Search results

1. D

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Wouldn’t it be nice if a 120 kg blonde Fijian accidentally runs at him
  2. D

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Case in point. Their scumbag supporters partying before the 22 grand final were saying f**k the bulldogs. Thankfully the panthers put them in their place.
  3. D

News Liam Knight

True I have seen a lot better. I guess everyone has different tastes.
  4. D

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

They lose him and end up signing Teddy. So they didn’t suffer.
  5. D

They are panthers bound
  6. D

Yes let’s shut it down now. It’s official
  7. D

Could be the tigers to join their mate Luai
  8. D

It’s as good as done.
  9. D

Press conference at 11am
  10. D

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

I wouldn’t be surprised if the dogs offer was just a tad higher than Penrith 850k offer. Luai is not a 1 million dollar player.
  11. D

The dogs can match but will not match.
  12. D

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Watch this space Joel…..and million posts from you.
  13. D

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

No Joel he wants to join the dogs to join his mates.
  14. D

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

https://www.zerotackle.com/another-club-put-forward-long-term-contract-for-luai-204464/
  15. D

Yes we are out of running Joel. It’s a smokescreen for Nathan Cleary
  16. D

Let it go Joel let it go. The wet dream for you is over.
  17. D

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I’m worried about Joel now. He has nothing else to post now that there’s no player targets atm.
  18. D

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

No but seeing who reported it (weilder). He does have good sources with the bulldogs namely Gus.
  19. D

SMH Luai

The Dragons offering 1.2mill that’s why. Hard to turn down.
  20. D

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Double negative equals a positive
  21. D

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

BREAKING: Hearing that the Bulldogs won’t make an offer for Addin Fonua-Blake @9NewsSyd @NRLonNine - Danny Weildler
  22. D

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Loved the way Pangai played. Ran hard with no stupid offloads. What was his running metres today?
  23. D

Rumour Watson ?

So Tino is out of the equation?
  24. D

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Yeah Joel you should come back November
  25. D

Broncos Rocked As Payne Haas Hits Open Market

Hard to choose between Tino and Haas. If I had to pick one it would be Tino because we will get him for 2024 while Haas is 2025.
  26. D

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Stay positive Joel and take your vitamins.
  27. D

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

I thought that cant happen when he’s contracted unless the dragons have allowed him.
  28. D

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Jacob Preston
  29. D

News NRL under pressure from clubs to censor Phil Gould

It has to be the roosters
  30. D

Gerrard Sutton.

Under Gerard Sutton the bulldogs record is 17 wins 23 losses. Very surprising due to lack of success the past few years.
  31. D

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

Those news limited inbreds are clutching at straws. Gus gives them nothing and have to resort to a twitter account to create an article. What a depressing life they lead.
  32. D

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

I’m pretty sure it’s Dean Ritchie doing the article this week
  33. D

Petition to Cancel Good Friday game.

I’m really starting to hate this feral crackhead club. Absolute arrogance from these pricks.
  34. D

Official Ciraldo Press Conference

His demeanour is such a breath of fresh air. Totally the opposite of Barrett. If you told me we will be 3 and 3 with the horror injury toll, I would of taken it and run. We will be much better in the long run with all these challenges at the moment.
  35. D

Scheduled loss v Souths

Oh fuck its Gerard Sutton.
  36. D

News The Bulldogs prodigy making waves in the NSW Cup

250k a year for Oloapu or 1.2mil for Moses? Tough decision
  37. D

Reed Mahoney

He’s not going anywhere. Can see him here for the rest of his career.
  38. D

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

I think it was 48-14. We went to sleep in the 2nd half.
  39. D

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

First game of 2004 against the scummy eels. After the drama of the alleged rape scandal we came out firing smashing the eels. First half was like 36-0 or something.
  40. D

Rumour Mitchell Moses

The Moses ship has sailed.
  41. D

Triple mmmmmmmmm now

I love how Tallis is questioning the roosters signing everyone they want. About time someone in the media speaks up about them.
  42. D

Reed Mahoney

Although he went to the dark side for a few years, he’s a bulldog through and through. A proper hooker and the best hooker we have had since Ennis. I also think he will be better than Ennis.
  43. D

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Loved Ciro press conference. He praised the effort but still claimed he wasn’t happy with the second half. That sets high standards. If that was Barrett he would be doing handstands.
  44. D

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

He will get his shot. A matter of when and not if. I think Ciro is waiting to get a couple of forwards back before throwing him in.
  45. D

Even spud Carroll thinks he’s too good for reserves. This kid will play NRL sooner rather than later.
  46. D

Why not put him on the bench as a utility and give Reynolds the halfback starting spot. Karl can come in and relieve JR.
  47. D

Genuine spine options for 2023

If Isaiya Katoa can first grade then I have no doubt Oloapu can handle it. It’s a matter of when and not if.
  48. D

Leniu - What happened?

All good mate. I think Gus is going to sit on the money available for now and see what pops up during the year.
  49. D

Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

I’m glad the media are reporting this and are not gagged. The rorters have at least 8-10 players that could command upto or over 1 million dollars a year in the open market but decide to stay for the beach.
  50. D

News Flanagan just wants to be himself

So he wants to be himself. That’s why he’s failed so far.
  51. D

Give moses the leagues club

Hope Gus has changed his mind and approaches him again.
  52. D

News Matt Burton

If it’s a boy his name will be Mitchell or Moses.
  53. D

Jacob Preston Will Be This Years Bargain Buy

Only in appearance. Preston has got more attacking flair in his right fingernails than Tolman has in his whole body.
  54. D

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Yes Gus said so
  55. D

News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

The drunk reads this forum. That’s the closest he will get for news about our club.
  56. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Why is Fittler at the bulldogs training. Go back to the rorters you cock.
  57. D

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

It would make sense if the rorters want to move Manu to five eighth. Keary would be great for us but just worried about his concussion issues.
  58. D

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

It’s safe to say though that the bulldogs don’t want to go into a bidding war and have dropped out.
  59. D

Time to lock thread. Waste of time discussing a player that wont be here.
  60. D

I think his heart is in parramatta. He’s just squeezing as much as he can from them. He knows it’s his last major contract.
  61. D

It looks like it. But kiwidog still thinks we are a chance.
  62. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Good going Kiwidog. Keep us updated on the Moses situation.
  63. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

We can give flanagan to the broncos as a good gesture.
  64. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

This would be the icing on the cake. They wanted 500k transfer fee. We can give them flanagan
  65. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Yes that’s what I’m hearing
  66. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Does this put to bed the Moses talk?
  67. D

Fox Sports Teen sensation’s meeting with Gould, Bennett amid ugly Broncos standoff

Could be a sign that we missed out on Moses. Anything new on that front kiwi?
  68. D

Parramatta fans seem to think that he will re sign with them soon. There’s a few credible sources there that say he was always staying but wanted to squeeze as much as he can from the eels.
  69. D

The only thing wrong with that assumption is that his current club will announce he’s leaving or he will tell his teammates and coach and then it will come out.
  70. D

We need to sign Lewis for 2023

Oh ffs when does the season start already
  71. D

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

No news on Moses?
  72. D

Who knows but eels fans today are adamant that he will be re signing. I guess Gus didn’t want to go into a bidding war. Maybe Kiwi can shed some light on the situation.
  73. D

One post u say he hasn’t decided then you say he’s staying at the eels. You’re a confusing little man
  74. D

A few parra fans are confident that Moses has re signed with the eels.
  75. D

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

Doesn’t agree to terms a verbal agreement or more a signed contract?
  76. D

Panther whingers

What goes around comes around. We might be returning the favour firstly with Mahoney and possibly Moses.
  77. D

Should we re-sign Flanagan? (Read before commenting)

Short answer no long answer no way in hell
  78. D

Who knows anyway. I have a feeling something will come out this week re Moses.
  79. D

I actually got it from a reliable poster in the parra forum. Not the one eyed forum.
  80. D

When you have dinner with Gus and Ciraldo then it sounds really positive.
  81. D

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Michael Chammas will be reporting a breaking news of Stephen Crichton side of the story. A poster was saying this on another forum.
  82. D

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

What the good and bad news Kiwi?
  83. D

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

If we sign Moses than we will have 3 capable goal kickers.
  84. D

Watched that match the other day on YouTube . It was in 1993 and we won 42-6