Search results

1. J

Historic Club Teams thread

Just thought I would bring this up because clearly (judging by the debates in the 04 Bulldogs V 92 Broncos thread) it's something that people do enjoy talking about me being one of them. I figure why not have a thread where we can talk about such things. I am going to try to mostly keep my...
  2. J

JR Test: Australia V NZ

Anyone else watching? It has been pretty good quality so far.
  3. J

4 Nations withdrawals

12 players withdrawn from the Australian squad, most of them had no chance of making the team but here they are: Billy Slater Brett Morris Andrew Fifita Justin Hodges Matt Gillette Michael Gordon Dale Copely Will Hopoate Aiden Sezer Dave Taylor Trent Merrin Josh Dugan Like I...
  4. J

The unofficial official Kennel hype vid.

Hey guys, so here is the deal. Going to put together a hype vid for the Bulldogs. The song shall be 300 Violin Orchestra. for those who don't know it see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCebJodm0lY I am going to be doing all the editing trying to time all the hits and plays with the...
  5. J

NRL.com top 50

http://www.nrl.com/top-50-players-in-the-nrl-part-1/tabid/10874/newsid/81588/default.aspx So NRL.com is doing a list of their top 50 current NRL players. they have only just started but how bad is their start: 50. Shaun Fensom 49. Luke Lewis 48. Jamie Soward 47. James Segayaro 46. Trent...
  6. J

Jake Friend Injury

Just read that Jake Friend is hurt and his season might be over. If this is the case the Roosters are FINISHED. Feel sorry for the guy who has had a really great season and should be picked in the Australian team instead of Farah (but knowing Tim Sheens this won't happen). But in regards to us...
  7. J

Remember when...

So i was just looking at some old NRL photos of Australian teams and saw Kurt Gidley in some of them and it was just so funny seeing him there. Now with hindsight he was just so out of place! So my idea here is just things that now in hindsight we realise are blatantly wrong and even hilarious...