Search results

1. R

Rumour Roosters new signing

Rumour has it that the Roosters have made a secret signing of a previously unknown player. His name is Kandel Stickmaka. They now have in their squad a Butcher a Baker and a ........ Candlestick maker .
  2. R

Fox Commercial for Magic Round

Just watched the Fox (NRL) add for the magic round, you know, the one that sounds like a funeral march, and yes Fox has already performed some Magic by making three teams "dissappear" from the comp. The Cowboys, Titans and yes, you guessed it, the Bulldogs do not get a mention in the ad. The...
  3. R

Membership suggestion

A suggestion for the marketing dept to attract more money .. oops sorry..members.... why not make all memberships fully transferable to any other club at any time.... the way our club operates any of our favourite players can go to another club whenever they want so why not let the fans do the...
  4. R

2018 competitions

With all the paper selling rubbish about players changing clubs etc something as insignicant as what the structure of next seasons competitions seems, at least to me, has gone unreported. I know the under 20,s comp has been wiped out but what other comps/games will now be played at the same...
  5. R

Offer to Dib, Board and Castle

It now seems apparent that Ray Dib ,at least some of the board and Raelene Castle all think that Des is doing a great job and is the answer to all our problems (which he himself created). My offer to them is that if their wonder boy Des does not take the dogs to the final four in 2017 (at...
  6. R

THOROUGHLY ASHAMED TO BE A BULLDOG.

After tonight's performance. No need to say much more The team are a joke. ( except Josh Jackson.... A true Bulldog) Hasler is a bigger joke Bullfrog Moore must be turning in his grave An absolute disgrace and embarrassment to true Bulldog supporters.
  7. R

The Sun Herald brushes the Dogs

For at least the second time this season the Sun Herald has not bothered to even mention the Bulldogs match in their Sunday paper (make that budgie cage liner). first noticed it a couple of weeks ago when we played the Storm in Perth and now again today there is not a word. The other two...
  8. R

Bulldogs 9 SBW 8

OMG. How can this be? Channel Nines one man team, the mercenary Sonny Bill Williams,has been beaten by that terrible team that he walked out on just because they would not treat him like god. Maybe now we will see the end of this sickening garbage that the Nine Network goes on with every time...
  9. R

Bulldogs HQ buzzing with MAJOR announcements

Just got the Bulldogs email with this heading and with great anticipation I read through it and......nothing......signed a St George reserve grader or whatever but once again ..bugger all. here was me thinking MAJOR announcement??? Maybe Raelene had changed her black hair dye supplier or...