Search results

1. seven07

From the BIG MAN !!!

2. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

I don’t understand how on God’s green earth, guys like Waddell continue to play 1st grade on big minutes every week. And players like PELE who actually make a difference only get 10mins a game WTF is going on, it’s like we have a school mentality where we are only picking favourites, seriously...
  3. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

I’ve heard from my source that M.POTTER is having too much input into team selections, and has an OLD SCHOOL mentality in regards to certain selections. CC needs to stop this mate bullshit and just pick the best TEAM.
  4. seven07

TPJ, PRESTON, BURTON, MAHONEY, PELE, KARL

Tried there guys out, but to much injuries and to many mates in the team.
  5. seven07

Opinion CASEY!!!!

WTF!!!! There is no way he gets picked next week absolutely DISGRACEFUL!!!!
  6. seven07

Opinion SUPER LEAGUE 2.0

It’s fair enough to say it’s time for another competition, with Dumb and Dumber running the game we are going in reverse not forward.
  7. seven07

NRL 2023: Bulldogs boss Phil Gould faces probe over possible conflict of interest

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-bulldogs-boss-phil-gould-faces-probe-over-possible-conflict-of-interest/news-story/fddcad3ca4bedbfd7fa89b7c4a4a2181 Anyone have access
  8. seven07

OKUNBOR, LUCAS BROWN

Can someone get Big Daddy LUCAS BROWN in the ring with this Tarjane for gods sake with his size and strength should be a Rino, instead plays like a pussy FFS.
  9. seven07

NRL steps in to address Phil Gould issue amid concerns from rival clubs

Anyone have the link https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-steps-in-to-address-phil-gould-issue-amid-concerns-from-rival-clubs/news-story/26867a234be5a48a6a94d44ebe6481b9
  10. seven07

News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

The Bulldogs are set to wield the axe on Kyle Flanagan as coach Cameron Ciraldo looks to halt a three-game slide. Team Tips: Kyle Flanagan is set to be left out of the Dogs’ 17, citing recent poor form. Should that be the case, young gun Karl Oloapu is one option while Jake Averillo could also...
  11. seven07

VAUGHN, HETHRINGTON, SEUMANUFAGAI

Why where these guys let go. It’s not like they were on a Million dollars a year. Boy do we need them now with are injury crisis.
  12. seven07

REF !!!!

Don’t blame the ref, it was one of the most evenly reffed games we have had in a long time, the video referee is DICKHEAD. But our bench is just RUBBISH!!! And KO needs to be PICKED next week.
  13. seven07

ENOUGH!!!!

Flanagan has to go….
  14. seven07

Positive’s, BURTON MAHONEY HUGHES

Again, playing well above there paycheque, but great debut from young Hughes didn’t get dominated big body and looks like he has a big motor will be great to have starting with Pele when he comes back.
  15. seven07

BURTON, FOX, PRESTON, SPECIAL MENTION PELE

Congratulations to all these blokes well done especially BURTON, but last and not least PELE in all honesty I just watched the game again, the momentum completely changed when this bloke came on well done mate good job
  16. seven07

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

Hey guys please I understand your frustration with TPJ’S injury, just got confirmation that he is just as frustrated as us fans, he has being pushing for a early return however, CC and Gus are refusing to rush him back until he is 110% ready and the medical team haven’t given the all clear just...
  17. seven07

Chris MINS AKA TOP DOG !!!!!

It just gets better and better, when’s the last time we had a premier who ran the state and is a proud Dog’s man where climbing the ladder on and off the field. I hope this news puts a smile on everybody’s face today, no matter who you support labour or liberal, go dog’s
  18. seven07

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Well done champ, stepped up today to the potential we all know you have, I can honestly say on his day BURTON is the best 5/8 in the game hands down, there is no comparison. We are very lucky to have you champ keep it up and maybe a future immortal.
  19. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Well done LAD’S big shout out to Cameron Ciraldo, whatever he did during the week it worked it’s magic, And well done to the every member of the team you showed you wanted the win, and you got it, keep it up finals here we come.
  20. seven07

KING, PELE, FLANAGAN, SUTTON, MAHONEY, PERHAM

Held your head high, great effort when the team didn’t turn up to play.
  21. seven07

Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

The Sydney Roosters’ roster has been valued at $13 million, which is $1.5 million over the salary cap due to their pulling power exposing a gulf with the Dolphins worth over $4 million dollars. The Daily Telegraph analysed more than 500 NRL players and their market values to reveal that the...
  22. seven07

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

The 3 Stooges have to go. And we need to sign another prop, today was absolutely embarrassing. Also the ref was disgusting completely biased towards us.
  23. seven07

Canterbury Bulldogs star outlines family’s desire to make move to Leeds Rhinos

Making the move from one side of the world to the other is a daunting prospect. For one Canterbury Bulldogs star, however, that trip has already been made once – and his family want him to make it again. Forward Max King has already outlined his desire to represent England at this year’s World...
  24. seven07

Covid 19, Apologies, Back home

Hey guys iv just got back home from interstate, I would like to apologize to those who where offended by posts that where made by some of my mates who decided to TROLL on this forum as I left my passwords saved on my computer, and the reason why it has taken me so long to reply back was due to...
  25. seven07

Forever Holiday !!!

Zack Docker Clay Josh Jackson Jake Averillo Kyle Flanagan Jacob Kiraz Brandon Byrnes Please I’ve got a 6 ticket one way pass to the historic Titanic easy to go visit but almost impossible to return. Like your careers at this club.
  26. seven07

Adam G and His father

This D&dkhead and his old man have had an agenda against us since the mid 2000s ever since the incident down at Bankstown sports when his old man was coach, and looks like time doesn’t heal with this shitty family.
  27. seven07

On the hit list’: Burton in Rugby Australia’s sights as Wallabies plot another NRL raid

Ahead of the 2003 World Cup the Wallabies pinched three of the NRL’s biggest players. Now Rugby Australia, with a British and Irish Lions series in 2025 and a World Cup in 2027 to be played on home soil, wants to do it again. One of the targets on Rugby Australia’s hit list is NSW Blues back...
  28. seven07

Ex-St Helens star Luke Thompson set to leave Canterbury Bulldogs in big move

Former St Helens forward Luke Thompson is set to leave Canterbury Bulldogs. Thompson is currently in the UK after being granted compassionate leave. General Manager of the Canterbury Bulldogs – the club where Thompson is on the books – Phil Gould revealed that the hulking forward had returned...
  29. seven07

FALANAGAN SNR, Team selection

After seeing this weeks team I’m putting $100 on the drag queens to parade us on there float during sundays MARDI GRA at Belmore, cough cough I mean game if you want to call it that. this is just bullshit over 28 years of support and its come to this favouritism what a load of baloni if your...
  30. seven07

My team if (NO INJURIES)

1. Dufty 2. JAC 3. Naden 4. Schoup 5. Okunbor 6. Burton 7. Averillo 8. Vaughn 9. BBO 10. AVA 11.Thompson 12. Hethrington 13. TPJ 14. Jackson 15. Potolo 16. King 17. RFM I just can’t justify Kyle at 7 to slow, by having an organising half with no speed, all it does is put more pressure on...
  31. seven07

THANK YOU ALL.

I would just like to thank these MEN for spearheading the club in the right direction for next year and the future. - JOHN KHOURY - STEVE HANSON - ARTHUR LAUNDY - TRENT BARRET - PHIL GUS GOULD The season is over and for the first time in 5 years we can finally see light at the end of tunnel...
  32. seven07

Waddell/Doorey

How can you pick Waddell over Doorey I’ll never understand. Cost us the game.
  33. seven07

I’ll say it again JOSH JACKSON IS FINISHED !!!!

Mate there is no way Phil Gould is keeping him beyond next year.
  34. seven07

2022 line up

1. Averillo 2.JAC 3.Naden 4.Schoup/Cotric 5.Okunbur 6.Dufty 7.Burton 8.Hetherington 9.BBO 10.Vaughn 11.TPJ 12.RFM 13.Thompson 14.JMK 15.Ava 16.Jackson 17.Ogden
  35. seven07

Josh Jackson

He has to go, his body is just past him, I can’t see Gus keeping him.
  36. seven07

CLASS ACTION AGAINST MEDIA !!!

Let’s put are money together and start a class action against the media that causes negativity towards are club, players, sponsors, stakeholders, and most importantly the paying supporters, mums, dads, kids, the blue collar workers. if we all chip in we will definitely rattle the cage. there...
  37. seven07

Rnd 16 press conference

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/press-conferences/canterbury-bulldogs-press-conference!805326
  38. seven07

Debutant’s / FLANAGAN

To all the new faces this week and Flanagan, good luck this your chance to cement your spot and make your presence shown. Good luck lads and rip in. This opportunity might not come again so make your mark and get the win.
  39. seven07

2022 Spine

1. Jayden OKUNBOR 6. Jake Averillo 7. BURTON 9. JMK/HODGSON/CHEESE Justifying OKUNBOR at fullback imagine a 2 meter brick wall running back at your defensive line who can clock the 100 meters in under 12 seconds
  40. seven07

PLAYERS NEED TO GO ???

JOSH JACKSON WADELL NAPA MEANEY S.KATOA
  41. seven07

WARRIORS WAIT ON DOGS WINGER

WARRIORS WAIT ON DOGS WINGER NRL.com reports the Warriors are pushing Canterbury to release New Zealand back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak immediately so he can line up on the wing for the remainder of this season. The Warriors last week released Ken Maumalo to the Tigers mid-season, and want...
  42. seven07

Meaney 6!!!

When I said Meaney is a number 6 most of the tk laughed at me now Craig Bellamy wants him lol
  43. seven07

5 F$&@ING YEARS !!!!!!

44. seven07

RECRUITMENT FROM TOP TEAMS

The problem with recruiting from top teams is that you don’t know if the players are playing well because they are in a good team or behind a strong pack. Eg charlie Staines, spencer leniu, they shine because they play behind a strong team, but guarantee you if they came to are team would look...
  45. seven07

2002 SALARY CAP

It’s almost 20 years to the day that some snitch, snitched on us about the salary cap, it’s about time we know who it was. so WHO was the SNITCH.
  46. seven07

OKUNBOR

Can’t wait for the big bloke to come back, will definitely take slot of pressure of with his kick returns.
  47. seven07

FORAN

Boy are we missing this bloke I don’t give a shit what anyone says, he definitely is the missing link between us competing and not. And boy what a slap in the face that offer was.
  48. seven07

Star Power: Foundation, BULLFROG

Let’s be honest. It’s been a long time since we where able to recruit the way we did for this year and next, a long long time it shows just how great the foundations of this club really are, I don’t ever remember the ability for any admin to actually land so many dominant first graders in one...
  49. seven07

Matt Burton consolidated thread

We need to give this Champ a 10 year contract. We would be mad not to, If we don’t other clubs will.
  50. seven07

Burton, Avarello

These 2 are going to be the best halves pairing with had in a long long time.
  51. seven07

Half the reward: Averillo wants playmaker role long term

Rookie Canterbury playmaker Jake Averillo wants to continue playing in the halves next season after the arrival of star recruit Matt Burton from Penrith. Averillo, who has shifted from five-eighth to halfback for Saturday’s match against Canberra after Kyle Flanagan was dropped, began his NRL...
  52. seven07

Kyle Flanagan ignored a club directive in fronting emotional press conference

Axed Bulldogs halfback Kyle Flanagan ignored a club directive by fronting a press conference that reduced him to tears as he tried to “own” his poor on-field performances. Canterbury officials have come under fire for allowing Flanagan to take part in an all-in media session on Tuesday and not...
  53. seven07

Flanagan now fighting for relevance when Burton arrives

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/ Anyone got full article
  54. seven07

MY STARTING 17

1.DWZ 2.OKUNBAR 3.ALLAN 4.COTRIC 5.KATOA 6.AVERILLO 7.MEANEY/ can kick pass has vision and SPEED 8.THOMPSON 9.WAKEHAM/ can tackle, short kicking game, shifty 10.AVA 11.HETHRINGTON 12.RFM 13.ATONI 14.JMK 15.ELLIOT 16.OGDEN 17.NAPA Obviously when everyone is back
  55. seven07

Off-contract Storm forward Dale Finucane meets with two rivals

Storm lock Dale Finucane is understood to be weighing up his options for 2022, reportedly meeting with two rival clubs as Melbourne battle with a straining salary cap situation. As reported by NRL.com’s Dan Walsh, the 29-year-old has fielded interest from two sides while the Cowboys, Tigers and...
  56. seven07

Rumour HE’S STAYING AT PENRITH, IT'S OVER”: GREG ALEXANDER SAYS BURTON WILL BACKFLIP ON BULLDOGS

Penrith Panthers legend Greg Alexander has stated that Matt Burton will be staying at the club despite having signed for the 2022 season with the Canterbury Bulldogs. Panthers CEO Brian Fletcher earlier in the week stated that Burton should backflip on his move to Belmore as it would be a “bad...
  57. seven07

BRENT NADEN RESUME!!

Enjoy Ladies
  58. seven07

WRONG PLAYER SENT OFF!!!

The only mistake Ashley Klein made today was sending Hetherington off not Flopoate. Other than that pretty good refereeing.
  59. seven07

NO MORE $BW

Please no more 12 years we’ve been copping it from this bloke just put him in the trash and move on. We bend over for him and he bends over for politis. Enough we took him out of the he’ll hole he was at, we fed him, gave him a place to stay, trained him, thousands of hours of training, for what...
  60. seven07

I'm not after mammoth dollars': Foran keen to stay with Bulldogs

Kieran Foran says he is relieved to have avoided another serious toe injury as he sets his sights on a return, and a one-year extension, with Canterbury. Foran has been cleared of serious ligament damage after injuring his left big toe midway through the first half during Saturday's loss to St...
  61. seven07

We want them back': Georgallis and Bulldogs players push for duo's return

'We want them back': Georgallis and Bulldogs players push for duo's return Caretaker Canterbury coach Steve Georgallis has told the club's board Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor should be welcomed back to Belmore after an NRL appeals committee overturned their deregistrations...
  62. seven07

Bulldogs pay out coach Dean Pay’s contract in full; six-again sinners and winners

Canterbury will pay out former coach Dean Pay for the rest of his contract, despite Pay walking out with three months left on his contract, in a display of class from the club.
  63. seven07

DRAGONS SWAP ?

If dragon’s want CHN and he doesn’t want to stay let’s play hard ballz. give us the Sims brothers will pay the difference otherwise CHN is back in the top 30. Tariq for CHN Korbin for Tolman
  64. seven07

PROP!!!

We need a PROP ASAP. If the teams not going forward there’s no point in having halves or backs.
  65. seven07

Let’s have a chat: Bulldogs officials keen to meet reinstated pair

Let’s have a chat: Bulldogs officials keen to meet reinstated pair Jayden Okunbor has been outed until round 15 Picture: Getty Images Corey Harawira-Naera is unhappy with his treatment from the Bulldogs Picture: Getty Images BRENT READ 27 MINUTES AGO JULY 15, 2020 FACEBOOK TWITTER WHATSAPP...
  66. seven07

Okunbor/CHN megathread

Jayden Okunbor intends to return to the Bulldogs after having his sacking overturned, while Corey Harawira-Naera wants to meet with the club before deciding whether to come back or resume his NRL career elsewhere. Canterbury are yet to make a definitive decision on the pair, who were...
  67. seven07

Bulldogs squad would welcome back Okunbor and Harawira-Naera

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/bulldogs-squad-would-welcome-back-okunbor-and-harawira-naera-20200714-p55c0p.html NRL_Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran says Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera have served their time. #NRL
  68. seven07

SUPPORT THE CLUB!!!!

The Media is now directly going after the club. I’m one of the first to say the board needs to go, however the board listened to our voices, and pay Is gone. Now it’s are turn not just the fans on this forum but all CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN!!!! SUPPOTERS to stand up and say to the media get fucked...
  69. seven07

Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran throws support behind interim coach Steve Georgallis

Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran throws support behind interim coach Steve Georgallis Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran has thrown his support behind interim coach Steve Georgallis, following the departure of Dean Pay on Tuesday morning. Pay told the club he would not be...
  70. seven07

Barrett backed to land Bulldogs NRL job

Canterbury will be getting one of the best attacking minds in the NRL if they appoint Trent Barrett as their next coach. That’s the opinion of one of Barrett’s former players as the Bulldogs formally begin the search to replace departed head coach Dean Pay. Barrett is widely tipped to be the...
  71. seven07

Dogs to give Barrett $3m cheque book as Penrith allow him to start talks over replacing Pay

Dogs to give Barrett $3m cheque book as Penrith allow him to start talks over replacing Pay Trent Barrett during his time as Manly coach Penrith have granted assistant coach Trent Barrett the freedom to speak to Canterbury as Dean Pay’s time at Belmore looks to be coming to an end Canterbury...
  72. seven07

Dean pay VS Andersons

Is it true that Chris Wanker Anderson has the final say in team selections ?
  73. seven07

Raiders offer star winger FIVE years — but he could still be lured to Dogs

NSW State of Origin winger Nick Cotric has been offered a five-year contract to remain at the Canberra Raiders but is still weighing up a $1.8 million three-year deal to switch to Canterbury-Bankstown. While the Green Machine have come in heavy with a $2.5 million deal, the Bulldogs are...
  74. seven07

Will Foran stay at the Bulldogs? Canterbury start talks with star half

The Bulldogs have begun preliminary discussions with Kieran Foran about staying beyond this season with the injury-plagued half "desperate to achieve something special at the club". The former New Zealand international wants to continue in the NRL next year and has tentatively begun talking to...
  75. seven07

Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

Canterbury have tried and failed to sign some of Brisbane’s biggest names over the past 12 months and they aren’t ready to wave the white flag just yet, having emerged as a potential solution to the Broncos’ tight salary cap ahead of their crucial meeting at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday night...
  76. seven07

Return of Corey Harawira-Naera should be at Belmore

The Bulldogs are likely be the latest in a long list of NRL clubs punished for doing the right thing. Former Bulldog Corey Harawira-Naera is reportedly a target of several teams, with the August 3rd deadline for registering players for 2020 approaching. CHN was de-registered earlier this...
  77. seven07

News We won't make a rash call': Bulldogs boss opens up about Pay's future

Canterbury chair Lynne Anderson has denied Dean Pay’s fate will be decided at a joint-management meeting of football and leagues club powerbrokers on Thursday, declaring: "We will make a measured rather than reactionary decision." Pay is the only NRL coach off contract at the end of the season...
  78. seven07

Coaching Staff Going Forward

Coaching Director: Michael Hagan Coach: Cooper Cronk Assistant: Jonathon Thurston
  79. seven07

Team going forward

1. Reimis smith 2. DWZ 3. W. Hopoate 4. M. Harper 5. J. Averillo 6. N. Meaney 7. K. Foran 8. D. Napa 9. B. Wakeham 10.O. Ogden 11.Toomaga 12.L. Thompson 13. Jackson 14.Elliot 15.RFM 16.Tolman 17.Sue
  80. seven07

BULLFROG

We are missing him so bad.
  81. seven07

News In 10 years I'll be on a farm kicking back': Mitchell plans to retire by 30

'In 10 years I'll be on a farm kicking back': Mitchell plans to retire by 30 Christian Nicolussi October 5, 2019 — 12.00am Share on Whatsapp Send via Email Leave a comment Latrell Mitchell has revealed ahead of the grand final he will entertain walking away from rugby league by the age of 30...
  82. seven07

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics By Brett Graham Roosters v Storm Preview: Preliminary Finals 1 / FTQWB Sydney Roosters chairman Nick Politis claims critics of the club's salary cap management are simply jealous of the Roosters' consistent success. For years...
  83. seven07

Jackson\okunbur

Last weeks prematch interview with channel nine, Jackson mentioned okunbur playing Canterbury cup, I think there's friction within the team in regards to pays selection.
  84. seven07

Holland-talau

So how did holland get a place in the centres instead of talau.
  85. seven07

NRL: Dallin Watene-Zelezniak keen to stay on with Bulldogs

He joined the club less than two months ago but Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is already keen on re-signing with Canterbury on a long-term NRL deal. Watene-Zelezniak showed what Penrith are missing out on after starring in the Bulldogs' 16-8 upset over his former club on Saturday night. It was the...
  86. seven07

STRONG COACH

Looking at our history whenever we had success, it was behind a strong coach, Warren ryan, Phil could, ted glossop, Des hasler. We need another strong coach: SHANE FLANAGAN.
  87. seven07

Payne and shibasaki

I would be chasing these two really hard.
  88. seven07

Hasler signings

It just hit my mind. Out of all the players hasler resigned during his robbery of our club how many of those players is he actually chasing now his at manly. ?????
  89. seven07

Enough

Look I don't like dean pay as the next man and his dog. However it's very funny that these articles start appearing when apparently latrell is signing with us. These articles are written with intent to show that are club is unstable and a huge risk with the board unable to get along. I don't...
  90. seven07

Don't blame the players

The players are in a shitty situation because they know pay can't coach and is biased in his selections.
  91. seven07

Thugs (GAME)

I met one of the clubs greatest ever players a couple of seasons ago and we sat down and had a good old banter, I asked him what's wrong with the club. He looked at me and said league is a gentlemen's game played by thugs. So in order to be on top you need to be a bigger thug so I really do...
  92. seven07

EXCUSES

Watching the Maty johns podcast, and they where talking about rebuilding is nothing more than an excuse for the administration to buy itself time. And couldn't agree more.
  93. seven07

Drop tolman

Ogden and Big Papa should be the starting props.
  94. seven07

MOORES and ANDERSONS

I don't like the direction this club is going with these imposters, I've got it very solid from somebody in the coaching circle that Chris Anderson is interfering with the team and causing disharmony within the squad and they are doing everything in there power to promote there son. If Kevin...
  95. seven07

Matt fraudster

I've said this all year the bloke should be 100mph in the other direction from 1st grade. 5th tackle option I'll kick a hail Mary with nobody chasing
  96. seven07

Bulldogs director Paul Dunn inside roosters dressing room

Just Paul Dunn in tv inside the roosters dressing wtf is he doing there.
  97. seven07

Steve Mortimer apologises for Damien Cook oversight, begs Josh Reynolds and Martin Taupau to return

Michael Di Lonardo Updated at 12:07 a.m. ET Canterbury great Steve Mortimer has apologised to the club’s fans for letting Damien Cook slip through their hands during his tenure on the Bulldogs board. Cook had a brief seven-game cameo at Belmore in the shadow of former skipper Michael Ennis...
  98. seven07

Brett Morris signs with Roosters

Sydney Roosters sign Bulldogs star Brett Morris By The Mole NRL Highlights: Parramatta Eels v Canterbury Bulldogs - Round 19 1 / 20 >< FTQWB The Sydney Roosters have continued their stunning spending spree by signing Bulldogs winger Brett Morris. Morris was linked with a return to his...