Search results

1. dogsballs

Round 2 Press Conference

I agreed 100% with all that, I saw the same things.
  2. dogsballs

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Also the eels scored after taking him over the sideline
  3. dogsballs

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

We got outplayed in 2 areas only I feel keeping possession/completion rate and having the ref on your side. Seriously how did we not earn a single set restart?
  4. dogsballs

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

He had a pretty good year for the rabbits before the injury, seems to be a player on the rise and proabably didn’t cost much either
  5. dogsballs

Curran signed.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/02/20/forwards-to-watch-currans-attack/
  6. dogsballs

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Nice reassuring to hear all that
  7. dogsballs

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Why now? Can’t we just be stable. I thought Khouri was doing well?
  8. dogsballs

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

After reading all the negative comments I expected him to have a bad game, then I watched the replay and he was good without being spectacular, 2 of his bombs were not deep enough but everything else was fine. I expected from the comments to see a Liam knight like performance. Also was gassed...
  9. dogsballs

News ‘I didn’t believe it’: Rising NRL star’s cause of death revealed as paramedics recall shocking scene

I just can’t understand how they would not have tried to cool him down with ice and water. Muscle convulsions heat you up more on a hot day it would be the first thing I think you would do
  10. dogsballs

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Johns Bros
  11. dogsballs

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

I cant see Burton playing centre this year. Maybe next year if he fails to Improve by the end of season.
  12. dogsballs

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

Well I guess Gus must have a max price for any prop and won’t budge, I hope we can get Klemmer now since the tigers might want to get luai over for 2024
  13. dogsballs

Fox Sports Klemmer

If we are dropping out of the Fonua Blake race then I feel we have to get Klemmer back if the tigers still want to move him on. Him with that May fella for example would be decent at least
  14. dogsballs

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Yeah the leniu one is a head scratcher, seemed the ideal target for our position. Someone posted on here that the Roosters did rooster stuff to get him over there last minute.
  15. dogsballs

SMH Luai

If we get Luai we better be getting Klemmer as well
  16. dogsballs

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

I have been thinking the same thing as well. Its a lot invested in one prop.
  17. dogsballs

SMH Luai

Getting sick of this guy, I really hope tigers blow their load on him.
  18. dogsballs

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

RFM? Its all we can offer
  19. dogsballs

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

No not into it if we have to lose kik, I would rather get Klemmer back, offload RFM and give klemmer the veteren allowance, klemmer for like $200k after the allowance seems like a bargain
  20. dogsballs

Rumour AFB & JT

My hope is we are training RFM right now as part of a player swap deal, we can dream
  21. dogsballs

Best front row in the comp?

Remember when the one thing the dogs always had was good forwards :(
  22. dogsballs

Opinion Pre Season Training

I actually feel like rfm is staying, just lost the co/captaincy
  23. dogsballs

Opinion New Young #7 from the Sharks.

True seems good on his feet and fast still
  24. dogsballs

Opinion New Young #7 from the Sharks.

https://www.zerotackle.com/bulldogs-poach-halfback-from-cronulla-sharks-165677/#google_vignette scroll don to the highlight video on instagram , pretty good skills
  25. dogsballs

Fox Sports Klemmer

He literally fits the bill of what Gus said we are looking for, an experienced prop plus we are actually that desperate right now.
  26. dogsballs

SEN Interview Pt 1 & 2 - Phil Gould confirms interest in Addin Fonua-Blake, concedes lack of depth in forwards.

Thanks for posting this, definitely answered some questions I had. Its funny I also thought of Steve Mortimer watching that woods kid’s highlights
  27. dogsballs

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Sounds like a journalist making guesses here his source is probably the kennel
  28. dogsballs

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Like I said earlier lets see if we can swap a team who needs a winger for a prop or 2.
  29. dogsballs

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

I won’t pretend to know all the intricacies of the war over there. I just feel I would be laying low atm if I was him. Seems he is a walking headline about to happen right now. The question about sacking him was more out of hope we can use it to get props which I think is more important than a...
  30. dogsballs

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Wow is this a sackable offence? I’m a fan of his playing ability but this is not a smart move, maybe we could swap a team for a prop? Eep
  31. dogsballs

Opinion Blake Taaffe

I thought he was best on field in the nsw cup grandfinal
  32. dogsballs

Something to smile about

Even if panthers weren’t my second team I don’t want the Broncos to win today, they are closer to over taking us on that list
  33. dogsballs

SMH Alex Twal

Our middles have been leaking points for the last 2 years, I think we sign him simply to tighten that up
  34. dogsballs

Alamoti to the Panthers

I’m disappointed, i think he would make a good forward
  35. dogsballs

News Bizarre run of NRL signings leaves Bulldogs fans bemused

Well we want our Jesey Flegg fellas to learn from experienced players as they step up to NSW cup. I feel like it might be part of the reason.
  36. dogsballs

Jake Turpin

His strength seems to be in his defence, dosn’t miss a whole lot
  37. dogsballs

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

I guess that’s a good thing, we certainly lack effort when things go against us.
  38. dogsballs

No Source Kelma Tuilagi

https://www.nswrl.com.au/players/nsw-cup/blacktown-workers-sea-eagles/kelma-tuilagi/
  39. dogsballs

Flanagone....

Glad he has found a position that suits him. Couldn’t knock his effort especially defensively.
  40. dogsballs

Official Gus on Twitter

I’m hoping for more Jacob Prestons less Andrew Davies
  41. dogsballs

Recruitment team did not do there homework

Not much difference between 8 wins and 7. In not trying to be a dick, i wish we had got their props but seemed a lackluster comparison since they literally have won one game more then the dogs atm
  42. dogsballs

Recruitment team did not do there homework

The dolphins didn’t win many more the us? Also you can’t deny our injury toll was as bad as I have ever seen it.
  43. dogsballs

Burton is not worth big dollars

Just checked zero tackle stats. Burton has better stats or on par in attack then a lot of his counter parts such as munster, dylan brown and luai. He needs to improve his defence however and consistency.
  44. dogsballs

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

This is probably what they do at Penrith you know where Ciraldo did his apprenticeship sounds fine to me. It sounds like how the Bulldogs or old trained
  45. dogsballs

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

What the hell happened to the team? Last I checked we were coming first?
  46. dogsballs

Souths unrest

True, hoping for another though
  47. dogsballs

Souths unrest

Yeah all well and good but I just want to know if it means we can grab a prop from them? Lol
  48. dogsballs

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I only caught the half time highlights but they showed him being our best player??
  49. dogsballs

SMH Luai

Really hope we don’t go after him, Burton is better in the same position. Neither should go to half back. So we already have our 5/8. Plus he seems to have a rockstar complex and shit attitude.
  50. dogsballs

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

I thought this was a Rothfield special, looks like Gus has another admirer.
  51. dogsballs

Expansion versus relocation: Why it’s time for NRL to seriously consider moving some of the nine Sydney-based clubs

I was literally thinking this the other day, it would be maybe be possible to persuade wests to leave the tigers, which I understand their relationship is rocky? and merge with us. We would literally not have to change our colours and just become Western Sydney Bulldogs but gain that whole...
  52. dogsballs

What happened to Max King?

I feel like the close loss to the rooster, and being ripped off mind you with the forward pass bs, broke the team a little. Realised top 8 was impossible after that and have lost interest. I mean I have as a supporter I’m looking ahead to next year. They need to get their head back in the game...
  53. dogsballs

2023 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lol there was clear flick of the fingers in the air and then a knock on, try for queensland of cours e
  54. dogsballs

Tyrone May anyone

I went through a faze caring about the characters of the team as well but in the end I’m in it purely for the entertainment of the sport, and when some players really shine as good people off the field, like Hazem that’s great but the reality is most are never going to be like that due to the...
  55. dogsballs

Tyrone May anyone

Still no bulldogs fans will care if we are winning again, I wouldn’t hang out with these people or let my daughter near them, same goes for the 04 team, actually probably 90% of footy players I wouldn’t but that’s not why I watch the game.
  56. dogsballs

Tyrone May anyone

Not saying I necessarily agree with May and Lodge, but we play better when we are hated like 2004. I’m at the point I don’t care about the no dick head policy I just want to start winning again,
  57. dogsballs

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Seems players just start to come good just before we lose them these days
  58. dogsballs

Opinion TPJ/FOX

Ref lost us the game and the warrior’s game as well thats 4 competition points so frustrating
  59. dogsballs

Official TPJ selected for Blues

I thought Tedesco was a bit of a ball hog, many times it seemed he would not for the life of him pass to Ado Carr
  60. dogsballs

Opinion Dogs off-contract list for 2023

I like how Okunbor is playing atm but could Alomoti play the same role on the edge as backup 2nd row and backup centre . I think Alomoti has more upside in the future. I think Okunbors days as a wing option are over so only has one use really.
  61. dogsballs

The Origin period for the dogs

Its a shame we had anyone selected really from a club perspective
  62. dogsballs

News Absolutely farcical’ bunker decision shows that the NRL has lost the plot

Was thinking the same thing yesterday. The only explanation is the manipulation of results to appease betting sponsors? Otherwise they could get rid of “grey areas”. raising forearm to the face overlooked, the non hip drop that was penalised, titan knocking ball dead but getting the ball back...
  63. dogsballs

Ethan Quai-Ward top 30 effective immediately

I think Alamoti will be transitioned into the forwards next year
  64. dogsballs

2023 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I am genuinely little worried about the spoon now.
  65. dogsballs

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Roy Asotasi was another
  66. dogsballs

Opinion Dogs off-contract list for 2023

Averillo and Alamoti. I like Burns also but how many centres do we need? Waddell and patolo only on min wage benchies.
  67. dogsballs

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

I hope Gus hit him with the chinese dinner
  68. dogsballs

From the BIG MAN !!!

That’s what I thought he was saying. He also said next year will be a much better year, also said our salary cap will finally be in order next year. Short term we have been hamstrung with injuries. We only took the first steps rebuilding the senior squad last year really. We are about 1.5 years...
  69. dogsballs

Official Gus on Twitter

A succulent chinese meal only means one thing!
  70. dogsballs

Penalties Killing us

We get penalised by breathing on the opposition so no surprise there. Unconscious bias or down right rorting either way we have to battle the ref as well as the other team every week.
  71. dogsballs

Tight Ladder …

Don’t forget some teams ahead of us have already had a bye though. They have the extra points applied to them. We really need one after the tired effort against the raiders. Injuries have really worn out some of our players that have had to try and cover some of the slack.
  72. dogsballs

News Bulldogs NRL power rankings

Wish we weren’t ripped off in that last warriors game, need to get revenge on them
  73. dogsballs

Rumour Ball playing 13

I’m not sure why we would be interested when we have 2 better versions of him with Nu Brown and Karl Olaupu.
  74. dogsballs

NAS extends deal with Storm

I have faith in Gus’s ability to spot a good young forward after Max King and Jacob Preston! Also not a popular opinion but I would resign Corey Wadell, i think he has been good as a prop and wouldn’t cost much. Just never play him in the second row ever again.
  75. dogsballs

News Kylie Gone!

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2023/round-9/dragons-v-bulldogs/#tab-team-lists
  76. dogsballs

News Preston not charged

The Bias against the Dogs from Sutton is shamefully obvious yet he keeps getting our games! I don’t believe we have ever won a penalty count with him in charge.
  77. dogsballs

News Don’t think they will pick him’: Blues tipped to snub Foxx again in repeat selection shock

If they don’t pick JAC they are sabotaging themselves
  78. dogsballs

Koloamatangi grew up a Dogs fan / favourite player was Josh Reynolds

He’s definitely still a but can’t say it while playing for another team
  79. dogsballs

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

Yeah it’s actually pretty insane. 3 from 5 including that warriors loss that we could have won, with almost no middles is amazing.
  80. dogsballs

News Wallabies should take their pick of the Bulldogs litter if Gus will tell rugby code-hoppers to ‘go now’

90% of League players wouldn’t want to play that shit sport though?
  81. dogsballs

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

I heard Gus on 100% talk about it a week or so ago. He said his injury is complicated because it’s been reoccurring for years it means its a symptom of something else wrong and they haven’t been able to figure out the root cause or something to that effect.
  82. dogsballs

Rumour Mitchell Moses

I just can’t see us blocking Karls path and tying up so much cap for so long. We need at least one really top prop as well probably 2 for next year.
  83. dogsballs

Burton is overrated.

He missed a lot of preseason with injury, gaining match fitness now, his best is still to come this year. He was very good combining with JAC last year don’t forget, go back and watch our tries from last year if you have forgotten
  84. dogsballs

Who plays Fullback?

I thought he looked good in the all stars game with just a couple of errors but went bad in the sharks game. I reckon he will get a few weeks to start
  85. dogsballs

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Honestly I thought be was pretty good, that last error was just brilliant tackling by Hurrell. With out the crichton bomb at the end the game wouldn’t have even gone to extra time.
  86. dogsballs

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Sitting 4’th, we have a chance of winning this mini comp!
  87. dogsballs

News Former NRL star Sam Burgess arrested after allegedly failing random drug test

I use to see him driving around here all the time while he had no license. He was living up at Russells and coaching the local footy team, everyone was turning a blind eye pissed me off.
  88. dogsballs

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Has anyone got stats on Papalii vs Kikau? I Find it hard to believe papalli is a better signing, Kikau was so good last year
  89. dogsballs

Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

What a shame we could have been the 40/20 kings next year
  90. dogsballs

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Looks like a natural footballer to me! Hope we got him, his ceiling is high.
  91. dogsballs

News Haze Dunster

I honestly don’t know which one we signed reading this
  92. dogsballs

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Wtf does anyone even watch NRWL
  93. dogsballs

News Bulldogs 3 million dollar offer to matt burton

750 is the exact right amount in my opinion, he probably has clauses that trigger if he plays origin at 5/8 etc on top of that, maybe some third party as well sounds good to me. He is still learning to manage some parts of his game but Kikau will create plenty of holes to exploit his running...
  94. dogsballs

Zac Montgomery (via Mole)

Looks good now, still growing, should only get better
  95. dogsballs

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Best on field for Parra by far