Search results

1. seven07

From the BIG MAN !!!

2. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

A players job is to show potential. A coach is job is to get the best out of that potential for the best part of 80 mins, no matter how hard headed the player is.
  3. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

So you rather have a fit player in the field that would absolutely struggle to make a 1st grade squad anywhere else. Then have a player like Pele who actually is a DAMAGING PROP and puts a dent in the opposition defence ?
  4. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

I don’t understand how on God’s green earth, guys like Waddell continue to play 1st grade on big minutes every week. And players like PELE who actually make a difference only get 10mins a game WTF is going on, it’s like we have a school mentality where we are only picking favourites, seriously...
  5. seven07

TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

What do you want him to do on his OWN FFS GROW UP. Stop comparing him to the Penrith side he played in. We don’t have a fisher Harris or a Leota or Yeoh. Just except the fact we need a 1st grade PROP until then expect more of these performances.
  6. seven07

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Mate thank F*ck someone understands the basics, if the forwards are getting dominated every week then it doesn’t matter if you have the Australian spine nothing is going to happen.
  7. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Not CC LOL Potter likes staying loyal LOL
  8. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Apparently wants to keep the harmony in the coaching staff.
  9. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Doesn’t like to change, he likes to stay loyal.
  10. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

I’ve heard from my source that M.POTTER is having too much input into team selections, and has an OLD SCHOOL mentality in regards to certain selections. CC needs to stop this mate bullshit and just pick the best TEAM.
  11. seven07

Pele

Mate please the bloke took on the sharks pack on his own.
  12. seven07

Pele

Please give me TPJ any day of the week, I’ll take a standover over a pushover anyway if the week
  13. seven07

Pele

Mate 100% what the hell do you want him to do on his own.
  14. seven07

TPJ, PRESTON, BURTON, MAHONEY, PELE, KARL

Have to disagree mate, yeah he did do a stuff up here and there but thought he had his better games today, especially after that mistake he rushed back and started manning up in defence.
  15. seven07

TPJ, PRESTON, BURTON, MAHONEY, PELE, KARL

Tried there guys out, but to much injuries and to many mates in the team.
  16. seven07

Opinion CASEY!!!!

WTF!!!! There is no way he gets picked next week absolutely DISGRACEFUL!!!!
  17. seven07

Opinion SUPER LEAGUE 2.0

It’s fair enough to say it’s time for another competition, with Dumb and Dumber running the game we are going in reverse not forward.
  18. seven07

NRL 2023: Bulldogs boss Phil Gould faces probe over possible conflict of interest

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2023-bulldogs-boss-phil-gould-faces-probe-over-possible-conflict-of-interest/news-story/fddcad3ca4bedbfd7fa89b7c4a4a2181 Anyone have access
  19. seven07

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

Mate have to agree with you, JR is enthusiastic without a doubt, but he is borderline NUCLEAR. I’ve got no doubt Gus and CC are gonna hammer him that’s the second time his done it. What he needs to understand that the refs control the game, if we want a fair shot at the 50/50s then shut up...
  20. seven07

News Olapau debutant beautiful, emotional reaction to first game win

What makes you so sure Kiraz is a certainty to stay!!!
  21. seven07

Official Gus on Twitter

He should get atleast 10 years without parole.
  22. seven07

OKUNBOR, LUCAS BROWN

It’s His Defence F&-,”king embarrassment for his size and strength.
  23. seven07

OKUNBOR, LUCAS BROWN

Can someone get Big Daddy LUCAS BROWN in the ring with this Tarjane for gods sake with his size and strength should be a Rino, instead plays like a pussy FFS.
  24. seven07

NRL steps in to address Phil Gould issue amid concerns from rival clubs

Anyone have the link https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-steps-in-to-address-phil-gould-issue-amid-concerns-from-rival-clubs/news-story/26867a234be5a48a6a94d44ebe6481b9
  25. seven07

Opinion Jake Averillo has more to Offer.

Agree with you B-Train there is no way GUS would pay 500k unless they see him in the halves.
  26. seven07

News HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD ITS A MIRACLE !!!!

The Bulldogs are set to wield the axe on Kyle Flanagan as coach Cameron Ciraldo looks to halt a three-game slide. Team Tips: Kyle Flanagan is set to be left out of the Dogs’ 17, citing recent poor form. Should that be the case, young gun Karl Oloapu is one option while Jake Averillo could also...
  27. seven07

Opinion Averillo

He slows down because he starts to think when his in open space, one of the relo’s went to bass high as Averillo, we where speaking the other day about why he slows down, apparently during one of the school games he got caught by a prop lol, after the game the coach aka Wilson, pulled him up and...
  28. seven07

Opinion Averillo

Buy one get the other one free part of the Easter special apparently lol the main attraction lol
  29. seven07

VAUGHN, HETHRINGTON, SEUMANUFAGAI

Mate heard the same thing, but wanted confirmation, very stupid move, and in regards to Hethrington what he adds is mongrel.
  30. seven07

VAUGHN, HETHRINGTON, SEUMANUFAGAI

Why where these guys let go. It’s not like they were on a Million dollars a year. Boy do we need them now with are injury crisis.
  31. seven07

Extending Corey Waddell

100% Buddy it should be cheap on potential not on effort.
  32. seven07

REF !!!!

Correct but when his on he is on. That’s why we need to pick him next week we need to give Reed, Burton options in attack
  33. seven07

REF !!!!

Don’t blame the ref, it was one of the most evenly reffed games we have had in a long time, the video referee is DICKHEAD. But our bench is just RUBBISH!!! And KO needs to be PICKED next week.
  34. seven07

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

Well his gone from being dropped off at the airport to now being officially on the plane ready for takeoff LOL
  35. seven07

ENOUGH!!!!

Flanagan has to go….
  36. seven07

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

Have to disagree, using yeo as the perfect example, locks have more time and freedom than a prop due to there position and body type as a natural prop is very one directional, hence locks like Yeo, Murray, Radley, Carrigan, have different body styles.
  37. seven07

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

The Lock position is usually a link between the forwards and the halves or backs, Luke has got a passing game, speed, and strength to take advantage of a shifting defensive line.
  38. seven07

He has an aggressive running style and has speed, to threaten the defensive line and put them In 2 state of minds
  39. seven07

He has never played edge or back row in the uk, but he has played here against the sharks and was one of are best players. The front row need big body’s with a strong core as they have a shorter run up than the edge back rower, that’s why Luke played better at the back as he can pick his lines...
  40. seven07

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

Who did GUS block
  41. seven07

Positive’s, BURTON MAHONEY HUGHES

A but rich coming from a Lama LOL, Aka the Kennels new grove LOL
  42. seven07

Positive’s, BURTON MAHONEY HUGHES

Again, playing well above there paycheque, but great debut from young Hughes didn’t get dominated big body and looks like he has a big motor will be great to have starting with Pele when he comes back.
  43. seven07

Bye Bye Averillo

What I know is what I know. Can things change yes they can was GUS involved in the signing of Xerri YES. was he directly involved yes he was, was there a handshake agreement between GUS, CC AND XERRI YES there is that a centre position is his to lose as there was 8 other clubs after his...
  44. seven07

Bye Bye Averillo

Bro xerri already got a centre spot
  45. seven07

Bye Bye Averillo

Cover I agree ☝️, but selected I highly doubt with chrighton and xerri coming next year
  46. seven07

Bye Bye Averillo

Bro Kiraz is never gonna see the centre position lol
  47. seven07

Religious Discussion Thread

He knows bro lol he put it together with your username, then I put in a tongue in cheek comment and said, it is true you guys are quick thinkers lol
  48. seven07

All good Bro, just had Jewish friend that saw your post and he asked me to clarify so hill be happy now, btw his also a big Doggy’s man
  49. seven07

No not like that bro, but as in a conversation does it change with you if someone follows the bible or doesn’t
  50. seven07

So bro explain what you mean by people who don’t follow the bibel ?
  51. seven07

BURTON, FOX, PRESTON, SPECIAL MENTION PELE

Congratulations to all these blokes well done especially BURTON, but last and not least PELE in all honesty I just watched the game again, the momentum completely changed when this bloke came on well done mate good job
  52. seven07

Rumour Alex Twal

I said this before assassin, him and doughnut aka dougy aka Douie, have relatives on the board.
  53. seven07

Official Gus on Twitter

Mate have to agree with you, back in the early 00s when we almost won the National school championship for rugby league and almost beat Fairfield sports, are coach his philosophy was simple, talent first attitude later. Me and my mate were suspended for 7 days and we still got picked, if your...
  54. seven07

Kikau OUT

I’m thinking April fools joke, just checked the dogs website nothing
  55. seven07

News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Mate GUS never keeps a player that he doesn’t want. And then to let go of an asset to another club and also make sure his 100% fit is absolutely insane, this has got to be the greatest premature April fools joke I ever heard lol
  56. seven07

TPJ INJURY !!! TAKE IT EASY.

Bro what do you want him to do if he is injured lol
  57. seven07

Thanks for welcoming message Gas !!! Lol
  58. seven07

Hey guys please I understand your frustration with TPJ’S injury, just got confirmation that he is just as frustrated as us fans, he has being pushing for a early return however, CC and Gus are refusing to rush him back until he is 110% ready and the medical team haven’t given the all clear just...
  59. seven07

Chris MINS AKA TOP DOG !!!!!

It just gets better and better, when’s the last time we had a premier who ran the state and is a proud Dog’s man where climbing the ladder on and off the field. I hope this news puts a smile on everybody’s face today, no matter who you support labour or liberal, go dog’s
  60. seven07

Bulldogs Fullback Named Worst in the Comp

His got Relotives !!! on the board!!! BRO!!! that’s why him and Twal aka tea towel won’t get dropped, let’s leave it at that.
  61. seven07

Former league star Kyle White, cult hero known for big hits, dead aged 53

Former Canterbury, Wests and Illawarra hitman Kyle White has died suddenly aged just 53. The popular forward, who was also a talented musician, passed away in his sleep at his Penrith home on Monday night. White, who also played for Widnes and Workington Town in England, had a cult hero...
  62. seven07

Opinion Where will Crichton play?

You guys honestly believe Xerri signed without being promised a shot an centre LOL
  63. seven07

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Well done champ, stepped up today to the potential we all know you have, I can honestly say on his day BURTON is the best 5/8 in the game hands down, there is no comparison. We are very lucky to have you champ keep it up and maybe a future immortal.
  64. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Completely agree Dinkum, Imagine having a team during pre season than being told during the start of the season that they where ripping the team apart, because they weren’t happy with the salary cap, they pretty much gave Dean a gun, coffin, and shovel, and said kill your self put yourself in a...
  65. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Mate one of my all time favourite players is Haz. So please don’t play that card, my Maternal grand parent originated from Lebanon so please for arguments sake I’ve got my opinion like it or don’t like it, it is what it is.
  66. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

A bit rich coming from a boat loader, mate got get a cheese shredder and use it on your skin you Muppet might toughen you up, best player please you must be red, white, and green blind, it’s called Tall poppy syndrome go get checked out before you wreck yourself lol.
  67. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Hey Maroun take it easy yeah Dhead, it’s an opinion. Everybody’s entitled to one that’s why we Call Australia home.
  68. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Mate I bagged out a few so take it easy champ LOL
  69. seven07

WHOLE TEAM !!!

Well done LAD’S big shout out to Cameron Ciraldo, whatever he did during the week it worked it’s magic, And well done to the every member of the team you showed you wanted the win, and you got it, keep it up finals here we come.
  70. seven07

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

Maté completely agree, but with the forward pack we have I personally wouldn’t, we need a decent forward pack so we can atleast stay with the advantage line in order for are halves and backs to start dominating the play, if we rush him in to early then he’ll also get dominated and might stuff up...
  71. seven07

KING, PELE, FLANAGAN, SUTTON, MAHONEY, PERHAM

Mate it’s simple, the backs and spine play behind the forwards. If the are getting dominated so will are team that’s the end of it. These blokes just don’t get it.
  72. seven07

Did I say he is the answer, I was talking about todays game
  73. seven07

Go give Kiraz aka Gas a bjj
  74. seven07

When’s the last time we had a forward with his potential.
  75. seven07

3/4 of the team made U6 mistakes Lol common bro
  76. seven07

Taking hit ups and doing something with the hit ups are 2 different things lol, even Averillo took hit ups should he be part of the discussion aswell LOL
  77. seven07

Bro so are you saying that he wasn’t impressive in the 2 runs he did take, and wasn’t a fresh of breath air
  78. seven07

They took him off as the there was no point L, spoke to my contact asked why did they take him off he said there was no point, they just wanted to see why he can do, and Ciraldo was more than impressed.
  79. seven07

Took 2 hit ups and made Manly’s forwards look like powder puffs.
  80. seven07

So Pele 2 runs going straight through the manly line wasn’t good enough, Flanagan’s kicking game today was better than burtons, Suttons cover defence wasn’t top notch, PERHAM stopping that try on goal line, there’s 2 sides to the team unfortunately we always try to find the exciting parts of the...
  81. seven07

Held your head high, great effort when the team didn’t turn up to play.
  82. seven07

Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

The Sydney Roosters’ roster has been valued at $13 million, which is $1.5 million over the salary cap due to their pulling power exposing a gulf with the Dolphins worth over $4 million dollars. The Daily Telegraph analysed more than 500 NRL players and their market values to reveal that the...
  83. seven07

News Welcome back SBW

ASSASSIN I have half my family that are MUSLIM and half can’t fucking stand him.
  84. seven07

News Welcome back SBW

where the F$*<K is HAZEM, this is absolute BULLSHIT…. The Dog backstabbed us left us for the $ and we welcome him back, WEAK ABSOLUTELY WEAK… HAZ Sacrificed ALOT to stay loyal, knocked back the NFL, the Rabbits, Australian Rugby, and French Rugby this is beyond a joke… And what do we offer him...
  85. seven07

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

JESUS Christ !!!!! I am not targeting Kiraz FFS. It’s my opinion, that it’s been a while we have had a local junior play for the club, I understand the love for the bloke, it puts a smile on your face when you see a local putting on the blue and white jersey. But you can’t take away the fact...
  86. seven07

Burton

The irony is the same people that are bashing burton are the same people who worship Kiraz LOL
  87. seven07

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

Mate I’ve said this before, let him go to the open market and see who is willing to sign him.
  88. seven07

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

You mean definitely doesn’t belong in the team
  89. seven07

KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

The 3 Stooges have to go. And we need to sign another prop, today was absolutely embarrassing. Also the ref was disgusting completely biased towards us.
  90. seven07

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

He is a great prospect but, over RFM not atm maybe down the track but definitely should be in the starting 17
  91. seven07

Gus strikes again ( Pele and Preston)

I think you’ve gone of the rails a bit, B train
  92. seven07

Centres for 2023

You honestly believe the top clubs wait for players to play before they resize their potential, if there was no salary cap maybe. But since there’s a salary cap we need to trust experience and judgement aka GUS, where just lucky people like you aren’t in charge god knows who you would resign or...
  93. seven07

Centres for 2023

Mate it’s probably some of his relatives blowing shisha up his arse LOL
  94. seven07

Centres for 2023

Sorry dude Kiraz ain’t being picked at centre, Skelton and Alamoti where promised starting positions hence Schoupp being moved on and Skelton not being selected during last year’s GF so he doesn’t get injured, the amount of interest that Alamoti and Skelton had from other clubs was immense and...
  95. seven07

Market Watch: Gould’s desperate fight to keep Burton

Multiple $1 million contracts will be waiting for Matt Burton when he returns from the World Cup - a figure that will blow Canterbury’s current offer out of the water. If Phil Gould wants to lock up Matt Burton for the long term then the Bulldogs’ general manager better get ready to dig deep...
  96. seven07

Our salary cap situation for 2023 (According to Zero Tackle)

Any true fan would delete this stupid thread automatically. It’s in GUS’S HANDS. none of are concern or the FUCKING MEDIA.