Search results

1. S

Opinion Blake Taffee

OUR NUMBER 1....
  2. S

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Ciraldo READ MY LIPS.....BURTON IS A CENTRE...NOT A HALF OR 5/8...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT....EXCEPT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

News Burton supports young stars as Bulldogs release Flegg champions

Burton should make way for them as he was SHIT against a reserve grade Melbourne side.. 5 games and gone if no impact...
  4. S

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

Considering we are SHORT OF PROPS, I am very surprised we didn't make a offer????
  5. S

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Hmmmmmm I think he said PROPS...But I do understand the sense of Humor which these days at the dogs is required.......
  6. S

News Billy Slater urges Bulldogs rethink over star recruit Stephen Crichton

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT MAKES SENSE..PUT BURTON NEXT TO HIM TOO...
  7. S

Official Gus on Twitter

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/24/brisbane-get-wooden-spoon-as-cowboys-finish-on-a-high/ DON'T FORGET GUS SAID ANOTHER 5 YEARS AND WE WILL PLAY SEMI FINAL FOOTY....... WHAT A CLUB...
  8. S

NRL 360 on dogs

I hate to say this, but we are done for next year too...When Gus says "Can't wait for this season to be over" some 6 weeks ago thats a real RED FLAG to which direction we are going...
  9. S

Presser vs Manly...

MAYBE THE OTHER 16 SHOULD GO TOO..AND CC AS WELL...
  10. S

Opinion Defence

SAME AS NEXT YEAR..
  11. S

Barrett (Attacking Genius) vs Ciraldo (Defensive Guru)

FUCK THE STATS... WINNING IS EVERYTHING.. MAKING THE TOP 8 A MUST.. TOP 4, A CHALLENGE.... GRAND FINAL A REWARD... WINNING IT, A PLACE IN HISTORY..
  12. S

Gus on 100% Footy

Well if its not the coaching clown team, IT MUST BE THE PLAYERS????? SO WHY ARE WE FUCKING HAVING THE SAME SHIT SIDE WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.. Whats wrong with Skelton?? Does he have BO or something??
  13. S

Gus on 100% Footy

Reading between the lines...I presume what Gus is saying WE ARE DONE FOR 2024 AND 2025???
  14. S

Gus on 100% Footy

Atleast he took us to 2 grand finals and something new to the doggies....Semi Final Footy....
  15. S

Gus on 100% Footy

Well looks like most of us will be following the Canterbury Crusaders for 2024,2025 and 2026.....Pity they don't have a Blue Jersey...
  16. S

Official Gus on Twitter

GOING TO BE HARD for any Number 1 to mow down the opposition when there are huge holes in our forward's defensive lines. AKA Marshmellow Pussies..
  17. S

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS????? Turvey is the BEST 7 we EVER have had , Like Lamb the best 6 we EVER have had..
  18. S

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

We will need a shit load of Holy Water, No Fucking Black Cats (Sorry Wife) and No Ladders, BUT...... Just Maybe, Just Maybe a top 8 is on the cards...
  19. S

Chasing Luai

MORE LIKELY 1 Taaffe 2 Kiraz 3 Crichton 4 Xerri 5 JAC 6 Burton 7 Sexton 13 Oloapu 14 Salmon 15 Skelton??? luai is staying at Penrith... Burton needs more time at 6 and having SEXY at 7 will improve his game , even though I still think he's a Centre....
  20. S

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Could it be DUAL HEAD COACHES, with the carrot TINO???
  21. S

#QuickMaths squads

TPJ needs to GO........He keeps doing my head in each week...
  22. S

Rumour Watson ?

SIGN THE LOT......NOW CALL US PUSSIES............
  23. S

Luau to bulldogs

Much rather have Cleary and HIS FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. S

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

Should have been NO DEAL........
  25. S

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

@Definitely the worst and biggest loss in my 35 years supporting comment.. Didn't the same score back in 2021 against the Sea Eagles count???
  26. S

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

What's My Ex doing on here and where did you get that recent pic of her??
  27. S

Opinion Flanagan

After yesterday's shit performance, I couldn't sleep, to suggest that Flop-a-gone come back in as half...I will never sleep again....Then again could he be any worst?????
  28. S

"It will turn soon...." Cameron Ciraldo.

Definitely not a 5/8 that is for sure.. maybe if we had a decent half , he might improve there....As for the coach I do feel sorry for him taking this on, being so inexperienced, meaning no first grade coaching at all. Gould said back in 2022 after Barrent, "we need a experienced first grade...
  29. S

would take a lot to change teams, but lately after watching the keystone cops in action, that might be closer than I think....
  30. S

Like you I have been telling everyone who cares that too. 8 years rebuilding says it all... 8 fucking years...Now our captain says we should wait another 5??? No game plan. No structure in defense and definitely no structure in attack especially in the 20 zone.
  31. S

News GOULD TARGETS TITAN

Fits in with our SHIT...... Halves.. @Gould, Burton isn't a 7 or 6!!!!!!!! He's a Centre........
  32. S

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

Well you don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to see we aren't moving forward...Been like that since 2017.....
  33. S

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

I would prefer him to stay, remain fit and show some GRUNT... Something we have been lacking in the forwards this year. Throw him the Captaincy as well and he might surprise a few of us...
  34. S

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Surely Gus and Ciro must be considering Skelton, Oloapu and later when allowed, under NRL Rules, Kautoga into the team????
  35. S

Rumour Justin Olam

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Interesting considering he is signed to the Storm until 2026.......
  36. S

Rumour Brad Fittler to coach Bulldogs

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no fucking shit Fittler..................
  37. S

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Interesting considering that Crighton is signed via Penrith until 2024...
  38. S

Opinion Tyson Gamble

Jeral Skelton I like what I see..........
  39. S

Madge sacked

Everything comes at a price...Personally I think Gus should have walked with Barrett. He might be good at somethings, but Penrith did better in the years since he left..........
  40. S

Madge sacked

Only ONE COACH WILL SAVE OUR CLUB...... Bellamy........
  41. S

Rumour Dogs considering Cameron Smith

YES PLEASE.....It's a simple Game Plan........ Play and Win or DIE By A Bullet....
  42. S

News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

If Fittler gets the job ahead of a experienced NRL coach then I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handing in my Life Membership..............
  43. S

Opinion Gus met with Shane Flanagan at a Cafe

We need a premiership winning coach, that has experience in final footy and knows how to get the best out of players. Not some Assistance coach. I could bore everyone to death but its not rocket science....
  44. S

Opinion Gus met with Shane Flanagan at a Cafe

Must be the coffee.........I personally would prefer a nice BBQ and a COLD Beer.........
  45. S

News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....... I spat my lunch out all over the fuckinggggggggggg Monitor...
  46. S

News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

BARRETT NEEDS TO GO.... 5 WINS 29 LOSSES JACKSON NEEDS TO GO AS CAPTAIN........... GUS NEEDS TO GET OFF TWITTER AND MEDIA OUTLETS AND DO HIS JOB AS THE CLUB IS WORST NOW THAN LAST YEAR... BULLDOGS WOODEN SPOON 2021 AND 2022.....
  47. S

News Addo-Carr says Bulldogs can see the error of their ways

Wasn't some of the "New Players" questioning our pre-season training in the terms that it wasn't intense like their previous clubs?? Watching them against Newcastle, Fitness is a real concern as well as "No Structure" in their play.....
  48. S

Adam Reynolds

We missed the boat on this..... Look how he is playing for Brisbane atm......... Shame on the Bulldogs.......... We got TPJ instead..........
  49. S

The Spoon is Ours

yep Newcastle did it in 2016 and 2017
  50. S

Erratic but brilliant: Unwrapping NRL enigma Tevita Pangai Jr

If you think you can't....... You won't... If you think you can.......... You will.............
  51. S

News NRL 2022 Radar: Big-spending Bulldogs will struggle unless dominant playmaker emerges By Paul Suttor / Expert

I think the line that reads By Paul Suttor / Expert ..... does me..... Next one is Round 1 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner No chance of playing atm.... Next One!!!!!! Others: , Matt Doorey OUT FOR 6 TO 9 MONTHS..........
  52. S

Tesi niu

Fak the Hooker , stop talking about the Hooker............................WE NEED A DECENT 7..............
  53. S

Social Media Dylan Brown to the dogs - 5 years @ $5 mill??

December 2019, Brown signed a three-year extension, until 2023, with Parramatta
  54. S

News The Dogs have completed a drastic two-year rebuild. Here’s how they could look in 2022

1. Dufty 2. JAC 3. Averillo 4. Naden 5. Cotric 6. Burton 7. Flanagan 8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. Thompson 11. Elliott 12. TPJ 13. Jackson 14. BBO 15. Hetherington 16. Seumanufagai 17. RFM
  55. S

If this club dosent announce signings soon, we will be dead by the start of 2022

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT YEAR , BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE 2015....2022 WILL BE THE SAME........
  56. S

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

Halves we need experience, that's what is killing us atm............
  57. S

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

For Faks Sake, Sign Dufty NOW!!!, Add Johnson NOW!!!, and find a decent 9 and a decent Prop... How Fucking Hard Is THIS???????????
  58. S

Opinion Huge change for 2022

Christ this is like a Bulldog win............
  59. S

News Trent Barrett too hot to win the comp?

Wish people would learn how to spell.. Its Serepax... Secondly you must be very happy with the above info and how we are playing.. Guess who takes the Serepax now...
  60. S

News Why Bulldogs fans should be turning up this season

New CEO.. New Board... New Coach.... New Coaching Staff.. New Players.... 34 Points scored in 5 GAMES.... 174 Points SCORED AGAINST.... No Finals since 2016.... No GF Win since 2004....
  61. S

News Canterbury chairman insists Bulldogs won’t take shortcuts back to the top

New CEO.. New Board... New Coach.... New Coaching Staff.. New Players.... 34 Points scored in 5 GAMES.... 174 Points SCORED AGAINST.... No Finals since 2016.... No GF Win since 2004....
  62. S

News Trent Barrett too hot to win the comp?

63. S

Dogs offer Foran 1 year deal at 75% pay cut

ding ding you have hit that on the belll
  64. S

News Why Barrett appointment could influence Harawira-Naera future.

CHN................. GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless they give him a sweeter....
  65. S

Bellamy

Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccck Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS..............
  66. S

Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Hmmmmmmmmmm Wingers to Centre, Centres to Wingers...Aren't we doing that now??? What success have we had??? Oh right!! Of course silly me....... Barrent with his 39% winning success will do it.........
  67. S

Other News Source Bulldogs sign new head coach on 2 year deal

ONE WORD..............BULLSHIT..................
  68. S

News Barrett

Barrett as COACH????????????????? Say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARRETT AS COACH????? Can it get any worst like he was coaching at Manly? Great winning percentage too. My Burmese Cat could coach better....... I'm Done if this dickhead even walks through the gates of Belmore.....
  69. S

News Dean Pay’s vision for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak sealed Bulldogs deal

Instead of everyone bitching about how club is going , how about being a true supporter...Support YOUR TEAM , especially when the chips are down..The guys are busting a gut and sooner than later it will Pay off. Parton the Pun..
  70. S

Bulldogs are on the way up: Pay

Thanks Deano, I feel better now after 2 from 7 ........ And.......... As a former Player I feel even Better when one of our starting forwards say ,"Attack isn't our issue" Last time I checked you needed to score points to win...
  71. S

Can we have some perspective please

No Excuses............... This is WIN Or DIE............ There is no SUGAR COATING REQUIRED.................When The Coach And Captain Come Out At The Press Conference That They AREN'T PERFORMING!!!!! , i DON'T NEED ,someone giving me excuses or crap to hide it... You DON'T NEED TO BE A ROCKET...
  72. S

A new morris (the third son of slippery)

Sign HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I Know its just a single clip??? HOWEVER...................... WATCH THE REPLAY WITH Dylan about 2 metres out from the tryline.. Can anyone tell me what I saw??????
  73. S

Will Hopoate World Cup Performances

lets be honest here ,under "Sir Des" 1 to 17 have been average... so lets hope since the "Sir Des" factor has gone WE ACTUALLY CAN PLAY AND HAVE A FEKING GAME PLAN THAT INCLUDES KICKING IN THE OPPOSITION 25... NOW FOR THE FEKING REST???? DON'T GET ME STARTED... OVER TO YOU DEAN.................
  74. S

Des and his compensation

AS THE QC WOULD SAY...... RING RING RING... THIS IS THE BMW DEARLER.. MAY I HELP?? ...QC SAYS ... ORDER ME A NEW BMW THE BEST AND MOST COSTLY ... I'M GOOD FOR IT...
  75. S

CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

I SMELL............BULLSHIT................. REALLY !!!!!!!!!!! RAY MUST BE THE ONLY *UNT AFTER SIGNING DES............ NOT TO KNOW DEAN IS IN THE MIX?? GOD IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE TO SMELL BULLSHIT...........
  76. S

It's in the fundamentals..

I Agree In Hoppa Is NOT A FB... Mbye Isn't Either Full Stop............ However.......... Maybe Worth A Go????......
  77. S

It's in the fundamentals..

Why Is It??? That Because A Player Is "FAST" .... He Should Play FB... Why Is It??? There Are Other Qualities That Make A "Great" Fullback... After Watching Mybe In The Last 2 Games ...... Defence isn't ONE OF THEM......
  78. S

Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A TERM CALLED "BULLDOGS") My GOD Stanley as half???? FMD.......... Did DES WATCH the game against the EELS?????
  79. S

Is this rock bottom?

Sums Up Our Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  80. S

Why fans should be more patient with Canterbury coach Des Hasler

We should be more patient?????? WHAT IS KENT SMOKING................. ITS BEEN LIKE SINCE FEKING 2004........ WHY DO WE HAVE TO WATCH THE WORST ATTACKING TEAM IN THE COMP PLAY??? PATIENT MY ARSE ..................
  81. S

boss Ray Dib heads off rogue play for Trent Barrett

Don't know which is worst??? Keeping Des for another 2 years or signing Barrett......... Dean Pay PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  82. S

Lichaa to start off the bench

Lichaa HAS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................DES LOOK AT HIS STATS AND MY GOD THE SERVICE FROM DUMMY HALF.......................
  83. S

Bulldogs Deliver Des Hasler Ultimatum; Report

Not Knocking the poster..........................However Hell will freeze over before Des GOs.....
  84. S

Begging the fans to turn up at belmore

WELL IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.... SIMPLE IF NO BULLDOG'S FAN TURNS UP TO THE GAME FOR 3 + WEEKS.... WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN????
  85. S

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...........................
  86. S

Players Have Conceded It's A Write Off

Surprised we didn't lose that one too...........
  87. S

Players Have Conceded It's A Write Off

SO I TAKE IT AFTER THIS FEKING CRAP ATTEMPT AT PLAYING FOOTY........THE PLAYERS ARE GOING FOR ANOTHER "MEETING FOR LUNCH" TO WORK OUT WERE THEY WENT WRONG????
  88. S

Bulldogs not in crisis : Graham

From what I've heard it was "Gold"...........HOWEVER THE PLAYERS ARE VERY LOYAL TO HASLER.................
  89. S

SIX UP THE MIDDLE: CANTERBURY IN CRISIS

MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR PAY 2018 COACH... THEN AGAIN 2017..... (NOW!!!!!) ..... HAS A RING TO IT....
  90. S

Kimmorley: Hasler has to go

STICK A FORK IN US AND CALL IT DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  91. S

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Top Missed Tackles Adam Elliott 9 Brenko Lee 6 Moses Mbye 5 Danny Fualalo 5 Josh Jackson 5 Top Errors Josh Morris 4 Sam Kasiano 2 Matt Frawley 2 Brenko Lee 2 Adam Elliott 1 Couldn't be bothered to list the Panthers Top Stats...
  92. S

Kieran Foran: Bulldogs have yet to offer a deal

i wonder..................IF IT'S A SMOKE SCREEN FOR CC???? LOL
  93. S

* Official* Aaron Woods puts pen to paper with Canterbury Bulldogs

Yes I agree back in the 90's , but HEY Its 2017 and when you don't have proper halves, A FB or 9 and no real game plan in attack (CHECK WHO IS ALMOST LAST IN ATTACK) maybe another forward is a no go when you have them at the club ALREADY...ASK DES??
  94. S

* Official* Aaron Woods puts pen to paper with Canterbury Bulldogs

I normally keep out of comments here, but seriously another bloody forward??? It's not rocket science to workout what feking positions we are lacking... Lets see what happens next year on our usual 4 or 5 tackle OPTIONS....WILL IT BE 2 PLAYERS FIGHTING EACH OTHER TO HIT IT UP ON 4TH OR 5TH??
  95. S

Michael Ennis on Sterlo

I'm still waiting on WestBeast's reply on this............................................................................................
  96. S

Next year starting team for 2016

Hope So.... Cook would be a outstanding 7 with a Pre-Season under his belt , also we haven't brought Brad Abbey for no reason other than be our Number 1 Fullback........ Also Tyrone Phillips should be considered also............
  97. S

The Kennel picks our first round team- Last Bench Spot

Mbye as Lichaa will not play a full 80m....
  98. S

James Graham is our Captain

Agree and NOW WAITING FOR MARLEY'S FLAME THROWER...........
  99. S

Bulldogs chasing Tamou?

Who said?? If you think you have enough forwards, BUY ANOTHER............