 to take up the slack with the difficult yardage carries. Wilson and taffe...
  20. Dogzzz of War

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Nahh That’s his usual running style. He runs like an unco and his lack of speed is starting to ve a liability.
  21. Dogzzz of War

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Unfortunately that’s his best attribute. Kiraz is too slow to be a strike winger and don’t have the skill or footy IQ to be a quality centre. He is a good yardage winger wnd good under the high ball and a decent finisher.
  22. Dogzzz of War

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Agreed. But not sure there are many first graders in our NSW cup side
  23. Dogzzz of War

It was a touch footy game. Putrid defence.
  24. Dogzzz of War

They were absolute rubbish. None of them defended well enough to play nrl
  25. Dogzzz of War

Massive improvements in defence and fitness. We need to clean up our discipline and get some field position.
  26. Dogzzz of War

Our discipline is fucking us. We need to complete our sets and kick deep. Putting too much pressure on ourselves.
  27. Dogzzz of War

I think we are going well. Massive improvement to last year.
  28. Dogzzz of War

Bro he was the A defender and didn’t attempt a tackle on the first receiver off the dummy half. It was his man. If there was an overlap so be it, let them go around.
  29. Dogzzz of War

Tetevano looks like he’s gonna have a stroke
  30. Dogzzz of War

Touch footy Disgraceful defensive effort today.
  31. Dogzzz of War

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I reckon you’re like Biden
  32. Dogzzz of War

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

@CrittaMagic69 your boy is killing it just like you said he will because you know everything and are always right. Great call champ, we should listen to you more often.
  33. Dogzzz of War

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

How was my comment a personal attack ? you shared your opinion I shared mine
  34. Dogzzz of War

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Bro seriously Wilson do the job at Origin level ? He is a fringe first grader in a bottom 4 side.
  35. Dogzzz of War

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Averillo was pathetic in warriors first try. Passive as always, not interested in contact. He needs to look at Crightons defence last night, difference between a touch footy player and a rugby league player
  36. Dogzzz of War

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

It’s clear to see that our biggest improvement this year will be our For and Against. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and there are a number of WIP challenges we face such as 7 and 1.
  37. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

You’re talking about the 2 extremes there. And these clowns just keep talking about how right they are when they have gotten plenty wrong. This forum should not be about imposing extreme opinions and then bragging when you get something right. Put your point forward, listen to everyone else’s...
  38. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Both window lickers who think they know everything. Would be a better site without them.
  39. Dogzzz of War

Our 2 halfbacks are half human half turtle. Slowest players in the game
  40. Dogzzz of War

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bombed 2 tries against a Qld cup side and was up to his usual standards in defence. Glad he is gone, waste of cap space.
  41. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

I reckon we need to try and trade him for a gun prop. We have the halves and centres covered
  42. Dogzzz of War

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Isn’t hutch a left footer ? If so he needs to play left and Sexton on the right
  43. Dogzzz of War

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Commeth the hour, Commeth the man. Do or die, I reckon he has 10 rounds to show more composure with his pass selection and set play execution and find consistency with his kicking game. Otherwise he will be pushed out to centre.
  44. Dogzzz of War

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

You know everything, you were especially on the mark with Averillo when you told us all he was a priority retention target for us ……. nekminute I can’t wait until Bennett drops him. You
  45. Dogzzz of War

Official RFM granted immediate release

Yep, you played your cards well Ray. anyway, best of luck and hope you can average more that 11 games a season at the Dragons
  46. Dogzzz of War

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

I’m gonna make a prediction RFM is gonna try do his talking on the field and he is gonna get snapped in half and be injured for most of the year.
  47. Dogzzz of War

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Hey Ray, you’ve got to stop talking about yourself in the third person
  48. Dogzzz of War

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Bro you and Nasheed are the most annoying carnts on this page. Dead set flogs the both of you. Sick of hearing about all the shit you got right. your posts are all about what you said and how you were right. well how about Avo being a top re-signing priority for the club. That went to shit...
  49. Dogzzz of War

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

Billy slater just said he thinks Critta is the best centre in the game at moment. I believe Marley thought, he knows his shit. Bad move by the dogs bringing him in and letting go of Avo
  50. Dogzzz of War

Stephen Crichton

It’s because his mouth still smells like Avos c0ck
  51. Dogzzz of War

Stephen Crichton

Ahahahahahaha You are the dumbest **** on this site after Nasheed
  52. Dogzzz of War

Jake Averillo

You mean 800k a season ? Mate if that’s true I’ll chop my balls off.
  53. Dogzzz of War

The Melbourne Storm stole us

He’s been the panthers best player tonight
  54. Dogzzz of War

Round 1 2024 team

Cirro said in the presser not an ACL like I said previously, I reckon he got a bruise or a burst pimple or something like that.
  55. Dogzzz of War

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

that looks serious for Averillo He must have bust a pimple from the grimace on his face
  56. Dogzzz of War

Is this game the final nail for Alomoti
  57. Dogzzz of War

Gonna miss Avo
  58. Dogzzz of War

Good riddance
  59. Dogzzz of War

Ahahahahahahahah. Because he is better ? Ahahahahahahahahah. Good riddance to him and his feline qualities.
  60. Dogzzz of War

Elite Players like Tino with Elite level offload ability need a little footy IQ from the defence to be contained ……Okunbor who is supposedly known for his footy IQ must be having an off day.
  61. Dogzzz of War

Lol AJ strolled past Avo through the line you didn’t see it because AVO hides from tackles very well LOL
  62. Dogzzz of War

Both Sutton and oki dropped. One should have stayed high
  63. Dogzzz of War

Great defence Averillo Good to see the back of you cat
  64. Dogzzz of War

Bulldogs player walks out

Joseph Tapine or Jackson Topine ? you clearly don’t know your head from your ass
  65. Dogzzz of War

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Averillo ……All the pace in the world with ball in hand, but when it comes to defending he is a turtle
  66. Dogzzz of War

Who’s the slowest player on the park today Sexton, Alomoti or Jake T ?
  67. Dogzzz of War

Alamoti will struggle to get another contract in first grade. He is being schooled out there defensively
  68. Dogzzz of War

Alamoti caught at marker We couldn’t adjust
  69. Dogzzz of War

Opinion Crichton the Slug

What’s Jake on at Dolphins? 450k? Talk about waste of money. Stop your bitching troll.
  70. Dogzzz of War

Opinion Round 1 2024 Lineup Prediction and Player Losses/Gains

He’s playing Flegg, should be able to handle the middle in Flegg if he is gonna do it in the future ………ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING he played in the middle in first grade at different parts of games. And CONSIDERING the fact that it was stated he is seen as a FUTURE NRL 13, wouldn’t it be prudent to...
  71. Dogzzz of War

Opinion Round 1 2024 Lineup Prediction and Player Losses/Gains

Noticed that KO is playing 6 in Flegg. Wtf is the go here? Didn’t Gus say the club sees him as a 13? Can’t understand half the shit that comes out of our club these days, sounds like they have no farking idea what they are doing.
  72. Dogzzz of War

Tell me why next year won't be the same?

too many players falling off tackles, and getting beaten one on one. A lot of times innocuously. too many dropped balls, both in attacking 4th tackle plays in opposition 20m zone and also in yardage sets inability to keep up with the pace of the game when the opposition get some momentum...
  73. Dogzzz of War

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Avos highlights have been few and far between….. but they have blinded some of his inadequacies as a player. I wouldn’t have him anywhere near a first grade side