Search results

1. Dapper Dog

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are preparing to take on the Sydney Roosters this Sunday, June 4 at Industree Stadium, Gosford. While the Roosters will have the home ground advantage, both sides are fresh off a bye in Round 13 and looking for the win to avoid falling on the ladder. The...
  2. Dapper Dog

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Match: Storm (6th) v Bulldogs (17th) ROUND 2 - SATURDAY 11TH MARCH 7:35pm Match Centre Venue:AAMI Park, Melbourne The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have confirmed the team to step up against the Melbourne Storm this Saturday at AAMI Park (7:35PM AEDT). Paul Alamoti, who made his NRL debut last...
  3. Dapper Dog

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Round 15 Team News: Kurt Morrin in line to make his Bulldogs debut against the Tigers The Bulldogs have been forced into some changes for their Round 15 clash with the Tigers at CommBank Stadium on Sunday (4:05PM), with back-rower Kurt Morrin set to make his NRL debut off the bench. The 22...
  4. Dapper Dog

Suggested Rd 5 Team

Results will tell you that Pay pretty clearly picked our strongest team of the season so far. But us couch-experts at home know there is room for a lot more improvement, even at the risk of throwing off everything that just worked for us, by making a big positional change and only having a week...
  5. Dapper Dog

Official Dogs are having a party

The tigers are in the bin. God that feels good.
  6. Dapper Dog

Opinion Possibly the most optimistic thread you will read this week: Round 3

What is known: Negatives This 1-17 is long odds to win even a single game this season (and most of us already knew this before round 1.....) We are the slowest 1-30 in the game We are one of the smallest teams across the paddock Our once ironclad defence is now the worst in the league We are...
  7. Dapper Dog

How we are faring in the RLW top 10s (Round 5)

Welcome ladies and gentlemen of the kennel to another weekly 'round'-up of how our players' shape up against the rest of the league in certain performance areas. Pointscorers (one player) Rank Player and Club Tries Goals Field Goals Points 1 Adam REYNOLDS (South Sydney) 0 21 0 42 2 Pat...
  8. Dapper Dog

My not-so Good Friday (pretty much just a rant)

Despite my original plans to go to the game in person, a family situation held me back. "Not the end of the world" I thought, because I would watch the replay on fox IQ. Just around 9:30 pm I started my replay, having successfully avoided all news and spoilers about the game throughout the...
  9. Dapper Dog

How we are faring in the RLW top 10s (Round 4)

How are our individual players stacking up to the rest of the league after four rounds of footy? (summary beneath) Point scorers (1) Rank Player and Club Tries Goals Field Goals Points 1 James MALONEY (Sydney Roosters) 1 16 0 36 2 Adam REYNOLDS (South Sydney) 0 17 0 34 3 Pat RICHARDS...
  10. Dapper Dog

How we fared in the RLW top 10s (Round 2)

I guess this answers the question of whether or not this will be a continued effort :) http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/top-10s/ I might just post it all and highlight our players Positives Pointscorers (3 players) Rank Player and Club Tries Goals Field Goals Points 1 Pat RICHARDS (Wests...
  11. Dapper Dog

How we fared in the RLW Top 10's

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/top-10s/ Positives Goal kicking: Trent Hodkinson is 7th with 3/3 goal kicking (no surprise there) Kick Metres: Trent Hodkinson is 8th with 268m from 7 kicks Try Assists: Trent Hodkinson is 5th with 1 try assist Metres: Brett Morris is 3rd with 203 metres (needed...