Search results

1. J

A uni student name and shames world leaders

Its one of those things... i know my views are pretty out there, which is why i have avoided this forum a few days because i know some members are proud muslims and that is awesome. I am proud of my heritage also. But i know what j have the issue with and many others do as well is the...
  2. J

Anonymous Group Declare Revenge On Terrorism

There are places that have the anti blasphemy laws you seem to be proposing. They all absolutely suck.
  3. J

So what? We also realised it was wrong and abolished such practices and condemn them and the people who practice them. It was you defending them because you need to defend the culture of the past for some retarded reason. Also Victorian England has nothing to do with me, I am not English and...
  4. J

The Consolidated NFL Thread

It's just the Patriots man. Ravens and the Pats genuinely hate each other. We have a bunch of tough sobs like TSizzle and Haloti Ngata and usually a proper nasty defence, they have a pretty boy QB and usually a brutally effective passing attack (though their D is solid this year). I just wish...
  5. J

Ffs mate I have never read what they print so how could I love it. I simply commend them for standing up against Muslim terrorism. On second thoughts I think you are right. They deserved to die for upsetting the poor oppressed Muslims who make up 1.6 billion of the worlds population. Tbh...
  6. J

The scariest rugby league player in history

He was great because when he was playing something was always just about to happen. It wasn't always good but it was always entertaining. I also hated Robbie Kearns and somewhat remember thinking watching Morley knock his ass out was hilarious
  7. J

You asked a stupid question. I am not a reader of the magazine... Obviously. So I have no idea of their historical alignments nor are they necessary to what I was saying. I don't give a shit when anyone insults anything either. Not just when they insult religion. All I was doing was...
  8. J

Firstly, not writing off the lions. Just think Ravens and Steelers are definitely better and that the Bengals are comparable. Also I am somewhat skeptical of the advanced statistics in NFL. It isn't a sport that generally lends itself to such analysis. Forsett averaged the most yards per...
  9. J

I don't give a shit mate. They just had a massacre in their office by a bunch of deadshit Muslims (note I am calling these particular individuals deadshits not all Muslims because I know how you love to get upset and cry poor) and they came out and said they wouldn't back down and would continue...
  10. J

Touché hahaha they definitely gave the pats a lot better run then they should have though.
  11. J

Ravens had the most efficient rushing offense and a defence that got hot at the end of the year. They basically went within inches of beating the patriots who I would argue are definitely substantially better than the lions. When it counts the ravens turn up. The lions have the same issues as...
  12. J

Cronulla captain Paul Gallen delighted to have Michael Ennis on board

It really just shows how annoyed they are they lost lichaa
  13. J

Love the new Charlie Hebdo cover hahahaha
  14. J

Panthers got hot at the end and played to their potential but the other 3 teams in their division were puss all year. Dolphins are no joke. They would win the NFC South and are better than the 49ers imo. Texans are a bit different but still better than any team in the NFC South. Them and...
  15. J

Last Movie Watched.....

I watched inbetweeners 2 on a flight this morning. Really not sure how I feel about it tbh. I definitely didn't like it, but I'm not sure how much I hated it
  16. J

I would agree but i guess they are doing more than us probably, so it is hard to be too critical. I value my life way too much to head over there tbh.
  17. J

Two wrongs dont make a right? What wrong are they commiting? And anonymous is a bit of a joke really in some ways, there are some really smart hardcore people seemingly involved based on some of the things they have done/claimed to have done in the past. But a lot of people use the tag for...
  18. J

I hope they hammer them. Fck these bastards. I hope it pisses them off too. Their stance on their ideology is ridiculous and they deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for it. The problem is that their is muslim fundamentalists the world over unassociated from each other that want to perform the...
  19. J

Honestly the AFC Championship game was on saturday imo. Not sure the Colts are ready yet. I hope Seattle beat the pats worse than they beat Denver tbh. P.S. Go Colts.
  20. J

NRL Pre-Season Report Cards (RLW Article)

Seriously there isnt a single d... so c- is like the worst possible mark.
  21. J

Nothing new for me hahaha i have been driving the bennet hate train ever since i met the bastard. He did a speech for my dads boss one year, came across so arrogant.
  22. J

No one wants to be the guy that gives teams an F... same as anything, movies, video games etc. are now really on a 6-9 scale.
  23. J

#Top10Tuesday: Unanswered questions - Who got the better end of the Ennis/Lichaa swap

Luke is the catalyst of their attack. They very obviously missed him in stages of the GF. And captain is just a letter next to the name. Every team has an assortment of leaders. Isaac Luke would be one of theirs. And we had guys more than capable of filling the (leadership) role for Ennis.
  24. J

Jockeying for manly duo freezes player market the australian – january 10, 2015 daly

Perret, pritchard, TRex, Reynolds and/or Hodkinson? Id lose any or all of them for foran in a second. I cant see us keeping both Reynolds and hodkinson anyway. Pritchard and Perret are old and TRex is good but overpaid.
  25. J

Thats BS. Dont be that guy hahaha. He carried some pretty bad teams to the play offs because he was the AFC South. Its not like he was on the Patriots. After this year it is probable Rodgers will be 1-4 with no superbowls in the last 4 years i am pretty sure. Not his fault at all. Plus Flacco...
  26. J

I think Peyton might be finished...
  27. J

NFC had the best teams but AFC seemed more deep imo plus our side didnt have the NFC south haha. I am real disappointed ravens got hammered so bad by injuries. We could have made a real run at the SB if our secondary didnt get so depleted. Im stoked Steve Smith is coming back though. Just need...
  28. J

Agreed and kind of agreed. Hawks will be blooosy tough. But if anyone is capable it is ARod. And it doesnt look like Denver or Colts will challenge the patriots. Whoever wins NFC is winning the Superbowl imo
  29. J

all time point scorer record

Yeah. If he had killed kicked from day 1 the record would have lasted a long time! I think Croker could break it, depends how old he plays. And if the raiders can start scoring some points. JT could play pretty long if he wants too. He has always seemed like the eort of player who would...
  30. J

All 3 games have been pretty good. Carolina never really looked like winning but Ravens and Cowboys both looked like the better team for fair portions of their game. Ravens got beaten by a great trick play and general patriots at foxborough sketchiness you always have too contend with and the...
  31. J

Last Movie Watched.....

As a fan of the show i actually thought they did a relatively good job with the first inbetweeners film. Havent seen the second yet but havent heard anything good about it. The entourage film will probably suck but i will go and see it.
  32. J

God i love Kam Chancellor...
  33. J

Nah not just yet. Still alive. Just gotta get this one in and trust your awesome D.
  34. J

Canterbury recruit Michael Lichaa 'not trying to be Michael Ennis'

He has been mediocre on attack for much of the past 2 years on attack. Lichaa cant be worse with the ball.
  35. J

Kam Chancellor is amazing
  36. J

John Harbaugh is a ballsy coach. One of the best there is. And Flacco is as good a QB as any there is. His whole career he has gone into opposition stadiums in the play offs when it matters and beats them. He may not break the statistical records like Brady and Manning, but when all is said and...
  37. J

#Top10Tuesday: Unanswered questions - Who got the better end of the Ennis/Lichaa swap

And ask souths how crucial luke is to their team... there lies the answer too how valuable Luke is.
  38. J

go denver. Death to the patriots ;)
  39. J

Ahhh thats a shame... i was actually pretty confident going into this game. A little disappointed. But the pats were just a little too good in the end. That last int will cost flacco some damn credit.
  40. J

Bulldogs Team Round 1

Im not certain on his contract figure but it sure as hell isnt 150k per year. Everyone wanted the guy and they all wanted him bad. Fringe first grade veteran backrowers get 150k per year. Not 20 year old city-country reps bookmarked for superstardom. If our offer was 150k he would probably still...
  41. J

Canterbury recruit Michael Lichaa 'not trying to be Michael Ennis'

Plays for the irrelevant cronulla sharks. Lichaa is the future.
  42. J

The NRL's top five forward packs

I still think the Roosters pack is still actually a relatively narrow second. They are definitely better than Souths and Broncos on paper imo. They are the biggest obstacle between us and a potential premiership this year. Barring injury and certain members of their backline doing something...
  43. J

Bulldogs Team Round 1

I can't see Mbye starting at hooker over Lichaa and definitely no way lichaa plays NSW Cup. Just have to look at his pay package to see what des thinks of him. It is a possibility that Mbye gets a run off the bench. But i think des will have him ready for 80 min games by rd 1. He is an elite...
  44. J

Its picked before the superbowl and i believe is only meant to consider the regular season. Roethlisburger and Romo both werent even the MVP of their team, Bell and Murray were. Plus Brown and Dez were right up there. Its jj v rodgers imo. Maybe luck aswell but he had a lot of ints.
  45. J

Undeniably. They killed us in the backline, halves and hooker and had marginally worse forwards. It would have been a pretty big upset if we were able to beat their side last season. This year not so much.
  46. J

Rugby League’s Greatest Backlines

I guess they technically were an NRL backline? Possibly the best since the NRL was formed.
  47. J

JJ Watt should win it. Texans woulda been 2-14 or worse without him.
  48. J

Hahaha nah just a basic health science degree. I need to get it to go into the field i want too. I just wish i had done it first rather than wasting time on my psych degree. Still i will have a pretty varied skillset relevant to the fields im interested in so it should be sweet i guess. Eww...
  49. J

Joy of being at uni. I watch them on my ipad in the library or in the back row of lectures haha
  50. J

Rugby League’s Greatest Forward Packs

They are the best defensive team of the modern era statistically. For some reason the forwards get way too much credit for it apparently (despite it being largely due to the backs aswell imo). They were definitely the best pack of 2013 imo but dont belong on this list.
  51. J

Rugby League Live 3 game announced!

I just remember a few i thought were really crazy. James Graham is 71 dave klemmer is 60-something Reni Maitua is 75 curtis sironen is 81 GI is 86 (how is he not over Shaun Johnson) Shaun Johnson is 88 (2nd best in the game behind JT) josh Reynolds is 85 (by far highest on the bulldogs...
  52. J

Rugby League Live 3 game announced!

Just looked over the player ratings on the fanhub... wtf were they smoking...
  53. J

Speed Session in Pics Steve Turner Wed 24th December, 10:00AM

Someone i studied under has worked with kasiano in the past and still knows him relatively well. They are all apparently super impressed with him this offseason. Apparently he is doing a very good job.
  54. J

Jacob Loko charged with 'high range' DUI

Without hypotheticals you can still make a case to sack him. He did something that was illegal and fairly or unfairly has brought negative attention to the organisation. If the media backlash was sufficient (which it doesnt look like it will be) a club would sack a fringe first grader in a...
  55. J

but the problem is, as was pointed out before, The packers offer a completely different set of issues than a team like the Seahawks does. It isn't just that they are undefeated at home it is the way they win at home. They are going to come out and hang a big score on the cowboys. And you really...
  56. J

hanibal

I am up to date. It is a top show. Mads honestly is my favourite lecter. It feels blasphemous to say that
  57. J

NRL waiting for Dogs to act on Loko DUI

Jake Friend has been looked after really well by the roosters. He is also inexpendable. Loko is not, call hypocrisy all you want but it is how the world works. If you are exceptional at your job you are given a lot longer leash than someone who is not. In saying that i am not happy with the...
  58. J

We have as much of a chance of an upset at foxborough as you do at lambeau. It is not very much at all. GB are the best team in the NFL at home where they are near unbeatable, they have the best QB in football, dallas barely scraped past the lions who arent anywhere near the level of GB at home...
  59. J

Bullshit. That was pass interference. Only reason you won
  60. J

Oh well. They will have to be a lot better v the pack
  61. J

Refs are wearing cowboys jerseys today. That flag that was picked up was bs
  62. J

Both teams are trying bloody hard to lose this one
  63. J

Still alive hahaha
  64. J

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha only in dallas
  65. J

That int was huge. If they had scored this drive it was over
  66. J

I cant see you winning in lambeau. You dont have the pieces to slow down the pack imo. I give you the best shot @ Seattle though
  67. J

Are you kidding? The fans of Americas team? If you won a playoff game or 2 you would be as bad as the rest of us and you know it haha.
  68. J

Ehh... pats will probably win. Only thing we have going for us is our run d and pass rush. Our secondary is suspect. We match up well with the pats but they are a tonne more talented. I dont even hate the cowboys or anything haha it is just fun watching them at their worst. Like watching a...
  69. J

Its ridiculous how good the cowboys are on the road. Lions are looking good today. Their D-line looks awesome, they are winning the battle in the trenches
  70. J

Who cares haha Dallas are more fun when they are imploding :)
  71. J

Lets go detroit
  72. J

Andrew luck is a superstar
  73. J

Terrell Suggs has won the Ravens this game if we dont choke. He is so good
  74. J

T Sizzle!
  75. J

On The Punt

Oregon are unreal. You hear about how fast they are, but it doesnt do it justice. Mariota is going pro aswell, he will go first. They should kill tOSU. Winston really impressed me with the way he conducted himself yesterday. Nice to see him not chew out his hb. He is a quality player...
  76. J

Keuchley is a superstar
  77. J

I almost hope it is the packers. The seahawks would beat them like 20+ to 6 or something. But packers at Lambeau could drop 50+ on them.
  78. J

Well they are easily the 2 worst teams to ever play each other in the play offs...
  79. J

Arizona and Carolina are both so bad on offense...
  80. J

Which players do you consider underrated and overrated from the 2014 season?

Thats a mighty contribution to the thread here when if you bothered to look above you notice i apologised and pointed out you are entitled to believe what you want but i dont see how you could compare him to cronk or jt in any facet of the game. I am sure plenty would agree with me.
  81. J

I thought Seattle over Pats. Feeling real confident tbh.
  82. J

Dont watch tv mate. Apart from live sport. I havent followed the coverage at all. All i know is this guy allegedly blew a .189 and thus deserves no sympathy
  83. J

He is intitled to his day in court re legal results. The club is entitled to sack him prior to this. And anyone who is drink driving doesnt deserve any of our sympathy.
  84. J

Seattle are going to the superbowl. Sorry fellas ;)
  85. J

And you would be calling for him to be drawn and quartered yet you are defending loko...
  86. J

On The Punt

Fsu were in it up to their necks until the fumbles started. They were definitely capable but the second Oregon got a chance they just blew fsu out
  87. J

Re-sign Anasta now

There is more to it than just that. Not saying it isnt a contributing factor though. And our market is actually somewhat similar to the US albeit on a much smaller scale. They have multiple comps that are extremely competitive and general athleticism does translate. Our lower population makes...
  88. J

Re-sign Anasta now

NFL earns so much more than either of those comps that it isnt funny. Correlation does not equal causation, but i think their is a fair case that the cap is a contributing factor. A competition without a cap would struggle to succeed in the australian market. Why do you think the a league...
  89. J

He didnt kill anyone therefore it is ok. Ofcourse.
  90. J

Its a DUI offence. I have next to no doubt that he did it.
  91. J

Sportal 2015 predictions.

Yes there is a count back system i am pretty sure. I think It goes most tries next and works through penalties etc. And ends with a coin flip.
  92. J

Wtf does his ethnicity have to do with anything. Besides, some really good players have been fijian. Noa Nadruku and Petero Civoneceva (right up there with the best front rowers i have seen). And i bet there have been good tongans as well i just dont know who is tongan off the top of my head.
  93. J

I hate idiots that drive whilst drunk. Im just glad he didnt kill anyone.
  94. J

Danny Wicks set to be officially registered as an Eel after serving jail term

I tried to explain what i meant but you clearly were unwilling to listen. I got that brick wall feeling so i left it.
  95. J

On The Punt

Cook is sinking us
  96. J

Auckland Nines squad

Granville isnt it? I like his game a lot. I rate him more than McCullough haha But then i hate McCullough as much as Marley hates JReynolds
  97. J

Learn to read mate. I am absolutely certain the roosters have sacked carney and signed ferguson. It's ok to admit you misread and/or misunderstood what i meant.
  98. J

I never said they did... i just said that they sacked carney for his issues but were willing to overlook ferguson's later. Choice of words are important. I said they sacked Carney AND signed Ferguson. Not that they sacked carney TOO sign ferguson