Search results

1. slydog

Stimson

Just caught the last 10 min of a replay between storm and titans and Stimson was playing 5/8 And kicking goals , don't know how well he played but it's good to know if one of our halves(foran) gets injured during a game he can cover that position. Not sure if this has been spoken about already...
  2. slydog

Social Media Kevin Walter's in the mix to coach the dogs

Anyone else heard about this Seen it on Instagram this morning, and what are your thoughts? I dont think he has proved himself I know hes coaching qld but pay could and get good results, we need a Bellamy or Bennett type
  3. slydog

Dymock

Not that its important but I'm bored and can't wait for the season to start but does anyone else think that dymock didnt get the sharks gig because he did he's apprentice under des Kinda feel for the bloke
  4. slydog

Moses Suli

i know im going to get smashed for this but maybe with our current cap issues and the coaching staff knowing very well how hard it is for us to recruit next season and tigers paying most of he's wages that we should have persisted with him a little more
  5. slydog

Francis Tualau

hi guys i had big wraps about this kid but i was at the game agaist penrith and i was saying to my mate that he looked very lethargic and only had a short stint before he was taken off . was he injured or is that how Pay will use him
  6. slydog

remember when _ _ _ _ fill in the blank

when most games wernt live and when the dog's were playing you would take your landline phone off the hook switch your mobile off and close your front door just in case someone told u the score
  7. slydog

We are the most boring team to watch

i cant believe our lack of attack and direction