Search results

1. Ecca

If you could spare a $ or 2/

A message from the wife on FB for all of you
  2. Ecca

I love all of you for what you have done here.
  3. Ecca

All good brother, I'm expecting some non kennelers to kick in too.
  4. Ecca

You and me both, I still remember the Belmore BBQ, what a hilight
  5. Ecca

You are all wonderful people, Thank you
  6. Ecca

I didn't wanna say anything, but my youngest son has betrayed me, and now goes for the Knights (Shudder) So courtesy of you lot I'm gonna remind him why Doggies are just better Thankfully my oldest has stayed true and loyal
  7. Ecca

This here is why this is the best community in Rugby League. Love you all
  8. Ecca

Thankyou, I appreciate you
  9. Ecca

Hi Kids, I don't post or comment as much as I did one day, but I've never left. I lost my Mum last year due to complications from lung cancer, and we are doing a fundraiser for the Lung Foundation in her honour. It would mean the world if you could spare a couple of $'s Just remember to...
  10. Ecca

Kids Shows Non-Binary Characters

If my kids believe in god, that's when I'm gonna start worrying.
  11. Ecca

Cover of your Favourite Song

Not a favourite song, but here's an example of where the cover is far better than the original
  12. Ecca

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Well, that will fucking do me!
  13. Ecca

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Do The roosters get to play by a different set of rules ? Holy fuck they can hold down longer in a tackle
  14. Ecca

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Think WWE, but with better wrestling and lots of blood. Storyline can sometimes be a bit lacking, but then again, have you seen the WWE stories
  15. Ecca

Should Flanagun change his name to Flanagone?

I think so
  16. Ecca

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

How in the fuck was that not an obstruction that caused the break?
  17. Ecca

Social Media Luke Keary

bring back Lachlan Lewis!
  18. Ecca

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Wooo 9ers Loving Mr Irrelevant at the moment
  19. Ecca

Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Stand by are rostered shifts yes, and they are there to cover unexpected sick leave, or when incidents occur etc. I work on the Intercity side of the ledger, and we are so short staffed I haven't had a standby shift where I got to "sit around" in recent memory. Unfortunately management think...
  20. Ecca

CCTV will still be used, and is currently used on newer sets to compliment and enhance the human component. The technology purchased by our beloved leaders in no way advanced enough to remove the human factors. You can tell you're running out of points when you start fat shaming. Re overtime -...
  21. Ecca

Safety issues. The camera is partially obscured by the doors when they are open They have minimal visibility when raining They don't show things under a metre high when close to the door (so kids) The driver has 2 backlit screens between them and the track (we all know what light in the car...
  22. Ecca

Overpaid? I am on a rate of 82,000 per year everything above this is a result of my working late evenings early mornings working 12 days in 14, public holidays and weekends. I surrender my relationships with those I love and care for in order to provide for them. Overpaid.... Go and get fucked
  23. Ecca

Many parts of the enterprise agreement, including, yes PAY. But also, the addition of, removal of and amendment of key clauses, which, both parties want different things, but they haven't even been discussed yet
  24. Ecca

if they are in the union, their position is NOT senior.. Going off what they read... sigh, sounds like they have no valid point of reference
  25. Ecca

The problem is your source is siding with those with questionable ethics, so grain of salt on that one
  26. Ecca

See, this is where you are wrong. The problem is there is a fair few things that haven't been discussed yet, and once this hurdle is cleared, then the rest can be discussed. The government claims this is the only issue, which it isn't, it is just such a big issue that the others can't be...
  27. Ecca

That is what we all want mate, he problem is the government is intentionally muddying the waters when it comes to information. this comes down to 2 things. 1) The NIF (New Intercity Fleet) 2) A new Enterprise Agreement. Regarding; 1) the NIF, the RTBU are insistent that essential changes (And...
  28. Ecca

You're welcome
  29. Ecca

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

We are playing like busted arseholes, but this referee is borderline criminal
  30. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

What I don't get is the belief that Satan punishes those that break gods rules, when he himself was expelled for similar reasons. I believe that Satan would party with his fellow "Wrongdoers" in Hell... #HailSatan #Itsajoke
  31. Ecca

Pride Jersey

Hold ya horses there chappy. I made NO assumptions re the particular religion... I bet that at least one of the 7 are of the Mormon faith which specifically prohibit Alcohol... and there is Sooooooo many subvariants of "Christianity" it is a very brave statement to broadside that statement...
  32. Ecca

Pride Jersey

The hypocrisy is illuminating for me... They claim to refuse on religious grounds... but, without assuming their religion, I assume their religion/s are also opposed to gambling and alcohol. the team plays at 4 pines stadium (Alcohol) and is sponsored by Pointsbet.... It is almost like this...
  33. Ecca

Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Never seen a referee more upset to award a try
  34. Ecca

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Burton strips as held being called.. PENALTY They do it well after Held is called... Bring it back, play the ball. Seems fair
  35. Ecca

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

This is our worst game this year... We're just lucky Canberra are a shit team too
  36. Ecca

Buying a new Lawnmower SUCKS

The block is around 800sqm so not huge, but big enough for me
  37. Ecca

Yeah I'm leaning towards the corvette tbh
  38. Ecca

I'm trying to buy a new mower, and have NO idea what to get... With a budget of around $850... there is lots of choice but fuck all reviews. We have a large lawn with buffalo grass (BOOOO!!!!)... The Victa Corvette 400 seems most likely, but I can be easily swayed... Any advice
  39. Ecca

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

What in the fucking fuckity fuck.. fucking **** ref... Forward pass your fucking dropkick
  40. Ecca

Corrupt or incompetent?

I don't think either, I believe they are unintentionally biased.
  41. Ecca

Images/Photos

GOOD LORD... When did we all become train buffs?
  42. Ecca

Watch Danielson / Omega if you get a chance
  43. Ecca

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The only thing compelling is that a Queenslander seems to have an okay grasp on the English language.
  44. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Here's my latest creation... It's kinda fun
  45. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

With the lockdown craziness, they get hidden around the local area for kids to find and rehide or keep
  46. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

We did rock painting today to go and hide in the neighbourhood. Here's my contribution
  47. Ecca

Opinion Cheating Penrith thread

No one would notice the difference
  48. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I don't get to chose when I take annual leave, I am on the 5th and final week of my leave and I have barely left the fucking house. As an essential worker at least I have been able to get out and about. We had planned to go away for a couple of weeks and NOPE!!!! So, I have spent 5 weeks...
  49. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

But seriously, how the fuck is everyone... I miss you all.... especially the BBQ bunch....
  50. Ecca

Most stories on AEW have a good long story Arc on them, with a good blow off match. The promos whilst they are given a purpose, they aren't scripted like WWE, the wrestlers have the freedom to have some fun and tell their own story
  51. Ecca

Yup, WWE are now actively looking for non wrestling athletes who they can train and develop as opposed to independent wrestlers with talent because they know they are able to chew them up give them shitty gimmicks and use them up and most will have nowhere else to go
  52. Ecca

It all comes down to who owns the intellectual property. If WWE create and trademark a character, it's theirs. If the wrestler does, then it's theirs. WWE, have a habit of signing wrestlers and giving them a new persona to wrestle under so it can't be used elsewhere
  53. Ecca

Worth the watch people
  54. Ecca

It all comes down to intellectual property I believe. WWE owns a lot of wrestlers names, and makes them change names when they start wrestling for them so as to control the character, and the merchandise etc. Some Examples are Daniel Bryan - will now be Bryan Danielson (as WWE own the name...
  55. Ecca

Penta is amazing, and the whold Penta says schtick is pretty funny..... Pac (Neville) vs Andrade at All Out will be a very good match, In fact it is a STACKED card
  56. Ecca

Did you see the Jurrasic Express v Lucha Bros. match on Rampage... the 2 x Canadian Destroyers were AWESOME, but holy fuck that Poisonrana by Jungle Boy was phenomenal.
  57. Ecca

Beer Appreciation Thread

Just fucking delicious
  58. Ecca

go to about 1:20 and yes, that is Luke Perry's kid
  59. Ecca

I've been watching AEW since the start, and it is a HANDS DOWN better product than WWE at the moment. CM PUNK is back, and my god, his promo..... WOW... Daniel Bryan is about to debut there. Kenny and the Bucks are just gold.....
  60. Ecca

Who’s the best prime minister we ever had? And why?

who in the MERCILESS FUCK voted for SCOMO?
  61. Ecca

News NRL BACK ON!

look.. clearly if the season can't be completed, it must be abandonded... as such no wooden spoon for us..... Win / Win
  62. Ecca

News Bulldogs trio ordered to self-isolate

awww shucks, cancel a season we are coming dead last in...... no worries.... another master stroke from TBaz
  63. Ecca

Official Bulldogs make key appointment

WARD’S BIG JOB Ex-Bulldogs prop Barry Ward has been appointed Canterbury’s general manager of pathways and junior league. Ward’s position is a key appointment for the Bulldogs with Ward overseeing all the areas of development beneath the NRL level. The new role, which will complement the...
  64. Ecca

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Have you given Solar Opposites a try
  65. Ecca

Barrett's too nice

Not paying out on them at all, but if you were to race a Datsun and a Ferrari, other than the Ferrari shitting itself at the start line, the Ferrari wins EVERY day
  66. Ecca

Barrett's too nice

It's nout Barret's fault that we got a mad man to negotiate the purchase of our cars
  67. Ecca

Barrett's too nice

If you have a well serviced Ferrari that is driving like a Datsun, then sure you have every right to be angry. If you have a Datsun that is driving like a Datsun, you can't get pissed off at anybody
  68. Ecca

Alan Tudyk is a funny man, But seriously he must have some great blackmail material at Disney, His voiceover deal must be awesome King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph), Duke of Weselton (Frozen 1 & 2) Alistair Krei (Big Hero 6, Big Hero 6: The Series) Duke Weaselton (Zootopia) Ludo/King Butterfly...
  69. Ecca

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Hola Bitches, I hope everyone is doing well? In true style I have read most of the last page of this thread, and MAN Bulldogs included, we got some tough times. In the words of homer simpson... If i could just say a few words...... I'd be a better public speaker..... so, sorry, but nothing...
  70. Ecca

No Source CHN

PERFECT Response.. close thread
  71. Ecca

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

I will be heartbroken if he goes for the Knights
  72. Ecca

My Son's soul is on the line in tonight's game

Having moved the family back to Newcastle, my son (6) has declared he is going for the Knights (just to stir me) He flip flops back and forth between the Dogs and the Knights. But he has declared whoever wins tonights game is the team he is going to support. There is more on the line Tonight...
  73. Ecca

Covid Vaccine

for me, I am not objecting to it, i just feel fortunate that we here have the benefit of time (considering the MINOR impact the virus has had here health wise compared to other countries). As such, by the time i am vaccinated, surely some of the more prolonged issues (if any) will become apparent.
  74. Ecca

Covid Vaccine

given the LONG TERM hasn't yet occurred, it is very hard to say no long term side effects
  75. Ecca

Is it unconscionable conduct from Wally Lewis?

Oh, I have assessed, and no doubt I like most people am a muppet on occasions, but in this circumstance, you should take that morality stick that is jammed so far up your arsehole out, Because, seriously, you should not be offering opinions based on that to other peoples circumstances. Dear god...
  76. Ecca

Is it unconscionable conduct from Wally Lewis?

Glad to see you are still a Muppet
  77. Ecca

Yep, He had just really stepped it up a notch in AEW too. So sad, from all reports an absolute gentleman
  78. Ecca

What's everyone do for work / make a living

Newcastle interchange
  79. Ecca

Train Driver, one of my happiest days at work was the day I became unqualified for Flemmo
  80. Ecca

yuck :P
  81. Ecca

Nah, Passenger trains
  82. Ecca

It's a question for the ages... Also, I'm a train driver (at Newcastle)
  83. Ecca

I have a really important question for you. How many chugga's are there before you say choo choo?
  84. Ecca

Give Ted Lasso a watch
  85. Ecca

Upgraded forum?

I'm still scarred by the days when if I said Fucking Cunty Bollocks, it would be all @'s and #'s and shit
  86. Ecca

Upgraded forum?

can I still say FUCK?
  87. Ecca

They are actually doing an ok job of the empty arena stuff. And throw in the talk is Jericho podcast and you are golden
  88. Ecca

I strongly recommend swapping from WWE to AEW. such a better product at the moment
  89. Ecca

Just started watching Avenue 5. It's a Sci-fi comedy with Hugh Laurie in it, pretty funny (if you like Sci-Fi), it is about a space ship cruiser that goes off course and the voyage goes from about 3 weeks to 3 years.
  90. Ecca

Nope. If things went smoothly, this would not be an issue. One of the main reasons I believe is passengers. Usually there is a max of 1 minute allocated for a train to dwell at each station. During peak, passengers try to get off Trains at the same time as passengers try to get on them...
  91. Ecca

The more new trains there are, the more the middle of the train is the best for mischief as the guard is at the back now
  92. Ecca

Within the Sydney Trains network they use 2 signal protection, which means that there is a gap of 2 red signals between trains at any time. (There are exceptions to this, however when you get within 2 signals you are forced to do so at a slow speed <25km/h ). Signals within the Sydney Trains...
  93. Ecca

Not far off it... Age is irrelevant to them to be honest. Pass their tests, meet the criteria, pass the medical etc, all is well.. feel free to message me if you have any questions
  94. Ecca

again, up front is best, we have a door at the front we can get out of, and a door at each side we can manually open
  95. Ecca

Lol, no, there is more than just 1 driver moving the trains around. Let me rephrase, they are looking for more train drivers