Search results

1. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

I hate the management at NRL as much as anyone but if Klemmer goes its on us not them. It's up to us to either let him go or keep him. Nothing to do with the NRL
  2. T

Members Forum

People keep talking about replacements for klemmer and if he wants to go let him. I remember that line with Barba as well. Who did we end up with? Thats right no one and just moved Perrett to fullback. In the end we are a joke of a club. Players are walking all over us and it will continue to...
  3. T

Morris to fullback

He has Stewart's pace that was what I was referring too. It's that pace that makes Stewart so formidable as a fullback. Yes Morris passing game is ordinary but it can be developed and was working pretty well at the end of last year.
  4. T

Morris to fullback

Pretty sure he only didn't like it as he was worried about his origin chances.
  5. T

Morris to fullback

Now that the origin series is almost over could Des switch Morris back into the fullback role? Morris was originally reluctant due to harming his origin chances, with the series over he may be more than happy to fill in at the back. Morris speed at the back will give des an almost brett Stewart...
  6. T

Today proved Ennis has to go [Now with poll]

Ennis was poor. So was Williams. But we lost the game based on our structure. For the past two seasons we have compressed our wingers and it's been a disaster from the get go. Hasler lost us the game. Our structure in defence is easily exploited as seen by the game winning try and our...