Search results

1. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

With all due respect brother I do not think he will ever reach that level of prop. We are pumping up his tyres a bit too much on here I reckon.
  2. TheAlmightyJish

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

You do realise Burton played 6 his entire junior career and junior rep career and played 1 season at centre which happened to be in the NRL with Cleary and Luai ahead of him.
  3. TheAlmightyJish

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

How do you get out of bed in the morning mate fair dinkum. You'd suck the life out of a zombie.
  4. TheAlmightyJish

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Who gives a fuck mate, he's on minimal coin and if he's shit we will punt him next season. Fair dinkum he's a depth signing who can add some experience and you are losing you're mind.
  5. TheAlmightyJish

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

I'm by no means saying this is the signing of the century but one bonus is Zane played for Penrith so knows the defensive systems. Can't hurt at minimum wage for a year until something else becomes available. Gus is a horny bloke and he doesn't mind getting between the sheets with the devil for...
  6. TheAlmightyJish

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

I can see what you are getting at mate however I rate King very highly. And 5-600k isn't breaking the bank in a couple of years. I'd be keeping what we know is reliable and good. We need experienced forwards in the team.
  7. TheAlmightyJish

Official Sam Hughes contract extension

We have fuck all props and people are considering it a good option to let our best prop go? I really get utterly shocked sometimes on here. King and Hughes are the priority moving forward. We have to have them both locked in and they would not break the bank currently. Would still give us money...
  8. TheAlmightyJish

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Barba was a half in reserve grade too bruz!! You must like the taste of hats mate, I hope Gus has slobbered all over it!
  9. TheAlmightyJish

2024 Bulldogs AGM

It's actually fucking psychopathic that whichever clown is was that wrote this goes to the trouble of creating a new account and writing such an in depth post
  10. TheAlmightyJish

2024 Bulldogs AGM

I think we have found Polly power/Flanagan/04 dreaming new account?? Talking up the banned members who were supposedly in attendance is a dead giveaway.
  11. TheAlmightyJish

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

One things for sure brother, me and you definitely have the same taste when it comes to props!
  12. TheAlmightyJish

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

I'm backing Gus' boy Sammy Hughes to fill this void. Gus has foresight I could only dream of, and he has earmarked this young man as the next big thing!
  13. TheAlmightyJish

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Absolute flog of the highest order for the way he carried on literally about 3 months ago with ideologies he has supposedly held about league his whole life. Now he magically is keen to play again. F-L-O-G. Gus is absolutely laughing we got his whole contract wiped from our cap. God love that man.
  14. TheAlmightyJish

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Poasa is thiccccc boiii. Hopefully a breakout year for the journeyman. Although I won't hold my breath.
  15. TheAlmightyJish

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

King is a fucking gun. How can these fruitcakes not see it?
  16. TheAlmightyJish

News Player who walked out

Why do you reply to that virgin twat mate? Block him and don't reply. Kennel is much more enjoyable when you are having banter with genuine people!
  17. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Do you know if they are close Joel?
  18. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion Pre Season Training

Remind me not to invite you for a beer at the pub mate. Don't think there would be much upbeat banter.
  19. TheAlmightyJish

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

Fuck he makes me horny this bloke. I'd be surprised if he doesn't play centre, give him early ball and he will shine it's not rocket science. However you could easily see him dominating at the back too. He is proficient in attack on both sides of the field and can carry the ball and fend with...
  20. TheAlmightyJish

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

I can assure you Joel you are more loved than the clown crew is. Keep doing you brother! And keep sleuthing for us on that Panthers forum. We want those May boys having breakfast with Gus as soon as possible.
  21. TheAlmightyJish

Bahahaha I just checked and it's legit, Joel is now a double agent for us on the Penrith forum!!
  22. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion Sam Hughes

Klemmer played plenty of rep footy brother!
  23. TheAlmightyJish

Joel doesn't take breaths when he speaks mate.
  24. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone please ask Gus if he believes the earth is flat?
  25. TheAlmightyJish

Haha well you are negative mate. But I will ride this wave with you. Happy to aggressively defend our point against anyone who questions Kings ability.
  26. TheAlmightyJish

He is defs on that level. He is a fucking very solid prop King. The fact people can't see his talent is concerning.
  27. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Would you pay him 700k Joel? If you would you really have screws as loose as your comments portray.
  28. TheAlmightyJish

Hahaha come on brother. The bloke has been scoring meat pies for fun for us. Without some of his intercepts or long range tries we would've lost multiple more games. I agree he is a bit of a pelican and not up to the standard of his Melbourne days. Also, just quietly, he's a freaky man, doesn't...
  29. TheAlmightyJish

You reckon King Sexy is gonna get replaced by Hutcho?
  30. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

Haha come on brother, admit you failed just the one time on this forum! I promise you that you will still feel like a man. You may even feel warm and fuzzy inside!
  31. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

What possible injuries could they have that have kept them out of commission for potentially 6 months? Deadset outrageous if they aren't available round 1?
  32. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Mahoney also says Hi!
  33. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Why the fuck would we need Tago. We are stacked in the three-quarter line haha.
  34. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

Questioning the greatest mind that has ever graced out great game is batship crazy. Gus is not only usually the sexiest man in the room at any NRL function, he is also the most learned.
  35. TheAlmightyJish

Our 2024 fullback is…

I never said he will be a better fullback than GI. I'm merely stating he has the skills you listed before and has performed to the standard you listed above. I'd be happy for him to play centre or Fullback but I will not sit here and listen to anyone slander the quality of talent the bloke...
  36. TheAlmightyJish

Our 2024 fullback is…

How the fuck does Critta not have size, strength and agility?
  37. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

Haha mate he doesn't even research other forums. Our great man Nasheed flat out makes it up in his head. He is more creative than ChatGPT.
  38. TheAlmightyJish

No Source Our latest recruit

Spot on brother!! Haha
  39. TheAlmightyJish

No Source Our latest recruit

Tik tok....
  40. TheAlmightyJish

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

There's no fucking chance in hell Burton doesn't start at 6.
  41. TheAlmightyJish

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I know you're a troller but with all due respect I do not even think saying we should of kept Waddell is a joke. That statement is something that would be suggested in the depths of hell. Waddell is as useful as a limp dick in an orgy.
  42. TheAlmightyJish

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

That's a bit rough on King mate. He is a genuine starter prop. I'll give you that for Knight and the other lot. But King on his day is starting NRL quality as a prop. Better yet, the **** is no longer a virgin anymore. That boys getting some serious pootang and his testosterone will be pumping...
  43. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bahahaha the bloke is real aye
  44. TheAlmightyJish

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

How dare you question my info Joel. I'm telling you what you want to hear. Now sit there, digest it and enjoy it!
  45. TheAlmightyJish

Joel I have some inside knowledge the offer we have for Luai is 2 mill a year.
  46. TheAlmightyJish

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Is anyone else secretly wondering that Joel could actually be a troll? The constant comments are honestly getting a bit too whack.
  47. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

I wish I had the honour of sucking his dick. I'd be more than happy to do it harder if he pleased. He is a god.
  48. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

I agree to an extent. If the bloke is a flog and asking for outrageous coin as a 30 yr old middle forward I'm happy to miss out on this and go harder for options like Terrell May, or coerce the cows into selling us JT for a cut price deal.
  49. TheAlmightyJish

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Hahaha its as if he's absolutely intoxicated 24/7.
  50. TheAlmightyJish

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

With all due respect Joel, you asking someone to wake up is a bit rich. I hope @TheSexDogs doesn't take that one to heart, being successfully insulted by Joel is a pretty low spot on the kennel for the big dog!
  51. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

I thought you said you were leaving Joel??
  52. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Please do!
  53. TheAlmightyJish

News Recruits for the Bulldogs disclose their favoured positions

Come on brother. Terrible is pretty harsh. He's been quite serviceable in his stints there and I can see some ability in the lad. Always remember, Gus is the sexiest man alive. Whether any of you like it or not.
  54. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Haha yeh the intensity of the "he's definitely signed with us" posts then mere moments later "he's licking benjis ass definitely not coming to us". Really is entertaining but too much of a good thing is never good I guess my friend!
  55. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Hahahaha gets too much at times doesn't it.
  56. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

3 time premiership winning half, origin series winning half, star of the world cup. Come on you fruitcakes, yes it will be overs but fuck me dead he's better than most other halves we've had in the last 10 years.
  57. TheAlmightyJish

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Haha they have an agenda and most, if not all, of them are virgins that are attacking Gus and are intimidated by his alpha persona. It's generally pussy Beta males who act this way.
  58. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Unless he's done a navicular or compound fracture, he would be back in 12 weeks max.
  59. TheAlmightyJish

Come on brah, get excited with the masses for once. Critta is a sexy motherfucker!
  60. TheAlmightyJish

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

There's no fucking chance Gus would release Kikau for AFB. Dunno why this is even a discussion. Some melon mentioned it on the kennel a few days ago then the telegraph reports it. Absolute tomfoolery this nonsense. Can we end the discussion here and get back to talking about the sheer size of...
  61. TheAlmightyJish

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Benji has a nice ass tbh man. Do you get amongst that sort of entertainment in the sack Joel?
  62. TheAlmightyJish

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

You're a good man Joel. But you need to learn not to deal in absolutes with every new peice of information you receive.
  63. TheAlmightyJish

News What exactly are Phil Gould and his Bulldogs up to?

Was gonna say that, no matter the makeup of our back 5 it's a pretty slick looking outfit. He shitcanned our strongest aspect. If he had a jab at our front row rotation I'd agree, but we are more than sweet with the backline
  64. TheAlmightyJish

Rumour AFB & JT

I actually have come to be rather fond of Joel. He is the local oaf who means no harm and is just as passionate and genuinely wants the best for the club. He's better than those other virgin flogs who shitcan the club every moment. If they just spent but one night with Gus, felt his tender kiss...
  65. TheAlmightyJish

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Arthur Laundy is still a Billionaire, and our leagues club is loaded. Sure he is much much richer than them. But there's only so much under the table cash you are gonna give to a player. Twiggy Forrest isn't gonna give AFB 100 Million dollars or something mate. Laundys backing is gives us just...
  66. TheAlmightyJish

News Phil Gould explains Canterbury's recruitment approach

Taafe is lightning fast mate I'd say that is athletically gifted.
  67. TheAlmightyJish

Fox Sports Klemmer

Any prop forward with size and credentials not named Aaron Woods should be prioritised. I'd take him in a heartbeat. We'd still have the coin for AFB easy I reckon.
  68. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

I love the pups more than a root after a sesh. However it's pretty clear we won't be challenging this year. Anyone upset is a fucking juvenile. If we make the 8 I'll busk nude outside Jobels cafe.
  69. TheAlmightyJish

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

He's still been largely useless and won't be missed
  70. TheAlmightyJish

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

So funny seeing these players with absolutely no talent whatsoever come out and shitcan the club. He will be the next Andrew Davey on the retirement heap.
  71. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

Beauty comes from within, and Gus' beauty shines brighter than a 24 carat diamond.
  72. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

The anti-Gus brigade are all trolls mainly haha. Don't let the fruitcakes bother you mate. I actually find them very creative and psychotically committed that they actually consistently bother to troll a forum like this haha. But they are fruitcakes nonetheless. Gus is the sexiest man on the...
  73. TheAlmightyJish

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Do you happen to be the illegitimate son of Ray Dib and Raelene castle? Aren't you mainly upset because Max King lost his virginity before you? You are the new Virgin King!
  74. TheAlmightyJish

Your favourite player out of the new signings?

Critta is a sexy motherfucker
  75. TheAlmightyJish

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Haha you're always a laugh my dear man. I sometimes do that with the Mrs if she's pissed me off, just lay like a starfish and let her do the work. But this sort of nonsense is not acceptable on a footy field!
  76. TheAlmightyJish

Haha you are a fruitcake mate. I watched the game. Eyes don't lie.
  77. TheAlmightyJish

Be that as it may. Do you think it's ever acceptable for a starting prop to play an entire half without a hitup? Haha. The bloke has to have some fucking pride in his damn career and profession. That's pure sulking and letting your mate down. Sure the dogs made a blue signing him on a 3 year...
  78. TheAlmightyJish

Official Gus on Twitter

Was thinking this, is Taukeiaho actually coming? If we don't at least land him it's Grimm as fuck in the middle.
  79. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion Update on Signings

100%, was playing busted due to necessity and other blokes like RFM who played an entire half as a starting prop without a hitup were giving him no support. I still think that display by RFM is one of the most fucked things I've ever witness happen on a football field. Anyway, all hail our...
  80. TheAlmightyJish

Opinion Update on Signings

King is a fucking sexy motherfucker when he's fit. Could really use a big bopper next to him but anyone having a go about him being an issue has screws loose. He is a very good player, and now he's no longer a virgin, he will be even better.
  81. TheAlmightyJish

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

My boss will have to fire me because I wouldn't come to work all week. I'll be in the handicap stalls with Kalyn Ponga celebrating like grand final week!
  82. TheAlmightyJish

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

There's an old saying in rugby league my friend and it goes like this. "When you think you have enough utilities, buy another 3!"
  83. TheAlmightyJish

Finalising the Kurt Mann deal?
  84. TheAlmightyJish

You been having coffees with Buzz Rothfield mate?
  85. TheAlmightyJish

Imagine you had a bad day at work and told your mate and then your mate attacked your boss on social media. What a joke that is if that's legit.
  86. TheAlmightyJish

You reckon Kikau isn't in the same class as Matterson? Mate what did you have to drink this morning?
  87. TheAlmightyJish

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Wishing this young lad a speedy recovery. In the meantime Karl can step aside. Let's blood Damon Marshall as lock instead plz. Love the look of this kid.
  88. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

100% agree with that mate half and fullback the most important. But I guess that delicious man Phillip Ronald "Sexy Boy" Gould sees him as our halfback.
  89. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Can't disagree there, I'd be keeping Cleary and Edwards over Luai for sure. Just gotta make those tough calls in their position. As much as I despise him currently I'd take Luai with open arms, give us a multi-time premiership winning half any day of the week please. Better than Kyle Flanagan...
  90. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Fair call but they also let Koroisau go and he definitely was no weak link. They just back their system and nursery, 4 grand finals in a row players are gonna be constantly pushed out the back door just the way it is. I'd hardly say Mitch Kenny is a better player than Luai.
  91. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Hahaha that's just a backwards way of saying he's coming. Who is this wordsmith source of yours mate? Haha
  92. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Is this fair dinkum? Haha. He is a better version of Josh Reynolds, so I'd happily take him
  93. TheAlmightyJish

SMH Luai

Have you ever heard the word 'logic' Joel?
  94. TheAlmightyJish

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

I suspect he didn't want to announce SST until after the super league grand final? I'm sure he will get around to it. Gus doesn't give a fuck if the fans are impatient that's what people need to realise. He knows the vision of the club and knows what success looks like. I don't ever worry...
  95. TheAlmightyJish

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Did we miss out on Stephen Crichton? Arguably the best outside back in the world currently. I swear he is coming to Belmore next year but I could be wrong. I'll ask Gus at Jobels this morning to confirm.
  96. TheAlmightyJish

Stephen Crichton

Critta is just as fast as GI I reckon. At the very least he is as quick as GI was at fullback for Souths.
  97. TheAlmightyJish

Bronson Xerri

May not have always been clean but one thing bruh, steroids can make you a little faster but they don't make you fast. The lad has wheels boiiii