Search results

1. coach

Forwards

I have to give credit to our forwards Every week the punch out good metres especially getting out of our own end March up field quiet easy then we have no fecking idea what to do Feel sorry for them
  2. coach

News Nrl players retirement fund

Nrl hasn’t been allocating funds into the retirement fund like they should of been 20mil in account should of been 30mil Players absolutely furious No one knows why money hasn’t been allocated
  3. coach

News Weather

Huge storm ripping through central west nsw Worst one I’ve seen in years Absolutely smashing everywhere So bunker down it’s heading towards Sydney/ south coast Not sure if you will get it but park cars undercover
  4. coach

Bassmaster Elite

Australian Carl jocumsen becomes first Australian to win a major bass fishing title in the U.S I know there are hardly any fishos on here, but what this guy has just achieved is ridiculous Just to qualify for the Bassmaster elites series is insane, but to win an event fishing for species he...
  5. coach

Opinion Injuries/ suspension

Dwz possibly out for year Smith suspended you would imagine Jackson could miss time Meaney or hoppa at fullback? I’d go Meaney Replace him with okunbor or push holland to wing? bring in a Harper or averillo in centres? Smith .... same thing Jackson is a bit easier with and rfm, or smith etc...
  6. coach

Opinion Current roster

I have said our current roster is shit and probably the worst if not 2nd worst in nrl Many have argued saying it’s all the coach My question is out of the current squad who would you keep and who would you let go, considering people say it’s not shit then I assume your keeping a fair amount of...
  7. coach

Official Sharks leaving home ground

Sharks board taking sharks away from Cronulla for 2 years and closing down leagues clubs for same time frame for redevelopments
  8. coach

Official State of Origin - NSW v QLD - Game Discussion Thread

Righto kennelers Origin nearly here, what’s the predictions Who’s blue, who’s moroon.....
  9. coach

News Teams culling cheerleaders, but did anyone ask the cheerleasders thoughts?

Politically correct https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2019-cheerleaders-canterbury-bulldogs-former-captain-darcie-mcdonald-blasts-politically-correct-stance/1bp0kgts43euz1puktzrajoc7x Great write up from one of our own. Former Sapphires' captain Darcie McDonald blasts...
  10. coach

Other nrl supporter forums

I been looking at other forums of teams after dogs beat them lol Obviously same sort of stuff here, blame this player that player etc Pretty good read, one thing I noticed and obviously I'm biased is that The kennel must be the best in the nrl, absolutely shits on all others Huge member...
  11. coach

Thief in the night

If everyone rkns mbye, woods , Foran etc are robbing us Let's focus on the the bloke who's going under the radar and robbing us blind with an apprently huge backended contract Aiden tolman Bloke ain't a props asshole
  12. coach

Turning on each other

Come on guys and girls, we're turning in each other like mongrel dogs We have to stick together, everyone has different views, everyone thinks there a first grade coach, a CEO, a chairman, a recruitment officer! But we're not we're fans...., We're in for a shit year, we're in for shit years...
  13. coach

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

Heard he passed away? Please be seated by 2:45PM No parking is available onsite.
  14. coach

Cabbi

Where's cabbi? The guy always had good info but dissapeared
  15. coach

Patience

We now have to give the new coach time! 1. to get us out of haslers salary cap mess 2. to build his own squad Could take time, but I'm more than willing if it means getting our bulldog culture back
  16. coach

Furious

People get the boot laid into them for not supporting dogs throughout the tough times etc Well guess fucking what, I'm sick to death of how we play, sick to death of des's bullshit coaching, had a gutful of biased bullshit refs! Had enough of the nrl being a joke among sports! I've supported...
  17. coach

Doesn't matter who wins 2016 gf

Doesn't matter who wins the 2016 gf, there will be an ex dog holding the trophy who we probably should have not let go..... Ennis Barba Finucane Sezer Not to mention a handy 1,7,9,13! 3 of which we need ......
  18. coach

Completion des?

So des, our completion was 84% yesterday, 2% higher than the panthers! You still guna blame ur shitty attacking structures on poor ball handling or have you fucking realised what we fans have known for 3-4 years! Fuck off
  19. coach

Finals

So who's going to knock us out in first week of finals Panthers or Titans ???
  20. coach

Hard being a fan

How frustrating is it to watch the crap that was dished up tonight and know you have absolutely no say in anything lol! It's so frustrating watching des's structured attacks continually shut down by opposition teams, and been doing the same thing for years with the same results! Castle is more...
  21. coach

Lane debut

Shaun lane set to debut for the Canterbury against titans!!!
  22. coach

Woolworths tshirts

Anyone offended by the tshirts saying "love it or leave it"? I love this country, and the different people that have made this country great!!!! does anyone have a problem with this shirts?????? I'm guessing if you live here you enjoy this country and all it has to offer!!!!
  23. coach

Hey guys ben a canterbury supporter for my whole with the old man, so 28 years and finally signed up to the kennel !! Looking forward to chatting with I all!!!