Search results

1. Dogsville

Have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year

This forum has some of the craziest people but also some of the best people you will find anywhere. No matter what, you are all passionate and have your thoughts on the Dogs. I have to go into have some surgery today but want to take the time to wish all of you a fantastic festive season, no...
  2. Dogsville

News Roosters To Throw Napa Lifeline

The ginger tom cat is back. Spencer Leniu may reportedly be off to the Roosters next year but that has not stopped the Tricolours from making a move to bolster their forward pack for 2023. According to The Daily Telegraph, former Roosters firebrand Dylan Napa has been given a potential NRL...
  3. Dogsville

News Corey Norman Facing Ban

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/exnrl-star-corey-norman-facing-monster-ban-for-vulgar-act-in-super-league/news-story/27655ee5289a12fb58cd6e3f06129079 Former NRL star Corey Norman is facing a lengthy ban for allegedly trying to stick his finger between the legs and up the backside of an...
  4. Dogsville

Matt Burton take a bow.

Great effort for Burton to stop this try
  5. Dogsville

News Vaughan's contract terminated

https://www.zerotackle.com/paul-vaughans-contract-ripped-up-by-dragons-106515/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Zero%20Tackle&fbclid=IwAR2_c4xjp7SSFvFRF-VEcDjZ6be99176PRVGWm8uc849heD5H6fucZJy8dU A furious St George Illawarra Dragons board have terminated Paul Vaughan's...
  6. Dogsville

Loss of the Bulldogs spirit

I guess for any Dogs supporter we don't have much to smile about. We feel annoyed and frustrated with the way the team is going, but what is really pissing me off is when players just don't put in for the team. F*^k me even Kieran Foran has played 6 matches in a row this season, must have been a...
  7. Dogsville

Rumour Grant decides on his future ( Melbourne)

After a breakout 2020 season that saw him awarded with the Rugby League Player’s Association ‘Rookie of the Year’ award, Harry Grant’s stocks have well and truly risen. In the first deal of its kind, the 22-year-old Hooker was loaned out to the Wests Tigersthis year by his parent club...
  8. Dogsville

2021 Captain

We have changed coach and hopefully he brings a good support staff and they work the players hard in the off season to get them fit, they are so far behind other teams that they can only play good for about 15 minutes and then the looked gassed. We can blame Pay and SG for the poor selections...
  9. Dogsville

Official Napa out for the rest of season

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/09/07/napa-suffers-medial-ligament-injury/?fbclid=IwAR03azqcD2RkceohzB_HK8IaNPVBit4FkH9qYzc9iPdTGDZLJzdMKns9rtc Napa suffers medial ligament injury Authorbulldogs.com.auTimestampMon 7 Sep 2020, 11:21 AM The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm Dylan...
  10. Dogsville

Our team 2021

We are rightfully hard on many of the players. We love the Dogs and we want them to win. We deserve a winning culture after all the hard times, but I have a question for the supporters here. We have see players who have shown glimpses of ability over the years or have gone backwards - Smith...
  11. Dogsville

Other News Source Campbell-Gillard's Panthers future clouded with Eels looming

The Penrith Panthers could be parting ways with prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard next year, with the Parramatta Eels hatching a plan to lure the international to the club. NRL.com understands the Eels and Panthers have been in discussions about a potential release from the final five years of...
  12. Dogsville

Kalache and Wakeman

I am keen to see the Canterbury Cup boys Kalache and Wakeham playing with some NRL players in the Fiji v Lebanon game.
  13. Dogsville

Enough is enough

I am over it, been a Doggies fan for over 40 years but I have never seen a team as poor as this. I have seen teams over the years at least having a go, but something is very wrong here. Normally I don't like seeing coaches sacked (especially mid season) but Pay must go. The players are slow and...
  14. Dogsville

Is Martin the best kicker in the NRL era?

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/08/24/is-martin-best-goal-kicker-in-nrl-era/ He is certainly consistent. But best? Thoughts?
  15. Dogsville

ISP finals

Will the semi finals of the ISP be televised on free to air? They have been showing one game a week which gives us a chance to see the younger players having a go. Just wondering if anyone knows if finals will also televised. Plus im keen to see how Carr and other players mentioned here go.