Search results

1. jamescairns2

Thanks to an anonymous Bulldogs fan.

I went to the game last night with my best mate who is a passionate Dragons fan. As you all know, a very intense game and finish. My mate was shattered and had his head in hands, I felt bad for him, I'd know how awful it feels and he got some terrible family news yesterday. Dw I felt bad after...
  2. jamescairns2

Hokkos Performance

Not everyone will agree, but I thought that was possibly his best ever performance I've seen. That ball for perrett impregnated me and his cross field kicks were spot on, ran with the ball, controlled the game. He is hitting fine form.
  3. jamescairns2

Post-Match Press Conference Massive Point

Media: What made you decide it was right to start Reynolds at 6? (quote may be off) Des: Because both our international centres are out. So Dessie pretty much confirmed that Mbye is the future at five eighth. Or am I reading into it too much. If I'm right thank hazem, seeing all this Thurston...
  4. jamescairns2

Mbye is the one.

Firstly, the incident. Enough has been said, I was at the game and was actually surprised by how angry I was. Staring at the laughing happy Rabbitohs fans behind the Kennel literally made my blood boil, and I was in a state of rage haha. Bullsh8t all round. Most importantly tho, they can have...
  5. jamescairns2

Kennel Tickets

Hi guys, I want to purchase a pass into the kennel for my pop as the rest of us are already members for the game vs South's. I know ive read on the members website its possible. Does anyone know how to go about this? From recent experience the membership team is less than impressive for...
  6. jamescairns2

Five reasons the Doggies will make Rabbit stew this Sunday

‘Glory glory to South Sydney’ – the inner mantra of each Rabbitohs fan. I won’t further assault your ears with how long it has been since they have been on the greatest stage, but it’s been a while. Actually it’s been a really long while. Coach Michael MacGuire was not even born and Alex...
  7. jamescairns2

Interesting Observation #2

Only one team (dragons) since 2007 has won a premiership without having been in a grand final in the preceding 5 seasons. Huge factor.
  8. jamescairns2

Post-Match Celebrations

Hello all you Dogs of War, I had this fantasy a while back, but up until two weeks ago it seemed a dream. Now it is reality. We are one game from the game of games, and that is insanely exciting. Not getting ahead of myself, but if we win, I won't feel like going home to bed and sucking on my...
  9. jamescairns2

Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

Hey Kennelers, just wanted to ask who is going to the game/where they will be sitting. i sat in ga at the end of the field vs manly and wished i had have been sitting over in the kennel, so id like to be around some blue and white maniacs. has anyone sat in hot seats, how was it? thought i...
  10. jamescairns2

Thank you Mick Ennis

I'm sure you are all aware that tonight is Mick Ennis' last regular season home game. I personally am sad to see him go. He has given a lot to the club as captain and player. Great ambassador off the field, with charity work and a solid media presence. On the field he defined the Dogs of War...
  11. jamescairns2

2014 Jersey changes

I assume everyone has noticed the change in the jersey this year, but the 2014 jersey available for purchase hasn't been altered. Has anybody heard anything? I know its minor, but I like the difference a lot, won't be able to buy it cheap next year tho.
  12. jamescairns2

Up to five nrl clubs chasing Hoffman.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/up-to-five-nrl-clubs-are-chasing-brisbane-bronco-josh-hoffman/story-e6frf3pc-1227011332677 I hate to start another one of these threads, but if Beale falls through we need to sign this man. Since playing at fb for broncos he has made barba look...
  13. jamescairns2

Reasons for poor attack

Injuries and suspension. At the start of the year, our attack was good enough to win games like tonight because of our pack. We had tolman and graham as a very solid start. Then kasiano and browne in for more impact, then we had Reynolds spark off the back of that. With that pack we win...
  14. jamescairns2

2012 - Round 25 vs Raiders. Hope in history.

I am disgusted by today, i travelled up from wollongong with my family for my mums bday, and was thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed of the effort today. It was inexplicable and unexpected, just like that raiders game in 2012. 34-6 we lost, one game before finals, to a team with no hope and one...
  15. jamescairns2

Reciprocal Rights Seating

Probably not thread worthy, but didnt know where to put it. Looking at reciprocal rights for tigers game. is it worth sitting on the level 4 section reserved for opposition members and getting my sister an extra ticket? or is GA better. i believe it was the same situation vs rabbits earlier in...
  16. jamescairns2

Laurie Daley is considering Hodkinson

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/laurie-daley-is-considering-calling-up-canterburys-trent-hodkinson-to-replace-mitchell-pearce/story-fni3fh9n-1226919201831 i don't know if there is any validity to this, i doubt it. how would trent go on that stage? biggggg step.
  17. jamescairns2

Power of Alex

Knights were really on fire tonight and pretty much out enthused us and I'm sure its because Alex McKinnon was there. They lift so much for him, just like they did against the sharks. Awesome to see him there, everyone cheered for him, so inspiring.
  18. jamescairns2

Elliot resigns as coach of the Warriors

http://www.nrl.com/elliott-resigns-as-warriors-coach/tabid/10874/newsid/77428/default.aspx i wonder how this will effect how they play this week, no doubt it will have an effect on the team, but it could worryingly be a good one.