Search results

1. Dogna88

Flat Earth

Ok. Dont be shy. Who thinks the earth is flat? Surely Rod, bricky and a few others.
  2. Dogna88

Luke Brooks

Luke Brooks asking for a release. Que the Brooks to dogs rumour
  3. Dogna88

Milford

Would you take Milford for $160k if he is cleared of his last charge on 30 March
  4. Dogna88

Schoupp

Am I alone in not rating this guy? Id rather Averillo play in the centres. Even Schoupp on the wing to fuck off Okunbor
  5. Dogna88

Transgender sports people

If there is already a thread for this. Please delete. Just reading up on Lia Thomas. Whats TK's thoughts? Should trans gender athletes be able to compete? Thomas clearly has an unfair advantage over biological female athletes? I'm cool with trans people wanting to do or feel or portray...
  6. Dogna88

Is war inevitable?

With the China/Russia agreement, China moving pieces to invade Taiwan, Russia massing forces on the Ukraine boarder, etc... is war an inevitable within the next few years?
  7. Dogna88

The Great 'economic' Reset

Can i get people's thoughts and discussions on this?? Left, Right, Tin foil hatters??? What do they think it is? Pros? Cons? Etc etc
  8. Dogna88

@BEASTMODE

Ok. I want a petition. If 30 people on the kennel "agree" with this post. @Beastmode has to change his avatar to Lachlan Lewis until the start of the 2021 season. Come on people. We need some off season cheer.
  9. Dogna88

Adam Elliot Injury - Out for the season

Any updates? Has been one of our best this year.
  10. Dogna88

JMK

Said it before. Ill say it again. He is woeful. His service is woeful. His vision is woeful. Getting a new 9 should be our upmost priority. Put katoa or lewis there. I dont care ffs. Anything else but him
  11. Dogna88

JMK

Why is he getting off without criticism??? The 9 is the tip of the spear in attack. He had no direction. Did not read their defence. Yes Lewis was bad. But JKM (and the game plan) was woeful
  12. Dogna88

Jack Cogger

How does Jack Cogger go???
  13. Dogna88

Round 10 Injury Report

Cant watch the video on my phone. Can someone summarise?
  14. Dogna88

Mbye and Tolman

Please update re damage
  15. Dogna88

Lachlan Lewis

Yes I am starting a thread. Kid needs to partner Foran in the halves. Frawley showed half as much against a shit canberra side playing with our full FG side. Lewis steered the ship and showed raw talent against a full strength Panthers side playing with our NSW cup side
  16. Dogna88

Moses mic'd up with Lichaa

Anyone watch the interview... My net has carked it. Can people please post main points... All i got to was the spine is pretty much locked in as 1. Mbye 6. Frawley 7. Foran 9. Lichaa
  17. Dogna88

Lichaa post match interview

Has anyone watched it.... It is fairly raw. He definitely takes indirect stabs at the club and Des.
  18. Dogna88

Mbye expects to finish the season in the halves

Bulldogs playmaker Moses Mbye says he isn't fazed where coach Des Hasler plays him week to week but after a successful return to halfback following a stint at hooker and with departing five-eighth Josh Reynolds still injured, Mbye expects to finish the season at seven. ‌ Rnd 24: 4:00pm Sun 20...
  19. Dogna88

Perret embraces his sea change

Perrett embraces his sea change http://yi.nzc.am/eupSVj Great read. He pretty much tells the reporters Des is a controlling f*kwit. Good on him! I personally hope he kills it. #sackdes
  20. Dogna88

Cornish

Just watched the rabbits v roosters. I say offer Cornish a cheap contract and put him in the halves with Foran.. Foran can be the dominant play maker for the 13 rounds he will play... Cornish kicked better in one game than Mbye/Reynolds have all.... all their careers loll
  21. Dogna88

Mbye dreaming of origin call up

Mbye dreaming of Maroons call-up http://yi.nzc.am/d3Eocx
  22. Dogna88

Adam Elliot named in country origin team

Wtf??? Why? Thought dogs said no to country/city selection.... ffs... if he plays, doubt he will play against cowboys
  23. Dogna88

Josh Reynolds NRL 360

For those who watched it. Any thoughts?
  24. Dogna88

Members question day 2/11/16

So apparently tonight is the member question night. Thought i would create a thread for all discussions and outcomes relating to this meeting. Anyone know what time it starts??? Anyone know what questions have been approved to be asked? Anyone know of any club announcements?
  25. Dogna88

James Graham cleared of kicking incident on Burgess

If a thread exists for this please merge. Last night when i saw the incident, i thought Graham deserved at least a week. Now that i think about it. It will be a joke if he even gets charged. Sam Burgess slapped tim browne. Nothing Players constantly grab other players around the colar and...
  26. Dogna88

SOS Barba

F**k ill say it if no one else will... Barba doesnt look welcome at sharks after his current contract expires... lets see if he wants to come back next year. And id seriously make a play for paul vaughn and get rid of tolman... this club makes me sick
  27. Dogna88

L.Perrett

What is the go with this guy? How much $$$ is he on? Why doesnt he get game time? I honestly dont understand. I don't beleive castles corporate answer either about the nsw cup draw...
  28. Dogna88

Brett Morris rumour

Rumour going around on facebook is Brett Morris will miss 6-8 weeks. Can anyone confirm?
  29. Dogna88

Moses Mbye

Does anyone know where Mbye is??? Can't see him in any of the preseason training packages.... Strange
  30. Dogna88

Shannon Boyd hates Klemmer

Lol indirectly stated he hates klemmer on Matty John's big weekend. Hope klem knocks his block off next time we meet.
  31. Dogna88

Player clean out / changes

What players would you realistically clear out of our current side? Which players ( off contract next year of course) would you recruit? Consideration for the salary cap has to be taken into account.... If your bother named your 1-17 for 2016....
  32. Dogna88

Mbye to fullback

Ok. Bag me out. Whatever. Mbye should have a crack at fb.... Honestly wtf do we have to lose. He is fast, communicates, has a footy brain! Why not?!?!?!?!? We are going to get pumped by raiders next week anyway. Lets just try something else!!!!
  33. Dogna88

Danny Fualalo

Danny Fualalo to start on the bench tonight... Add this to the game day thread when created
  34. Dogna88

Media reaction to Souths game incidents

Matty Johns Show Anyone watching Matty Johns show??? What are they saying about our game? Moderator note: This thread is a merge of multiple threads about media reactions. Read on for other articles, media reactions.
  35. Dogna88

How will the new Interchange rule affect us?

Delete thread if one has already been created. Next year the interchange rule changes to possibly 6. How does this effect the dogs? Creativity is key... Recruitment changes etc etc...
  36. Dogna88

Dogs players in NRL fantasy

For those playing NRL fantasy. Which bulldog players are a sure thing in your 17? Which bulldog players are you using for cash cows?
  37. Dogna88

Mbye to 5/8

Mbye needs to replace rush up Reynolds..... Enough is enough. He in his handful of nrl games has showed natural footy instinct. We will not win the premiership this year. Blood the youngsters. Hell why not even try templeman and burr out. Seriously, what do we have to lose!
  38. Dogna88

Josh Jackson stats

Guys, please help. My die hard canberra and souths mates laugh at me when I express my joy in having josh Jackson. They think he is a joke playing average in a good team. Does anyone have stats I can give as evidence! If you can compare them to souths/canberra players would make my day!!!
  39. Dogna88

Ennis on sterlo

I cant watch sterlo tonight! Can anyone fill me in on the Ennis interview?