Search results

1. D

Bulldogs 2008 Squads, Signings, Rumours, Contracts

Dogs have Civoniceva as their top priority at the moment, he will be asking for too much though. I think the dogs will be willing to offering him a good amount though, i doubt he will leave the broncos would be good to see him at the club though.
  2. D

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

I heard Hazem ElMasri is making a come back... Maybe he'll be our fullback.
  3. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

How fat is Blocker Roach these days... looks like the only blocking he'll be doing in the future, is to his arteries! and a stark contrast to Jessica Mauboy who is looking really fit at the moment!
  4. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Cummins would've been a good signing for fullback. Granted he may have had some attitude issues back in the day but he is only 20. I know for a fact ,he practically begged to be signed , but due to 'no interest' or procrastination of the recruitment team he had no choice but to look elsewhere.
  5. D

Android > iOS

Like you, I used iOS for quite some time. I recently switched to Samsung's Galaxy S5 for a change. I'm really glad for the decision I made. I downloaded a few apps for now and they work great.
  6. D

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

After a few months of saving, I finally managed to purchase PS4 and a few games. I want to start collecting more games now that I'm having more free time for myself. Hopefully, GTA V will be released sooner. I'm quite excited to playing GTA again.