Search results

1. M

A team of former Bulldogs never to play first grade

Got into a conversation with someone about former Bulldogs players who have played first grade elsewhere (or top grade rugby union), yet never played first grade for us, and whether we could make a full team out of those players. This also includes juniors. Only ones of note that come to mind...
  2. M

NRL Club Day on Fox Sports

Having a flick through the channels on Foxtel, and noticed that they are doing the NRL Club Day thing again on Fox Sports. Does anyone have any idea when the Bulldogs will be on?
  3. M

Bulldogs membership

Gotta love the ads on here. Whether I get a Bulldogs membership or not I haven't decided yet... But I found it funny that one of the ads i came across today was advertising storm memberships
  4. M

An observation

2012, bulldogs vs Melbourne grand final. Melbourne fresh off their salary cap scandal, make the grand final. Season of redemption win. 2014 grand final, bulldogs vs souths. Souths, the darlings of the NRL, no grand final for 43 years. Season of redemption win. 2015. Cronulla have never been...
  5. M

Need some help identifying a game

As the title suggests, I need some help in identifying a game...actually, I have several on videotape, know who we played and what the score line was, but not the year. The first one faces cronulla, score 14 to 12. Bulldogs team patten, elmasri, phelps, Millard, Tonga, Roberts, Sherwin, Maitua...
  6. M

Look who I bumped into

Last night, I went to the Paloma Faith concert at the Opera House. Look who I had the pleasure of sitting next to for the entire concert. Now, I was there for the concert, so I didn't talk too much about the bulldogs. And this is my third attempt at posting a pic...let's hope it works this time...
  7. M

Who are we?

I saw this in everyone's favourite newspaper, the daily telecrap, and am starting to wonder just who we are. Are we the Bulldogs, are we Canterbury Bankstown, or are we the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs? Or are we paying good money for us to watch the first grade team play themselves (nearly...
  8. M

2002 highlights video

I have no idea how I have ended up with it (I was living in Adelaide at the time), but going through a box of old videotapes, I found a 2002 season highlights video of the bulldogs. Anyone else remember the bulldogs selling this or giving it away?
  9. M

Grand final entertainment

I don't know exactly what will happen tomorrow at the grand final, but it looks like there will be some kind of light display happening. Waiting for my bus to work at meadowbank this morning, looking back across to Olympic park, they have got these big searchlights going. At first I thought they...
  10. M

Sunday newspapers

Well, with the bulldogs making the grand final, whether this is related or not I don't know, but two service stations, a convenience store, and one newsagent have already sold out of the Sunday papers. I was lucky to get the very last Sunday telegraph, and a torn cover but otherwise alright sun...