Search results

1. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Critta leadership Material

From the first whistle of the game the boys looked switched on. Defence was very impressive, our attack still needs some work but definitely an improvement from last year. But it was Crittas leadership that WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE constantly barking orders. One moment that stood out to me was when...
  2. Fruitty Pebbles

Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

watch this space.[emoji109][emoji111]
  3. Fruitty Pebbles

why isn't MBYE lurking?!?

Soo many times last night Woods, Klem and RFM had a loose hand and just offload the ball to another forward. Mbye needs to lurk around the ruck waiting for a loose ball and create something. He went missing last. To be fair though I have no fuckin idea what are attacking game plan was. Soo...
  4. Fruitty Pebbles

Laughing Stock

Lost to a team with no Interchange for the last 20minutes. We have nothing. We are an absolute JOKE. we not even playing Des Ball anymore WTFF is this shit they producing. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. FUK EVERY SINGLE PLAYER On that team. Where's the pride in that jersey you fukn *****. Forwards...
  5. Fruitty Pebbles

Des Hasler Game plans

FYI I’m bored AF at a seminar so thought I'd waste time writing what's on my mind lol A lot Has been spoken about Haslers coaching and why does he not have a Second Game Plan, Watching the last couple of games and looking back at Last season. I think Des Actually has two sets Game Pans. The...
  6. Fruitty Pebbles

Retaliation Warranted?!?!

32-12 32-10 46-18 41-10 Those are the hidings the Dogs copped throughout the 2014 season. 19-18 This is the 1 point loss to the Titans just before the finals. 30-6 And lastly this was the final score in the grand final, and the worst night for Bulldogs fans in a LOOONG time...
  7. Fruitty Pebbles

Kennelers lend me your eyes

It's game day people and although this week has been filled with testostorone (and estrogen) opinions the one thing we can ALL agree on is that we are all behind our dogs tonight. So ALL our Sydney based members grab your memberships head to the game and cheer our players or be stuck at home...
  8. Fruitty Pebbles

Michael Lichaa

So thats what it feels like to have an attacking Dummy Half. The kids got a great Future a head of him. And he's defense is impressive. Second Best player on the field tonight I reckon. #DogsareHavingAParty
  9. Fruitty Pebbles

The perfect script

I think the results of the past couple of months has obviously brought sadness to alot of the supporters (including myself) which I believe is warranted. I mean this is a proud club and we expect nothing but excellence from everyone who puts on the famous blue and white jersey. I mean alot has...
  10. Fruitty Pebbles

Tedesco Injury

Poor Bloke cant catch a break. Fractured his knee cap in his first run. Very unfortunate but honestly Thank God we didn't pursue him he hes TOO injury Prone.
  11. Fruitty Pebbles

This is s.o.o

I've noticed that in a few of threads sledging has begun in regards to SOO. So I thought it'd be good to start a thread to FORMALLY rip into each other lol. I'll start.... F@ck you Qlders, the only reason you won 8 in a row is coz we had Mitchell pissweek as half back for 5 of those years(Dont...
  12. Fruitty Pebbles

Inu Seen at the eels game yesterday

I have a mate who supports the Eels, yes i know what I am doing hanging out with him? I only hang out with him because he's got a hot sister lol Now I'm not reading too much into it but He and my cousin went to the game and told me they saw Inu.
  13. Fruitty Pebbles

I Was Thinking

I HAVE A DREAM... well not really, I just had a dream that we signed a halfback and Perret was still our full back. Which got me thinking, yes we need an improvement in the fullback department and everyone knows that, as it has been...
  14. Fruitty Pebbles

We are still in 2014

I just want to start off by saying that I am excited that we have signed up these young guns Fifita and Lichaa, I’m also excited that we have re-signed Graham, Morris and that our future of the club is looking great. My concern is that although 2015,2016 etc seem to be great seasons for us, we...
  15. Fruitty Pebbles

2004 vs 2013 Dogs War Forwards

Just curious to know what people think of our current Forward pack and how it would fair against the forward pack that won us the GF in 2004: 2004 2013 8 . Mark O'meley 8 . Greg Eastwood 9 . Adam Perry 9 . Fank Pritchard 10 . Steve Price ( c ) 10. Josh Jackson 11. Willie Mason 11...